PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ornot

TheDanold
08-22-2006, 07:57 AM
I mentioned your advice giving skills and got this back from a Liberal buddy, hopefully your advice will help!

Dear Ornot,

I live in San Francisco and have a homeless problem outside my downtown apartment. At first it was just one homeless person and I thought if I fed him and provided some goodies he would be helped and move on.
But instead I know not only have him but some of his buddies hanging around too! And they make a terrible mess, go to the bathroom on the building and keep me up late at night with drunken-high screaming.
I gave them more food, more clothes, some housing help, help with their healthcare, heck I even gave them clean needles to shoot up with, but no matter how much more "help" I keep giving, they just seem to keep coming back and in greater numbers.
I just don't know what to do, do you think I should stop? Or maybe if I just give them even more free things the problem will go away, but I'm almost out of money, maybe I just need a little bit more funding and that should do it.
Or maybe it almost seems like I am perpetuating their dependence, or at least so my crazy Conservative friend tells me.

Please help,
Sleepless in Frisco.

Cancel7
08-22-2006, 05:38 PM
You even have to take something that was all about sex and pervert it with your slime talk, don't you?

Disgusting!

TheDanold
08-24-2006, 08:05 AM
You even have to take something that was all about sex and pervert it with your slime talk, don't you?

Disgusting!
Now now don't get too lost in the enticing Dano world, or I might have to chant:
"Little pig, little pig, I won't let you in, not by the hair on your chinny-chin chins"

TheDanold
08-24-2006, 08:07 AM
Well I think it's safe to say that Ornot has no advice on how to stop Liberalism which promotes dependence, hopefully he's not stubborn and ancient enough to not learn the lesson...