PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Thread. Dedicated to doniston

Damocles
08-25-2007, 10:16 AM
It has become apparent that too many complaints get in the way of discourse.

Here you can complain about the board and how it is run. If you have a personal complaint about the staff other than myself rule 15 applies, take it up in PM.

Thanks,

Damocles

doniston
08-25-2007, 11:39 AM
Space isn't at a premium, but clear communication is. I took enough to explain.

Which would be wrong considering I explained why the rule is made. Regardless I have decided. Each post of yours, and anybody else's for that matter, complaining about the site will be moved to the 'doniston Complaint Thread' in the Suggestions area. They get in the way of discourse otherwise as every thread becomes doniston's complaints and my answers. This ends today.

Which was why I wrote it.

Excellent. And discussions may stay on topic with my new policy. It will begin immediately after my post is sent. Each of your complaints about my light moderation will be moved to the thread entitled "Doniston's Complaint Thread" in the Suggestion area, my answers will be found there.

Enjoy your stay at jpp.com.look dummy, I don't give a rat's ass what stupidity you come up with next This would have been over if YOU had stoped "explaining" You are the one who is continuing this, I have had my say, so your new wrinkle is as stupid as most of your other "LACK OF"actions.

doniston
08-25-2007, 11:44 AM

Here you can complain about the board and how it is run. If you have a personal complaint about the staff other than myself rule 15 applies, take it up in PM.

Thanks,

Damocles

........................................Just one more Jackass approach

doniston
08-25-2007, 12:05 PM
This is funny, after all your protestationsand bravado, my post is still here and hasn't been moved.

Hermes Thoth
08-25-2007, 12:12 PM
........................................Just on more Jackass approach

You will never be able to amount to a tenth of the classy guy that damo is, you embarrassing jackanapes. He is the most unbiased and fair mod you could ever hope for and here you are berating him like a meganard.

doniston
08-25-2007, 01:23 PM
You will never be able to amount to a tenth of the classy guy that damo is, you embarrassing jackanapes. He is the most unbiased and fair mod you could ever hope for and here you are berating him like a meganard. Fine, YOU support him, and while you are at it, use words that are in the dictionary Meganard???? none such.

..............................................Jack ass

Hermes Thoth
08-25-2007, 02:09 PM
Fine, YOU support him, and while you are at it, use words that are in the dictionary Meganard???? none such.

..............................................Jack ass

Support him? I didn't sign up for daddy, you imbecile. Damo's a grown man. A grown ass man, muggafugga. Get yourself under control and start talking sense.

Hermes Thoth
08-25-2007, 02:14 PM
What if we go off topic in this thread, or say something 'over the line' that should not be allowed, and doniston needs to complain about it? Would he still post a complaint in this thread or do we need another level of hell?

Battleborne
08-25-2007, 03:16 PM
got kicked outta CNN for the same reasons...some old farts never learn!

He had a great chance to exprees what he thinks are opinions...damo is way more tolerant than I but hey Buddahs are cool..........

doniston
08-25-2007, 03:20 PM
got kicked outta CNN for the same reasons...some old farts never learn!

He had a great chance to exprees what he thinks are opinions...damo is way more tolerant than I but hey Buddahs are cool.......... where did you get that peice of crappy info. as I recall you said that once before. it wasn't true then either.

Battleborne
08-25-2007, 03:24 PM
where did you get that peice of crappy info. as I recall you said that once before. it wasn't true then either.

This was the first time I said it...but after your whinning I went into CNN to see if they were no longer running..guess what they still are...More donny BS!

and by the way I and darla hit and slap each other all the time...I don't hate her...this is just a fun board to let the proverbial hair down.....ya are a lost cause donny..see the Doc in the morning...or just go away already!

doniston
08-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Support him? I didn't sign up for daddy, you imbecile. Damo's a grown man. A grown ass man, muggafugga. Get yourself under control and start talking sense. then he doesn't need you to stick up for him. At least I use words that are in the dictionary. Apparently you make up most of yours. apparently I am more in control of the situation than I care to be. so as per usual

.............................................Jacka ss. this thread needs no further comment from me.

doniston
08-25-2007, 03:29 PM
This was the first time I said it...but after your whinning I went into CNN to see if they were no longer running..guess what they still are...More donny BS!

and by the way I and darla hit and slap each other all the time...I don't hate her...this is just a fun board to let the proverbial hair down.....ya are a lost cause donny..see the Doc in the morning...or just go away already! they stopped about eight years ago, maybe they have started up again. As for your other pristine comments. If you feel I am a lost cause, just don't respond to me. it's as simple as that.

Battleborne
08-25-2007, 03:30 PM
they stopped about eight years ago, maybe they have started up again. As for your other pristine comments. If you feel I am a lost cause, just don't respond to me. it's as simple as that.

your wish is my command...Bye-Bye!

Damocles
08-25-2007, 05:56 PM
This is funny, after all your protestationsand bravado, my post is still here and hasn't been moved.
It appears that I wasn't online, I cannot magically move posts when I am not here. However, I have rectified it as soon as I was online.

I guess I should have said, "As soon as I notice it" rather than immediately moved. Not a problem, it will still clear up the threads so people can have conversations again.

Damocles
08-25-2007, 05:58 PM
What if we go off topic in this thread, or say something 'over the line' that should not be allowed, and doniston needs to complain about it? Would he still post a complaint in this thread or do we need another level of hell?
Nah, this one will be enough. It isn't just Doniston that can use it, I just dedicated it to him because it was because of him it was created.

Cancel7
08-26-2007, 05:33 AM
It appears that I wasn't online, I cannot magically move posts when I am not here. However, I have rectified it as soon as I was online.

I guess I should have said, "As soon as I notice it" rather than immediately moved. Not a problem, it will still clear up the threads so people can have conversations again.

Jesus Christ DAmo, you have the patience of a saint.

Cancel7
08-26-2007, 05:34 AM

What happened, I was away a day and a half and Doniston put himself in charge here?

There would be no posters left. He should kiss Damo's ass, because I would have blocked him already.

uscitizen
08-26-2007, 06:16 AM
What happened, I was away a day and a half and Doniston put himself in charge here?

There would be no posters left. He should kiss Damo's ass, because I would have blocked him already.
The remanents of FP showed up....

Hermes Thoth
08-26-2007, 07:06 AM

He tried. He became just teeming with advice for damo.

Everyone should kiss damo's ass, precisely because he doesn't allow that stuff to effect his fairness.

Cancel7
08-26-2007, 07:09 AM
The remanents of FP showed up....

Oh, more libertarian trash? There goes the neighborhood. ;)

Cancel7
08-26-2007, 07:11 AM
He tried. He became just teeming with advice for damo.

Everyone should kiss damo's ass, precisely because he doesn't allow that stuff to effect his fairness.

Wow, thanks for putting Ornot in your signature with me. I was getting lonely there and I couldn't ask for better company.

Hermes Thoth
08-26-2007, 07:50 AM
Wow, thanks for putting Ornot in your signature with me. I was getting lonely there and I couldn't ask for better company.

Yeah, your comments are a nice juxtaposition: YOur comments represent the mental brainwash which gives cover to the internationalist fascist elitism expressed in ornot's comments. It's a nice pairing, for sure!:clink:

doniston
08-26-2007, 08:54 AM
Now that many of you have had a field day complaining about my comments regarding The very imperfect Damo, and protecting DAMO for lil' ol' me, do you suppose it is possible to get back to other issues besides personalities?

doniston
08-26-2007, 08:56 AM
And DAMO, I notice you didn't move YOUR offensive posts to the new area.

Damocles
08-26-2007, 09:00 AM
And DAMO, I notice you didn't move YOUR offensive posts to the new area.
Had I answered any of your complaint posts after my explanation to move your posts here, I would have moved them. Instead I answer them after I move them.

Damocles
08-26-2007, 09:03 AM
You have an assumption that I move your posts because they are "offensive" to me, this is a mistaken assumption. I move them because you begin to work to overcome the threads with your explanation of my unworthiness.

Hermes Thoth
08-26-2007, 09:20 AM
Now that many of you have had a field day complaining about my comments regarding The very imperfect Damo, and protecting DAMO for lil' ol' me, do you suppose it is possible to get back to other issues besides personalities?

Don't flatter yourself doniston, it was either complaining about you or an infinite drop into the abyss.

Get over personalities? We'll get over yours when your adjust yourself. Your endless complaints and your "old man" values are alienating everyone around you. You're grandpa simpson.

Cancel7
08-26-2007, 11:43 AM
Yeah, your comments are a nice juxtaposition: YOur comments represent the mental brainwash which gives cover to the internationalist fascist elitism expressed in ornot's comments. It's a nice pairing, for sure!:clink:

Well, the sex is hot.

Hermes Thoth
08-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Well, the sex is hot.

Don't use sex as a weapon. That's just ugly.

doniston
08-26-2007, 11:56 AM
You keep the cry baby alive....:cof1: and he keeps the Jackasses alive, -ASS HAT, You, RJS (I don no, is he still alive???) himself, --------

Damocles
08-26-2007, 12:22 PM
and he keeps the Jackasses alive, -ASS HAT, You, RJS (I don no, is he still alive???) himself, --------
Yes, many people of different walks of life can post on the board. (This was moved from the Mississippi thread.)

Cypress
08-26-2007, 03:42 PM

Thanks,

Damocles

Can you also start a thread where he can complain about the wording and semantics of thread titles -- there seems to be a lot of those.

Thanks.

:clink:

FUCK THE POLICE
08-27-2007, 05:51 AM
and he keeps the Jackasses alive, -ASS HAT, You, RJS (I don no, is he still alive???) himself, --------

RJS is Darla's troll, Doniston.

Cancel7
08-27-2007, 06:47 AM

Is he?

That's interesting. Thanks for letting me know.

charver
08-27-2007, 07:11 AM
Back on topic fools. This is supposed to be a thread for complaints isn't it?

Now, Damo, can you do anything about this bleddy weather, it's a Bank Holiday and it's as cloudy as the piss in the genito-urinary clinic's toilets.

Damocles
08-27-2007, 07:13 AM
Back on topic fools. This is supposed to be a thread for complaints isn't it?

Now, Damo, can you do anything about this bleddy weather, it's a Bank Holiday and it's as cloudy as the piss in the genito-urinary clinic's toilets.
I'll get with God and see what can be done. Likely he'll tell me that it is all our own fault and that we shouldn't have used up all the dead dinosaurs on roads and fuel...

charver
08-27-2007, 07:20 AM
I'll get with God and see what can be done. Likely he'll tell me that it is all our own fault and that we shouldn't have used up all the dead dinosaurs on roads and fuel...

If Noah had done as he was told and accumulated several pairs of each dinosaur species on his big boat we could have been living like the Flintstones and utilising the giant lizards for quarrying and such.

Instead we were forced to use up precious resources on building digging things. Still, what do you expect from a cove who called his son Ham? The prize knacker.

Damocles
08-27-2007, 07:22 AM
If Noah had done as he was told and accumulated several pairs of each dinosaur species on his big boat we could have been living like the Flintstones and utilising the giant lizards for quarrying and such.

Instead we were forced to use up precious resources on building digging things. Still, what do you expect from a cove who called his son Ham? The prize knacker.
My question has always been why name your son after a food you can't even eat?

uscitizen
08-27-2007, 07:35 AM

LOL, good one, had never even thought about that.

Maybe that was before they wrote those rules down.

charver
08-27-2007, 07:35 AM

Noah must have had cause to despise him. Nowadays there's always the option of changing one's moniker utilising the tools of officialdom, but not for young Ham. Bearing in mind that in those days of healthier diets and simple living the average lifespan was around half a century at least.

That's 500 years of Ham hanging round your neck.

Then again, he may have had brothers called 'smoked back', 'trotters' and 'pork scratching' but they were written out by the publishers due to the increasing price of paper after the floods wiped out all the trees.

Damocles
08-27-2007, 07:38 AM
Noah must have had cause to despise him. Nowadays there's always the option of changing one's moniker utilising the tools of officialdom, but not for young Ham. Bearing in mind that in those days of healthier diets and simple living the average lifespan was around half a century at least.

That's 500 years of Ham hanging round your neck.

Then again, he may have had brothers called 'smoked back', 'trotters' and 'pork scratching' but they were written out by the publishers due to the increasing price of paper after the floods wiped out all the trees.
No, you have to read the story, Noah was 800 years old when the flood hit. Oh, you mean half a millenia, not a century.

Got it.

Yeah, the tree shortage likely was the cause of removing all the other brethren, or the fact that they weren't invited on the little boat trip.

charver
08-27-2007, 07:42 AM
So the finishing touches to his ark were done at the age of 800?

Are you listening old people? Get up off you bony old behinds and get back to work quicksmart. Old people today, they don't know they're born.

uscitizen
08-27-2007, 07:50 AM
Noah lived before trans fats.

charver
08-27-2007, 07:57 AM
Noah lived before trans fats.

Who is this 'Trans Fats' of whom you speak?

Probably one of these hippety-hoppity musical youths - all big trousers and ladies jewellery a hollering about cheeses and whatnot. Young people these days, they don't know they're born.

LadyT
08-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Yeah. Donstion has his own space to pi$$ on now.

Canceled.2016.1
08-27-2007, 12:48 PM

It is all your own faults and you shouldn't have used up all the dead dinosaurs on roads and fuel.

Canceled.2016.1
08-27-2007, 12:48 PM

No.... RJS is Superfreaks troll. Now be silent or I shall smite thee.

Cancel 2016.2
08-27-2007, 12:51 PM
No.... RJS is Superfreaks troll. Now be silent or I shall smite thee.

Guilty as charged. By the way "God"... how did you know?

DigitalDave
08-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Well, donny did want more moderation, now he has it. Be careful what you wish for...

charver
08-28-2007, 04:51 AM
My toaster was playing up like nobody's business this morning. I am contemplating taking a hammer to it, although why it should choose to toast a hammer when it fails miserably on the more conventional sliced bread, God only knows.

End of complaint. Carry on.

uscitizen
08-28-2007, 06:40 AM
My toaster was playing up like nobody's business this morning. I am contemplating taking a hammer to it, although why it should choose to toast a hammer when it fails miserably on the more conventional sliced bread, God only knows.

End of complaint. Carry on.

Does anyone make a good toaster that toasts the second load like the first one ?
We can put men on the moon but a good toaster seems to somehow elude us.

This is a crisis of epic proportions.

Cancel7
08-28-2007, 06:41 AM
My manicure never lasts the entire week. I see women who have manicures that do last, and I don't know if they're doing something that I don't know about to make it that way. I'm resentful.

Damocles
08-28-2007, 06:50 AM
My manicure never lasts the entire week. I see women who have manicures that do last, and I don't know if they're doing something that I don't know about to make it that way. I'm resentful.
Stop taking a hammer to it, I hear that hammers are better toasted anyway.

Damocles
08-28-2007, 06:51 AM
Why is it that the traffic report only comes on after I am already stuck in the traffic?

uscitizen
08-28-2007, 06:52 AM
the demon Murphy is a busy dude.

Cancel7
08-28-2007, 06:55 AM
Every time I am in the grocery store, I walk up to the registers and try to pick the line that looks like it's going to go the quickest. As soon as I pick one and am there just long enough to be invested in it, the cashier's red light starts blinking. There has been some cashier emergency and we have to wait for the "supervisor". No one ever knows where the supervisor is. Sometimes, I start to cry when I see that light.

Damocles
08-28-2007, 06:56 AM
Every time I am in the grocery store, I walk up to the registers and try to pick the line that looks like it's going to go the quickest. As soon as I pick one and am there just long enough to be invested in it, the cashier's red light starts blinking. There has been some cashier emergency and we have to wait for the "supervisor". No one ever knows where the supervisor is. Sometimes, I start to cry when I see that light.
They only do that so they can look at you longer. There's some geek, looking over the hidden cameras, as soon as you pick a line he waits just long enough for you to become invested..... then WHAMMO he flips a switch, all their credit card machines go down for about 5 minutes....

Just don't ask me what he is doing in the interim.

uscitizen
08-28-2007, 06:58 AM
They only do that so they can look at you longer. There's some geek, looking over the hidden cameras, as soon as you pick a light he waits just long enough for you to become invested.....

Damn gay store workers, it happens to me too!

Cancel7
They only do that so they can look at you longer. There's some geek, looking over the hidden cameras, as soon as you pick a line he waits just long enough for you to become invested..... then WHAMMO he flips a switch, all their credit card machines go down for about 5 minutes....

Just don't ask me what he is doing in the interim.

Gee thanks! I needed that thought in my head.

Damocles
Damn gay store workers, it happens to me too!

Darla, what are you doing shopping in uscit's part of the world?!!

uscitizen
08-28-2007, 06:59 AM
But few are as old as I am....

uscitizen
08-28-2007, 07:01 AM
brings up a question, geek is a unisex term ?

Cancel7
08-28-2007, 07:01 AM

LOL

I can't see usc in Trader Joe's or Whole foods though.

Cancel7
08-28-2007, 07:02 AM

Yeah, I think so. You do mostly picture a guy though.

Damocles
08-28-2007, 07:02 AM
Yes, geek is a unisex term.

uscitizen
08-28-2007, 07:44 AM
LOL

I can't see usc in Trader Joe's or Whole foods though.
Nope usually Krogers or wally world.

charver
08-28-2007, 07:48 AM
Yes, geek is a unisex term.

It was only last week (question on a quiz show) that i found out that a 'Geek' was originally a chap who used to bite the heads of chickens and other bite-size animals at public gatherings.

They teach us nothing nowadays.

uscitizen
08-28-2007, 07:49 AM
It was only last week (question on a quiz show) that i found out that a 'Geek' was originally a chap who used to bite the heads of chickens and other bite-size animals at public gatherings.

They teach us nothing nowadays.

I thought that was Meat Loaf ?

Damocles
08-28-2007, 07:54 AM
I thought that was Meat Loaf ?
Ozzy.

uscitizen
08-28-2007, 07:57 AM
Yep
Ozzie Osborne.
Thanks Damo.

doniston
08-28-2007, 10:38 AM
I am unsure of why he is upset with you. I get the feeling he did not like that you answered his wishes for extra moderation, but nevertheless, keep reminding yourself of the middle path, and stay compassionate and he will come around. Had you read back on the site, you would know. I learned he was the head Jackass. That so-called extra moderation was just a way to bipass the real truth, and it hasn't worked. his new thread has gotten even more mangled than the other threads, and rather than to solve something simply made things worse. Read the damned thread, It is a mishmash of mangled metiphores.

Damocles
08-28-2007, 10:40 AM
Had you read back on the site, you would know. I learned he was the head Jackass. That so-called extra moderation was just a way to bipass the real truth, and it hasn't worked. his new thread has gotten even more mangled than the other threads, and rather than to solve something simply made things worse. Read the damned thread, It is a mishmash of mangled metiphores.
Post moved due to complaints of moderation per request of poster that I do what I thought was necessary to stop his incessant complaints in threads...

doniston
08-28-2007, 01:02 PM
That one led to a fascinating conversation on civil rights as well. One of the reasons I like letting conversations go where they will. No, you do it because you are weak. Good excuse tho.

Damocles
08-28-2007, 01:05 PM
No, you do it because you are weak. Good excuse tho.
Another post moved at the request of the member who wanted more moderation, specifically pointing out I should do as I thought necessary regarding his breaking of the rules.

Damocles
08-28-2007, 01:06 PM
It is simply reality.

AnglScarlett
08-28-2007, 01:06 PM

RJS has made the same suggestion to Damocles, Diaper Don, telling him that he should start kicking the sheet out of posters who go off topic, butt, it seems that the lefty Darla took this to mean he would be spanking her for infractions, and this only made the off topic problem worse? I have tried to mensa my way out of this board problem, and am confident I will come up with a solution that you, as a not a mensa member of this board, could never hope to think of, so best you shut up until RJS gives the signal? Touche.

doniston
08-28-2007, 02:34 PM
No I haven't. Shall I bring up the thread with WTF in the title? You have lost on these before, you will again and again.

Be the change you want to see, there is only one person you can control on this board. And it will be the only one you ever can control on this board. You did lie, and I pointed it out in my last post, as for the abreviation, I dodn't know to what you referred. I do now, and I didn't lose. but there was a difference of opinion. that isn't losing. and obvoiusly even YOU can't control this board. (and I don't want to.)

but I have NO idea what "be the change you want to see" means.

Damocles
08-28-2007, 02:50 PM
You did lie, and I pointed it out in my last post, as for the abreviation, I dodn't know to what you referred. I do now, and I didn't lose. but there was a difference of opinion. that isn't losing. and obvoiusly even YOU can't control this board. (and I don't want to.)

It means stop being a hypocrite. Don't tell others to act in ways you refuse to act yourself.

Damocles
08-28-2007, 02:54 PM
Two more moved.

Cancel5
08-28-2007, 03:59 PM
RJS has made the same suggestion to Damocles, Diaper Don, telling him that he should start kicking the sheet out of posters who go off topic, butt, it seems that the lefty Darla took this to mean he would be spanking her for infractions, and this only made the off topic problem worse? I have tried to mensa my way out of this board problem, and am confident I will come up with a solution that you, as a not a mensa member of this board, could never hope to think of, so best you shut up until RJS gives the signal? Touche.

Can I guess which plague has invaded this board?

uscitizen
08-28-2007, 06:48 PM
When will we get an advisory board ?

doniston
08-28-2007, 07:26 PM
Uh-oh... doni will now be after you too. some more of your stupidity? If I disagree with someone, I am then "AFTER" them? Figures with your mentality. Now this is about you, Not you lacking supervisory skills. ( But I don't suppose that will matter)

Damocles
08-28-2007, 07:51 PM
When will we get an advisory board ?
We won't.

Damocles
08-28-2007, 08:26 PM
some more of your stupidity? If I disagree with someone, I am then "AFTER" them? Figures with your mentality. Now this is about you, Not you lacking supervisory skills. ( But I don't suppose that will matter)
Another one moved.

I'm not a supervisor, I'm a guy who likes to talk to people online about politics. You need to supervise your own behavior.

uscitizen
08-28-2007, 08:28 PM
We won't.

LOL J/K

Cancel 2016.2
08-28-2007, 09:11 PM
You did lie, and I pointed it out in my last post, as for the abreviation, I dodn't know to what you referred. I do now, and I didn't lose. but there was a difference of opinion. that isn't losing. and obvoiusly even YOU can't control this board. (and I don't want to.)

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Hermes Thoth
08-29-2007, 05:23 AM

Congratulations, you're a retard!:D

doniston
08-29-2007, 09:24 AM
This has to do with the conversation how?

First it starts with murders of humans some how being treated as less important than this. I point out how ridiculous that was at its face. Then somebody mentions the immorality of hunting. I point out why it is a benefit to the wildlife and again not the same thing as what Vick was doing to these dogs. Then you point out some people are starving somewhere?

We can hold a conversation about Vick while worrying about starving children at the same time. We do things like that all the time.

Now, if Vick had starved some kids purposefully, what do you think the reaction of the nation would have been? What difference does that make to you? you seem to delight in thread highjacking, and even approve of it. so to complain about it this time is quite disengeneous.

Note: this is a personal obsevation of your posting habits and has nothing to do with moderating.

Damocles
08-29-2007, 09:30 AM
What difference does that make to you? you seem to delight in thread highjacking, and even approve of it. so to complain about it this time is quite disengeneous.

Note: this is a personal obsevation of your posting habits and has nothing to do with moderating.
Rubbish, your speaking of my moderation habits is just complaining about my moderation. Anyway, attempting to say my point is invalid by posting a non-sequitor, so I put it back onto the topic of conversation at the moment. If she wants to talk about that it is fine, just not as an argument against my point, it doesn't fit.

doniston
08-29-2007, 10:35 AM
Wow, that is all that I ask. Thank you.

Personally I don't really care if you have respect for me. I can't please everybody all the time and I know that I can't. but you don't accept that, and I have no doubt you will continue to say I am following you arround to attack you. that is very far from the truth But in my personal opinion, you wouldn't know truth if God made the statement and wrote it on your living room wall. I consider you a bald-faced liar and that will not change until or unless you refute a lot of the statement you have made especially about what I "WANTED" or what I "REQUESTED"

Damocles
08-29-2007, 10:44 AM
but you don't accept that, and I have no doubt you will continue to say I am following you arround to attack you. that is very far from the truth But in my personal opinion, you wouldn't know truth if God made the statement and wrote it on your living room wall. I consider you a bald-faced liar and that will not change until or unless you refute a lot of the statement you have made especially about what I "WANTED" or what I "REQUESTED"
More on moderation. This goes in the complaint thread and you know it does. You stated and requested that I should do whatever I thought I needed to, I did, that you don't like that I chose something other than your suggestions, clear, but that doesn't change that you reqeusted I do something specifically about your rules violations.

I went and took a shower and suddenly it came to me (maybe this is what Dixie meant when he heard God in the shower), instead of banning your bony behind I would simply move all your complaints to another area of the board.

This makes it so people choose to read them, and they are highlighted rather than edited out or deleted. I stick with my principles of not deleting posts that are not illegal or private information or a violation of the contract with my server, clear out threads to make them more readable, (one of your complaints was the off-topic nature of other's posts, hypocrite), and even take care of one of your complaints as most of the off-topic posts seem to be you complaining about me.

It was an epiphanic moment of clarity, and an elegant solution to a persistent problem.

Now I will move this complaint of my moderation to the thread specifically created just for them as you requested that I do something, and so I did.

:D

Cancel7
08-29-2007, 10:52 AM
but you don't accept that, and I have no doubt you will continue to say I am following you arround to attack you. that is very far from the truth But in my personal opinion, you wouldn't know truth if God made the statement and wrote it on your living room wall. I consider you a bald-faced liar and that will not change until or unless you refute a lot of the statement you have made especially about what I "WANTED" or what I "REQUESTED"

I am the one who said you do nothing but follow Damo around and attack him, ME, I said it. Now shut the fuck up you whiny asshole. A bleeding hemorrhoid would be more pleasurable than having you around. Go for a drive. I figure in your mental state, 50-50 odds on whether you come back.

Battleborne
08-29-2007, 11:41 AM
I am the one who said you do nothing but follow Damo around and attack him, ME, I said it. Now shut the fuck up you whiny asshole. A bleeding hemorrhoid would be more pleasurable than having you around. Go for a drive. I figure in your mental state, 50-50 odds on whether you come back.

Donny protesting damo>>www.guzer.com/pictures/have_draem.php

:cof1: a nolo contender donny you lose by default!

Hermes Thoth
08-29-2007, 02:39 PM
What difference does that make to you? you seem to delight in thread highjacking, and even approve of it. so to complain about it this time is quite disengeneous.

What exactly is up your ass, and does it have a corrugated surface for extra sensation?

Annie
08-29-2007, 07:40 PM
I cannot imagine anyone thinking Damo a heavy handed moderator. Considering he owns the board, all here are lucky. Heavy handed? LOL! Hey Damo, want a new mod? :clink:

Damocles
08-29-2007, 07:45 PM
I cannot imagine anyone thinking Damo a heavy handed moderator. Considering he owns the board, all here are lucky. Heavy handed? LOL! Hey Damo, want a new mod? :clink:
I've been thinking about that... Getting busier on the board.

Cypress
08-29-2007, 08:17 PM

Drama queen alert. :rolleyes:

Damo is, by consensus opinion, just about the best and fairest Mod there could possibly be. :clink:

charver
08-30-2007, 03:36 AM
If anyone wants to come round and moderate my toaster that would be lovely, as the bugger is still playing silly beggars.

I'll bid you Good Day.

Cancel7
08-30-2007, 05:25 AM

I was very short-sighted and I'm glad you posted this. I have some changes to make today.

Hermes Thoth
08-30-2007, 05:34 AM

Please don't. don't start all that crap. You don't need it. You'll have a bunch of mini nazis trying to control everything with their mod powers. It's inevitable. bureaucracy, just say no.

Cancel7
08-30-2007, 06:37 AM
Please don't. don't start all that crap. You don't need it. You'll have a bunch of mini nazis trying to control everything with their mod powers. It's inevitable. bureaucracy, just say no.

Maybe Damo feels he has to be here too much, especially since Beefy is out of commission for a while. I can understand that.

But I don't disagree with you. Very, very few people can be trusted with that.

Cancel7
08-30-2007, 06:37 AM
Hey, you put Ornot on top! lol

Hermes Thoth
08-30-2007, 06:47 AM
Maybe Damo feels he has to be here too much, especially since Beefy is out of commission for a while. I can understand that.

EDIT, oh DON'T disagree. That caught me off guard!

ANd yes, let ornot do the pumping for a while! Take a break, relax, Smoke a cig!

Damocles
08-30-2007, 06:48 AM

This is always the problem. I was lucky with Beefs, he has the same type of feeling about it that I do.

Cancel7
08-30-2007, 06:52 AM
This is always the problem. I was lucky with Beefs, he has the same type of feeling about it that I do.

Yes, and he is also a calm guy. I have registered using my work email recently, I trust both of you, and didn't want to wait till I got home. (we're blocked from hotmail and other throwaway email here). I never factored in how much busier the board is getting and that eventually, you might have to take on another moderator.

Damocles
08-30-2007, 06:54 AM
Yes, and he is also a calm guy. I have registered using my work email recently, I trust both of you, and didn't want to wait till I got home. (we're blocked from hotmail and other throwaway email here). I never factored in how much busier the board is getting and that eventually, you might have to take on another moderator.
Well, if I do, you can rest assured that they will also be trustworthy.

Hermes Thoth
08-30-2007, 07:01 AM

Got brown?

Cancel7
08-30-2007, 07:10 AM
Got brown?

LOL

Try and grow up ok AHZ?

Hermes Thoth
08-30-2007, 07:20 AM
LOL

Try and grow up ok AHZ?

grown up is a state of mental decay, the cessation of individualist thought, poopy head. duh.:tongout:

doniston
08-30-2007, 09:50 AM
There are more, but if the shoe fits, wear it. (and of course, I expect this to be moved)

This post is in reference to ASSHAT, BATTLEBORNE, DARLA, and of course DAMO. In General, It must be a kick to be able to post anything you wish in the Garbage thread without direct response from me. A bit chickenshit, but that is you people. and you have your own lack of ethics. (Since have already stated that I won't post anyyhing on that thread, and I have not.)

Every one of the posts atributed to me have been moved there by DAMO, Justified simply by his lies and disengeneousness.

That's enough said regarding ASSHAT He is usually senseless anyhow.

BB, I have to say I am disappointed. you had seemed to get better and somewhat reasonable. then you slipped back.

DARLA, I don't care how slutty you talk. but your hypocricy bothers me. You can tlk slutty, and that seems to be OK, but if someone else says something off-color, you app[ear to b dismayed.

Then we get 6o the LYING JACKASS DAMO. wherein there wouldn't be the other persistant Jackasses without his instgation (acceptance) of them DAMO, I have never requested, asked for, even implied that I wanted this stupidity you have instituted. I did state that I recognized you had the opion of ban me if you so chose. but the rest is [purely your imagination, It is all your imagination, and while I assume it is perfectly legal for you to move my posts anywhere you please. since you own the site, I suggest your actions have been anything but ethical. You even appeared to have an ulterior motive in your action which makes your actions even more disengeneous. The following is a "TRUE exerpt from one of your PMS to me.

(quote)
I like my solution, and it serves well as a fun thread for other members as well.(unquote)

You may continue to move all of my posts which even remotely disagree with your point of veiw as you don't seem to be able to differentiate between a objection to your point of veiw on an issue, or your approach to an issue from compaint abuot your "mad"eration, but that is your problem.

If you want to continue to add confusion to the site. Have at it.
I don't respond to all of your posts, (and sometimes even agree.)but I will continue to respond as appropriate (IMHO) whenever necessary. And you can take THAT to the bank.

charver
08-30-2007, 09:54 AM
Oh, this thread isn't about U2 is it?

Damocles
08-30-2007, 09:56 AM
There are more, but if the shoe fits, wear it. (and of course, I expect this to be moved)

This post is in reference to ASSHAT, BATTLEBORNE, DARLA, and of course DAMO. In General, It must be a kick to be able to post anything you wish in the Garbage thread without direct response from me. A bit chickenshit, but that is you people. and you have your own lack of ethics. (Since have already stated that I won't post anyyhing on that thread, and I have not.)

Every one of the posts atributed to me have been moved there by DAMO, Justified simply by his lies and disengeneousness.

BB, I have to say I am disappointed. you had seemed to get better and somewhat reasonable. then you slipped back.

DARLA, I don't care how slutty you talk. but your hypocricy bothers me. You can tlk slutty, and that seems to be OK, but if someone else says something off-color, you app[ear to b dismayed.

Then we get 6o the LYING JACKASS DAMO. wherein there wouldn't be the other persistant Jackasses without his instgation (acceptance) of them DAMO, I have never requested, asked for, even implied that I wanted this stupidity you have instituted. I did state that I recognized you had the opion of ban me if you so chose. but the rest is [purely your imagination, It is all your imagination, and while I assume it is perfectly legal for you to move my posts anywhere you please. since you own the site, I suggest your actions have been anything but ethical. You even appeared to have an ulterior motive in your action which makes your actions even more disengeneous. The following is a "TRUE exerpt from one of your PMS to me.

(quote)
I like my solution, and it serves well as a fun thread for other members as well.(unquote)

You may continue to move all of my posts which even remotely disagree with your point of veiw as you don't seem to be able to differentiate between a objection to your point of veiw on an issue, or your approach to an issue from compaint abuot your "mad"eration, but that is your problem.

I don't respond to all of your posts, (and sometimes even agree.)but I will continue to respond as appropriate (IMHO) whenever necessary. And you can take THAT to the bank.
It isn't my POV that I care about, it is the fact that I informed you of your violation of rule 15 that you agreed to follow upon your registration, but refused to follow thereafter.

Since I created the rule to protect other staff members, of which there is one, I decided a more clean resolution would be to move your posts away from areas where people were holding actual discussions. Your primary complaint being off-topic posts I find it ironic that I have to take such an action only with one person.

You stated, after I asked what I should do about rule violations, "You should do whatever you think is necessary, you can even BAN me if you wish."

I therefore created a solution based on what I think is necessary, as you requested. That you don't like it is apparent, that you can't follow your own "rules" that you think should bind others even more readily apparent.

Now, since this again deals with my moderation style it goes in the thread made for it.

Cancel 2016.2
08-30-2007, 10:00 AM
If anyone wants to come round and moderate my toaster that would be lovely, as the bugger is still playing silly beggars.

I'll bid you Good Day.

I find that if you threaten them with bat, they tend to shape up.

Cancel 2016.2
08-30-2007, 10:01 AM

(quote)

If you hate this so much, do us all a favor and either leave for good or shut the fuck up about it. Moron.

Damocles
08-30-2007, 10:02 AM
If you hate this so much, do us all a favor and either leave for good or shut the fuck up about it. Moron.
Oh, he keeps promising to move when he finds a board that makes people post the way he wants them to. I keep hoping he'll learn how to use google.

Cancel 2016.2
08-30-2007, 10:25 AM
Well, if I do, you can rest assured that they will also be trustworthy.

um... put me in charge... I promise to only ban Donnie and Cypress. :rolleyes:

Cancel 2016.2
08-30-2007, 10:26 AM
Oh, he keeps promising to move when he finds a board that makes people post the way he wants them to. I keep hoping he'll learn how to use google.

He truly makes Cypress seem so less annoying by comparison. I admire your patience.

Cancel7
08-30-2007, 10:35 AM
I appear dismayed when others say something off-color?

The only time that I can recall that I objected, was when Doniston was defending his practice of running around school tracks naked. And it wasn't his stating of this that I "appeared dismayed" over...it was the fact that there are old pervs doing that, and thinking it's ok because it's "Natural".

I say, put them in prison. I stand by that and if you don't like it, let me just say, as the board slut talker, fuck you! lol

Cancel 2016.2
08-30-2007, 10:37 AM
I appear dismayed when others say something off-color?

The only time that I can recall that I objected, was when Doniston was defending his practice of running around school tracks naked. And it wasn't his stating of this that I "appeared dismayed" over...it was the fact that there are old pervs doing that, and thinking it's ok because it's "Natural".

I say, put them in prison. I stand by that and if you don't like it, let me just say, as the board slut talker, fuck you! lol

Ummm... we should definitely meet next time I am in NYC.... :rolleyes:

doniston
08-30-2007, 10:41 AM
Ok... 99.9999% of the time when I give my word to someone I stand by it. This is the 0.0001% of the time. I take back my promise not to alter your quotes anymore. Since you are insistent upon posting stupid crap like this and refuse to stop bitching.... I am going to do it as often as I please. If YOU don't like it, TOUGH.

I also encourage everyone else to do the same to diaperdon... perhaps when he is done crying he will friggin die already. I am trying to see where you changed it. no matter. I have learned that with the rules in force here, there is no way to tell if a post is honest or not. Let your ethics be your guide. here, we have no choice but to assume the real truth. Thanks for the lovely sentiments tho. I won't return the favor.

Damocles
08-30-2007, 10:43 AM
I am trying to see where you changed it. no matter. I have learned that with the rules in force here, there is no way to tell if a post is honest or not. Let your ethics be your guide. here, we have no choice but to assume the real truth. Thanks for the lovely sentiments tho. I won't return the favor.
Of course there is. First indication would be the "Fixed that for ya" when the post is changed, and you can click on the quote button in the quote which brings you right to the original post and read it.

However, this post is about moderation style and again goes into your extra-special thread for those who can't do what they say they will when they register.

Cancel 2016.2
08-30-2007, 10:47 AM
I am trying to see where you changed it. But no matter I am senile and would forget in a minute anyway. I have learned that when it is time for a diaper change I should start bitching and whining on this board until someone comes to change me. Let your ethics be your guide in determining how long I should sit here in my own filth. here, we have no choice but to assume the real truth... I am a dumbshit. Thanks for the lovely sentiments tho. I won't remember this in a moment.

Good to see you are opening up a bit. If you see a bright light... please run towards it. With luck it will be a big truck.

Cancel7
08-30-2007, 10:49 AM
Ummm... we should definitely meet next time I am in NYC.... :rolleyes:

Ok. But to be fair you should know, that all (apparent) appearances here aside, I'm really not a slut, and in fact, I can get signed affidavit from exes who will be happy for the opportunity to state that I am the least easy woman they ever got into bed, and it was a sometimes hellish experience...but, not unworth the trouble. (ok I added that last part, but I'm pretty sure they would say that too)

Cancel 2016.2
08-30-2007, 10:51 AM
Ok. But to be fair you should know, that all (apparent) appearances here aside, I'm really not a slut, and in fact, I can get signed affidavit from exes who will be happy for the opportunity to state that I am the least easy woman they ever got into bed, and it was a sometimes hellish experience...but, not unworth the trouble. (ok I added that last part, but I'm pretty sure they would say that too)

yeah, I was just teasin ya.... but we could certainly get a beverage and make fun of the old man.

Cancel7
08-30-2007, 10:53 AM
yeah, I was just teasin ya.... but we could certainly get a beverage and make fun of the old man.

Yes, I assumed so, I figured they have sluts in Colorado just like everywhere and you don't have to come here for one.

Definitely! That'd be fun.

Cypress
08-30-2007, 10:56 AM
um... put me in charge... I promise to only ban Donnie and Cypress. :rolleyes:

Why me?

:confused:

Cancel7
08-30-2007, 10:59 AM
Why me?

:confused:

LOL

I don't know. I would have voted for him as moderator if he had said "I'll only ban donnie".

Cypress
08-30-2007, 11:03 AM
Darla,

I wouldn't ban someone who had alzheimers or dementia, which donnie obviously does. He probably can't help himself.

Now, that RJS dude is a total idiot. And conciously and deliberately so. I'd ban him. ;)

Cancel 2016.2
08-30-2007, 11:03 AM
LOL

I don't know. I would have voted for him as moderator if he had said "I'll only ban donnie".

Well, I was serious about Donnie... just joking about Cypress. Wanted to see how long it would take him to whine. Extremely surprised he managed to do so without creating a strawman.

Cypress
08-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Well, I was serious about Donnie... just joking about Cypress. Wanted to see how long it would take him to whine. Extremely surprised he managed to do so without creating a strawman.

I'm flattered that you think about me so much, and specifically think up threads to post, to get my response! Didn't realize you thought about me that much. You can't have pictures of my hands, though. Sorry.

Thanks again!

;)

Cancel 2016.2
08-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Warning to all...

old diaper don, after crapping himself yet again, has discovered how to use the PM function. If you think his whiney bitching and crying is enjoyable on the threads, just WAIT until you have had the extreme pleasure of his personalized bitch sessions... and he sends them to you multiple times. The joy I have felt today can not be expressed in words.

Damocles
08-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Just a note:

The actual content must stay in PM.

This isn't aimed at anybody, just a reminder.

Cypress
08-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Damo,

Mixing Dementia Diaper Don and private messages, is like mixing small children and sharp knives.

Perhaps you should disable his PM account?

:cof1:

Cancel7
08-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Just a note:

I guess I am lucky you didn't do something to me for posting what you said to me in those PM's yesterday huh? I forgot about that rule.

Cancel 2016.2
08-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Just a note:

Moderator nazi... :pke:

Whatcha gunna do if I post it????

Huh tough guy :tongout:

Damocles
08-30-2007, 12:43 PM
I guess I am lucky you didn't do something to me for posting what you said to me in those PM's yesterday huh? I forgot about that rule.
LOL. That was the first hint that it wasn't what we actually said....

Cancel7
08-30-2007, 12:43 PM
Moderator nazi... :pke:

Whatcha gunna do if I post it????

Huh tough guy :tongout:

He Pm'd me and said that he was going to spank me for doing it yesterday, but that if you do it, there will be hell to pay.

Sometimes, he does show favoritism SF. Don't listen to the naysayers, or "Damo Groupies" as Doniston might say.

Damocles
08-30-2007, 12:44 PM
He Pm'd me and said that he was going to spank me for doing it yesterday, but that if you do it, there will be hell to pay.

Sometimes, he does show favoritism SF. Don't listen to the naysayers, or "Damo Groupies" as Doniston might say.
Well, his evangelistic posts about my awesomeness notwithstanding, he has added significantly to my fan base.

doniston
08-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Check the rules, they are allowed. now who made the strupid rules--- what few there are? But the post to which you just responded should have been moved according to YOUR Rules, but again, you don't even follow your own rules. You lying Jackass

Damocles
08-30-2007, 02:57 PM
now who made the strupid rules--- what few there are? But the post to which you just responded should have been moved according to YOUR Rules, but again, you don't even follow your own rules. You lying Jackass
Not true. I have said that complaints about moderation will be moved. Thererfore this one will be moved. I was not complaining about the rules, or their application, I was simply mentioning that those accounts are allowed per the rules.

If you do not like the rules you can always move on to another board, as you have promised you would do as soon as you found one that follows your strict regimen. You don't appear to be looking too hard. Google is your friend.

Battleborne
08-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Not true. I have said that complaints about moderation will be moved. Thererfore this one will be moved. I was not complaining about the rules, or their application, I was simply mentioning that those accounts are allowed per the rules.

If you do not like the rules you can always move on to another board, as you have promised you would do as soon as you found one that follows your strict regimen. You don't appear to be looking too hard. Google is your friend.

even bother with him anymore...he has truely lost it...many tried humor to bring him around...he just doesn't get it!
:sexy: <<<< dedicated to donny he needs all the help he can get!

uscitizen
08-30-2007, 03:11 PM
I have a thread complaint, one just pulled out of my jeans. What are you gonna do about it ?

Damocles
08-30-2007, 08:26 PM
I have a thread complaint, one just pulled out of my jeans. What are you gonna do about it ?
Laugh.

Hermes Thoth
08-31-2007, 07:00 AM
Laugh.

Everyone laughs when he pulls things out of his jeans.

doniston
08-31-2007, 09:32 AM
Yeah Dano's editing of quotes is getting tiresome. So is everyone's--- But it's ALLOWED

Damocles
08-31-2007, 09:37 AM
I was going to move a bunch of posts, but I will leave them this time. Most are about posting style and not about moderation and it would leave this thread disjointed and unreadable.

doniston
08-31-2007, 09:38 AM
Because it was reminiscent of recent complaints that I have had.
Maybe that should be a lesson for you---- but of course it isn't

Cancel 2016.2
08-31-2007, 09:40 AM

]:crybaby: ALERT :crybaby: ALERT :crybaby: ALERT

Damocles
08-31-2007, 09:40 AM
Of course it is. However, I remain consistent. Unfortunately you do not. You seem to believe you have gained a supporter.... Let's see what uscitizen has to say on that one.

uscitizen
08-31-2007, 09:42 AM
Of course it is. However, I remain consistent. Unfortunately you do not. You seem to believe you have gained a supporter.... Let's see what uscitizen has to say on that one.
I got no dogs in Yours and donnies squabble.
You are both grown boys sort it out.

Cancel 2016.2
08-31-2007, 09:45 AM
yeah it is a moral imperative!

yeah.... I just posted that so that the :fogey: would get bent all out of shape if Damo doesn't move it. More work for Damo. :cool:

Damocles
08-31-2007, 09:49 AM
I'd have to move half the thread... That would suck. I'll leave this one. Another thread for doniston to complain in.... If he'll do it.

doniston
08-31-2007, 10:50 AM
I was going to move a bunch of posts, but I will leave them this time. Most are about posting style and not about moderation and it would leave this thread disjointed and unreadable. So why should that change your plans, Yiu have done it many many times before.--- and with that precise result.

Damocles
08-31-2007, 10:52 AM
So why should that change your plans, Yiu have done it many many times before.--- and with that precise result.
*sigh* Well, at least one of the threads I left for you to complain in is being used.

doniston
08-31-2007, 10:54 AM
Of course it is. However, I remain consistent. Unfortunately you do not. You seem to believe you have gained a supporter.... Let's see what uscitizen has to say on that one. Ihave a hunch that if they weren't affraid you would come at them. A lot more people would support my position. There are only about eight or nine that seem to support you, and the reasons are obvoius.

Damocles
08-31-2007, 10:57 AM
Ihave a hunch that if they weren't affraid you would come at them. A lot more people would support my position. There are only about eight or nine that seem to support you, and the reasons are obvoius.
Come at them? I haven't even come after you.

You are a hypocritical bore. You tell others how to post and do not follow your own supposed strict posting rules. Either put up or shut up. Post how you think others should or stop whining.

You promised you would leave, use google, find your special site, and go.

Cancel 2016.2
08-31-2007, 10:59 AM
So why should that change your plans, Yiu have done it many many times before.--- and with that precise result.

:crybaby: ALERT :crybaby: ALERT :crybaby: ALERT :crybaby: ALERT

doniston
08-31-2007, 10:59 AM
I'd have to move half the thread... That would suck. I'll leave this one. Another thread for doniston to complain in.... If he'll do it. Why should I complain, you are going tio do exactly what you want, regardless of what is right. But, as always, I will comment as I deem appropriate.

Cancel 2016.2
08-31-2007, 11:01 AM
Ihave a hunch that if they weren't affraid you would come at them. A lot more people would support my position. There are only about eight or nine that seem to support you, and the reasons are obvoius.

Behind you diaperdon :fogey:.... Damo gunna get ya... :ninj: :orang:

ya friggin loon :foil:

Battleborne
08-31-2007, 11:01 AM
Come at them? I haven't even come after you.

You are a hypocritical bore. You tell others how to post and do not follow your own supposed strict posting rules. Either put up or shut up. Post how you think others should or stop whining.

You promised you would leave, use google, find your special site, and go.

However in this circumstance I would support a three day ban to give donny time to reflect on his rediculous complaints!:gives:

Cancel 2016.2
08-31-2007, 11:03 AM
Why should I complain, you are going tio do exactly what you want, regardless of what is right. But, as always, I will complain because I am a hypocritical old fool who doesn't seem to grasp the fact that everyone is laughing AT me and not WITH me.

What is right? If Damo were to do the right thing, he would have banned your lame ass from the site to save the rest of us from your monotonous dribble.

Cancel7
08-31-2007, 11:05 AM

Who invited you here? You say someone invited you here, who was it? I think you're full of shit, prove otherwise and cough up the name.

Damocles
08-31-2007, 11:08 AM
I got no dogs in Yours and donnies squabble.
You are both grown boys sort it out.
I didn't think you did. I've been irritable today and don't know why.

BTW - I decided I better remain consistent and move the posts. We can continue the mod-bashing here if we like.

Cancel 2016.2
08-31-2007, 11:09 AM

BTW - I decided I better remain consistent and move the posts. We can continue the mod-bashing here if we like.

Evil bastard moving our posts and all... I guess now we shall all have to join the :fogey: and :crybaby:

Cancel 2016.2
08-31-2007, 11:11 AM
Who invited you here? You say someone invited you here, who was it? I think you're full of shit, prove otherwise and cough up the name.

My fault... I heard people mention they wanted more "people with class" on the site, I thought they said "stick up their ass" and thus we have diaper don.

doniston
08-31-2007, 11:12 AM
Come at them? I haven't even come after you.. You have been doing it, either with the present Garbage thread or with Snide remarks since I first arrived. The others may overlook it. I do not. However I just started speaking out about it recently.

You promised you would leave, use google, find your special site, and go

Just one more of your lies, and pitifully, I don't think you even know you are lying. You get something in your head and it then miraculacely become true. Nonsense. I have never promised to leave or find some special site. I did say I was looking, and that I would LIKE to find such as site. NOTHING MORE

not only are yiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASS.

Cancel7
08-31-2007, 11:13 AM

Irregularity?

Did you ever see that commercial, maybe from about 8 years ago, and two old women are on the golf course and one of them hits a bad shot, and says that she doesn't know what's bothering her lately. And the other one turns to her and says "Irregularity Marge?"

I don't know, that commerical always cracked me up.

Damocles
08-31-2007, 11:14 AM
You have been doing it, either with the present Garbage thread or with Snide remarks since I first arrived. The others may overlook it. I do not. However I just started speaking out about it recently.

Just one more of your lies, and pitifully, I don't think you even know you are lying. You get something in your head and it then miraculacely become true. Nonsense. I have never promised to leave or find some special site. I did say I was looking, and that I would LIKE to find such as site. NOTHING MORE

not only are yiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASS.
Are you saying you never said that as soon as you found a site that better reflected what you thought was proper you would leave this one?

Really?

Cancel 2016.2
08-31-2007, 11:16 AM
yiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASS. yiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASS

There... fixed that for ya diaperdon.

Hermes Thoth
08-31-2007, 12:44 PM
I have never promised to leave or find some special site. I did say I was looking, and that I would LIKE to find such as site. NOTHING MORE

If you didn 't promise this before would you make the promise now then, for all of us?

DigitalDave
09-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Most of you have probably seen these, but this is getting hysterical. Doniston is raising a stink at the old site:

DAMO:

Reference your lies in response to threedee's posts

(quote) He hasn't been booted. I have no idea what he is talking about.

and

Check his profile, if he was banned, it would say so. He also wouldn't be able to "peruse" the site. I block at the IP level if I block anybody, so far only ad spammers, specifically only one of them.(unquote)

1. Of course you don't (xxxx) IT is just a very big coincidence. RIGHT? The fact that I have two computers, each with it's own ISP and both of them have simutaniously been affected with some sort of glich which disallows me to go to the posts of the site, or even read what is posted, but it doesn't affect other sites--- just your's. No coincidence , either you or a associate has done something to cause this. Now I don't know what you did, or how it was accomplished, but whatever you call it, I am not able to post on that site.YOU ARE JUST PROVING WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE.

2. There are ways to bypass certain instructions on any site, and you know that as well as I, My profile could be altered, or some other mischeif could be accomplished.

3. I have been able to perveiw the site after making certain alterations of my own I am not completely without knowlege in the matter, and I am confident, I could bybass whatever blocks you have put on my account which would allow me to post on you site again. I have no desire to do so.

4. If you hadn't been so gutless, you would have simply banned me and been done with it. But you are indeed Gutless, and a liar, and a Jackass.

5. what you have done in other cases is not what you did here. OWN UP TO IT PUNK and be done with it.

6. and I am quite sure that you knew I had posted here before your little tattle-tale told you.

Damo, I see you tried again, with more attempts to keep me from reading your site. It didn't work. I can still read it And the comments of your posters. TOO bad. you aren't as bright as you thought. Still Guttless tho.

Why don't you respond on this site???

What's wrong Damo? aren't your blocks working the way you want them too HEH HEH poor little girl, Now go call on your erstwhile cult members to defend you, like a good little tyke.

Cancel7
09-05-2007, 10:13 AM
It's a real study in paranoid delusion, seriously.

DigitalDave
09-05-2007, 10:17 AM
It's a real study in paranoid delusion, seriously.

He thinks everyone is against him.. lol. He is bitching about Redstate too not sending him a password, and thinking they aren't sending him one cause they figured out he was a lefty. But they have an automated process that sends it to your email as soon as you sign up. There is no discovery process where they go all over the internet to find out who you are. They give you the password then ban you later.

Damocles
09-05-2007, 10:18 AM
I thought he was going over to another board. What happened to that?

DigitalDave
09-05-2007, 10:21 AM
I thought he was going over to another board. What happened to that?

He can't figure out how....

Damocles
09-05-2007, 10:24 AM
He can't figure out how....
I doubt that. He constantly says he's going to another site, then continues to post complaints. He's a complaint troll.

The times he posted on politics weren't so bad, and I wish he had stuck with that topic rather than his favorite topic being me and my total unworthiness to own a board that I run as I like....

:dunno:

He's an odd duck, that one.

Then he accuses me of banning him as well... I've only banned one user, and that one only because they kept violating my contract with my server to not have pr0n on this site.

Cancel7
09-05-2007, 10:31 AM
I doubt that. He constantly says he's going to another site, then continues to post complaints. He's a complaint troll.

The times he posted on politics weren't so bad, and I wish he had stuck with that topic rather than his favorite topic being me and my total unworthiness to own a board that I run as I like....

:dunno:

He's an odd duck, that one.

Then he accuses me of banning him as well... I've only banned one user, and that one only because they kept violating my contract with my server to not have pr0n on this site.

He's crazy, it was sad for a while, but there is a point where it's very difficult to continue to feel empathy even when you understand that someone is senile. I mean, that's why they put people in homes you know, because even for loved ones, it's difficult. And Doniston is nobody's loved one that posts here.

Thorn
09-05-2007, 10:47 AM
He's crazy, it was sad for a while, but there is a point where it's very difficult to continue to feel empathy even when you understand that someone is senile. I mean, that's why they put people in homes you know, because even for loved ones, it's difficult. And Doniston is nobody's loved one that posts here.

Agreed. I felt sorry for him too, and I didn't want to be a codger-basher, but enough is enough. He's gone too far now.

Cancel7
09-05-2007, 10:48 AM
Agreed. I felt sorry for him too, and I didn't want to be a codger-basher, but enough is enough. He's gone too far now.

A codger-basher...lol

I know.

uscitizen
09-05-2007, 11:27 AM
Yeah I think he thought I should back him up as a fellow older guy...

but then I have never ran with the pack....

charver
09-06-2007, 02:55 AM
Dear Just Plain Politics,

I have been a regular visitor to your internets house since it was built, by those cowboy builders, all those months ago. Yes, i remember when this was all fields, you know. I have always been willing to overlook the minor flaws: the dripping tap, the creaky floorboard, and the odour of stale urine (although to be fair, that appears to have departed recently).

However, i must protest in the strongest possible terms at the complete lack of pictures of dogs in hats. This situation is intolerable and if you're not willing to provide more millinery enhanced mongrel murals then i fear you will certainly lose out to your competitors. Is that what you want, eh? Eh? 'Cos that's what'll happen.

Yours faithfully,

Outraged of Tonbridge-Wells.

P.S. Could you direct me to the toilet, i'm bursting for a slash.

Hermes Thoth
09-06-2007, 04:30 AM
Yeah I think he thought I should back him up as a fellow older guy...

but then I have never ran with the pack....

You did to a degree, but I guess he was looking for more. He was looking for the "Thelma and Louise" endgame.

Damocles
09-06-2007, 08:47 AM

I have been a regular visitor to your internets house since it was built, by those cowboy builders, all those months ago. Yes, i remember when this was all fields, you know. I have always been willing to overlook the minor flaws: the dripping tap, the creaky floorboard, and the odour of stale urine (although to be fair, that appears to have departed recently).

However, i must protest in the strongest possible terms at the complete lack of pictures of dogs in hats. This situation is intolerable and if you're not willing to provide more millinery enhanced mongrel murals then i fear you will certainly lose out to your competitors. Is that what you want, eh? Eh? 'Cos that's what'll happen.

Yours faithfully,

Dear Outraged,

We have noted the lack of chapeaus on mongrels, and will threaten to sick doniston on the offenders who lack pictures of hats on a canine friend. Except pit bulls, which reminds me, we will be having the annual pit bull hunt on the jpp.com ranch this weekend.

Cancel7
09-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Dear Outraged,

We have noted the lack of chapeaus on mongrels, and will threaten to sick doniston on the offenders who lack pictures of hats on a canine friend. Except pit bulls, which reminds me, we will be having the annual pit bull hunt on the jpp.com ranch this weekend.

Where have you been? You come wandering in here anytime you feel like it? There could have been a posting emergency...what is going no around here?

Damocles
09-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Where have you been? You come wandering in here anytime you feel like it? There could have been a posting emergency...what is going no around here?
I had a long meeting last night at the non-profit I am Treasurer for. They are selling their building and moving to cheaper digs. I took a couple personal hours this morning to catch a bit more shut-eye.

Cancel7
09-06-2007, 08:52 AM
I had a long meeting last night at the non-profit I am Treasurer for. They are selling their building and moving to cheaper digs. I took a couple personal hours this morning to catch a bit more shut-eye.

Well, you can expect to be docked, and it's going on your permanent record, sorry.

evince
09-06-2007, 08:59 AM

Yours faithfully,

Man there is nothing like a little chaver in the morning.

millinery enhanced mongrel murals

Millinery mounted mongrel murals would have just been too much. The enhanced just ...well...enhanced it.

charver
09-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Dear Outraged,

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n140/charver-x/holmes.jpg

Mr Holmes says -
"Thank you, friend. I owe you a marrow bone. And good luck with the running of the pitbulls, for that is the dog of the fool. Woof Woof.

AnglScarlett
09-06-2007, 09:19 AM
Folks, has anyone noticed that the Diaper Don still comes here, he is here right now, just staring at us? Almost as if, he knows how creepy old people become, and he is trying to creep us out? I do not know if anyone has been able to notice the Diaper Don's JPP stalking habits, above the cauterwailing of the lefty pinhead MainMan who is still expecting everyone to congratulate him on knowing who William Shakespaere is, where do these lefties come up with this sheet?

uscitizen
09-06-2007, 09:23 AM
You did to a degree, but I guess he was looking for more. He was looking for the "Thelma and Louise" endgame.

I did agree with him on a few things. butt then I agree with you on some issues as well. We mostly just disagree as to causes.

Hermes Thoth
09-06-2007, 01:26 PM
I did agree with him on a few things. butt then I agree with you on some issues as well. We mostly just disagree as to causes.

You and him, or me and you?

You and me disagree on outlook and the future. You agree we're screwed, but you seem gleeful or joyful about it, and may even color it as some sort of enlightenment. I allow for and actually believe people will wake up and will never cease shouting the truth from the highest location, or just on web pages.

FUCK THE POLICE
10-06-2007, 06:25 AM
May I complain about Doniston being a moron?

Hermes Thoth
10-06-2007, 08:58 AM
May I complain about Doniston being a moron?

"Have at it, Bambie!"

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/tvgalleries/humbug_scrubs-cox.jpg

FUCK THE POLICE
10-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Doniston has forgotten more than I've learned. He just never learned anything to replace that.

charver
10-06-2007, 06:16 PM
"Have at it, Bambie!"

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/tvgalleries/humbug_scrubs-cox.jpg

Do you mean 'Bambi'?

(I wouldn't normally draw attention to such a basic error but as you seem so keen to pick up on other's faults, i figured it was only fair.)

Happy thoughts.

Hermes Thoth
10-07-2007, 03:46 AM
Do you mean 'Bambi'?

(I wouldn't normally draw attention to such a basic error but as you seem so keen to pick up on other's faults, i figured it was only fair.)

Happy thoughts.

Awww, you're not still mad that I called you out on your support of noahide theocracy are you? Get over it, nitwit.:clink:

charver
10-07-2007, 06:05 AM
Awww, you're not still mad that I called you out on your support of noahide theocracy are you? Get over it, nitwit.:clink:

Little do you fools realise that this post was merely one of a multitude of similar contributions to American message boards timed to coincide exactly, with the sole aim of distracting the collective conscience of the American people for one brief moment, allowing our Zionist brothers the opportunity to seize control of the United States' light bulb industry.

Now it is too late and you are at our mercy.

You will be laughing on the other side of your stupid faces when all your light bulbs fail, leaving you blindly fumbling in the darkness like the running dogs you are, heralding the subjugation of your witless race by crack teams of Mexican investment bankers raised, from the age of four, on a diet of carrots. Resistance is futile.

Today...light bulbs. Tomorrow...the world.

Hermes Thoth
10-07-2007, 06:43 AM

Little do you fools realise that this post was merely one of a multitude of similar contributions to American message boards timed to coincide exactly, with the sole aim of distracting the collective conscience of the American people for one brief moment, allowing our Zionist brothers the opportunity to seize control of the United States' light bulb industry.

You will be laughing on the other side of your stupid faces when all your light bulbs fail, leaving you blindly fumbling in the darkness like the running dogs you are, heralding the subjugation of your witless race by crack teams of Mexican investment bankers raised, from the age of four, on a diet of carrots. Resistance is futile.

Lame.

charver
10-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Sorry, AssHat.

The Jewish rainbow made me do it.

Battleborne
10-07-2007, 12:41 PM

This from the politic.co.uk board member...this board bans all humor...and you play in here????

Hermes Thoth
10-09-2007, 02:08 AM
Sorry, AssHat.

The Jewish rainbow made me do it.

I think it's just trying too hard. Don't blame the jews.

charver
10-09-2007, 03:37 AM
I think it's just trying too hard. Don't blame the jews.

Yeah, anyone would think i spend all my waking hours on here perfecting the ultimate conspiracy theory.

Please like me. Please, please with sugar on top.

Hermes Thoth
10-09-2007, 04:04 AM
Yeah, anyone would think i spend all my waking hours on here perfecting the ultimate conspiracy theory.

Please like me. Please, please with sugar on top.

The "Funny Brit" archetype is played out, player.:cool:

charver
10-09-2007, 04:32 AM
The "Funny Brit" archetype is played out, player.:cool:

How am i going to cope now?

Hermes Thoth
10-09-2007, 04:41 AM
How am i going to cope now?

Oh Crikey!:)