PDA

View Full Version : On the Boston bombing.

Taichiliberal
04-17-2013, 12:16 PM
Let's hope the cops get the real perpetrators in Boston before Congress issues a Patriot Act Part 3, and we start "detaining" the innocent people again.

Jarod
04-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Let's hope the cops get the real perpetrators in Boston before Congress issues a Patriot Act Part 3, and we start "detaining" the innocent people again.

Im agraid they will do it even after we get the perp. Lets hope the Perp is forign, so we dont end up invading Alabama or something.

christiefan915
04-17-2013, 01:17 PM

That'll only happen if it's a foreigner. </facetious>

Crutmauler
04-17-2013, 02:13 PM
I could be wrong, but it seems to me that this attack has AQ written all over it. It's their MO. Bomb a crowd and then set off a second bomb to get the first responders rushing to the scene to aid the injured.

Jarod
04-17-2013, 02:19 PM
I could be wrong, but it seems to me that this attack has AQ written all over it. It's their MO. Bomb a crowd and then set off a second bomb to get the first responders rushing to the scene to aid the injured.

It has Muslam extremist acting on his own written all over it to me.

This was an operation that was not coordinated or planned by any group of people. It was a one or two man operation, and resulted in a relativly small number of deaths by AQ standards.

It seems to me AQ goes for bigger targets.

Steelplate
04-17-2013, 02:29 PM

This was an operation that was not coordinated or planned by any group of people. It was a one or two man operation, and resulted in a relativly small number of deaths by AQ standards.

It seems to me AQ goes for bigger targets.

Terror is terror. I'm certainly not ruling out AQ. I'm also not ruling an individual either. There was 15 seconds between explosions. Plenty of time to dial a second cell phone(if that was the trigger).

No, I'm not ruling out anything. Including our own.

Cancel 2016.2
04-17-2013, 03:29 PM
My guess is that we will find out this was a domestic affair. Not foreign.

Howey
04-17-2013, 04:23 PM

You're on your own. Even FOX has decided it's home-grown.

Mott the Hoople
04-17-2013, 05:26 PM
I could be wrong, but it seems to me that this attack has AQ written all over it. It's their MO. Bomb a crowd and then set off a second bomb to get the first responders rushing to the scene to aid the injured.Except like the bombs were a hundred yards apart. The bombers we're setting up a line of homemade claymores. They set 4 at the race but could only blow two of them and they we're designed to take off legs and arms, not neccessarily kill.

Mott the Hoople
04-17-2013, 05:29 PM
Terror is terror. I'm certainly not ruling out AQ. I'm also not ruling an individual either. There was 15 seconds between explosions. Plenty of time to dial a second cell phone(if that was the trigger).

No, I'm not ruling out anything. Including our own.I'm not ruling out anything.... I mean what if like Dixie finally had one too many glasses of kool-aid and finally went off his rocker? Ehh?

Now I'm not hinting that Dixies the bomber but you see my point? It could be any nut or glassy eyed true believer with a cause.

Mott the Hoople
04-17-2013, 05:32 PM
My guess is that we will find out this was a domestic affair. Not foreign.What if we find out it was Grind or if that he was involved? Wouldn't that be fucked up?

Granule
04-17-2013, 06:04 PM

It seems to me AQ goes for bigger targets.Perhaps they were an offshoot of AQ. Either way, this stinks of radical Muslims.

Steelplate
04-17-2013, 06:21 PM
I'm not ruling out anything.... I mean what if like Dixie finally had one too many glasses of kool-aid and finally went off his rocker? Ehh?

Now I'm not hinting that Dixies the bomber but you see my point? It could be any nut or glassy eyed true believer with a cause.

Oh....it wouldn't surprise me in the least...tax day, patriot day, location of the REAL, ORIGINAL Tea Party. There are logical reasons for that hypothesis.

Howey
04-17-2013, 07:13 PM
Perhaps they were an offshoot of AQ. Either way, this stinks of radical Muslims.

Actually, it stinks of you.

Taichiliberal
04-18-2013, 12:33 PM
Watching all the speculation and the reasons behind them is fascinating.

Crutmauler
04-18-2013, 05:30 PM

It seems to me AQ goes for bigger targets.Could be OWS nutters too.

Steelplate
04-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Could be OWS nutters too.

Could be....you never know.

Cancel 2016.2
04-19-2013, 08:07 AM
New Rumor... two Russian brothers are the suspects

Damocles
04-19-2013, 08:19 AM
New Rumor... two Russian brothers are the suspects

Chechens are not Russians.

Crutmauler
04-19-2013, 08:34 AM
Chechens are not Russians.Probably AQ.

Damocles
04-19-2013, 08:42 AM
Probably AQ.

If they are they were a long-term plant that was super-successful and improbable. A kid that came to the US at 9 years old and another at 16...

One thing that sucks is that terrorists know now that we'll go to such extreme measures as shutting down entire cities because of IEDs. This will only fix it in their minds as a type of attack that will be effective here in the US.

Taichiliberal
04-19-2013, 11:27 AM
I hope they capture the surviving brother so we can at least find out WTF was their problem (or about as much as the feds are willing to tell the public).

Granule
04-19-2013, 12:30 PM
I hope they capture the surviving brother so we can at least find out WTF was their problem (or about as much as the feds are willing to tell the public).And then retain the greatest defense lawyers in the country to ensure that he gets the best possible shot at freedom.

Steelplate
04-19-2013, 02:07 PM
And then retain the greatest defense lawyers in the country to ensure that he gets the best possible shot at freedom.

Yeah....figure the odds. BTW, isn't he a citizen? Guess circumventing the Constitutional right to a fair trial for a citizen(assuming he is) is one of those pesky parts of the document that is OK to ignore...but make you fill out a form to buy a gun?....that's unconstitutional!

blackascoal
04-19-2013, 02:08 PM

Any and all opposition to drones all over American skies has just ended.

Jarod
04-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Lets hope Obama is not using a drone against this US CITIZEN!

Minister of Truth
04-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Any chance these guys ever committed acts of terror back home so that we can extradite the surviving brother to Russia?

:whip:

Granule
04-19-2013, 09:54 PM
Yeah....figure the odds. BTW, isn't he a citizen? Guess circumventing the Constitutional right to a fair trial for a citizen(assuming he is) is one of those pesky parts of the document that is OK to ignore...but make you fill out a form to buy a gun?....that's unconstitutional!It's about your idiot diversity agenda, scumbag. The Left hopes the defense will outsmart the prosecutors so that enlightenment will prevail over justice.

Granule
04-19-2013, 09:56 PM
Lets hope Obama is not using a drone against this US CITIZEN!Obama's not going to kill one of his fellow Muslims, Jarod. Not this time. Go back to sleep.

Steelplate
04-19-2013, 10:09 PM
It's about your idiot diversity agenda, scumbag. The Left hopes the defense will outsmart the prosecutors so that enlightenment will prevail over justice.

More conspiracy... get that off the blaze too? Or didja hear it on da radio?

Steelplate
04-19-2013, 10:10 PM
Obama's not going to kill one of his fellow Muslims, Jarod. Not this time. Go back to sleep.

Here we go...ignorance and bigotry...the Hallmarks of modern day Conservatism.

Granule
04-19-2013, 11:06 PM
More conspiracy... get that off the blaze too? Or didja hear it on da radio?Neither. I just pay closer attention to your side than others:

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/lets_hope_the_boston_marathon_bomber_is_a_white_am erican/

Granule
04-19-2013, 11:07 PM
Here we go...ignorance and bigotry...the Hallmarks of modern day Conservatism.Ignorance and bigotry is your department. We take care of the truth. ;)

Steelplate
04-19-2013, 11:13 PM
Neither. I just pay closer attention to your side than others:

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/16/lets_hope_the_boston_marathon_bomber_is_a_white_am erican/

I've seen that link... you're the person who chose to take it out of context....or just read the headline.

Granule
04-19-2013, 11:15 PM
I've seen that link... you're the person who chose to take it out of context....or just read the headline.The title IS the context. Stop defending the indefensible.

OnearmSword
04-19-2013, 11:30 PM

Are you often complaining about the Airport security frisky, searching and groping the innocent people now?
And doing so while letting the most likely suspects, tent wearing Arabs waltz right on by..
Putting their sweating hands down into grandma's panties, little Sally's diaper.. ?
If you are not complaining, why not?

OnearmSword
04-19-2013, 11:35 PM
Here we go...ignorance and bigotry...the Hallmarks of modern day Conservatism.

You mean , Here we go... proper concern and honesty ...the Hallmarks of modern day Conservatism.

And stupidity and arrogance... the Hallmark of modern day Liberals.

Taichiliberal
04-20-2013, 11:22 AM
And then retain the greatest defense lawyers in the country to ensure that he gets the best possible shot at freedom.

That's the American way, bunky. Unless they are determined by the President to be "enemy combatants", or extraordinarily renditioned by Homeland Security under the Patriot Act. So far, the surviving brother's Miranda rights have been waved, given the circumstances.

Last time I checked, you've got the Bind Sheik and cohorts cooling their heels for life after a FAIR trial with a lawyer, as well as some other known terrorist tried during Obama's first term. To date, NO terrorist has gotten off after the type of trial Limbaugh lunkheads wailed would do just the opposite. Reality check.

Taichiliberal
04-20-2013, 11:27 AM
Any and all opposition to drones all over American skies has just ended.

Let's hope not.....but given our past knee-jerk reactions, it's highly plausible that opposition may drop considerably.

Taichiliberal
04-20-2013, 11:38 AM
Are you often complaining about the Airport security frisky, searching and groping the innocent people now?

these guys did NOT coming through the airport, you idiot!
And doing so while letting the most likely suspects, tent wearing Arabs waltz right on by..
Putting their sweating hands down into grandma's panties, little Sally's diaper.. ?
If you are not complaining, why not?

WTF are you babbling about? Get a grip and deal with the subject at hand.

Howey
04-20-2013, 11:54 AM
Ignorance and bigotry is your department. We take care of the truth. ;)

The truth from Beck? lol...

The title IS the context. Stop defending the indefensible.

And now we have the non-truth!

This is the context:

Likewise, in the context of terrorist attacks, such privilege means white non-Islamic terrorists are typically portrayed not as representative of whole groups or ideologies, but as “lone wolf” threats to be dealt with as isolated law enforcement matters. Meanwhile, non-white or developing-world terrorism suspects are often reflexively portrayed as representative of larger conspiracies, ideologies and religions that must be dealt with as systemic threats — the kind potentially requiring everything from law enforcement action to military operations to civil liberties legislation to foreign policy shifts.

...and he's right. If there's a white guy terrorist he's automatically not part of the group, he's a loner, excusing the larger group. But if he's a darkie he's part of a group, making the entire group evil.

OnearmSword
04-20-2013, 07:15 PM
WTF are you babbling about? Get a grip and deal with the subject at hand.

The question and the entire point of my asking it went right over your head. Just about what I expected..
Also duly noted that with that reply you avoided answering the question.

Taichiliberal
04-22-2013, 02:05 PM
The question and the entire point of my asking it went right over your head. Just about what I expected..
Also duly noted that with that reply you avoided answering the question.

Oh puh-leeze....every time you brain dead Limbaugh parrots get caught squawking nonsense, you think just claiming that people don't get what your saying validates your previous nonsense.

Hint: it doesn't....because the Boston bombers DID NOT COME THROUGH AN AIRPORT....THEY WERE IN THIS COUNTRY FOR DAMN NEAR A DECADE (REFUGEES)....ONE EVEN BECAME A US CITIZEN.

Like I said, get a grip and deal with the subject at hand.

DamnYankee
04-22-2013, 02:10 PM
Let's hope the cops get the real perpetrators in Boston before Congress issues a Patriot Act Part 3, and we start "detaining" the innocent people again.I thought your Lord and Savior, The Obama, rescinded the Patriot Act.

Taichiliberal
04-23-2013, 01:56 PM
And what's up with some of the news outlets constantly referring to the dead Boston Bombers wife as an "all American girl" in the past tense? It's not as if she was a beauty queen or national cheerleader champ or class validictorian. Last time I checked, she didn't renounce her citizenship.

Cancel 2016.11
04-23-2013, 01:59 PM
And what's up with some of the news outlets constantly referring to the dead Boston Bombers wife as an "all American girl" in the past tense? It's not as if she was a beauty queen or national cheerleader champ or class validictorian. Last time I checked, she didn't renounce her citizenship.

It means she was white and then she slept with a Muslim and contracted tainted blood so now she can't be all american. She's been spoilt. The way only milk and women can be.

Phantasmal
04-23-2013, 02:07 PM
It means she was white and then she slept with a Muslim and contracted tainted blood so now she can't be all american. She's been spoilt. The way only milk and women can be.

She converted to Islam, that really spoilt her.

christiefan915
04-23-2013, 02:09 PM

That's exactly what I was going to say, ya mindreader!

Taichiliberal
04-29-2013, 03:30 PM
And when will someone in the media just acknowledge that the Shrub's Homeland Security FAILED at preventing the Boston Marathon bombing? Hell, Slick Willy did a far better job with just some weekly meetings and a threat to roll heads! High time Obama got some cojones and just went back to that formula.

Cancel 2016.2
04-29-2013, 03:37 PM
And when will someone in the media just acknowledge that the Shrub's Homeland Security FAILED at preventing the Boston Marathon bombing? Hell, Slick Willy did a far better job with just some weekly meetings and a threat to roll heads! High time Obama got some cojones and just went back to that formula.

lmao... did you seriously just try to blame Bush for Boston?

Minister of Truth
04-30-2013, 02:47 AM
Good thing Clinton was able to stop that bombing in Oklahoma City.

Minister of Truth
04-30-2013, 02:48 AM

Because with the Muslim association, now she's just an "American girl."

USFREEDOM911
04-30-2013, 02:54 AM

I told you some pinhead would eventually get around to blaming this on President Bush.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Taichiliberal
04-30-2013, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Seriously, do you EVER fucking pay attention to recent history?

PAY Attention, you Super Freaking Fool. Homeland Security is the Shrub's baby....a matter of history, a matter of fact. Obama HAS NOT altered that system, and subsequently we have a repeat of the disconnect between security and police agencies that existed prior to the first World Trade Center bombing attempt in the 1993. Clinton put a stop to that with simple weekly meetings, telling all heads of agencies to get it together or get another job.

the results: Seven years of thwarted terrorist attacks.

then the Shrub comes into office, ignores and dismantles all things Clinton and voila....9/11. So he constructs this massive ($$$) Homeland Security....and we're nearly back to square one, as the news reports tell us.

Laugh all you want, chuckles.....the dead and wounded from Boston won't find the same humor you do.

Taichiliberal
04-30-2013, 11:00 AM
I told you some pinhead would eventually get around to blaming this on President Bush.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Can you fault me, chuckles? Or are you just going to bluff and bluster as usual. Oh and note I blame Obama for not doing the right thing.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?50663-On-the-Boston-bombing.&p=1207738#post1207738

DamnYankee
04-30-2013, 06:14 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA

What's so tragic is that The Obama's policies likely prevented GovCo agencies from connecting the dots.

Minister of Truth
04-30-2013, 09:20 PM

PAY Attention, you Super Freaking Fool. Homeland Security is the Shrub's baby....a matter of history, a matter of fact. Obama HAS NOT altered that system, and subsequently we have a repeat of the disconnect between security and police agencies that existed prior to the first World Trade Center bombing attempt in the 1993. Clinton put a stop to that with simple weekly meetings, telling all heads of agencies to get it together or get another job.

then the Shrub comes into office, ignores and dismantles or things Clinton and voila....9/11. So he constructs this massive ($$$) Homeland Security....and we're nearly back to square one, as the news reports tell us.

Laugh all you want, chuckles.....the dead and wounded from Boston won't find the same humor you do.

So, when the departments of State, Justice, Defense, and Treasury screw up, is that Washington's fault? Do Navy screw-ups get kicked back to Adams, Interior decorating to Polk, and Education fuck-ups to Carter?

Let the dead heads roll!!

:bandwagon:

Taichiliberal
05-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Because with the Muslim association, now she's just an "American girl."

And how fucked up is that mindset?

Taichiliberal
05-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

then the Shrub comes into office, ignores and dismantles or things Clinton and voila....9/11. So he constructs this massive ($$$) Homeland Security....and we're nearly back to square one, as the news reports tell us.

So, when the departments of State, Justice, Defense, and Treasury screw up, is that Washington's fault? Do Navy screw-ups get kicked back to Adams, Interior decorating to Polk, and Education fuck-ups to Carter?

Let the dead heads roll!!

:bandwagon:

So, when an accurate criticism of the Shrub's legacy comes to light, folks like you just shotgun any extreme and absurd premise to try and detract from it. Funny that, because folk like you sure as hell will reach back 40 years to absolve Reagan and the Bush Crime family by blaming Kennedy and Carter.

Thanks for showing us all the insipid stubborness and hypocrisy of the neocon/teabagger mentality. Pity you couldn't disprove one thing I said, but that's to be expected. Carry on.

Taichiliberal
05-01-2013, 10:01 AM
What's so tragic is that The Obama's policies likely prevented GovCo agencies from connecting the dots.

What Policies? Please provide links to valid documentation (not some right wing websites op ed page), because your supposition and conjecture is worthless.

Taichiliberal
05-01-2013, 10:02 AM
Why the hell did the Russians allow these folk BACK into the country after alerting the FBI of their suspected terrorist leanings?

katsung47
05-09-2013, 06:29 PM
Secret deal reached?

On 4/19, Dzhokhar was arrested and was said in a serious condition. His brother Tamerlan was dead.

On 4/21, Boston Marathon bombing suspect remains in hospital, unable to speak, was hinted might be dead any time.

“By Svea Herbst-Bayliss Reuters – Sun, Apr 21, 2013
Tsarnaev was shot in the throat and had tongue damage, said a source close to the investigation, speaking on condition of anonymity.

“We don’t know if we’ll ever be able to question the individual,” Menino told ABC’s “This Week” program. He did not elaborate.
http://news.yahoo.com/boston-marathon-bombing-investigation-turns-motive-031410096.html “

From 4/19 to 4/23, the brothers’ parents aggressively accused it’s a framed case and believe Tamerlan still alive.

“MOTHER OF BOMBING SUSPECTS: My Sons Would Never Do This And My Older Son Is Still Alive
Michael Kelley|Apr. 23, 2013,
http://www.businessinsider.com/boston-bombing-suspects-mother-says-older-son-tamerlan-tsarnaev-is-still-alive-2013-4#ixzz2RJfUxsbf “
On 4/23, US said Dzhokhar was in fair condition.

“Boston bombing suspect cites U.S. wars as motivation, officials say
By Scott Wilson, Greg Miller and Sari Horwitz,
From his hospital bed, where he is now listed in fair condition, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has acknowledged his role in planting the explosives near the marathon finish line on April 15, the officials said. The first successful large-scale bombing in the post-Sept. 11, 2001, era, the Boston attack killed three people and wounded more than 250 others.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/boston-bombing-suspect-cites-us-wars-as-motivation-officials-say/2013/04/23/324b9cea-ac29-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html “

4/24,
“Now officials claim Boston bombing suspect was NOT armed in boat showdown - despite police account of firefight and him 'shooting himself'

Officials now claim that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed as he hid in boat in Watertown
Contradicts Boston Police Commissioner's account of hour-long firefight with Tsarnaev
New York Times said M4 rifle had been found on boat
Police sources suggested Tsarnaev shot himself onboard
By Associated Press and Daily Mail Reporter
, 24 April 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314448/Now-officials-claim-Boston-bombing-suspect-NOT-armed-boat-showdown--despite-police-account-firefight-shooting-himself.html#ixzz2RViUlSlA

It seems a secret deal has been reached. Either between the Feds and Tsarnaev brothers’ parents or the Russian government. (So the voice of parents was silenced) Dzhokhar’s life is the ransom. So now you can only discuss which cemetery will Tamerlan’s corpse go.

Minister of Truth
05-10-2013, 04:01 AM
So, when an accurate criticism of the Shrub's legacy comes to light, folks like you just shotgun any extreme and absurd premise to try and detract from it. Funny that, because folk like you sure as hell will reach back 40 years to absolve Reagan and the Bush Crime family by blaming Kennedy and Carter.

Thanks for showing us all the insipid stubborness and hypocrisy of the neocon/teabagger mentality. Pity you couldn't disprove one thing I said, but that's to be expected. Carry on.

Typically when Homeland Security screws up, I just blame it. I'm not really into the blame Obama game when it comes to national security or defense unless he specifically steps in and does something. You'll notice I am one of Obama's bigger supporters on this site when it comes to the WoT and defense.

Minister of Truth
05-10-2013, 04:03 AM
Why the hell did the Russians allow these folk BACK into the country after alerting the FBI of their suspected terrorist leanings?

Because they're douchebags.

Steelplate
05-10-2013, 04:11 AM
Typically when Homeland Security screws up, I just blame it. I'm not really into the blame Obama game when it comes to national security or defense unless he specifically steps in and does something. You'll notice I am one of Obama's bigger supporters on this site when it comes to the WoT and defense.

Yeah...it makes no sense. I certainly don't blame Bush for 9/11 or any of the embassy attacks that happened under his watch. With the volatility of the Middle East, this stuff is going to happen from time to time.

Now, when the "Nobama crowd gets whipped into a frenzy of irrationality....I'm not above throwing out a dig...but really? It's just that.

Minister of Truth
05-10-2013, 04:15 AM
I never really got excited about the Benghazi incident except for the odd way Obama mishandled the press by letting the State Dept. put out those retarded statements about who they suspected were behind it. He deserves to be ridiculed and heckled over that, but the movement to make this a conspiracy and topple his administration really is bizarre...

Steelplate
05-10-2013, 04:55 AM
I never really got excited about the Benghazi incident except for the odd way Obama mishandled the press by letting the State Dept. put out those retarded statements about who they suspected were behind it. He deserves to be ridiculed and heckled over that, but the movement to make this a conspiracy and topple his administration really is bizarre...

You're right....I kind of give him the benefit of the doubt on the video thing. I think that terrorists used the video to whip up a protest, and then executed the attack behind it. I think initial data pointed to the video, but they should have waited till the dust cleared and had an investigation underway....they would have figured it out that it was a planned attack and wouldn't have had to backtrack their statement.

Minister of Truth
05-10-2013, 08:40 AM
I think they just panicked, thinking the fallout for having an Islamist act of terrorism occur on their watch could break the Administration and resorted to a flat out lie. How much Obama knew is uncertain, but State fucks up regularly without presidential oversight.

I mean, I know my command, NORAD, would be hugely embarrassed if another aerial attack upon the US or Canada occurred under our watch.

Taichiliberal
05-15-2013, 11:04 AM

Okay then, I'll hold you to that....and will accurately point out when you make incorrect statements, assertions and allegations, as I previously did.

Taichiliberal
05-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post

Yeah...it makes no sense. I certainly don't blame Bush for 9/11 or any of the embassy attacks that happened under his watch. With the volatility of the Middle East, this stuff is going to happen from time to time.

Now, when the "Nobama crowd gets whipped into a frenzy of irrationality....I'm not above throwing out a dig...but really? It's just that.

Hold the phone....prior to the Shrub taking office, Clinton had an effective system against terrorist attacks. The Shrub & company effectively dismantled and IGNORED that system and it's warnings. That is a matter of history and fact. So 911 sure as hell IS the Shrub & company's fault....it's called criminal negligence and incompetence.

Obama has done NOTHING to improve or dismantle the $$$ waste of "Homeland Security" outside of revitalizing the moth-balled joint task force that was designed specifically to get Bin Laden (another one of the Shrub's deliberate actions).

I place blame where it belongs. Facts are facts.

DamnYankee
05-19-2013, 01:13 PM
What Policies? Please provide links to valid documentation (not some right wing websites op ed page), because your supposition and conjecture is worthless. Link this, asshole.

NOVA
05-19-2013, 01:18 PM
You're right....I kind of give him the benefit of the doubt on the video thing. I think that terrorists used the video to whip up a protest, and then executed the attack behind it. I think initial data pointed to the video, but they should have waited till the dust cleared and had an investigation underway....they would have figured it out that it was a planned attack and wouldn't have had to backtrack their statement.

Why am I not surprised...its been debunked over and over and you still cling to the lies......thats dedication.....absolute ignorance, but dedication.

Taichiliberal
05-20-2013, 02:46 PM
What Policies? Please provide links to valid documentation (not some right wing websites op ed page), because your supposition and conjecture is worthless.

Link this, asshole.

Yeah, just as I thought....a blowhard without a brain.

DamnYankee
05-20-2013, 02:51 PM
More irony:
Yeah, just as I thought....a blowhard without a brain.

Taichiliberal
05-20-2013, 03:20 PM
More irony:

Translation: DamnYankee has nothing of worth to offer, but is just pissed that he can't logically or factually refute what I've put forth....so DamnYankee will just act the damn fool. Carry on.

NOVA
05-20-2013, 05:53 PM
Hold the phone....prior to the Shrub taking office, Clinton had an effective system against terrorist attacks. The Shrub & company effectively dismantled and IGNORED that system and it's warnings. That is a matter of history and fact. So 911 sure as hell IS the Shrub & company's fault....it's called criminal negligence and incompetence.

Obama has done NOTHING to improve or dismantle the $$$ waste of "Homeland Security" outside of revitalizing the moth-balled joint task force that was designed specifically to get Bin Laden (another one of the Shrub's deliberate actions).

I place blame where it belongs. Facts are facts.
================================================== =======

Clinton had an effective system against terrorist attacks.

That would be laughable if it didn't illustrate your arrogance and ignorance so much...

The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in the San Diego area in January 2000.
followed by three hijacker-pilots, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah early in the summer of 2000
The fourth hijacker-pilot, Hani Hanjour, arrived in San Diego in December 2000.

Bush wasn't even president when the first hijackers came into the country in 2000.....and by the time he received the 'memo' pinheads always bring up....ALL THE HIJACKERS
WERE ALREADY IN COUNTRY.....

So much for Clinton's effective system against terrorist attacks....most of us already know thats bullshit. So if you're looking to place blame, as Democrats are prone to
do.....better re-think your timeline and who was in charge.....

Obama has done NOTHING to improve or dismantle the $$$ waste of "Homeland Security"

I wouldn't say this is fact either....remember this Obama campaign promise.........

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." B.H. Obama.......2008

And since he's been in office....I say he's been a busy little bee.....

According to one estimate, since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm.
DHS also purchased 2,700 Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles (MRAP). They recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

And ...the task force designed to get Bin Laden was never decommissioned or moth-balled or re-assigned....

DamnYankee
05-20-2013, 11:14 PM
Translation: DamnYankee has nothing of worth to offer, but is just pissed that he can't logically or factually refute what I've put forth....so DamnYankee will just act the damn fool. Carry on.

Actual translation: you're a brain-numb liberal not worth arguing with.

Minister of Truth
05-21-2013, 12:28 AM
Hopefully Joker Tsarnaev suffers a great deal while incarcerated.

DamnYankee
05-21-2013, 06:45 AM
I'm sure his fellow Massachuseans will enjoy entertaining such a sweet young man among their midst.

Taichiliberal
05-21-2013, 05:38 PM
================================================== =======

That would be laughable if it didn't illustrate your arrogance and ignorance so much...

The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in the San Diego area in January 2000.
followed by three hijacker-pilots, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah early in the summer of 2000

Bush wasn't even president when the first hijackers came into the country in 2000.....and by the time he received the 'memo' pinheads always bring up....ALL THE HIJACKERS

So much for Clinton's effective system against terrorist attacks....most of us already know thats bullshit. So if you're looking to place blame, as Democrats are prone to
do.....better re-think your timeline and who was in charge.....

I wouldn't say this is fact either....remember this Obama campaign promise.........

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." B.H. Obama.......2008

And since he's been in office....I say he's been a busy little bee.....

According to one estimate, since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm.
DHS also purchased 2,700 Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles (MRAP). They recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

And ...the task force designed to get Bin Laden was never decommissioned or moth-balled or re-assigned....

Man, this guy has his head up Limbaugh's ass, and his ears stuck on Drudge's lips.

Pay attention, my willfully ignorant friend.

http://factcheck.org/2013/05/911-hijackers-and-student-visas/

The "memo" was just ONE of the things the Shrub & company did that made it so easy for the 911 terrorist.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html?_r=0

Remember, Clinton had WEEKLY meetings by all the heads of security and intelligence....the Shrub & company threw out that system.

Your blathering about Obama is just that, because recent events shows Homeland Security to be failing along the same lines prior to Clinton snapping everyone in line and ending the "sharing information" block".

And Yes, you dimbulb, the Shrub did dismantle the CIA section designed to hunt Bin Ladin:

http://mediamatters.org/research/2011/05/05/ignoring-facts-right-wing-media-rush-to-congrat/179366

NOVA
05-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Man, this guy has his head up Limbaugh's ass, and his ears stuck on Drudge's lips.

http://factcheck.org/2013/05/911-hijackers-and-student-visas/

Try again asshole...you stupid arrogant creep.........The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in the San Diego area in January 2000.

And I don't give a shit what kind of visa's they entered with...THATS NOT THE FUCKIN' POINT

The "memo" was just ONE of the things the Shrub & company did that made it so easy for the 911 terrorist.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html?_r=0

By the time Bush got any memo ALL THE HIJACKERS WERE IN THE COUNTRY....none of your bullshit will change these facts.

Remember, Clinton had WEEKLY meetings by all the heads of security and intelligence....the Shrub & company threw out that system.

Your blathering about Obama is just that, because recent events shows Homeland Security to be failing along the same lines prior to Clinton snapping everyone in line and ending the "sharing information" block".

And Yes, you dimbulb, the Shrub did dismantle the CIA section designed to hunt Bin Ladin:

http://mediamatters.org/research/2011/05/05/ignoring-facts-right-wing-media-rush-to-congrat/179366

AND IN SPITE OF ALL CLINTON'S MEETINGS, 9/11 TERRORISTS ENTERED THE COUNTRY RIGHT UNDER HIS VERY NOSE, ALMOST A YEAR BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE...OBVIOUSLY, THE 'SYSTEM'
DIDN'T WORK FOR SHIT.

Now its the CIA section ?....where will you move the goal posts in your next lame attempt to bullshit us.....
You can't beat me you fool.....you never have and never will....my claims are the truth, the facts......
AND PLEASE, IF MEDIAMATTERS IS ALL YA GOT ....STUFF IT.

You can change the subject and move the goal posts, you can't change the historical facts.

DamnYankee
05-22-2013, 05:23 AM
Irony approaching incredible:
...willfully ignorant...

Taichiliberal
05-22-2013, 11:54 AM

http://factcheck.org/2013/05/911-hij...student-visas/

Try again asshole...you stupid arrogant creep.........The first hijackers to arrive in the United States were Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who settled in the San Diego area in January 2000.

And I don't give a shit what kind of visa's they entered with...THATS NOT THE FUCKIN' POINT

Typical neocon/teabagger BS.....they just ignore what they don't like and repeat themselves in bold caps (signifying shouting), as if that magically makes all his assertions correct. :palm:

Had this dunce actually read through the information, he would have noted:

Officials who infuse the 9/11 hijackers into the immigration debate and focus on student visas are confusing the issue, Johnson said. Again, only one of the hijackers came to the U.S. on a student visa. And while several of the other hijackers on tourist or business visas overstayed their visas, the hijacker who was in the U.S. on a student visa did not.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/op...ings.html?_r=0

By the time Bush got any memo ALL THE HIJACKERS WERE IN THE COUNTRY....none of your bullshit will change these facts.

You keep repeating your willful (or basic) ignorance of the facts, which makes you all the more a braying jackass. Note from the link:

The direct warnings to Mr. Bush about the possibility of a Qaeda attack began in the spring of 2001. By May 1, the Central Intelligence Agency told the White House of a report that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation. Weeks later, on June 22, the daily brief reported that Qaeda strikes could be “imminent,” although intelligence suggested the time frame was flexible.

The Shrub and company IGNORED THIS!

http://mediamatters.org/research/201...congrat/179366

AND IN SPITE OF ALL CLINTON'S MEETINGS, 9/11 TERRORISTS ENTERED THE COUNTRY RIGHT UNDER HIS VERY NOSE, ALMOST A YEAR BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE...OBVIOUSLY, THE 'SYSTEM'
DIDN'T WORK FOR SHIT.

Now its the CIA section ?....where will you move the goal posts in your next lame attempt to bullshit us.....
You can't beat me you fool.....you never have and never will....my claims are the truth, the facts......
AND PLEASE, IF MEDIAMATTERS IS ALL YA GOT ....STUFF IT.

You can change the subject and move the goal posts, you can't change the historical facts.

What's amazing is how proud you are of your ignorance. Your main argument is that Clinton did not prevent the terrorist from coming into the country. Well toodles, if they got in under legal means and at the time had no intel on them, NO ONE could have prevented that. The trick was to link agencies to assess if someone got in, where they were, etc. The CIA did that, and warned the Shrub. Clinton did that in the DB that the Shrub ignored when it was handed to him. The NSA had some of the hijackers flagged...they shouldn't have been able to buy tickets, and if Clinton's system was up and running, they wouldn't have because INFORMATION WAS SHARED. And remember there were a few attempted terrorist attacks under the Shrub's watch by folk already in the country.....the failed only do to their on incompetence, NOT because of Homeland Security's diligence. So your oft repeated assertion fails.

You can bray the neocon nonsense until doomsday, but ALL the facts are in, and the Shrub is guilty of criminal negligence/incompetence. Thing is YOU CANNOT PROVE WHAT MEDIA MATTERS REFERENCES WRONG. So go stamp your widdle feet and call Rush to vent.

DamnYankee
05-22-2013, 12:09 PM
The irony continues:
What's amazing is how proud you are of your ignorance. ...

NOVA
05-23-2013, 12:58 PM
What's amazing is how proud you are of your ignorance. Your main argument is that Clinton did not prevent the terrorist from coming into the country. Well toodles, if they got in under legal means and at the time had no intel on them, NO ONE could have prevented that. The trick was to link agencies to assess if someone got in, where they were, etc. The CIA did that, and warned the Shrub. Clinton did that in the DB that the Shrub ignored when it was handed to him. The NSA had some of the hijackers flagged...they shouldn't have been able to buy tickets, and if Clinton's system was up and running, they wouldn't have because INFORMATION WAS SHARED. And remember there were a few attempted terrorist attacks under the Shrub's watch by folk already in the country.....the failed only do to their on incompetence, NOT because of Homeland Security's diligence. So your oft repeated assertion fails.

You can bray the neocon nonsense until doomsday, but ALL the facts are in, and the Shrub is guilty of criminal negligence/incompetence. Thing is YOU CANNOT PROVE WHAT MEDIA MATTERS REFERENCES WRONG. So go stamp your widdle feet and call Rush to vent.

The CIA warned Bush ?....bullshit....when did this happen, a week before the attack...
A generic note that terrorists want to attack us....well, no shit Sherlock........the point is they were here and got under the watchful eyes of Clinton...
As watchful as your ass....they were here for a year and you expected Bush to prevent an attack because you think he was warned a week before 9/11 that someone might attack us. Your idiocy is galactic in scope...

Your conjecture about some imaginary "Clinton system" is crazy on its face...and its a proven fact that information sharing was PREVENTED by a Democratic legislator...
Bush was NEVER warned about hijackers being in the country, you just make up shit as you go along because you can't abide being schooled .... too bad. And
Changing the issue to other than the 9/11 terrorists ain't gonna cut it....thats another debate....

The fact remains....

9/11 TERRORISTS ENTERED THE COUNTRY RIGHT UNDER Clinton's NOSE, ALMOST A YEAR BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE.....if their is any blame to be found, this is it.....moving all over the country, going to flight schools, etc.

Taichiliberal
05-23-2013, 01:44 PM
The CIA warned Bush ?....bullshit....when did this happen, a week before the attack...
A generic note that terrorists want to attack us....well, no shit Sherlock........the point is they were here and got under the watchful eyes of Clinton...
As watchful as your ass....they were here for a year and you expected Bush to prevent an attack because you think he was warned a week before 9/11 that someone might attack us. Your idiocy is galactic in scope...

Your conjecture about some imaginary "Clinton system" is crazy on its face...and its a proven fact that information sharing was PREVENTED by a Democratic legislator...
Bush was NEVER warned about hijackers being in the country, you just make up shit as you go along because you can't abide being schooled .... too bad. And
Changing the issue to other than the 9/11 terrorists ain't gonna cut it....thats another debate....

The fact remains....

9/11 TERRORISTS ENTERED THE COUNTRY RIGHT UNDER Clinton's NOSE, ALMOST A YEAR BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE.....if their is any blame to be found, this is it.....moving all over the country, going to flight schools, etc.

And as we can all see folks......I provided FACTS that this idiot NOVA just ignores in favor of his own revisionism. Typical willfully ignorant neocon/teabagger.....parroting their dreck ad nauseum with eyes shut and ears covered.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?50663-On-the-Boston-bombing.&p=1222212#post1222212

NOVA
05-23-2013, 01:52 PM
And as we can all see folks......I provided FACTS that this idiot NOVA just ignores in favor of his own revisionism. Typical willfully ignorant neocon/teabagger.....parroting their dreck ad nauseum with eyes shut and ears covered.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?50663-On-the-Boston-bombing.&p=1222212#post1222212

Revisionism ?

9/11 TERRORISTS ENTERED THE COUNTRY RIGHT UNDER Clinton's NOSE, ALMOST A YEAR BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE

Revise that, Pinhead.

Taichiliberal
05-24-2013, 12:52 PM
Revisionism ?

9/11 TERRORISTS ENTERED THE COUNTRY RIGHT UNDER Clinton's NOSE, ALMOST A YEAR BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE

Revise that, Pinhead.

Put your skirt down! If you had actually READ the ENTIRE information linked, you would note that these guys did not enter the country with banners screaming their loyalty to Bin Ladin. they entered legally and without a rap sheet. But, by the time 911 happened THEY WERE FLAGGED NOT TO FLY COMMERCIAL AIRLINES. Again, had the Shrub NOT dismantled Clintons system, those bastards would NOT have been able to board those jets. Deal with it.

katsung47
05-28-2013, 03:06 PM
A surveillance team with similar clothings and backpacks at the bombing site.

http://high-street.org/img/alexjones.jpg

Contractors” at Boston Marathon Stood Near Bomb, Left Before Detonation

(Photos) Seen across street after blasts talking with FBI bomb squad. Who were they? What were they and the FBI doing?
By Tony Cartalucci
Global Research, April 19, 2013
What appear to be private contractors, wearing unmarked, matching uniforms and operating an unmarked SUV affixed with communication equipment near the finish line of the Boston Marathon shortly after the bomb blasts – can be seen beforehand, standing and waiting just meters away from where the first bomb was detonated.

The contractor-types had moved away from the bomb’s location before it detonated, and could be seen just across the street using communication equipment and waiting for similar dressed and equipped individuals to show up after the blasts.

Image: An already widely distributed photo showing the contractor-types on the bottom left, just left of where the bomb was placed and detonated. The men are wearing matching, unmarked uniforms, large black bags, and appear to be waiting, separately, and “behind” the rest of the crowd. In the upper left corner, a wooden structure forming one half of a temporary photography “bridge” over the finish line can be seen and serves as a useful reference when establishing the contractor-types’ position in other photos.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KFdwkn6FV1Y/UXD4u9pK1MI/AAAAAAAAHKU/3boid-CtsNo/s1600/After_BombBlast_Across_Street1.jpg

Image: After the explosion, two of the contractors seen by the wall next to the bomb, appear across the street, both using communication equipment. This photo too has been distributed and enlarged many times across the Internet. (click to enlarge)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-L5gbvOBkNdA/UXD4vDrlitI/AAAAAAAAHKY/0DtJlwlWZEE/s640/SUV_Arrives.jpg

Image: An unmarked SUV with a considerable amount of communication gear on the roof appears, surrounded by identically dressed men. The vehicle parks near the bleachers. (click to enlarge)
The men, numbering between 6-8 then begin tearing up the skirting around temporary bleachers erected for the event, opposite the explosion, before taping it off. Then, what appears to be an FBI bomb squad truck pulls up directly behind the contractor-types’ SUV, with a woman clearly wearing the letters F.B.I. on her tactical vest emerging and speaking with the contractor-types. Together they disappear from the scene, leaving their vehicles behind.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v7CFtUlpn2w/UXD4kmlDbFI/AAAAAAAAHKE/faW233sYkz8/s640/FBI_Arrives.jpg

Image: What appears to be an FBI bomb squad truck pulls in, with a woman wearing what is clearly the letters F.B.I. on her vest. She talks with two contractors while it appears a third is partially in the truck’s right-hand side. Also note that the area contractors and event staff tore up, is now taped off. (click to enlarge)

It should be noted, that with the exception of the contractor-types, all other responders at the scene, including the FBI agent, can be clearly identified, from police to the fire department, to medics and even individuals wearing vests with “B.A.A. Physician” written on them. It should also be noted that no other uniformed individuals can be seen standing near the bomb site aside from the contractor-types.

These men were unidentified, professional contractors apparently augmenting public servants at the Boston Marathon, present before and after the bomb blasts in the direct vicinity of the incident. After the blasts, whether it was their intended function or not, they appeared to be searching for something under the bleachers before being joined by what appears to be the FBI bomb squad. The FBI and the city of Boston has so far categorically failed to provide any information on these highly suspicious individuals.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/contractors-at-boston-marathon-stood-near-bomb-left-before-detonation/5332069

DamnYankee
05-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Truther.

NOVA
05-28-2013, 03:23 PM
Put your skirt down! If you had actually READ the ENTIRE information linked, you would note that these guys did not enter the country with banners screaming their loyalty to Bin Ladin. they entered legally and without a rap sheet. But, by the time 911 happened THEY WERE FLAGGED NOT TO FLY COMMERCIAL AIRLINES. Again, had the Shrub NOT dismantled Clintons system, those bastards would NOT have been able to board those jets. Deal with it.

But, by the time 911 happened THEY WERE FLAGGED NOT TO FLY COMMERCIAL AIRLINES.?

A total lie.....they were not flagged anywhere along the liNe....they got here under Clinton's nose....and it don't matter how they got here....

So Clinton's "system", if one even existed, didn't do diddlely squat......they were here for a year BEFORE BUSH GOT ELECTED.....
They were here under 1 to 6 month visa's.......and MOST were in violation of immigration law for months before the attack.

Those are the facts....and no amount of your bullshit will EVER change those facts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is your liar testifying...

QUESTION......Sen. Lindsey Graham: So the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were all students here on visas. Their visa expired and the system did not catch that, is that correct?

ANSWER........Napolitano: That’s correct. There are a number of ways that those hijackers would be revealed under — under the bill.

IN FACT, ONLY ONE WAS HERE ON A 'STUDENT VISA' AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE OF THE HIJACKERS THAT DID NOT OVER STAY HIS VISA.....NAPOLITANO LIED.

The fact is, only one of the 19 9/11 hijackers came to the U.S. on a student visa, according to the 9/11 Commission Report (http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf). That one was Hani Hanjour, a Saudi Arabian terrorist who piloted the plane that was flown into the Pentagon, according to a 2004 staff report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/staff_statements/911_TerrTrav_Monograph.pdf). In his student visa application, Hanjour provided paperwork showing that he was enrolled in an English as a second language program in Oakland, Calif., but he never attended after arriving in America (a fact that would draw scrutiny today). He did not, however, overstay his student visa.

Taichiliberal
05-29-2013, 02:50 PM
But, by the time 911 happened THEY WERE FLAGGED NOT TO FLY COMMERCIAL AIRLINES.?

A total lie.....they were not flagged anywhere along the liNe....they got here under Clinton's nose....and it don't matter how they got here....

So Clinton's "system", if one even existed, didn't do diddlely squat......they were here for a year BEFORE BUSH GOT ELECTED.....
They were here under 1 to 6 month visa's.......and MOST were in violation of immigration law for months before the attack.

Those are the facts....and no amount of your bullshit will EVER change those facts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is your liar testifying...

QUESTION......Sen. Lindsey Graham: So the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were all students here on visas. Their visa expired and the system did not catch that, is that correct?

ANSWER........Napolitano: That’s correct. There are a number of ways that those hijackers would be revealed under — under the bill.

IN FACT, ONLY ONE WAS HERE ON A 'STUDENT VISA' AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE OF THE HIJACKERS THAT DID NOT OVER STAY HIS VISA.....NAPOLITANO LIED.

The fact is, only one of the 19 9/11 hijackers came to the U.S. on a student visa, according to the 9/11 Commission Report (http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf). That one was Hani Hanjour, a Saudi Arabian terrorist who piloted the plane that was flown into the Pentagon, according to a 2004 staff report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/staff_statements/911_TerrTrav_Monograph.pdf). In his student visa application, Hanjour provided paperwork showing that he was enrolled in an English as a second language program in Oakland, Calif., but he never attended after arriving in America (a fact that would draw scrutiny today). He did not, however, overstay his student visa.

All you've done here is prove that both Graham and Napolitano were wrong....you provide NOTHING BUT YOUR WORTHLESS, REPEATED OPINION REGARDING WHAT I STATED.

Here stupid, for your education:the State Dept. and the FBI did not inform the airlines that the hijackers were on their watch list....something that was done during the weekly meetings Clinton had prior to the Shrub dismantling that procedure. Even Clarke alludes to this: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/juicy_bits/2004/03/could_we_have_prevented_911.2.html

The Shrub and company just fucked it up:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/30/AR2006093000282.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/mar/23/usa.september11

NOVA
05-29-2013, 05:37 PM
That takes some balls to bring Clarke into the discussion......he was in charge of fighting terrorism when the 9/11 hijackers entered the country without any problems and overstayed their visa's.......yeah, hes a winner . He writes a book to save his own ass for doing a shitty job and you eat is up, like a pinhead.

WTC attacked in 93
Attempted Bush Assassination
OK City bombing
Khobar Towers
Embassy bombed in Tanzania
Embassy bombed in Kenya
Then letting 9/11 hijackers enter the US under his nose.....thats the record of those 2 experts you're an apologist for....Clarke and Clinton.......

Glad you brought it all up so I could point out to all the readers the historical facts....

Schools out and you're dismissed

Taichiliberal
05-31-2013, 11:13 AM
That takes some balls to bring Clarke into the discussion......he was in charge of fighting terrorism when the 9/11 hijackers entered the country without any problems and overstayed their visa's.......yeah, hes a winner . He writes a book to save his own ass for doing a shitty job and you eat is up, like a pinhead.

Pay attention, you willfully stupid neocon parrot......Clarke DID HIS JOB WHEN HE REPORTED WHAT WAS GOING ON. Unfortunately, he has to TAKE ORDERS from the Shrub & company, and was NOT given his due from Condi, Rummy and Cheney..AS THE HISTORICAL RECORD SHOWS.

CLARKE WAS THE ONLY PERSON TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE FAILURE OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION REGARDING 911.

WTC attacked in 93
Attempted Bush Assassination
OK City bombing
Khobar Towers
Embassy bombed in Tanzania
Embassy bombed in Kenya
Then letting 9/11 hijackers enter the US under his nose.....thats the record of those 2 experts you're an apologist for....Clarke and Clinton.......

Glad you brought it all up so I could point out to all the readers the historical facts....

Schools out and you're dismissed

Schools been out for You for quite some time....as is demonstrated by this jumble of events that you tie in with your supposition and conjecture.

Just to pull the rug out from under you.....in 1993 the Twin Towers attack happened because Daddy Bush and company DID NOT forward information to the Clinton Administration about the Blind Sheik and company. Look it up stupid, as you seem to leave out parts of history that don't fit your fantasies.

Nothing you've presented changes the FACTS regarding the criminal negligence and incompetence of the Shrub and Company that gave us 911. Clarke admits to his guilt, but the rest never will...and simpletons like you will gladly defend them to the death...which what happened to over 3000 people that day. You disgust me.

katsung47
06-12-2013, 03:41 PM
768. Boston bombing – a false flag terror case (4/20/2013)

The Boston Marathon bombing case was conducted by the Feds. I believe. It took place on 4/15, the last day for tax return. It reminds me of a similar case. Six years ago, I wrote “478. April plot and tax return (4/13/07)”. I alleged the Feds would frame a case in the name of “tax fraud”. Three days later (4/16), a massacre in Virginia Tech. occurred. 4/17 was the last day for tax return that year. That’s their tactic to use terror case to distract a framed case.

Two months ago, I wrote “756. To search by the hands of IRS (2/4/2013)”. It seems the Feds repeat their old tactic in their plot. I think the explosion of a fertilize factory in Texas was not a coincidence. It is a part of the plan – to cause public panic.

I also worry about that the Feds planned more terror bombings elsewhere – particularly in San Jose area where I live. They have showed an intention to kill by violence last month. See “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”. If there is bombing happens in library or shopping center where I used to go, the Boston Marathon bombing would have justified it.

Yesterday morning, (4/19), when I learned that the suspects are Chechens, I wrote:” The target of a Chechnya should be Russia. Not US. The suspects are more likely the recruits of US intelligence for the mission of "Arab Spring", "insurgents" or snitches to monitor Chechnya's community in US. It's a puzzle. Are they another sacrifice?”

At night, a news confirms this.

Boston suspect was under FBI surveillance, mother says
By Timothy Heritage
MOSCOW (Reuters) - One of the two ethnic Chechens suspected by U.S. officials of being behind the Boston Marathon bombings had been under FBI surveillance for at least three years, his mother said.
….
"He (Tamerlan) was 'controlled' by the FBI, like, for three to five years," she said, speaking in English and using the direct English translation of a word in Russian that means monitored.

"They knew what my son was doing, they knew what sites on the Internet he was going to," she said in what Russia Today described as a call from Makhachkala, where she lives in Russia's Dagestan region after returning from the United States.

Tsarnaeva echoed the boys' father, Anzor, who said on Friday that he believed they had been framed. Both suggested in separate interviews that the FBI had made no secret of the fact that at least one of the brothers was being watched.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-suspect-under-fbi-surveillance-mother-says-132314606.html

769. Terror attack and financial market (4/30/2013)

In “694. The term of FBI Chief (11/21/2011)”, I wrote, “September should be the last month for Robert Mueller in his FBI office. (Sep. 2001 – Sep. 2011) His term has been extended for two more years. He has to finish Kat Sung before he leaves the office. The next FBI Chief doesn’t want to take any responsibility to a criminal action.” Robert Mueller has to leave his office this September.

That’s why we saw a series of events took place recently: a meteor hit Russia; former Pope Benedict quit his job; Bin Laden’s son in law was arrested and sent to New York, Boston bombing….. All these were created for a big case – a false flag nuke attack on US (likely at New York) which will end with war on Iran. This big case was used to cover up a small case – eliminate Kat Sung and his family (because they knew the story, I allege they are recruited by the Feds to monitor me. Informants have to die to keep their masters’ crime a secret.). Since this is a framed case, they need a big case to distract public’s attention.

In March, I found the Feds prepared a violence death for me – a random shooting death in bank robbery. I revealed it in “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”. Then there came the Boston Marathon bombing. I think it was created to justify multi bombings all over the country. One of which was in public place where I go.

I used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday. They have a “Computer skill lecture” every Tuesday afternoon. Boston bombing took place on Monday (4/15). I was rattled by it so I didn’t go. Then a fertilizer factory in Texas had a big explosion. I think it was part of the plan. I wrote, “768. Boston bombing – a false flag terror case (4/20/2013)”

I also noticed an unusual drop of gold price. Gold plunges to two year low from 4/12 to 4/15.

Gold plunges to two-year low
By Mark Thompson and Hibah Yousuf @CNNMoneyInvestApril 15, 2013

http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/katsung47/albums/12490382/au0030lnb%5B1%5D%20-%20Copy%20(2).gif?1368383607
http://www.kitco.com/LFgif/au0182nyb.gif
http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/15/investing/gold-prices-china/index.html

The dramatic drop would give the Feds a chance to buy in gold at low price. If I went to library next day (4/16) and died in a bombing, more bombings would happen that eventually lead to a war. The gold price would sky rocket.

If you still remember there was an unusual stock trading just before 911 attack.

Next Tuesday was 4/23. One day before my daughter gave me a bag of garbage – although we pay monthly garbage fee, I don’t use that service – I am afraid of being planted with illegal stuff, such like drugs in our garbage can. See “689. Plant in garbage can and 6/10/2011 case (10/17/2011)”. I assorted the garbage of that bag – there was a recycle bin in library, I used to throw the paper there. I found there was a backpack in the bag. It reminded me of Boston bombing immediately. Would they also frame me in a bombing case? Once again I decided not to go to the library.

Next day, there was a news:

'Syrian hackers' break into Associated Press' Twitter account and 'break news' that explosions at White House have injured Obama - sending DOW Jones plunging 100 points

Both the DOW Jones Industrial average and Standard & Poor’s 500 Index plunged about 1 percent before regaining their losses
$136.5 billion of the S&P 500 index's value was momentarily wiped clean
Tweet was sent to AP's near 2 million followers and retweeted1,181 times before deleted
White House press secretary: 'The president is fine'
Group called the Syrian Electronic Army has claimed responsibility for hacking

By Nina Golgowski PUBLISHED:12:51 EST, 23 April 2013

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/23/article-2313652-19732DA2000005DC-111_634x286.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313652/AP-Twitter-hackers-break-news-White-House-explosions-injured-Obama.html#ixzz2RvYCTiJU

My interpretation of this strange news:
1. When the Feds commit a crime, they used to do it in enemy’s name. In 911 they use “Al Qaeda”. This time they use “Syrian Electronic Army”.
2. Twitter is a tool they used to give command.
3. It’s a command to their financial team members to buy in some stock or sell out some stock according to the result of a big terror attack. I’m sure there would be a series of bombings if I went to the library.
4. The mission was cancelled because I didn’t go to library that day.

I am the man who used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday and I have alleged there would be big case applied on me in recent days. These two charts of financial market prove my allegations are very accurate.

katsung47
06-27-2013, 07:10 PM
770. Drill in “Boston bombing” and “Texas explosion” (5/7/2013)

I had pointed out that in most of the “terror attack” cases alleged done by the Feds, they always planned drills which were identical to the terror case to assure the success of the plot. The perpetrators – if being caught – would defend themselves as practitioners of the drill. see “688. Anti-terror drill - bizarre coincidence (9/29/2011)”. Some of the practitioners might really thought it was a drill. That was what happened in 7/7/2005 London bombing. The drill became real bombing, the practitioners became sacrifice. After 7/7 London bombing, the informants work for the Feds have been rattled by the fate of those four “suicide bombers”, similar trick couldn’t be used again. So Tsarnaev brothers probably were told to prepare for the content of their backpack by themselves. The material might relate to a bomb – Pressure cooker; firecrackers; remote control toys….. only it was not installed into a real one. So they were sure they would be safe in a “drill”. It was true. But it didn’t prevent their master to plant real bomb at site by someone else.

I think Tsarnaev brothers were recruited informants of the Feds, work as a cover up team – S.S.G.(special support group). When the Feds had a big plot, they used to activate a lot of S.S.G. to help the success of the plot and play the role of witness.

The style of Tsarnaev brother cell is similar to another cell – Muhammad and Malvo cell in D.C. sniper case. (The sniper killing case was created to threaten law makers to pass the bill (H. J. Res 114) to authorize the use of armed force against Iraq in 2002. see #101 to #128. ) In these family cells, Tamerlan (Muhammad in sniper case) was the leader and Dzhokhar (Malvo in sniper case) was the follower. There were pick up as sacrifice because they were minority – Muhammad and Malvo are blacks and Tsarnaev brothers are Chechens. The leader, Tamerlan was put into death, (so was Muhammad) because they knew more than their followers. Dzhokhar and Malvo are in jail (you can imagine what they would be)

Boston marathon bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston bomb squad
http://www.naturalnews.com/039926_Boston_marathon_bombing_terrorism.html#ixzz 2REDRfcrK

http://youtu.be/uaqUJyUBozI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaqUJyUBozI&feature=player_embedded

Another official drill goes live after Texas fertilizer plant explosion
Texas explosion
April 18, 2013

Coming to light Thursday, only hours after a huge industrial explosion took out a Texas fertilizer plant, also taking out a portion of the small town of West, TX, potentially injuring or killing hundreds more, just so happens to be a little more than an hour’s drive from a huge hospital drill, coincidentally scheduled for the very same day.
http://www.examiner.com/article/another-official-drill-goes-live

The Texas fertilizer plant explosion is not a “terror attack” but as unusual as the Feds’ style. What do they want?

There is a Pacific Gas and electricity terminal near Milpitas Library. I am impressed by the huge pipes on the ground which is several blocks away from the library. I passed by that site sometimes when I go to Wal-Mart after leaving the library. It reminds me of the massive natural gas explosion that killed eight people and destroyed an entire neighborhood in San Bruno, CA, on Sept. 9, 2010. I think The Texas fertilizer plant explosion was created to justify an Utility gas explosion in Bay Area for a murder purpose.

771. Media and government are full of lies (5/14/2013)

(1) If Tsarnaev brothers’ parent were not in Russia then they couldn’t speak out something un-censored and the story government tell you will be thoroughly a different one.

Monday, 22 April 2013 18:00
Russian FSB Reportedly Contacted FBI About Tamerlan Tsarnaev

According to CBS, the FBI initially denied contacting Tsarnaev, but this apparently changed after his mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, said they had contacted her son in an interview with Russia Today (RT).

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/15173-russian-fsb-contacted-fbi-about-tamerlan-tsarnaev

(2) Since this a framed case, Tsarnaev brother have to be dead.

On 4/19, Dzhokhar was arrested and was said in a serious condition. His brother Tamerlan was dead.

On 4/21, Boston Marathon bombing suspect remains in hospital, unable to speak, was hinted might be dead any time.

“By Svea Herbst-Bayliss Reuters – Sun, Apr 21, 2013

Tsarnaev was shot in the throat and had tongue damage, said a source close to the investigation, speaking on condition of anonymity.

“We don’t know if we’ll ever be able to question the individual,” Menino told ABC’s “This Week” program. He did not elaborate.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-marathon-bombing-investigation-turns-motive-031410096.html “

From 4/19 to 4/23, the brothers’ parents aggressively accused it’s a framed case and believe Tamerlan still alive.

“MOTHER OF BOMBING SUSPECTS: My Sons Would Never Do This And My Older Son Is Still Alive

Michael Kelley|Apr. 23, 2013,
http://www.businessinsider.com/boston-bombing-suspects-mother-says-older-son-tamerlan-tsarnaev-is-still-alive-2013-4#ixzz2RJfUxsbf “

On 4/23, US said Dzhokhar was in fair condition.

“Boston bombing suspect cites U.S. wars as motivation, officials say
By Scott Wilson, Greg Miller and Sari Horwitz,
From his hospital bed, where he is now listed in fair condition, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has acknowledged his role in planting the explosives near the marathon finish line on April 15, the officials said. The first successful large-scale bombing in the post-Sept. 11, 2001, era, the Boston attack killed three people and wounded more than 250 others.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/boston-bombing-suspect-cites-us-wars-as-motivation-officials-say/2013/04/23/324b9cea-ac29-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html “

4/24,
“Now officials claim Boston bombing suspect was NOT armed in boat showdown - despite police account of firefight and him 'shooting himself'

Officials now claim that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed as he hid in boat in Watertown
Contradicts Boston Police Commissioner's account of hour-long firefight with Tsarnaev
New York Times said M4 rifle had been found on boat
Police sources suggested Tsarnaev shot himself onboard
By Associated Press and Daily Mail Reporter
, 24 April 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314448/Now-officials-claim-Boston-bombing-suspect-NOT-armed-boat-showdown--despite-police-account-firefight-shooting-himself.html#ixzz2RViUlSlA

It’s easy to tell the difference of “armed” or “un-armed”, “fair condition” or “serious condition”, yet it took five days (4/19 to 4/24) for the government and media to correct. It seems a secret deal has been reached. Either between the Feds and Tsarnaev brothers’ parents or the Russian government. (So the voice of parents was silenced) Dzhokhar’s life is held to exchange his parents’ silence. So now you can only discuss which cemetery will Tamerlan’s corpse go.

katsung47
07-11-2013, 06:10 PM
772. Selection of “bomb suspect” (5/20/2013)

In a big plot, the Feds used to activate a lot of informants and agents to guarantee its success. The participants used to be told that it was a drill and were ordered to carry on a backpack as we have seen in London bombing and Boston bombing.

A Saudi student - Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, was injured in the marathon bombing blast and was initially considered a suspect in the deadly terrorist attack. The video shows that he ran quickly away from the bombing site. I think he was an informant. He was frightened that a drill became a real one and worried to be sacrificed in a bombing.

Abdul Rahman may have a strong background. (It is said his family is a powerful one in Saudi) He is aggressively protected by Saudi government. It seems Saudi doesn’t want to play the role of “terrorist” again – the last time was 911 attack. 15 of the 19 hijackers have Saudi passports. On 4/18, when the discussion of Saudi student’s case reached peak in internet, the Feds suddenly throw out “Tsarnaev” brothers as the suspects.

Tsarnaev brothers are informants too. They went for a “drill” like that Saudi student did and ran away when the “drill” became real. Since this was a framed case, they have to be silenced. Tamerlan died on 4/19 and Dzhokhar was said in serious condition – was said shot at throat and can’t speak. Dzhokhar managed to escape for a while (ten hours or so?) The Feds activated a large scale search: 10,000 for an unarmed man.

“Currently 9000 – 10,000 police officers in SWAT gear mobilized in Watertown/Boston.
April 19th, 2013
WATERTOWN – Police have shut down transportation in the Boston area and expanded their search for the second suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, the man they call “White Hat”.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/currently-9000-10000-police-officers-in-swat-gear-mobilized-in-watertownboston/#9fjT6AhgoUjfRXyR.99”

Such an unprecedented search may prove their fear – Dzhokhar would let out truth if he was not under their control.

Then media said (unspeakable) Dzhokhar admitted that the war in Mid-east was the motivation of the bomb attack. That was obviously another lie from the Feds. Afghan war started in 2001, Iraq war started in 2003. Both happened 10 years ago. While later, Tamerlan hadn’t taken it into his consideration.

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect #1 Wanted to Box for U.S.A.
4/19/2013

According to a site posting photos of Tsarnaev training at Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts Center in Boston -- he wanted to be selected for the US Olympic team and become a naturalized citizen.

Tamerlan told the site he'd prefer to box for his native Chechnya, but since it's not an independent country ... he'd choose to box for the US.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/19/tamerlan-tsarnaev-boston-marathon-bomber-boxing-photos/#ixzz2TrkgKXQJ

The pick up of “Tsarnaev brothers” was a sudden decision which caused a lot of inconsistencies. They didn’t plan the “Tamerlan’s death” and Dzhokhar’s arrest” story well, left many flaws on it, especially the allegation of “set up” from the parents. Russia is not Saudi. An Ally will issue statement to confirm a US lie. To make Russia doing same thing needs a secret deal. The Feds apparently hasn’t done this in advance so they fall into dire straits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GcxmAunB4Ck

http://youtu.be/GcxmAunB4Ck

The Truthseeker: Boston Bombing - What You Aren't Told

773. Chinese secret police is accomplice of the Feds (5/25/2013)

Boston bombing and Verginia Tech. massacre, both were planned by the Feds to cover up a main plot- "eliminate Kat Sung"(which went soured for some reason). Chinese secret police heavily involved in these two cases.

In original plan of Virginia Tech. case, the gunman was portrayed as a Chinese student. Whatever the Feds said about him, the Chinese government would confirm it true. Here is the news issued right on that day:

"Gunman kills 32 at Virginia Tech before being killed

April 16, 2007
BY MICHAEL SNEED Sun-Times Columnist

Sneed hears authorities were investigating whether the gunman who killed 32 people in a rampage on the Virginia Tech campus was a Chinese national who arrived in the United States last year on a student visa.

The 25-year-old man being investigated for the deadliest college carnage in U.S. history reportedly arrived in San Francisco on a United Airlines flight on Aug. 7, 2006, on a visa issued in Shanghai, the source said. Investigators had not linked him to any terrorist groups, the source added." "

However, the main plot fail to go through, they had to change their original plan. A Korean student- Cho Sun-hui became a sacrifice. (I think Cho was an informant. In big case, Feds used to activate a lot of informants as special support group)
Here is a rare news for you to judge how Cho died.

"Virginia Tech Massacre : Police Won't Rule Out Second Shooter/Accomplice, Yet

Killer Shot Himself, Through The Back Of The Head, Blowing Out His Face

Police claim by the time they reached the second floor, the gun fire had stopped and Cho was found on the floor of a classroom. Police claim he shot himself, through the back of the head :

“He opened fire to the back of his head and blew up the front part of his head, which has made it difficult to identify him...”

http://yournewreality.blogspot.com/2007/04/virginia-tech-massacre-police-wont-rule.html "

Similar things happened in Boston bombing. Though a lot of pictures of bombing site were issued in internet, they were mainly about the amputee man (Bauman) and other cover up teams. The purpose is to comfort the others that it was a stage show that there was no real casualty. The foundation to rule this country is a massive informants troop. They were rattled after 911 attack and 7/7 London bombing which reminded them any time they could become involuntary "suicides". So a big job of Feds is to prove them that it was only an actors' show. That's why in those bloody pictures, we saw no real dead victim.

Three people were reported dead in Boston bombing. One was said a Chinese student. Chinese government would confirm what the Feds said. Its secret police is an accomplice in this case.

When the Feds decided to frame Tsarnaev brothers as the suspects of Boston bombing, the fate of brothers were decided too. The Feds issued the photo of the suspects on 4/18. Tamerlan was shot to death that day and Dzhokhar was chased by 10,000 police thereafter before they had chance to know that they had become suspects. The point was to create a case that they had conflict with police. So we heard the odd news of the death of a MIT police and car hijacking that night.

Boston Bombers’ Carjacking Victim Is A Chinese Entrepreneur Named ‘Danny’

Adam Pasick April 26, 2013

The man who was carjacked by alleged Boston Marathon bombers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, and who made a daring escape that helped lead to their apprehension, is a 26-year-old Chinese immigrant engineer and entrepreneur who has asked only to be identified by his American nickname, Danny.

The Boston Globe interviewed Danny and reported that he is from a “province in central China” who studied engineering at Northeastern University before starting up a company in Boston’s Kendall Square. He asked the Globe not to disclose his full name, although it may be made public if and when he testifies against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/boston-bombers%E2%80%99-carjacking-victim-is-a-chinese-entrepreneur-named-danny.html

http://yishizuo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/danny-300x169.jpg

Danny – The Mysterious Chinese Hero of the Boston Bombings
By Yishi Zuo May 13, 2013

http://yishizuo.com/danny-the-mysterious-chinese-hero-of-the-boston-bombings/

Chinese became important “witness” of Boston bombing case.

katsung47
07-25-2013, 07:32 PM
774. China and bird flu (6/5/2013)

The Feds had activated bio-attack as murder weapon twice in my case. The first one was the SARS in 2003. The virus was bird flu H5N1. (covered in #130, #137 to #164) The second one was Swine flu in 2009. It said the virus was bird flu H1N1. (covered in #596 to #608) This April they have the third one- the bird flu H7N9 attack. As usual, Chinese secret police plays an important role.

1. It starts in Shanghai on April 1.

Two men die in Shanghai in first human cases of bird flu strain
Lo Wei and He Huifeng 01 April, 2013

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1203989/two-die-shanghai-h7n9-bird-flu-first-cases-human-infection

2. Development.
4/6. The New Bird Flu: How Dangerous Is Avian Flu H7N9? ( forbes.com)
4/18. China's Bird Flu Is Being Spread from Human to Human (By Alexander Abad-Santos | The Atlantic Wire 4/18/2013)
5/24.
New bird flu may be capable of human to human spread - study
By Lavinia Mo 5/24/2013
HONG KONG (Reuters) - The new H7N9 bird flu virus can be transmitted between mammals not only via direct contact but also in airborne droplets, and may be capable of spreading from person to person, Chinese and American researchers have found.

In 2003, the SARS started in Hong Kong then extended into Shanghai. It might mean the virus was spread by the US intelligence. In 2013, the course reverses. It may mean the technique has been passed to the Chinese secret police by the Feds.
My wife has relatives living in Hong Kong and I have relatives live in Shanghai. The location of disease indicated the Feds intended to silence most people who know my story.

3. Prepare for a big disaster.

New virus called ‘threat to the entire world’

..By Claudine Zap 5/29/2013
The first death in France from a new SARS-like coronavirus brings the worldwide total for the disease to 27 deaths and 49 infections, CNN reports.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/virus-called-threat-entire-world-152046513.html

In the Feds’ plot, the Boston bombing would eventually developed into “war on Iran” which will be protested by other countries. To deal with possible resistance, they replaced former Pope Benedict with a puppet of their own. The above news indicates that the Feds would also punish the disobedient countries with SARS-like disease if others dare to protest.

Bird flu costs China industry $6.5 bn: state media

Agence France-Presse May 20, 2013

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/afp/130520/corrected-bird-flu-costs-china-industry-65-bn-state-media

Business is business. China will be paid for its collaboration. It will be settled in this meeting:

Obama to meet with China's Xi in California June 7-8

WASHINGTON | Mon May 20, 2013

(Reuters) - President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping will hold their first meeting since Xi became president in March when they sit down for a June 7-8 summit in Rancho Mirage, California, the White House announced on Monday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/20/us-usa-china-obama-idUSBRE94J0UQ20130520

775. Events on 6/7 (6/10/2013)

The summit of Xi and Obama in Rancho Mirage was prepared in a short time. It was arranged by Security Adviser Tom Donilon. Media released the news on May 20. 17 days for a summit, it was real efficient. Obviously it bypassed the bureaucracy. Who has ability to do this? Intelligence. They have secret deal reached that can’t be written down on a paper because it’s evil. They assure the deal by oral promising of the celebrities. The summit was under the cover up of “promote the relationship of leaders”. The lie was broken up by the news that Michelle Obama did not attend the private meeting.

You Know Why Lady M Is Skippin' The Big China Summit, Don't You? Jelous

First lady diplomacy is also very important and the US side has failed to cooperate," he said. "According to normal diplomatic etiquette this is very strange. It shouldn't be like this.

http://www.alipac.us/f9/you-know-why-lady-m-skippin-big-china-summit-dont-you-jelous-280278/
If you know this is for a secret deal, then you won’t surprise. They don’t want a confidential meeting being interrupted by first lady.

The Feds need to finish a case before September. (When the FBI Chief Robert Mueller will retire) The unusual summit was held on 6/7. On that day, three relatives of my wife from Canada came to San Jose to live at my house. One of them was my wife’s niece attending a piano contest. Relatives say that though it was not a popular one, they came because we live here. I think that was arranged by the Feds. Next day my wife guided them a shopping tour in Great Mall.

Milpitas: Man killed in fight at Great Mall sporting goods store
By Eric Kurhiekurhi@mercurynews.commercurynews.com
Posted: 06/07/2013

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_23414109/milpitas-great-mall-man-killed-fight-sports-authority-store

I was alerted of this killing because when I go to Milpitas Library, I used to take a short cut through the parking lot of Great Mall.

katsung47
08-07-2013, 03:44 PM
776. My view on Boston bombing (6/21/2013)

1. I think Tarmalan Tsarnaev was a recruited informant of FBI whom was used to infiltrate the Chechen rebel group.

Former FBI Employee: Bombers Could Have Been Recruited By FBI
April 24, 2013

Former FBI employee Sibel Edmonds believes the pursuit of truth will eventually lead to a far more secret agenda by the US, which she reveals to RT.

http://www.infowars.com/former-fbi-employee-bombers-could-have-been-recruited-by-fbi/

2. Tarmalan was discovered by Russian intelligence. He lost his value as an informant. That was why he and his brother were sacrificed when the Feds needed some scapegoat in Boston bombing case.

3. Since Tsarnaev brothers were framed as suspects in Boston bombing case, they have to be dead so no one could challenge the truth of government story.

4. The fate of Tsarnaev brothers.

On April 18, FBI released the photo of suspects while Tsarnaev brothers were arranged in a meeting trap which later was described as a carjacking (As informants they had to answer any call from the Feds). To justify their death, the Feds also created a mysterious death of a MIT police. As a result, Tarmalan was pronounced dead, though other news showed a naked man arrested by police was Tarmalan.

- Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of the alleged bombers, claims the men were “framed by the authorities” and that the video of a naked man being arrested on the night the suspects were captured, which authorities claim was an unrelated individual who was later released, was in fact Tamerlan Tsarnaev. The video shows an uninjured man being led to a squad car, whereas police claim Tsarnaev was badly injured when he was captured and later died in the hospital.
http://www.infowars.com/falsely-identified-boston-bomber-found-dead-in-river/

However, Dzhokhar managed to escape for some time. To prevent a witness speaking out the truth, the Feds activated 10,000 police to search the escapee. Such unprecedented action may indicate how scary the Feds were to the truth. You also can see due to the scare of truth, they made Dzhokhar unspeakable. Some news said Dzhokhar was shot in the throat and had tongue damage. Some news said his throat was cut by knife.

Anyhow, the Feds need “confession” to justify a framed case. So unspeakable Dzhokhar admitted
"the American wars in Iraq and Afghanistan motivated him and his brother to carry out the attack," according to “U.S. officials familiar with the interviews." The sources said that Tsarnaev had "acknowledged his role in planting the explosives near the marathon finish line on April 15."

5. Turning point. The brothers’s parents are in Russia. They revealed the lie of FBI that they knew nothing about Tarmalan before bombing. The parents aggressively accused “set up” plot by FBI. At last, to quite the parents of Dzhokhar, there was a compromise.

Dzhokhar contradicts reports of confession, claims innocence

By Ralph Lopez Jun 2, 2013
Last Friday the AP reported:

"The remaining suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has recovered enough to walk and assured his parents in a phone conversation that he and his slain brother were innocent, their mother told the Associated Press."
http://digitaljournal.com/article/351376#ixzz2VOHIsJD2

6. Scapegoat in FBI.
Tsarnaev bothers should be dead in Boston bombing plot. Dzhokhar survives which brings a lot of embarrassment for FBI. Some people have to take responsibility.

FBI Agents Killed in Virginia Were Investigating the Boston Bombing
Thursday, May 23, 2013

Two FBI agents died in a “fall” from a helicopter in Virginia this week. Days later it has emerged that these agents were involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/05/fbi-agents-killed-in-virginia-were-investigating-the-boston-bombing-2659348.html\

Taichiliberal
08-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Please ignore Katsung47 attempt to hi jack this thread for his own never ending conspiracy lists. Ignore him, as I do.

Asphyxiated
08-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Why not

katsung47
08-20-2013, 02:07 PM
Please ignore Katsung47 attempt to hi jack this thread for his own never ending conspiracy lists. Ignore him, as I do.

If you have ignored my post, why are here? You are just try to censor the truth from public. You and your master are afraid of it.

777. My view on Boston bombing (continuation) (6/26/2013)

7. Possible witness was eliminated.

Falsely Identified ‘Boston Bomber’ Found Dead In River

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com April 25, 2013
One of the individuals identified by 4chan users as a possible Boston bombing accomplice has been found dead in the Providence River.

Tripathi’s possible connection to the Boston bombing was first raised by users of the 4chan website when it was pointed out that his image bore a similarity to one of the suspects first named by the FBI who later turned out to be Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.

http://www.infowars.com/falsely-identified-boston-bomber-found-dead-in-river/

8. Attempt to frame Tsarnaev brothers in another case.

To exchange the silence of Tsarnaev brothers’ parents, the FBI had to let “unspeakable” Dzhokhar call his mother to claim he and his brother were innocent. But how can the Feds now keep on detain innocent Dzhokhar(he may know too much of the truth) and justify the murder of Tarmalan? The Feds obviously intend to frame them in a 2011 triple murder case.

The FBI says that, just before the attack, Todashev had admitted to a role in a 2011 triple murder and was about to sign a written confession.

Like Tamerlan Tsarnaev's mother, Ibragim Todashev had expressed his feelings that the older Tsarnaev brother had been "set up" by the FBI to take the blame for the Boston bombings. On May 30th, CBS News reported:

"FBI agents interrogated the younger Todashev twice before the night he was shot, his father said. Todashev told him that he thought Tsarnaev had been set up to take blame for the bombings."

According to other reports, Todashev had also expressed fears that he himself was being "set up." The Atlantic Wire wrote last week:

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/351376#ixzz2VOHY0WyF

Todashev alleged the set up on Tsarnaevs and was also afraid of being set up on himself before he was shot to death.

9. Todashev was murdered.

Officials: Man who knew Boston bombing suspect was unarmed when shot
By Sari Horwitz and Peter Finn, Washington Post Published: May 29

Initial reports citing anonymous law-enforcement individuals provided conflicting accounts of what happened. Some law enforcement officials said Todashev wielded a knife and others suggested that he attempted to grab the FBI agent’s gun.

One law enforcement official, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation, said Wednesday that Todashev lunged at the agent and overturned a table. But the official said Todashev did not have a gun or a knife. A second official also said Todashev was unarmed.
An official said that according to one account of the shooting, the other law enforcement officials had just stepped out of the room, leaving the FBI agent alone with Todashev, when the confrontation occurred.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/officials-man-who-knew-boston-bomber-was-unarmed-when-shot/2013/05/29/21f05b74-c8a8-11e2-9f1a-1a7cdee20287_story.html?wpisrc=al_national

10. Boston bombing was a failed false flag case. The punishment for the murderer is retirement. Or is it a reward, compare to that two agents fell from a helicopter ?

Boston FBI boss, key bomb probe figure, steps down

Chief of FBI's Boston office, key figure in marathon bombing investigation, stepping down
By Denise Lavoie, AP Legal Affairs Writer | Associated Press – Tue, Jun 11, 2013.

Richard DesLauriers, who's been special agent in charge of the office since July 2010, said he will leave next month after more than 26 years with the FBI. He said he has accepted a position as vice president of corporate security with Penske Corp., a transportation services company, in Bloomfield Hills, Mich DesLauriers, 53, four years younger than the mandatory retirement age for FBI agents, said he first learned of the Penske job in March but delayed his decision because of the bombing investigation.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-fbi-boss-key-bomb-213425270.html

katsung47
09-01-2013, 05:38 PM
778. Edward Snowden is a false flag (7/5/2013)

My conclusion based on the following facts.

1. Time line. It’s the development of the recent events, all related to the core plot- elimination of Kat Sung.

(1) The final stage of Boston bombing. It is marked by the killing of Toadshev in late May and the retirement announcement of the Boston FBI Chief in early June.

(2) On 6/7, an unusual private meeting between Obama and Xi (Chinese President) was arranged suddenly in California. Payment of the secret deal apparantly was an issue.

(3) On 6/14, “Former US National Security Agency (NSA) contractor Edward Snowden revealed to Hong Kong’s English-language newspaper, the South China Morning Post, on Wednesday that Washington has hacked into hundreds of civilian targets in Hong Kong and mainland China.” http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/06/14/hong-j14.html

2. Obviously, Snowden’s revelation is the result of that private summit. It is part of payment of a secret deal between the secret police of US and China.

US recently “has repeatedly accused Beijing of perpetrating cyber-warfare, while China has continuously denied the accusations.

The latest round in this blame game saw the US Defense Science Board publish a report saying that nearly 40 Pentagon weapons programs and almost 30 other defense technologies were compromised by Chinese hackers, some allegedly tied to the military or government. (http://rt.com/news/obama-xi-cyber-hacking-356/)

It’s not a coincidence that Snowden chose Hong Kong as the place for his revelation. That’s a payment to China. His revelation largely releases the pressure on China.

3. It is a payment to Chinese secret police for their collaboration in Boston bombing. In which they confirmed one of the death was a Chinese student. They also joined a carjacking set up to trap Tsarnaev brothers. (mysterious Danny). Also for a big operation to create a bird flu which estimated 6.5 billion in cost. (see “774. China and bird flu (6/5/2013)”)

4. No information important has Snowden leaked to public because his job is just to release the “cyber spying” pressure from China. What he said is to prove US does same thing that China does. Government spying on people and foreign countries. That’s common sense. Americans know echelon, Patriot Act since 911. Civil rights has been damaged already. So what for Prism.

5. News said Snowden is helped by Wikeleaks in his travel plan and finance. It proves true what I alleged two years ago that Assange was a false flag. The master played behind them is the same organization. (see “655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)”)

779. Big events in 2013 is a big plot (7/10/2013)

Since this February the Feds activated a series of big operations at the purpose to distract public attention from a small operation – eliminating Kat Sung. It sounds odd for some people, but has been proved true by decade long history. If you have read whole of my story, you may have got familiar with these tactics already.

1. Attempted war on Iran. (1) On 2/15, a “meteorite” exploded in Russia. It was an intimidation to Russia with a high tech. weapon which imitated meteor explosion. Russia is Iran’s ally. (2) In same month, former Pope Benedict resigned under pressure. The Feds replaced him with a puppet of their own. As a Pope, Benedict would oppose war on Iran if it happenes. (see #759)

2. Bio attack – Bird Flu epidemic. Which was carried out by Chinese secret police and started from 4/1. (see “774. China and bird flu (6/5/2013)”)

3. A nuclear war panic created by N. Korea. N. Korea has been bribed to do this for three times. Each time it related to elimination plot.
(1) First nuclear test- 10/9/2006. (see “440. October surprise (10/5/06)” to #445)
(2) 5/25/2009, Second nuke test. (See “614. Secret deal with N.Korea (11/22/09)”)
(3)2/12/2013, third nuclear test. (see “765. How to justify a nuclear attack? (4/1/2013)”). The purpose is to frame Iran to “nuclear proliferation with N. Korea.

4. Domestic terror attack which at last will justify the war on Iran. The “terror attack” will be a “dirty bomb attack” or “nuclear bomb attack”. The likely target will be New York City. You saw this attempt in (1) In March, Osama bin Laden's son-in-law, who acted as a spokesman for al-Qaida, has been apprehended, transported to New York. The trial on him will justify an “Al Qaida revenge attack” in New York. (2) Tsanaev brothers of Boston bombing indicated such attempt. They were accused of

“April 25, 2013

Tsarnaev Brothers Planned Times Square Attack After Boston Bombing

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/north_america/jan-june13/boston_04-25.html “

Korea Peninsula war crisis, domestic nuclear terror attack, epidemic, war on Iran, each single event could develop to a big disaster, let alone all four add together. That’s because FBI Chief Robert Mueller will step down in this September. The punishment for FBI murdering is just resignation. So they took the advantage and chance to plan such big events.