PDA

View Full Version : my stomach is #$#$#$~

robdastud
08-22-2006, 06:12 AM
somethings messed, and i dunno what the problem is... im not going to go into much detail, but my stomach is #$#$#

i don't know if its from all the booze i drank on vacation, or if its from the food, or some parasite in the ocean i might have drank i have no clue, but everything was fine until yesterday..... i ate dinner late sunday night when i got home from landing in NY, then monday i slept all day in between making runs to the bathroom... im at work sitting here contemplating throwing up or something...

i was fine in mexico though, anyone else have these problems? is it just mexico or other countries too?

LadyT
08-22-2006, 06:21 AM
withdrawal from all the controlled substances.

AnyOldIron
08-22-2006, 06:28 AM
Spend a day drinking nothing but water and sitting near a toilet. Or go for a colonic....

robdastud
08-22-2006, 06:29 AM
any i met some hot british chick for you but she lives in Chicago now.

AnyOldIron
08-22-2006, 06:29 AM
withdrawal from all the controlled substances.

Nuts to that... :)

AnyOldIron
08-22-2006, 06:30 AM

Well that's no good... lol

Where was she from?

robdastud
08-22-2006, 06:32 AM

Well that's no good... lol

Where was she from?

i don't know...somewhere in England, she had that accent, and i kept saying bloke... we drank w/ her all night and her friend from Chicago, she reminded me of that woman w/ the dark hair from sex and the city... very pretty...

AnyOldIron
08-22-2006, 06:41 AM
i don't know...somewhere in England, she had that accent, and i kept saying bloke... we drank w/ her all night and her friend from Chicago, she reminded me of that woman w/ the dark hair from sex and the city... very pretty...

Yes, English women has really pulled themselves together lately....

Brent
08-23-2006, 01:41 AM
I've had food poisoning before, from eating Reuben sandwish at a local restaurant. Half an hour after the first bite, the diarrhea began, and continued once every half-hour for the next two days. My stomach felt twisted for about three days. Not fun.

Damocles
08-23-2006, 06:13 AM
Glad I clicked on this thread in the middle of breakfast!

robdastud
08-23-2006, 06:15 AM
Glad I clicked on this thread in the middle of breakfast!

its in the final throes!!!

Jarod
08-23-2006, 07:09 AM
Mexico will do that to ya! Palm Beach would not have done that!

robdastud
08-23-2006, 07:11 AM
i know... LOL trust me ive already thought about it...