View Full Version : What happened to, "As they stand up, we will stand down!"

Jarod
08-23-2006, 06:42 AM
WE keep standing up....

Marines to issue involuntary call-ups

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14468245/

robdastud
08-23-2006, 06:44 AM
ho hum, i cant serve.... BEING GAY AND ALL....

robdastud
08-23-2006, 06:45 AM
did i mention THAT IM GAY.... lol

Damocles
08-23-2006, 06:46 AM
Wimp. I can't believe we don't send gays to the front... You know, "Company B" them?

:D j/k 'dawg...

Anyway, I thought it was a sign that Bush was going to start withdrawals saying, "They're standing up..."

Boy, I keep getting bit by this guy. He makes no sense to me.

robdastud
08-23-2006, 06:49 AM
whats company b mean?? i don't get it.
damo is it true that CO people are kinda like skiing freaks and stoners?

MO people suck. real stuck up... remembering my vacation one was like 50 and his 'partner' looked 30 and they bought a place in PV... and he was all snotty like and im thinking dude your from KC MO. LOL but then irealized he was with hiim b/c the 50 year old probably has the bling if he's buying a place there...

Never met someone from CO before.

robdastud
08-23-2006, 06:50 AM
Wimp. I can't believe we don't send gays to the front... You know, "Company B" them?

:D j/k 'dawg...

Anyway, I thought it was a sign that Bush was going to start withdrawals saying, "They're standing up..."

Boy, I keep getting bit by this guy. He makes no sense to me.

oh and btw its not wimpy to NOT wanna die for a country that hates you... sorry ill be in Canada, maybe there my stomach can deal.

Damocles
08-23-2006, 06:54 AM
whats company b mean?? i don't get it.
damo is it true that CO people are kinda like skiing freaks and stoners?

MO people suck. real stuck up... remembering my vacation one was like 50 and his 'partner' looked 30 and they bought a place in PV... and he was all snotty like and im thinking dude your from KC MO. LOL but then irealized he was with hiim b/c the 50 year old probably has the bling if he's buying a place there...

Never met someone from CO before.
There are many ski freaks and stoners, in certain areas. CO has a wide variety of people. If you want to hang with ski freaks and stoners go to Fraser in the winter...

robdastud
08-23-2006, 06:55 AM
There are many ski freaks and stoners, in certain areas. CO has a wide variety of people. If you want to hang with ski freaks and stoners go to Fraser in the winter...

where do the hot people live?

Damocles
08-23-2006, 06:56 AM
All over. Colorado is the state with the most fit population...

robdastud
08-23-2006, 07:02 AM
All over. Colorado is the state with the most fit population...

thats true....

maineman
08-23-2006, 07:03 AM
they will NEVER stand up UNTIL we stand down.

Jarod
08-23-2006, 07:03 AM
where do the hot people live?

West Palm Beach, baby!