PDA

View Full Version : IS Obama WATCHING US on this Forum as we POST?

SJJRSJJS
06-08-2013, 09:47 AM
Since some of the best political minds around post on this Forum, and I have believed that from the very beginning, many being regular 24/7 "pros", I would bet that the Obama cabalistas are monitoring what we post on this Forum, and I am not referring to "Grind" and his regular JPP monitor crowd. Valerie Jughead and David Axlegrease, who tell Obama what to do at every turn, and even when to pee, must have their stooges reading our stuff regularly to see what their opposition is thinking. I bet my post here is being tapped as I "speak", so here it is..."The Chickens are coming home to roost", forget about it. How many of you Forum Libs are actually spies for the Obama gang, who routinely report back to your overseers?

BRUTALITOPS
06-08-2013, 10:43 AM
yes it's very possible. the secret service visited 3 people from this forum in the past. I am sure they keep tabs on us here.

Minister of Truth
06-08-2013, 10:54 AM
Who else besides King Raw? Ed Anger?

poet
06-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Since some of the best political minds around post on this Forum, and I have believed that from the very beginning, many being regular 24/7 "pros", I would bet that the Obama cabalistas are monitoring what we post on this Forum, and I am not referring to "Grind" and his regular JPP monitor crowd. Valerie Jughead and David Axlegrease, who tell Obama what to do at every turn, and even when to pee, must have their stooges reading our stuff regularly to see what their opposition is thinking. I bet my post here is being tapped as I "speak", so here it is..."The Chickens are coming home to roost", forget about it. How many of you Forum Libs are actually spies for the Obama gang, who routinely report back to your overseers?

I hope so. Why should Bush/Cheney be sole heirs to that privilege. I guess when it's white folk doing it, it's okay.

Red Mule
06-08-2013, 11:10 AM

This IS "tongue in cheek" - right? Got your foil hat on?

I've watched the news about the "revelations" that the NSA is collecting info on what phones called what phones and can't help but laugh. OF COURSE any agency tasked with fighting terrorism would want access to this kind of information! After the Boston bombers was anyone worried about the fact that they could go check who the suspects called? I WANT the NSA or Homeland Security or SOMEONE to be able to follow such leads and stop future attacks before they happen. And IMO anyone that thinks any of our life is still private is living in a fool's paradise.

What are you hiding anyway? Do you really think the government even CARES about your little foibles? They don't have the time or manpower or especially desire to try to keep tabs on everyone. I am also in favor of cameras in public spaces and at the risk of being totally divisive - them knowing who is buying bomb making materials. If you don't like any of that, you need to go find some other kinder and gentler world to live in. When you find it, let me know because I'd like to move there too.

In the meantime, the NSA can go right on collecting cell phone records. I WANT them to.

poet
06-08-2013, 11:15 AM
I have nothing to hide. My life is an open book. And I will cuss anyone out, at anytime...especially Republicans and/or conservatives. So what? I hope they do listen in...while I claim the First Amendment.

Howey
06-08-2013, 12:21 PM

You know who...

Howey
06-08-2013, 12:24 PM

You know who...

Howey
06-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Seriously though...if there's some nutcase on here who literally thinks the president takes Saturday afternoon off to see what's going on at JPP, then perhaps he does need a little help.

Howey
06-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Ohhh...

What if 007 is really Obama????????

BRUTALITOPS
06-08-2013, 12:29 PM

damo and watermark. lol.

BRUTALITOPS
06-08-2013, 12:30 PM
also pretty sure the above is common knowledge at this point, pretty sure I have seen both mention it publicly now. But If I am wrong please let me know O_o

Timshel
06-08-2013, 12:41 PM

I would guess they do. If they are going after private phone calls I am sure they would suck up data we make public.

PostmodernProphet
06-08-2013, 01:55 PM

not likely....we've given him plenty of good ideas and he hasn't used a single one....either he's not paying attention or he's dumber than he looks......

canceled.2021.1
06-08-2013, 03:55 PM
I have nothing to hide. My life is an open book. And I will cuss anyone out, at anytime...especially Republicans and/or conservatives. So what? I hope they do listen in...while I claim the First Amendment.

Yet you use an alias while posting. Some open book faggot

canceled.2021.1
06-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Fuck ibama

Topspin
06-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Is he watching!
No he has some dip shit white boys doing it for him!
Does Michael Jordan park his car?
No a conservative white boy does.

06-08-2013, 04:34 PM
He is watching!!
Hi Barry, how's your mam and them?

tekkychick
06-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Naw, it's not Pres. Obama. Pretty sure this is delegated to Michelle Obama. And let me tell you I would not allow my girls...Um, that is, she would not allow her girls anywhere near this forum!

I'm really most concerned with um that is SHE is most concerned that while you all are making such pithy arguments like "yes you did" "no I didn't" you aren't getting your daily exercise. hopefully you have those "treadmill desks" that are becoming so popular.

Howey
06-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Since some of the best political minds around post on this Forum

Why, thank you!

**smooch**

Minister of Truth
06-08-2013, 06:32 PM
I hope Mr. Obama is reading this. I do love an audience.

Howey
06-08-2013, 07:01 PM
I hope Mr. Obama is reading this. I do love an audience.

He told me in that email that you're a fag.

I said no, that's Billy.

SJJRSJJS
06-08-2013, 07:48 PM
yes it's very possible. the secret service visited 3 people from this forum in the past. I am sure they keep tabs on us here.
I posted this because I believe that there was that possibilty. I know some of these Libs on here from the old Netscape/AOL Board and a few of them would turn anyone in that they thought was a threat, guess who that might be? That is why I tell the pro-gun people like myself, to watch their P's and Q's when they start talking about their guns, etc, one missplaced word would give the Feds enough to start spying on them. If things start getting too bad here in Califa, I will go to Arizona, my son lives there anyway.

SJJRSJJS
06-08-2013, 08:11 PM
This IS "tongue in cheek" - right? Got your foil hat on?

I've watched the news about the "revelations" that the NSA is collecting info on what phones called what phones and can't help but laugh. OF COURSE any agency tasked with fighting terrorism would want access to this kind of information! After the Boston bombers was anyone worried about the fact that they could go check who the suspects called? I WANT the NSA or Homeland Security or SOMEONE to be able to follow such leads and stop future attacks before they happen. And IMO anyone that thinks any of our life is still private is living in a fool's paradise.

What are you hiding anyway? Do you really think the government even CARES about your little foibles? They don't have the time or manpower or especially desire to try to keep tabs on everyone. I am also in favor of cameras in public spaces and at the risk of being totally divisive - them knowing who is buying bomb making materials. If you don't like any of that, you need to go find some other kinder and gentler world to live in. When you find it, let me know because I'd like to move there too.

In the meantime, the NSA can go right on collecting cell phone records. I WANT them to.
The Boston bombers were turned in last year by the Russians as possible terrorists, but this Administration missed that boat. The Feds now are all worried about the Tea Party who have never hurt anyone. Why didn't they listen to the phonecalls made by those two Boston jackass bombers, the Russians gave the Feds plenty of probable cause to get a court order. After 911, President Bush kept US safe during his Administration, butt with Obama, we have had the bombing, the scandals, Fast & Furious and Benghazi along with all these spy crap revelations and there will be moore to come, undoubtedly.

SJJRSJJS
06-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Seriously though...if there's some nutcase on here who literally thinks the president takes Saturday afternoon off to see what's going on at JPP, then perhaps he does need a little help.
Obama has his Lib cohor cronies to do his spying for him, and here I thought that you were showing signs of human intelligence....TOUCHE'.....LOL

Red Mule
06-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Obama has his Lib cohor cronies to do his spying for him, and here I thought that you were showing signs of human intelligence....TOUCHE'.....LOL

Lib cohor??? Maybe Liberal Cohort? Now I'm mad. Here I've been waiting for the President to call me up to start spying on someone like I'm sure Bush never did. But, NO CALL. And I'm as Liberal as anyone I know. Maybe I just don't know the secret handshake?

Come ON! DOES ANYONE BELIEVE THIS KIND OF CRAP? Does SJJRSJJS have visiting hours at the asylum?

tekkychick
06-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Lib cohor??? Maybe Liberal Cohort? Now I'm mad. Here I've been waiting for the President to call me up to start spying on someone ...Maybe I just don't know the secret handshake?

I know!!! me too! What am I doing wrong? Not only has Pres Obama not asked me to spy on this board for him, no DNC operative has either. What am I? chopped liver? chopped walnuts?

So how does one "turn in" someone anyway? I mean, I'm pretty sure my sheriff's dept would just laugh at me, although I bet it would make the weekly "sheriff calls" in the newspaper. "Mon, call from resident that a threat to the president was issued on an online message board... " I imagine it would be just as effective as those people who call about a bear in the tree. (out here, that kind of call is a yawner)

Would I contact the FBI? the secret service? Martha Stewart? Dear Prudence?

I mean, I totally understand people plotting in AOL chat rooms... it gets late, one is on one's 4th mai tai, it's amazing what one might say while in an AOL chat room...not that, of course, I'm saying that was ever me... but plotting on THIS board? that one poor guy can't even get a sovereign nation started, much less overthrow this one...

And on a total side note... do asylums have visiting hours?

maineman
06-08-2013, 09:01 PM
You are one funny lady!

SJJRSJJS
06-08-2013, 09:49 PM
I know!!! me too! What am I doing wrong? Not only has Pres Obama not asked me to spy on this board for him, no DNC operative has either. What am I? chopped liver? chopped walnuts?

So how does one "turn in" someone anyway? I mean, I'm pretty sure my sheriff's dept would just laugh at me, although I bet it would make the weekly "sheriff calls" in the newspaper. "Mon, call from resident that a threat to the president was issued on an online message board... " I imagine it would be just as effective as those people who call about a bear in the tree. (out here, that kind of call is a yawner)

Would I contact the FBI? the secret service? Martha Stewart? Dear Prudence?

I mean, I totally understand people plotting in AOL chat rooms... it gets late, one is on one's 4th mai tai, it's amazing what one might say while in an AOL chat room...not that, of course, I'm saying that was ever me... but plotting on THIS board? that one poor guy can't even get a sovereign nation started, much less overthrow this one...

And on a total side note... do asylums have visiting hours?
Are you one of the "Brilliant Writer" alumnus from Netscape/AOL?

Damocles
06-08-2013, 09:49 PM

This is true, BTW. When the Secret Service showed up with the court order for information at my work the security lady thought I was in trouble. LOL.

SJJRSJJS
06-08-2013, 10:25 PM
This is true, BTW. When the Secret Service showed up with the court order for information at my work the security lady thought I was in trouble. LOL.
Then I think that this was an important post to all who belong to this Forum. In the past on the old Board, there were some, who brazenly threatened bodily harm to President Bush, and I actually warned them of the possibility of the SS talking to them, which I understand, the SS eventually did.

Topspin
06-09-2013, 04:55 AM
No there a low level white boy grunt like you doing that work. Loser

tekkychick
06-09-2013, 07:41 AM
Are you one of the "Brilliant Writer" alumnus from Netscape/AOL?

I doubt my chat room contributions ever got to the level of brilliant... but had some fun in a few of them! But that was "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away"....

If someone is threatening the president, they should not be surprised if the secret service shows up. However, I hope no one would report someone who was obviously blowing off steam and not at all serious.

maineman
06-09-2013, 09:03 AM
I wonder why SJJ insists on spelling cohort without the "t"? It's like his signature word.

Red Mule
06-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Like when you threatened to kill Obama on here?

I think it's in pretty poor taste to threaten to kill ANYONE! OK, maybe that bin Laden character... but otherwise, not so much.

If you don't like Obama's (or any other politician's) positions, you simply don't vote for them. If you don't like some commentator's comments - don't listen to them. etc.. etc... In a democracy - or a republic, if you insist - it will still work out that the majority get to elect our leaders. Now, if they don't do what that majority want them to do, they might have a hard time getting re-elected, and then we do the whole thing over again. For those of you (and I hope it's all of us) that like the constitution, that's the way it is supposed to work. End of civics lesson.

Do some people muck up the process? Sure they do. Big money, small money, special interests, greedy people, and so on. But, how is killing some politician going to change that? The answer is that IT WON'T! So, let's work within our system of government, let's compromise here and there, let's make it work the way it's supposed to, and cut out the banana republic - military juanta - crap. The day after 9/11, for a very brief period, we all remembered we were all Americans. Too bad, it didn't last a week.

SJJRSJJS
06-09-2013, 10:34 AM
No there a low level white boy grunt like you doing that work. Loser
You are still so jealous of me Fool, and everyone knows that I always bested you at the old Board, and nothing has changed here, Folks, I'm still turning this jive turkey everyway butt loose, it is what it is.....LOL...Let everyone see your old "Going Board" bonkers mode again Jackass, the Forum needs a few laughs...OMYAss...My dilemma now that I discovered you on this Forum, is how to properly address you dummy, I am not sure whether to call you just plain "Jackass" or "Fool of a Jackass" like I used to? I still own your ass mentally, and this Forum knows it so you talk only after I pull your chain, which I just did. I actually yanked your leash/chain real good, so good that you had to go down on your knees, you need to beg me to stop, because it will only get worse because I gots lots mo fo ya. Hey Boy, how does it feel to be pissed on and missed butt sheet on and hit by your Master? LOL, I thrive on unraveling worms like this dummy, who use racial sheet because they lack the necessities to debate me, they lack gravitas, AKA basic human intelligence....TOUCHÉ MF....and I WIN AGAIN, what else is new, forget about it!

Howey
06-09-2013, 10:36 AM
You are still so jealous of me Fool, and everyone knows that I always bested you at the old Board, and nothing has changed here, Folks, I'm still turning this jive turkey everyway butt loose, it is what it is.....LOL...Let everyone see your old "Going Board" bonkers mode again Jackass, the Forum needs a few laughs...OMYAss...My dilemma now that I discovered you on this Forum, is how to properly address you dummy, I am not sure whether to call you just plain "Jackass" or "Fool of a Jackass" like I used to? I still own your ass mentally, and this Forum knows it so you talk only after I pull your chain, which I just did. I actually yanked your leash/chain real good, so good that you had to go down on your knees, you need to beg me to stop, because it will only get worse because I gots lots mo fo ya. Hey Boy, how does it feel to be pissed on and missed butt sheet on and hit by your Master? LOL, I thrive on unraveling worms like this dummy, who use racial sheet because they lack the necessities to debate me, they lack gravitas, AKA basic human intelligence....TOUCHÉ MF....and I WIN AGAIN, what else is new, forget about it!

Excuse me...

You don't even know who was who on the old board. And why do you bring it up so much?

SJJRSJJS
06-09-2013, 10:41 AM
I doubt my chat room contributions ever got to the level of brilliant... but had some fun in a few of them! But that was "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away"....

If someone is threatening the president, they should not be surprised if the secret service shows up. However, I hope no one would report someone who was obviously blowing off steam and not at all serious.
I agree, but there was one individual on the old Netscape/AOL Board who was way over the line and he knows who he is. I had to cyber spank him a few times to get his attention, to stop his threatening Bush. I would do the same thing for Obama, do not threaten President Obama.

SJJRSJJS
06-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Excuse me...

You don't even know who was who on the old board. And why do you bring it up so much?
How-ey do you know who or how I know? You Libs are so arrogant and uppity, that it is really getting old, you believe that you are the only people who can write on this Forum. I came to this Board in 2009 because many of the old Boarders kept emailing me that they and others, both Libs and Conserves were over on this Forum and they named names. Naturally now, I know who is whom, which old Board members are here, whether in name or "spirit". Some admit it like me, while others don't butt writing threads are like fingerprints, so I knows. I gots moore seniority than you do, so mind your manners Howey Boy, you are a newby. Ask your buddy Zappy about how I ran all over his ass, I dominated the sheet out of him.

Howey
06-09-2013, 11:37 AM
How-ey do you know who or how I know? You Libs are so arrogant and uppity, that it is really getting old, you believe that you are the only people who can write on this Forum. I came to this Board in 2009 because many of the old Boarders kept emailing me that they and others, both Libs and Conserves were over on this Forum and they named names. Naturally now, I know who is whom, which old Board members are here, whether in name or "spirit". Some admit it like me, while others don't butt writing threads are like fingerprints, so I knows. I gots moore seniority than you do, so mind your manners Howey Boy, you are a newby. Ask your buddy Zappy about how I ran all over his ass, I dominated the sheet out of him.

So why did you call me Aaron for months? I understand I have a nice tan and a large schlong, but I ain't him.

poet
06-09-2013, 01:10 PM
So why did you call me Aaron for months? I understand I have a nice tan and a large schlong, but I ain't him.Howey, say he didn't.
I wish these low life mf'ers would get a life and stop claiming that some of us are so chicken shit that we operate with socks, and wish to be called other than the ID's we list. They are not honorable or honest posters.
They are scum.

USFREEDOM911
06-09-2013, 01:13 PM
Howey, say he didn't.
I wish these low life mf'ers would get a life and stop claiming that some of us are so chicken shit that we operate with socks, and wish to be called other than the ID's we list. They are not honorable or honest posters.
They are scum.

OH Aaron, stop being such a Bbitch; you DdumbAass

SJJRSJJS
06-09-2013, 01:56 PM
You better take that back jackass, and admit that you made that up or I will complain to the the Monitors and demand a retraction and/or an actual dissmemberment from this Forum. I have never threatened President Obama, you are a blanking liar. I will give you excactly one hour to retract that statement or your ass is grass, and I am not kidding.

SJJRSJJS
06-09-2013, 01:59 PM
So why did you call me Aaron for months? I understand I have a nice tan and a large schlong, but I ain't him.
Still making up sheet again, remember I will file a complaint with the Monitors in one hour if you do not repent and ask for my forgiveness.

Howey
06-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Still making up sheet again, remember I will file a complaint with the Monitors in one hour if you do not repent and ask for my forgiveness.

No, you won't, chickenshit.

poet
06-09-2013, 02:15 PM
You better take that back jackass, and admit that you made that up or I will complain to the the Monitors and demand a retraction and/or an actual dissmemberment from this Forum. I have never threatened President Obama, you are a blanking liar. I will give you excactly one hour to retract that statement or your ass is grass, and I am not kidding.
I, for one, believe him. Don't take back anything, Howey....these mf'ers can lie on you and I, with impunity, but when they get a taste of their own medicine, they turn into "girls". ? You don't intimidate anyone.

Howey
06-09-2013, 02:18 PM
I, for one, believe him. Don't take back anything, Howey....these mf'ers can lie on you and I, with impunity, but when they get a taste of their own medicine, they turn into "girls". ? You don't intimidate anyone.

It wasn't just him...Patriot66 called me Aaron several times. And Aaronsongs.

Howey
06-09-2013, 02:18 PM
Don't worry about him reporting my post, either. I'm Grind's BFF.

SJJRSJJS
06-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Don't worry about him reporting my post, either. I'm Grind's BFF.
I already have complained and I went all the way to the top of the chain of command here. Next time, think about the consequences of your action, you lying jackass. You don't know me very well, I just might contact the Secret Service and report what you said, and they probably will want to know why you even brought up that serious basically criminal subject matter, and wonder why this Forum allowed such a serious/dangerous statement to go unchallenged by the "Monitors". Ask Zappy about that threat sheet, he knows all too well that for some things, I don't play games. In fact, if I don't get a retraction today, you will hear from the SS as to why you made that statement. As far as knowing who is whom, I know a Lib when I smell one.....LOL...PS, if I get an unsatisfactorey answer from an obvious Lib Monitor, I will just re-submit my complaint later on when a Conservative Monitor is on duty, because the Lib Monitors have to sleep sometimes...Mensa rules

tekkychick
06-09-2013, 02:46 PM
HEY WAIT!

if anyone is Aaron, it's ME ME ME ME ME.

This is all me. it's all my dream. I I I I I post as everyone on this forum!!

So don't go calling anyone else Aaron but ME ME ME ME ME

It really is all about me me me me me!

(really? notifying the moderators? now that is funny...my understanding (and granted I'm new) is that if it isn't revealing previously-unrevealed-personal info or related to sex with kids, anything goes here)

tekkychick
06-09-2013, 02:47 PM
I already have complained and I went all the way to the top of the chain of command here. Next time, think about the consequences of your action, you lying jackass. You don't know me very well, I just might contact the Secret Service and report what you said, and they probably will want to know why you even brought up that serious basically criminal subject matter, and wonder why this Forum allowed such a serious/dangerous statement to go unchallenged by the "Monitors". Ask Zappy about that threat sheet, he knows all too well that for some things, I don't play games. In fact, if I don't get a retraction today, you will hear from the SS as to why you made that statement. As far as knowing who is whom, I know a Lib when I smell one.....LOL...PS, if I get an unsatisfactorey answer from an obvious Lib Monitor, I will just re-submit my complaint later on when a Conservative Monitor is on duty, because the Lib Monitors have to sleep sometimes...Mensa rules

While it's none of my business- did you take your meds today?

SJJRSJJS
06-09-2013, 03:15 PM
While it's none of my business- did you take your meds today?
Are you as cute as you try to post? The Secret Service would not like any online political Forums allowing the posting of potentially violent incendiary statements like Howey posted whether they are in jest or not. His mistake was posting it to me, because that outright lie really bothers me and that is probably the only thing that the lame Howey could post that would "get my goat". Ask Darla about how far I will go, no pun intended. In fact I will email the link to the SS tomorrow unless Howey repents and offers a sincere apology to yours truly today. The Forum monitors are supposed to Monitor criminal activity and what Howey said was not just slander, it bordered on a criminal inflammatory statement which could lead to violence by some pin head reading this Forum, planting the seed if you will. PS, all you and your Lib cohor derogatory statements just make me moore engaged with winning

ZappasGuitar
06-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Are you as cute as you try to post? The Secret Service would not like any online political Forums allowing the posting of potentially violent incendiary statements like Howey posted whether they are in jest or not. His mistake was posting it to me, because that outright lie really bothers me and that is probably the only thing that the lame Howey could post that would "get my goat". Ask Darla about how far I will go, no pun intended. In fact I will email the link to the SS tomorrow unless Howey repents and offers a sincere apology to yours truly today. The Forum monitors are supposed to Monitor criminal activity and what Howey said was not just slander, it bordered on a criminal inflammatory statement which could lead to violence by some pin head reading this Forum, planting the seed if you will. PS, all you and your Lib cohor derogatory statements just make me moore engaged with winning

Ignore this assclown...he's totally full of shit.

SJJS would make up bullshit like this all the time on the old AOL boards.

Of course nothing he ever "reported" ever brought the SS or ANYONE for that matter down on the AOL boards.

tekkychick
06-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Are you as cute as you try to post?

naw... how could ANYONE be as cute as my posts? That's what's great about anonymous forums, right? I get to post these absolutely wonderful posts and no one knows for sure just how cute I really am!

Howey
06-09-2013, 03:30 PM
I think it's frikkin hilarious.

SJJRSJJS
06-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Ignore this assclown...he's totally full of shit.

SJJS would make up bullshit like this all the time on the old AOL boards.

Of course nothing he ever "reported" ever brought the SS or ANYONE for that matter down on the AOL boards.
Liar, you know that I reported your ass on the old Board for threatening President Bush and all the old members also know that I told you repeatedly to STFU. I did report you to the local SS, but I called them Right back and pleaded with them that it was all in jest, that I "knew" you, and I told you that, now admit what I said is true? You sure did not need any SS guys snooping around your pad, capisce? I kind of knew you, but this jackass Howey is a different story, I will not let him/her get away with that BS just like I stopped you in your tracks when you were threatening Bush, you did stop, now didn't you Zappy, tell the truth for once? I am now going to send the link to the SS tomorrow, just because of all this Lib arrogance being displayed here. I don't need any monitors to help me, its as good as done.

Howey
06-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Liar, you know that I reported your ass on the old Board for threatening President Bush and all the old members also know that I told you repeatedly to STFU. I did report you to the local SS, but I called them Right back and pleaded with them that it was all in jest, that I "knew" you, and I told you that, now admit what I said is true? You sure did not need any SS guys snooping around your pad, capisce? I kind of knew you, but this jackass Howey is a different story, I will not let him/her get away with that BS just like I stopped you in your tracks when you were threatening Bush, you did stop, now didn't you Zappy, tell the truth for once? I am now going to send the link to the SS tomorrow, just because of all this Lib arrogance being displayed here. I don't need any monitors to help me, its as good as done.

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6421/kcmr0tu.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/kcmr0tu.gif/)

SJJRSJJS
06-09-2013, 06:32 PM
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6421/kcmr0tu.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/kcmr0tu.gif/)
Do you want me to post my already writen email to the Secret Service on here, just say so and I will Right now? Only you Howey, the DipSheep, can stop me from emailing it, butt you will have to repent. You need to admit too this Forum that you lied about my making any death threats to President Obama and that you are begging his honor, SJJRSJJS, for forgiveness. If you don't dummy, the SS will contact the JPP staff and change one of their Monitoring criteria, trust me on that one. You are just opening a whole barrel of Howey's whomp ass by not begging me for forgiveness. The real joke is that the Monitors monitor all this BS, and kick members off for uttering some stupid crap, but allow Forum members to openly post about death threats toward the President of these United States whether they are lies or not, what a bunch of sheet.

Howey
06-09-2013, 08:40 PM
They're not "monitors", dipstick, they're "moderators".

Howey
06-09-2013, 08:41 PM
I swear, SJ's beginning to make 007 look sane.

Red Mule
06-09-2013, 09:49 PM
The sooner EVERYONE drops this whole threatening and posturing, the better. Just go back to calling each other idiots. It's boring and repetitious, but at least there are no federal penalties associated with it. Move on for Buddha's sake.

SJJRSJJS
06-09-2013, 10:24 PM
They're not "monitors", dipstick, they're "moderators".
O, Howey won a point, hooray for Howey Boy. Your improper post will be addressed properly tomorrow, and only you can stop it by repenting online to me, with emotion and without any signs of uppity arrogance. The ball is in your Court Howey, it will be your fault if the Feds intervene here, because I gave you ample warning to repent. Do you really think that the Secret Service will be happy about any Forum posters mentioning the killing of a sitting President, whether in jest or not, I don't think so. Don't try to change anything because I already took a screen shot of your original post, so your ass is grass. Face it Howey, you just don't have enough marbles in that pin head(gravitas) of yours to compete with me.......LOL...sorry Folks, I almost pissed my pants laughing

SJJRSJJS
06-09-2013, 10:26 PM
The sooner EVERYONE drops this whole threatening and posturing, the better. Just go back to calling each other idiots. It's boring and repetitious, but at least there are no federal penalties associated with it. Move on for Buddha's sake.
Fine, but Howey has to repent and tell US that he lied about me?

maineman
06-09-2013, 10:28 PM
Fine, but Howey has to repent and tell US that he lied about me?why is that a necessity?

SJJRSJJS
06-09-2013, 10:34 PM
I just Googled this post you lying MFer, and it showed up, your stinky ass is mine, no pun intended. I will contact the SS tomorrow so help me God, there will be a new rule change on this Forum, probably by the end of the week.

BRUTALITOPS
06-09-2013, 11:17 PM

i bet you looked like such a badass. They must have thought you were a spy or something. so cool.

SJJRSJJS
06-09-2013, 11:40 PM
why is that a necessity?
Get that Howey the "it" to repent or the SS will be asking this Forum to change their rules, it's as simple as that, You have until 3:00 Pacific time, I will be coming online to look for Howey's sincere apology, and If I don't see it, off goes the email, just like that, it is already written. It will be all your faults, because I gave everyone ample warnings, and I documented everyone of them offline so no hanky panky, like changing sheet.

poet
06-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Get that Howey the "it" to repent or the SS will be asking this Forum to change their rules, it's as simple as that, You have until 3:00 Pacific time, I will be coming online to look for Howey's sincere apology, and If I don't see it, off goes the email, just like that, it is already written. It will be all your faults, because I gave everyone ample warnings, and I documented everyone of them offline so no hanky panky, like changing sheet.

what a bitch move. You oversized pussy.

SJJRSJJS
06-10-2013, 07:56 AM
what a bitch move. You oversized pussy.
Hey Jive Turkey of a Fool, ya already know ya lack the gravitas and the necessities to compete with me on here, so you have to revert back to your roots bs like you did here with your beech sheet. I am the Man now and you need to get used to it dummy, so move your "flack" ass over, and let a real man take charge. Go back into your hole boy, with your butt body Howey, it is all Howey's fault that this sheet is all coming down, not mine. You Libs are the total failures here for not confronting Howey for making that statement in the first place, what a bunch of woos ho's.....TOUCHE' MFer....LOL

tekkychick
06-10-2013, 08:01 AM
I swear, SJ's beginning to make 007 look sane.

well, let's not go that far... (grin)

My high school geometry teacher always said if someone keeps threatening to do something, they'll never actually do it.

Guess we'll find out!

poet
06-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Hey Jive Turkey of a Fool, ya already know ya lack the gravitas and the necessities to compete with me on here, so you have to revert back to your roots bs like you did here with your beech sheet. I am the Man now and you need to get used to it dummy, so move your "flack" ass over, and let a real man take charge. Go back into your hole boy, with your butt body Howey, it is all Howey's fault that this sheet is all coming down, not mine. You Libs are the total failures here for not confronting Howey for making that statement in the first place, what a bunch of woos ho's.....TOUCHE' MFer....LOL

WTF? Are you trying to channel Horshack from "Welcome Back, Kotter"?
And look....you learned a new word, "gravitas", and was able to use it correctly in a sentence. Bully for you. If and when the Feds come, I will vouch for Howey over you, you punk ass sissy. Crying, and bitching and moaning about what someone allegedly said about you. "Real men", as you put, don't act like you do. Touche my ass.

Howey
06-10-2013, 08:34 AM

And look....you learned a new word, "gravitas", and was able to use it correctly in a sentence. Bully for you. If and when the Feds come, I will vouch for Howey over you, you punk ass sissy. Crying, and bitching and moaning about what someone allegedly said about you. "Real men", as you put, don't act like you do. Touche my ass.

lol...all this because I accused him of calling me you!

maineman
06-10-2013, 08:50 AM
A tempest in a teapot, stirred up by the mad hatter. Have I fallen through the looking glass?

USFREEDOM911
06-10-2013, 09:03 AM

But then; real men don't slap women, for just wagging their finger in their face.
So I guess that leaves you out of the equation all together. :)

SJJRSJJS
06-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Vouch for Howey who threatened your boy with his "blank" Obama crap? You are one dumb MFer, and yes I own your ass now just as I did on the old Board, nothing has changed because you ran away from the old Board because I owned you mentally there and I own you mentally here, except you now have the classic Lib pointy pinhead with mush for brains.....so RBR, run baby run....LOL

poet
06-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Vouch for Howey who threatened your boy with his "blank" Obama crap? You are one dumb MFer, and yes I own your ass now just as I did on the old Board, nothing has changed because you ran away from the old Board because I owned you mentally there and I own you mentally here, except you now have the classic Lib pointy pinhead with mush for brains.....so RBR, run baby run....LOL

Old board? Bitch I don't know you, or care to. You don't own shit, not even your own stupidity, so stfu. I never run away from anything, so, again you lied. Why don't you run to the authorities and tell them I hurt your feelings, Miss Thing?

Damocles
06-10-2013, 10:36 AM
well, let's not go that far... (grin)

My high school geometry teacher always said if someone keeps threatening to do something, they'll never actually do it.

Guess we'll find out!

That person would be wrong. First, in 98% of the cases of workplace shooting the person who does it has told people he was going to do it. Secondly, SJJRSJJS has never threatened the President. This line of accusation needs to end.

SJJRSJJS
06-10-2013, 10:52 AM
That person would be wrong. First, in 98% of the cases of workplace shooting the person who does it has told people he was going to do it. Secondly, SJJRSJJS has never threatened the President. This line of accusation needs to end.
Thank you Damo, nothing more will be said by me on that subject and there will be no further complaints/action by me, end of story. Thanks again, I see why your are in charge here, very good.

Cancel 2016.11
06-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Thank you Damo, nothing more will be said by me on that subject and there will be no further complaints/action by me, end of story. Thanks again, I see why your are in charge here, very good.

Damo is in charge, but I can't bring any mod issues to him. The reason is that on weekends he hits the bottle big time, and sends me dirty, at times, filthy PM's. So that's why I have to deal with Grind on mod issues. It's a shame really.

tekkychick
06-10-2013, 11:13 AM

Well, at the time my geometry teacher was referring to the announcements over the PA systems that they were going to tow a student's car if it didn't get moved. He said since they kept asking for the car to be moved, they weren't really going to tow it.

It was probably quite a stretch to take that to SJJRSSJJS threatening to email the SS ....

I did not mean the concept to apply to any kind of threats to shoot or injure people; I apologize for my piss-poor analogy there and for not spelling out better what I was applying it to.

Howey
06-10-2013, 11:15 AM

Who said he did? I was teasing him for calling me Poet (Aaron, AaronSongs) a long time ago. But that wasn't him. It was Patriot66. SJ thought I was Darla's old boyfriend.

It was RacistX who threatened the President because I had to send the info to the Secret Service. Hell, even showed them over the phone how to get online here. :)

Howey
06-10-2013, 11:16 AM
Damo is in charge, but I can't bring any mod issues to him. The reason is that on weekends he hits the bottle big time, and sends me dirty, at times, filthy PM's. So that's why I have to deal with Grind on mod issues. It's a shame really.

Does Grind tweet you all those pics of the hot girls he hangs with? Kinda wants to make me want to go straight!

SJJRSJJS
06-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Hi, they told me that Damo was Grind, anyway, everything is cool again, since Damo basically invoked his edict. You know, I could never figure out the old Board, or even that I had an AOL email for probably the first year of posting there and again I am never going to get up to par on this Forum, anyway it is fun here. Yes, I still type Earnest Hemingway style with one finger, but I am fast now, and I do like to chat, a good combo on here. I got to go now, chow.

maineman
06-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Chow? I assume it's feeding time at whatever adult day care program SJJ is currently tethered.

Howey
06-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Chow? I assume it's feeding time at whatever adult day care program SJJ is currently tethered.

Snort!

And he was told Damo was Generic, not Grind.

Explains why he's confused. Both Aaron and assassinate start with an "a".

PostmodernProphet
06-10-2013, 11:51 AM

he meant coming up with a new proof theorem.......

poet
06-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Snort!

And he was told Damo was Generic, not Grind.

Explains why he's confused. Both Aaron and assassinate start with an "a".
And "Aa" and "as" are miles apart.

SJJRSJJS
06-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Who said he did? I was teasing him for calling me Poet (Aaron, AaronSongs) a long time ago. But that wasn't him. It was Patriot66. SJ thought I was Darla's old boyfriend.

It was RacistX who threatened the President because I had to send the info to the Secret Service. Hell, even showed them over the phone how to get online here. :)
Your excuses are all a bunch of Hogwash. I never called you anything nor ever thought you were Darla's boyfriend, whatever. I came back here after a 3 year break from postingf because I played a lot of Texas Holdem Poker online and that is that. Anyone posting as me, inbetween time was not me, and I would think that the Forum Mods would sure know that by checking IP addresses. My IP address is from Southern California and always has been despite all the assertions that I was back East. I did visit New York's Long Island, for my Son's wedding, in late 1999 and early 2000 and that was it. While there, I did travel all over LI, went to Port Jefferson, visited the Statue of Liberty, went to Montauk LightHouse, and ate at Mama Lombardi's. PS, I do accept your so-called explanation and apology, so it has ended as far as I'm concerned Howey.

SJJRSJJS
06-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Well, at the time my geometry teacher was referring to the announcements over the PA systems that they were going to tow a student's car if it didn't get moved. He said since they kept asking for the car to be moved, they weren't really going to tow it.

It was probably quite a stretch to take that to SJJRSSJJS threatening to email the SS ....

I did not mean the concept to apply to any kind of threats to shoot or injure people; I apologize for my piss-poor analogy there and for not spelling out better what I was applying it to.
I also accept your apology Tekky.

SJJRSJJS
06-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Hi, they told me that Damo was Grind, anyway, everything is cool again, since Damo basically invoked his edict. You know, I could never figure out the old Board, or even that I had an AOL email for probably the first year of posting there and again I am never going to get up to par on this Forum, anyway it is fun here. Yes, I still type Earnest Hemingway style with one finger, but I am fast now, and I do like to chat, a good combo on here. I got to go now, chow.
Now it is "Damo is Generic", then who is Grind? I am afraid this is much too complicated for a normal red blooded Mensa Man to understand, sorry about that. I know one thing for sure, "Mod" Blood and Sand is not playing with a full deck....sorry Blood...LOL

RockX
06-10-2013, 05:37 PM

ROFL

I wondered why they showed up at my door. After talking with them and expressing my objections to Obama as president, they both agreed Obama was a worthless piece of shit that is not worth them taking a bullet for. What made it even better, they were both black.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/276738_393211234083577_480657487_n.jpg

Howey
06-10-2013, 05:57 PM
ROFL

I wondered why they showed up at my door. After talking with them and expressing my objections to Obama as president, they both agreed Obama was a worthless piece of shit that is not worth them taking a bullet for. What made it even better, they were both black.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/276738_393211234083577_480657487_n.jpg

Try it again and see what happens.

Red Mule
06-10-2013, 07:59 PM
ROFL

Is there an icon for disbelief or a flag I can throw for bullshit?
If there is, consider it being placed here.

I will never believe any SS Agents would so abrogate the oath they took to serve this country by guarding any and ALL of those they are responsible for guarding. Their personal opinions of any individual, whatever they might be, would never enter into it. Nor would they say something like that at the door of a stranger or person of interest in an alleged threat.

Howey
06-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Is there an icon for disbelief or a flag I can throw for bullshit?
If there is, consider it being placed here.

I will never believe any SS Agents would so abrogate the oath they took to serve this country by guarding any and ALL of those they are responsible for guarding. Their personal opinions of any individual, whatever they might be, would never enter into it. Nor would they say something like that at the door of a stranger or person of interest in an alleged threat.

Of course he's lying. He was warned and told to watch himself.

SJJRSJJS
06-11-2013, 02:02 AM
Of course he's lying. He was warned and told to watch himself.
I won my argument, the Forum knows it and Damo verified it so STFU. If you keep this denile crap up, you will just look like a bigger Forum jackass that you already look like if that is at all possible. You need to slither away and find another hole to hide in until things cool off for you. Every time you post, the Forum crowd will just be reminded again of how SJJ systematically dismantled you and turned your stinky ass into a glob of quaking goo. Go take your butt buddy Zappy with you, Zappy always needed someone to follow around anyway, and you will do nicely, keep each other company while trying to out-Lib each other's Lib BS...LOL.

poet
06-11-2013, 02:43 AM
I won my argument, the Forum knows it and Damo verified it so STFU. If you keep this denile crap up, you will just look like a bigger Forum jackass that you already look like if that is at all possible. You need to slither away and find another hole to hide in until things cool off for you. Every time you post, the Forum crowd will just be reminded again of how SJJ systematically dismantled you and turned your stinky ass into a glob of quaking goo. Go take your butt buddy Zappy with you, Zappy always needed someone to follow around anyway, and you will do nicely, keep each other company while trying to out-Lib each other's Lib BS...LOL.

somebody needs a reality check followed by a time out. Really.

SJJRSJJS
06-11-2013, 07:32 AM
I REALLY put you in your place also, so don't come out with your uppity attitude no mo...LOL

Howey
06-11-2013, 08:24 AM

How about a permanent time out?

I REALLY put you in your place also, so don't come out with your uppity attitude no mo...LOL

So why did you say that about Obama? Because you're a racist.

SJJRSJJS
06-11-2013, 08:40 AM
How about a permanent time out?

So why did you say that about Obama? Because you're a racist.
You are the one that Damo referred to, not I. You have a check mark next to your name, so shape up or you will be shipped out....sorry, if the truth hurts

Howey
06-11-2013, 09:16 AM
:derp:

Lol...Maineman, why did you "like" his post?

SJJRSJJS
06-11-2013, 09:42 AM

He liked me because I am RIGHT on. He knows quality when he see it, and he knows that you are on a sheet list and basically he outwardly dissed your ass. You are now in the has-been category and you cannot blame anyone butt yourself for basically committing Forum Sepuku with all your lies and uppity arrogance. Do you really think that a Mensa Man like me would let a twit like you get the best of me? You need to ask Darla about my ability to cyberly dismantle Libs, it was legendary on the old Board. Of course I let my Lib "friends" go, but not Lib a-holes, they need to be "black balled" just like MaineMan did to you in that open post reply, nothing hidden. Even the Blood Mod could not hep you, and it was obvious that Blood tried to save your ass with lies, butt it is what it is, I won and that is that.

maineman
06-11-2013, 09:44 AM

I inadvertently hit the wrong Button.... It's fixed now

SJJRSJJS
06-11-2013, 09:53 AM
I understand why you are now kow towing to fellow Lefty Howey, butt everyone knows that you originally thanked me, and you admitted it here, so the damage is done...poor Howey, even his Lefty friends are starting to turn on him.

maineman
06-11-2013, 09:57 AM
No... I hit the wrong button.... The only thing l'd ever thank you for is if, somehow, you spontaneously combusted.

Howey
06-11-2013, 11:02 AM

I figured that...but it did create a

WTF???

moment...:)

poet
06-11-2013, 11:27 AM

Where? When? And how? LOL. Don't be ridiculous, darling.

USFREEDOM911
06-11-2013, 02:13 PM
SJ - You never fail to make me laugh.
You have upset the apple cart and everyone's trying to scamble to try and restack them.

To all the rest:
You're a bunch of idiots and SJ is making you look like fools and he's laughing while doing it.
He knows exactly how to push your buttons and everytime he does it, you jump.

LOL

Good job SJ.

:hand:

SJJRSJJS
06-11-2013, 02:34 PM
SJ - You never fail to make me laugh.
You have upset the apple cart and everyone's trying to scamble to try and restack them.

To all the rest:
You're a bunch of idiots and SJ is making you look like fools and he's laughing while doing it.
He knows exactly how to push your buttons and everytime he does it, you jump.

LOL

Good job SJ.

:hand:
My Son. who lives in Mesa, told me awhile back that you can carry conceiled in AZ without a permit, and I did not believe him. I called the AZ State Police and they said it was true. So in a couple months, as soon as I cross Blythe, cross the River and get to the Flying J, I am strapping my Astra A-100 9mm on conceiled, how cool is that. Gas is almost $1.00 a gallon less there at Flying J, than in Blythe and yet people fill up in Blythe, unbelievable. Great Donuts at Flying J, especially their maple bars. PS, I will probably get banned eventually by the Moderator called "Blood and Sand", who I did not take any BS from, so be it.

USFREEDOM911
06-11-2013, 03:35 PM
My Son. who lives in Mesa, told me awhile back that you can carry conceiled in AZ without a permit, and I did not believe him. I called the AZ State Police and they said it was true. So in a couple months, as soon as I cross Blythe, cross the River and get to the Flying J, I am strapping my Astra A-100 9mm on conceiled, how cool is that. Gas is almost $1.00 a gallon less there at Flying J, than in Blythe and yet people fill up in Blythe, unbelievable. Great Donuts at Flying J, especially their maple bars. PS, I will probably get banned eventually by the Moderator called "Blood and Sand", who I did not take any BS from, so be it.

Yep.
In AZ you can carry open or concealed, without needing a permit.