PDA

View Full Version : See you in a month

Beefy
08-21-2007, 01:39 PM
Once again, it is that time of year where I fly off to the Northwest to peddle hot tubs to country folk at the carnival. It is a grand festival in which carnies use out tubs on a nightly basis leaving beer cans and yellow crusty foam as their legacy to their greatness.

I'll return in September.

uscitizen
08-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Good luck Beefy, sell a million. what area you goin to ?

Damocles
08-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Do tell us all those fantastic stories about oily scum in your hot tub, they sound delicious!

uscitizen
08-21-2007, 01:53 PM
yeah Makes me want to go out and buy one to put in my barn.

Cancel7
08-21-2007, 01:54 PM
Once again, it is that time of year where I fly off to the Northwest to peddle hot tubs to country folk at the carnival. It is a grand festival in which carnies use out tubs on a nightly basis leaving beer cans and yellow crusty foam as their legacy to their greatness.

I'll return in September.

Ohhh, that stinks. Well, have a good time anyway and it'll be nice when you get back.

evince
08-21-2007, 02:04 PM
travel safe future beach bum

Beefy
08-21-2007, 03:49 PM
Good luck Beefy, sell a million. what area you goin to ?

Monroe and Puyallup Washington. I leave tomorrow.

I just sold my pick up truck today, gave my laptop to BeetleButt, and moved out of the apartment. Off to Hawaii after the fair.

uscitizen
08-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Monroe and Puyallup Washington. I leave tomorrow.

I just sold my pick up truck today, gave my laptop to BeetleButt, and moved out of the apartment. Off to Hawaii after the fair.

The best of luck to ya , we will miss ya.

The city names rign a bell but do not recall being to either place. Used to live in Beaverton, OR. Did a lot of sightseeing hiking and camping while out there.

Might even settle bakc out there for a while, who knows. Have no plans or interest for HI though.

Beefy
08-21-2007, 04:05 PM
The best of luck to ya , we will miss ya.

The city names rign a bell but do not recall being to either place. Used to live in Beaverton, OR. Did a lot of sightseeing hiking and camping while out there.

Might even settle bakc out there for a while, who knows. Have no plans or interest for HI though.

Monroe is 45 minutes north of Seattle, Puyallup is 45 minutes south. Beautiful country, lots of big fat ladies with bouncing bounties. A sight that makes one evny the blind. But shit, its a living I guess.

uscitizen
08-21-2007, 04:10 PM
Monroe is 45 minutes north of Seattle, Puyallup is 45 minutes south. Beautiful country, lots of big fat ladies with bouncing bounties. A sight that makes one evny the blind. But shit, its a living I guess.

Ohh well I have been thru there on my way to BC a time or two then.
Should be up there again by Thanksgiving. But thinking of coming in from Calgary area on the train. I will leave my car and such with a realtive in ID.
Then off to NZ.

Battleborne
08-21-2007, 04:38 PM
Dedicated to Beefy for his trip... www.lyriczz.com/lyriczz.php?songid=4110

Have a nice wave ride...that is if they still supersize the boards...:p

Thorn
08-22-2007, 01:57 PM
Good luck, Beefy, sell scads of hot tubs!

Safe trip. "See" you in September.