PDA

View Full Version : The mayan calendar (MAY) have predicted a long term disaster!

happycustard3
07-07-2013, 06:20 PM
!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of the last mayan calendar was not the end of the world, or sudden destruction. Instead, began the ice age. Slowly, the world began to grow colder and colder, untill we reached and ice age. Today, coincidentally, the mayan calendar has ended again. And we are more advanced than ever before, and have been advancing rapidly. But while doing this we have destroyed the planet. In europe, when there was only around 100 million people, (1000-1400 AD) the rivers were mostly polluted, overfished, the forests were disappearing rapidly. Today there is a wopping SEVEN BILLION PEOPLE! Thats more than 60 times than the european population at the time, in fact at least 20 times the world population at the time. We are at the beginning of an environmental DISASTER!We are pumping more CO2 into the atmosphere, causing rapid global warming. If you think I'm an idiot for believing legit scientists that global warming is indeed happening, then you also think that NASA, the NOAA, and 97% of scientists (SOURCE: NASA ) are idiots as well, to any global warming deniers that may be lurking out there. Not only that we are clearing forests at least 100X faster than they were being cleared in the 1400's, if you look at a deforestation progress video you'll see the earth is going bare. So we are pumping pollution into the air, and removing the earths ability to remove it! Rivers everywhere are being polluted, drained, and overfished. Even the oceans are being destroyed, something the europeans never managed to do (Untill today, as europeans have basically taken over the world). Look it up, there is a clusture of human-induced TOXIC WASTE and plastic the size of TEXAS in the pacific ocean. Oil companies and such have spewed billions of tons of oil into seas as well. Think about it, should our planet be all polluted and destroyed like this? And why is this all happening in the century of the end of the mayan calendar, just like the ice age? Weather or not this environmental crisis was predicted by the mayan calendar, something has to be done, before it's too late!
!!!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!

Minister of Truth
07-07-2013, 06:30 PM
World's not cooling down anytime soon...

USFREEDOM911
07-07-2013, 06:37 PM
!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of the last mayan calendar was not the end of the world, or sudden destruction. Instead, began the ice age. Slowly, the world began to grow colder and colder, untill we reached and ice age. Today, coincidentally, the mayan calendar has ended again. And we are more advanced than ever before, and have been advancing rapidly. But while doing this we have destroyed the planet. In europe, when there was only around 100 million people, (1000-1400 AD) the rivers were mostly polluted, overfished, the forests were disappearing rapidly. Today there is a wopping SEVEN BILLION PEOPLE! Thats more than 60 times than the european population at the time, in fact at least 20 times the world population at the time. We are at the beginning of an environmental DISASTER!We are pumping more CO2 into the atmosphere, causing rapid global warming. If you think I'm an idiot for believing legit scientists that global warming is indeed happening, then you also think that NASA, the NOAA, and 97% of scientists (SOURCE: NASA ) are idiots as well, to any global warming deniers that may be lurking out there. Not only that we are clearing forests at least 100X faster than they were being cleared in the 1400's, if you look at a deforestation progress video you'll see the earth is going bare. So we are pumping pollution into the air, and removing the earths ability to remove it! Rivers everywhere are being polluted, drained, and overfished. Even the oceans are being destroyed, something the europeans never managed to do (Untill today, as europeans have basically taken over the world). Look it up, there is a clusture of human-induced TOXIC WASTE and plastic the size of TEXAS in the pacific ocean. Oil companies and such have spewed billions of tons of oil into seas as well. Think about it, should our planet be all polluted and destroyed like this? And why is this all happening in the century of the end of the mayan calendar, just like the ice age? Weather or not this environmental crisis was predicted by the mayan calendar, something has to be done, before it's too late!
!!!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!

Yellowstone park's Caldera is going to erupt and solve the entire problem.

Steelplate
07-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Good....this world sucks anyway....I'm ready whenever God is.

happycustard3
07-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Good....this world sucks anyway....I'm ready whenever God is. Since the ice age wasn't the end... this is not either. Though if we are foolish enough to keep living the way we are currently living, it may become uninhabitable.

tekkychick
07-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Since the ice age wasn't the end... this is not either. Though if we are foolish enough to keep living the way we are currently living, it may become uninhabitable.

Thing is, nature doesn't "care" about keeping us alive. The planet will keep spinning around the sun; whether we can still live on it or not...well, the planet doesn't care.

07-07-2013, 07:24 PM
Since the ice age wasn't the end... this is not either. Though if we are foolish enough to keep living the way we are currently living, it may become uninhabitable.
Bollocks.

07-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Hence you vote liberal!!
Take em all with you?

Steelplate
07-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Hence you vote liberal!!
Take em all with you?

Hey...you're the denier of man's influence on the environment....not me.

07-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Hey...you're the denier of man's influence on the environment....not me.
Recent heat waves?
Evidence supporting your theory?

Explain 1911 then........

Show me proof!!

No?

Then screw you!!

Cyclical weather conditions.
Historical evidence supports it.
Nothing supports your THEORY.
Exept violent, intolerant liberal dogma.

Steelplate
07-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Recent heat waves?

Show me proof!!

No?

Then screw you!!

Exept violent, intolerant liberal dogma.

Kind of touchy aren't we? Seems like a sore subject. I hope you're right...but I think you're wrong.

07-08-2013, 07:22 AM
Think?
I thought that man made global warming was an absolute scientific fact in liberal thinking?
It's a theory, an empty belief, like monotheism.

happycustard3
07-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Think?
I thought that man made global warming was an absolute scientific fact in liberal thinking?
It's a theory, an empty belief, like monotheism.I'm sorry but I must dispute this claim. According to NASA, 97% of climate scientists agree we are causing climate change. Are you claiming you know more than 97% of climate scientists?

happycustard3
07-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Recent heat waves?

Show me proof!!

No?

Then screw you!!

Exept violent, intolerant liberal dogma.Nasa and the noaa supports our PROVEN FACTS! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

07-08-2013, 06:40 PM
I'm sorry but I must dispute this claim. According to NASA, 97% of climate scientists agree we are causing climate change. Are you claiming you know more than 97% of climate scientists?
Why was the weather hotter in 1911?

07-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Nasa and the noaa supports our PROVEN FACTS! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Which PROVEN facts?
It's a theory many subscribe to but not a proven fact.

Steelplate
07-08-2013, 07:27 PM
I'm sorry but I must dispute this claim. According to NASA, 97% of climate scientists agree we are causing climate change. Are you claiming you know more than 97% of climate scientists?

He'd rather believe the 3%...on the fossil fuel payroll....it's more.convenient.

07-08-2013, 09:40 PM
He'd rather believe the 3%...on the fossil fuel payroll....it's more.convenient.
Erm, did you ask what I believe?

I believe the THEORY that mans activity on earth may have an influence on climate change.
I also recognize that in history, recent and ancient, climate change has been a reality.

I have an open mind.
You are close minded, intolerant, abusive and probably support violence to force your dogma.

Steelplate
07-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Erm, did you ask what I believe?

I believe the THEORY that mans activity on earth may have an influence on climate change.
I also recognize that in history, recent and ancient, climate change has been a reality.

I have an open mind.
You are close minded, intolerant, abusive and probably support violence to force your dogma.

Not at all...so you believe that it's possible that 97% of climatologists are right....but feel that we should just ignore it and hope it goes away on the off chance that the 3% are right?

07-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Not at all...so you believe that it's possible that 97% of climatologists are right....but feel that we should just ignore it and hope it goes away on the off chance that the 3% are right?

Do climatologists ever look to historical climate cycles?

The desiccation of sub Saharan Africa was blamed on man made climate change in the 70s.
Yet that trend is now reversing. Central Africa is now seeing a cycle of desiccation not seen for at least a century and a half.

I recognize the theory you subscribe to, religiously but I also see historical patterns of cyclical weather change.
I have an open mind.
You have a closed, dogmatic and intolerant mind.

Don't tell me what I believe.
Read what I post.

Minister of Truth
07-08-2013, 10:00 PM

All this God talk. You sound like a righty.

Steelplate
07-08-2013, 10:00 PM

The desiccation of sub Saharan Africa was blamed on man made climate change in the 70s.
Yet that trend is now reversing. Central Africa is now seeing a cycle of desiccation not seen for at least a century and a half.

I recognize the theory you subscribe to, religiously but I also see historical patterns of cyclical weather change.
I have an open mind.

Read what I post.

Hey....dumbass....they are CLIMATOLOGISTS! Of.course they study.historical.climate cycles.

07-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Hey....dumbass....they are CLIMATOLOGISTS! Of.course they study.historical.climate cycles.
Yet none of them consider historical fact whilst pushing their theories.

07-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Amen to that!!!!

Steelplate
07-08-2013, 10:27 PM

So...a "lefty" can't be a Christian? Now who sounds like a righty?

07-08-2013, 10:37 PM
So...a "lefty" can't be a Christian? Now who sounds like a righty?
Christianity is opposed to liberalism, liberals hate Christianity.

You quote science on one hand, then reject it on another.
Do you know better than 100% of scientists?

Steelplate
07-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Christianity is opposed to liberalism, liberals hate Christianity.

You quote science on one hand, then reject it on another.
Do you know better than 100% of scientists?

You're a moron. You think in your little narrow mind....go play with your sling blade Carl.

07-08-2013, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=Steelplate;1255421]You're a moron. You think in your little narrow mind....go play with your sling blade Carl.[/QUOTE

maineman
07-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Nice job with the quote feature, moron.

And there are a number of very liberal Christian denominations. I happen to belong to the UCC which is very liberal.

Minister of Truth
07-08-2013, 11:12 PM
I hope not.

happycustard3
07-08-2013, 11:12 PM

I have an open mind.

Read what I post. MY GOD! OF COARSE CLIMATOLOGISTS LOOK AT HISTORICAL CLIMAT CYCLES, THATS WHERE THEY GET HALF THEIR DATA! Get over your dumb conspiracy and accept reality. I'm not saying I'm right about everything I posted here, such as the mayan calendar part as that is just my opinion, but I KNOW I and 97% of scientists are right about this!

happycustard3
07-08-2013, 11:13 PM
Which PROVEN facts?
It's a theory many subscribe to but not a proven fact.Ummm according to NASA it is fact. There wouldn't be an IPPC over a theory :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Get over it science denier!

Minister of Truth
07-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Perhaps we could focus on natural cycles, and focus on developing technology to prevent the sun from doing what it naturally does to this planet?

happycustard3
07-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Perhaps we could focus on natural cycles, and focus on developing technology to prevent the sun from doing what it naturally does to this planet?Please, I don't need a comedian. Natural cycles are fine and unstoppable, but we are changing the climate faster than any natural cycle. Really, do you know how angry these scientists are with this retarded republic???? >?????< THEY HAVE BEEN WARNING US OF THE COMING CRISIS FOR DECADES, AND THE PUBLIC SITLL CHOOSES TO IGNORE THEM? THIS CAN BE STOPPED, BUT IF THE PUBLIC CONTINUES TO ACT LIKE THIS THE ONLY THING THAT THOSE SCIENTISTS WILL BE ABLE TO DO IS WATCH THE WORLD FALL APART. Sure, if man kind wasn't here this rapid climate change wouldn't be so dangerous. But before mankind is wiped out, it will wipe out everything else through nuclear wars. I'm sorry for seeming abnoxious. But I mean what can I say? The whole world is going to slowly crash down and innocent people are going to suffer because of you foolish deniers. All you care about is money money money. That's all I ever hear the deniers talking about. "ARG OBAMA IS GOING TO TAX ME FOSSIL FUELS MONEY MONEY MONEY" MY GOD IT DISGUSTS ME.

happycustard3
07-08-2013, 11:26 PM
He'd rather believe the 3%...on the fossil fuel payroll....it's more.convenient.Except the 3% is mostly funded by fossil fuel companies :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Steelplate
07-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Perhaps we could focus on natural cycles, and focus on developing technology to prevent the sun from doing what it naturally does to this planet?

Yet you call me a "baby killer" for not stepping in the way of a woman's choice to end a pregnancy. But you'll sit there with your hands clasped firmly over your ears and yell "LALALALA" when almost all climatologists are screaming that this is happening.

Wait till the dead babies pile up due to drought and famine. But...I guess that's OK as long as you have gas to put in your Suburban and the Koch Brothers stay rich. Fuckin' hypocrite.

Minister of Truth
07-08-2013, 11:34 PM
So, basically, you guys don't really care about natural heating cycles. That's cool.

happycustard3
07-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Yet you call me a "baby killer" for not stepping in the way of a woman's choice to end a pregnancy. But you'll sit there with your hands clasped firmly over your ears and yell "LALALALA" when almost all climatologists are screaming that this is happening.

Wait till the dead babies pile up due to drought and famine. But...I guess that's OK as long as you have gas to put in your Suburban and the Koch Brothers stay rich. Fuckin' hypocrite.At least one scientifically accurate person in this pigsty :)

happycustard3
07-08-2013, 11:37 PM
So, basically, you guys don't really care about natural heating cycles. That's cool.Yes we do. Why are you bringing up natural heating cycles when we are talking about artificial ones, anyway?

happycustard3
07-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Basic science says CO2 traps heat, IT TRAPS A LOT OF HEAT DAMNIT!! Denial will NOT go unchallenged. We are currently emitting more CO2 than ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

Minister of Truth
07-08-2013, 11:45 PM
For fuck sake, you're the moron who believes we're heading towards global cooling. An idea not believed since the 70s. Zero scientists support your claims about global cooling in the OP!

How's that for belief in science?

happycustard3
07-08-2013, 11:49 PM
For fuck sake, you're the moron who believes we're heading towards global cooling. An idea not believed since the 70s. Zero scientists support your claims about global cooling in the OP!

How's that for belief in science?Wow. According to NASA, a lot more reliable than your mouth, 97% OF ALL DAMNED CLIMATE SCIENTISTS support global warming.Global cooling was not supported by hardly any scientists ever, only the news. Unlike me, you have provided 0 reliable sources so far :D

Minister of Truth
07-09-2013, 06:15 AM
So, does that mean you intend to defend global cooling, then?

07-09-2013, 07:37 AM
Nice job with the quote feature, moron.

And there are a number of very liberal Christian denominations. I happen to belong to the UCC which is very liberal.
Liberals still hate Christians.
They have a violent intolerance of those who don't toe the line.
Liberalism is an atheist cult.
One day you will be forced to choose, Christianity or liberalism.

Quote feature?
What are your ranting about now, moron?

07-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Wow. According to NASA, a lot more reliable than your mouth, 97% OF ALL DAMNED CLIMATE SCIENTISTS support global warming.Global cooling was not supported by hardly any scientists ever, only the news. Unlike me, you have provided 0 reliable sources so far :D
100% of clergy believe in god..........

07-09-2013, 07:41 AM
Please, I don't need a comedian. Natural cycles are fine and unstoppable, but we are changing the climate faster than any natural cycle. Really, do you know how angry these scientists are with this retarded republic???? >?????< THEY HAVE BEEN WARNING US OF THE COMING CRISIS FOR DECADES, AND THE PUBLIC SITLL CHOOSES TO IGNORE THEM? THIS CAN BE STOPPED, BUT IF THE PUBLIC CONTINUES TO ACT LIKE THIS THE ONLY THING THAT THOSE SCIENTISTS WILL BE ABLE TO DO IS WATCH THE WORLD FALL APART. Sure, if man kind wasn't here this rapid climate change wouldn't be so dangerous. But before mankind is wiped out, it will wipe out everything else through nuclear wars. I'm sorry for seeming abnoxious. But I mean what can I say? The whole world is going to slowly crash down and innocent people are going to suffer because of you foolish deniers. All you care about is money money money. That's all I ever hear the deniers talking about. "ARG OBAMA IS GOING TO TAX ME FOSSIL FUELS MONEY MONEY MONEY" MY GOD IT DISGUSTS ME.
Wow, are you always this angry?
It's just a fairy tale.
Like the bible.

evince
07-09-2013, 07:44 AM

he prefers the scientific expert Glen Beck

07-09-2013, 07:45 AM
Ummm according to NASA it is fact. There wouldn't be an IPPC over a theory :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Get over it science denier!
It is a theory, as in NOT PROVEN.

Here's how your science works.
An analogy.
My neighbor died.
Guns can cause death.
I own a gun.
So I must be responsible.

Even if she died of cancer.

That's a theory but it leaves more than a shadow of doubt, as does the climate crowds theory.

07-09-2013, 07:47 AM
he prefers the scientific expert Glen Beck
Wow, that's so well researched, idiot.
Seriously, if all you can do is hurl abuse at those who don't toe the Obamacult line, don't bother posting at all.

evince
07-09-2013, 07:48 AM
Obama cult?

97 % of the scientists agree with me not you fool

07-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Obama cult?

97 % of the scientists agree with me not you fool
Agree with you on what?
You have given no opinion, just spouted off the usual prattle about fox and beck.
I disagree with liberalism so I must be a Fox News, glen beck, rush Limbaugh republican.
Do climatologists agree with you on that element of Obamacult dogma?

Global warming evidenced by recent extreme weather.
We have seen this extreme weather before.
What caused it a century ago?
5 centuries ago?

Odd how scientists ignore historical evidence in favor of an unproven theory.

evince
07-09-2013, 08:06 AM
see how he just ignores yet again the scientific consensus on the subject?

evince
07-09-2013, 08:07 AM
the right in this country is USING science like a toy.

they care nothing about what reality is.

they just want to help the corporations get what they want at any cost to the people

happycustard3
07-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Agree with you on what?
You have given no opinion, just spouted off the usual prattle about fox and beck.
I disagree with liberalism so I must be a Fox News, glen beck, rush Limbaugh republican.
Do climatologists agree with you on that element of Obamacult dogma?

Global warming evidenced by recent extreme weather.
We have seen this extreme weather before.
What caused it a century ago?
5 centuries ago?

Odd how scientists ignore historical evidence in favor of an unproven theory.
Umm, still denying that 97% of climate scientists agree that global warming is manmade? Fine, I'll go get the NASA page again (Sigh). climate.NASA.gov/
There you are. And again, bringing up natural cycles of the past? Is this thread not about the current artificial climate change? I mean com' on, how can people use real science in such a wrong way!

happycustard3
07-09-2013, 08:48 AM
And, according to scientists it is a proven fact. 97% agree. The greenhouse effect also agree. NASA and the NOAA also agrees. About a million other scientific organizations also agree. And the only ones who disagree is about 40% of the american public and 3% of scientists. I think I know who is right :p

07-09-2013, 09:47 AM
see how he just ignores yet again the scientific consensus on the subject?
Go and re read my posts, idiot.
I already said I tend to believe the theory.
Does not make it a fact though.
100% of the clergy believe a godhead exists, does that make it a fact?

07-09-2013, 09:48 AM
the right in this country is USING science like a toy.

they care nothing about what reality is.

they just want to help the corporations get what they want at any cost to the people

There is no factual basis Behind a theory or a belief system.

evince
07-09-2013, 09:49 AM
they are not into facts

07-09-2013, 09:50 AM
And, according to scientists it is a proven fact. 97% agree. The greenhouse effect also agree. NASA and the NOAA also agrees. About a million other scientific organizations also agree. And the only ones who disagree is about 40% of the american public and 3% of scientists. I think I know who is right :p

Not one have said it is a fact.
It is a theory they subscribe to.
It's what they believe to be true.
Belief is not fact.

07-09-2013, 09:52 AM
they are not into facts
The fact is, this is a theory.
Not a proven fact.
If 97% of scientists believe it, it's still a theory not a fact.

100% of clergy believe in a god.

evince
07-09-2013, 09:52 AM
based on facts

happycustard3
07-09-2013, 10:18 AM
The fact is, this is a theory.
Not a proven fact. that d
If 97% of scientists believe it, it's still a theory not a fact.

100% of clergy believe in a god.

According to these scientists it is fact not theory. Evolution was a theory, but scientists agreed that it was real and made it fact. And to this day, there are still evolution deniers. And of coarse climate change deniers as well. Eventually you'll have to accept it. It is greed that drives denial, all the deniers care about is COLD. HARD. CASH.

07-09-2013, 10:24 AM
According to these scientists it is fact not theory. Evolution was a theory, but scientists agreed that it was real and made it fact. And to this day, there are still evolution deniers. And of coarse climate change deniers as well. Eventually you'll have to accept it. It is greed that drives denial, all the deniers care about is COLD. HARD. CASH.
So all clergy agreed that a god exists, so god is a fact?

I don't give a shit about cash.
I have more than I will ever need.

07-09-2013, 10:26 AM
based on facts
Which fact proves its man made?

happycustard3
07-09-2013, 10:39 AM
So all clergy agreed that a god exists, so god is a fact?

I don't give a shit about cash.
I have more than I will ever need.There not scientists...

happycustard3
07-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Which fact proves its man made?97% of scientists agree it's manmade and the greenhouse effect agrees with them :D

07-09-2013, 12:32 PM
There not scientists...
Ok so a belief by a scientist is a fact.
Belief by others is a fairy tale.

07-09-2013, 12:33 PM
97% of scientists agree it's manmade and the greenhouse effect agrees with them :D
We know that, but what are the facts to support this belief?

happycustard3
07-09-2013, 12:58 PM
We know that, but what are the facts to support this belief?The greenhouse effect :D

evince
07-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Its like they cant understand science.

we all know its just mental blockage from decades of being a right wing propaganda lapper

Minister of Truth
07-09-2013, 01:02 PM
So, no one else is at all dismayed to see this fool spouting on about the debunked global cooling theory?

happycustard3
07-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Its like they cant understand science.

we all know its just mental blockage from decades of being a right wing propaganda lapperYou just claimed that NASA, the NOAA, and 97% of climate scientists can't understand science. WOW, deniers will go so far!

07-09-2013, 02:20 PM
The greenhouse effect :D
Unproven theory.
Show me facts, rock solid facts.

happycustard3
07-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Unproven theory.
Show me facts, rock solid facts.CO2 traps heat. That's a proven, undeniable fact that deniers like to ignore. Now of coarse I'm not a scientist, but you may email one for the rock solid facts if you want.

happycustard3
07-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Oh and the greenhouse effect is a proven fact as well. Thats the earth stays warm.

happycustard3
07-09-2013, 02:50 PM
And since you people are like children, here something the NOAA has made: http://www.climate.gov/teaching/resources/what-does-carbon-dioxide-have-do-global-warming

NASA and the NOAA basically slammed the deniers by proving you damn deniers wrong :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

07-09-2013, 03:17 PM
CO2 traps heat. That's a proven, undeniable fact that deniers like to ignore. Now of coarse I'm not a scientist, but you may email one for the rock solid facts if you want.
Co2 traps heat, I know.
Still isn't rock solid proof of man caused global warming, strong evidence, yes but not proof.

happycustard3
07-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Co2 traps heat, I know.
Still isn't rock solid proof of man caused global warming, strong evidence, yes but not proof. Considering we are currently emitting more CO2 than anything, and levels are rapidly rising, yes that is proof.

Minister of Truth
07-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Still not sure why we're discussing global warming on this global cooling thread. Anyone want to address the stupidity of the OP?

:snow:

happycustard3
07-09-2013, 07:16 PM
I'm not sure what you mean cause your the only one who even mentioned "Global cooling" on here.

Steelplate
07-09-2013, 07:39 PM
I'm not sure what you mean cause your the only one who even mentioned "Global cooling" on here.

Oh...don't worry about 3D....he only cares about the million or so abortions in the US. He doesn't care about the tens or even hundreds of millions across the globe that may be suffering and dying RIGHT NOW across globe because of unprecedented famine.in some parts of the globe and unprecedented flooding in others.....that doesn't even include what may be yet to come.

All because he'd rather believe in the 3% of the climate Scientists who think man made climate change is bunk....even though most of them work for entities that have a vested interest in keeping the status quo. All because he wants cheap gas for his Suburban.....to keep a electrical grid that was designed in the 1940's and loses 60% of the energy it generates.....to poo-poo alternative, renewable energy because it costs money at the public level to get it to the.point where it's economically feasible for mainstream use.

In short? He's a selfish fuck that wants to ignore his own sins and condemn others for theirs.

07-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Considering we are currently emitting more CO2 than anything, and levels are rapidly rising, yes that is proof.

Were temps higher in 1911?

07-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Oh...don't worry about 3D....he only cares about the million or so abortions in the US. He doesn't care about the tens or even hundreds of millions across the globe that may be suffering and dying RIGHT NOW across globe because of unprecedented famine.in some parts of the globe and unprecedented flooding in others.....that doesn't even include what may be yet to come.

All because he'd rather believe in the 3% of the climate Scientists who think man made climate change is bunk....even though most of them work for entities that have a vested interest in keeping the status quo. All because he wants cheap gas for his Suburban.....to keep a electrical grid that was designed in the 1940's and loses 60% of the energy it generates.....to poo-poo alternative, renewable energy because it costs money at the public level to get it to the.point where it's economically feasible for mainstream use.

In short? He's a selfish fuck that wants to ignore his own sins and condemn others for theirs.unprecidented flooding?
Worse than in your bible?

Steelplate
07-09-2013, 08:27 PM
unprecidented flooding?
Worse than in your bible?

Ok...unprecedented in a hell of a long time....in the city of Venice? You can't walk the streets at high tide anymore.....they have utilize makeshift walkways out of wooden planks and cinder blocks. There are entire villages in Bangladesh that are underwater....those are just two instances in the world.

But hey...that don't matter...until it starts happening here....right?

07-09-2013, 08:34 PM
Ok...unprecedented in a hell of a long time....in the city of Venice? You can't walk the streets at high tide anymore.....they have utilize makeshift walkways out of wooden planks and cinder blocks. There are entire villages in Bangladesh that are underwater....those are just two instances in the world.

But hey...that don't matter...until it starts happening here....right?
So you can't say that these things have never happened before?
Cyclical climate change.
Cycles of hundreds, even thousands of years have been evidenced in Africa.
10000 years ago, apparently the Serengeti was a rainforest.
Cycles of heating and cooling
European mini ice age in the 1300s
Heat waves in the 900s.
History!
South Africa was a dessert in the 20s, yet green and lush a hundred years before that.
Today it is green and lush again.
So wet in fact that many in the wine industry are panicked!

happycustard3
07-10-2013, 10:23 AM
So you can't say that these things have never happened before?
Cyclical climate change.
Cycles of hundreds, even thousands of years have been evidenced in Africa.
10000 years ago, apparently the Serengeti was a rainforest.
Cycles of heating and cooling
European mini ice age in the 1300s
Heat waves in the 900s.
History!
South Africa was a dessert in the 20s, yet green and lush a hundred years before that.
Today it is green and lush again.
So wet in fact that many in the wine industry are panicked!Wow your being such an asshole! How many times are you going to change the subject to natural climate change? This was never about natural climate change!

happycustard3
07-10-2013, 10:24 AM

But hey...that don't matter...until it starts happening here....right?Wow it's like that in my town too. Sometimes some streets go underwater.

happycustard3
07-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Were temps higher in 1911?
http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2011/20110112_globalstats.html Also, this is not about heat records, this is about the global AVERAGE temperatures rising. Stop questioning science.

Steelplate
07-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Wow it's like that in my town too. Sometimes some streets go underwater.

You live near the ocean?

happycustard3
07-10-2013, 12:27 PM
You live near the ocean?Sadly, yes. I'm 14 so I don't have much choice of were I live.

Phantasmal
07-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Sadly, yes. I'm 14 so I don't have much choice of were I live.

14! Yikes