PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Board Folks!

Damocles
07-22-2006, 08:19 PM
Welcome over everybody... There are some cool features here that were missing on a previous site most of us know about...

You can add a user to an ingore list in your Control Panel. You can edit your posts...

I have seen the edit feature in use on other sites. The horror stories simply do not happen...

SR_
07-23-2006, 01:44 PM
Nice board Damo!!! good job.

SR

BRUTALITOPS
07-23-2006, 02:05 PM
sr there is no point of you being here. Many of the members here left to get away from you.

evince
07-23-2006, 02:14 PM
and grind begins,

Hey SR how do dude

BRUTALITOPS
07-23-2006, 02:19 PM
desh:

tiana, mbl, brent, me, car4all isn't here yet but she is done, watermark will be here, dixie will be here.. etc

In case you didn't realize desh, he banned me for not breaking any of his rules but simply because he didn't like what I was saying.

If it was about the whole 'conspiracy' thing - dixie wouldn't still be there.. considering he was doing more with regards to that than anyone.

He banned me because he was flat out wrong and he got called on it.

cancel2 2022
06-04-2013, 03:31 AM
desh:

tiana, mbl, brent, me, car4all isn't here yet but she is done, watermark will be here, dixie will be here.. etc

In case you didn't realize desh, he banned me for not breaking any of his rules but simply because he didn't like what I was saying.

If it was about the whole 'conspiracy' thing - dixie wouldn't still be there.. considering he was doing more with regards to that than anyone.

Interesting.

Cancel 2016.11
06-04-2013, 04:29 AM
Oh my! Tom has finally unearthed the opening chapter for "Memoirs of a Message Board Wash Woman"! How thrilling! Pre-order your copy now folks - these won't last long!

Don Quixote
06-04-2013, 05:26 AM
Welcome over everybody... There are some cool features here that were missing on a previous site most of us know about...

You can add a user to an ingore list in your Control Panel. You can edit your posts...

I have seen the edit feature in use on other sites. The horror stories simply do not happen...

i am still here after a few years and while i prefer app, i admit to straying into current events from tome to time. however, i still do not like the profanity or various 'wars' that happen from time to time.

but, oh well

USFREEDOM911
06-04-2013, 07:47 AM
desh:

Gee, this sounds familiar and repetitive.

evince
06-04-2013, 08:14 AM
It blows my mind that I have known some of you folks for over seven years.

I still remember when grind and watermark annouced they had been posting for years here while underage.

Cancel 2016.11
06-04-2013, 08:19 AM

I still remember when grind and watermark annouced they had been posting for years here while underage.

LOL That is awesome.

Don Quixote
06-04-2013, 08:47 AM

gee, i have only been around for 6 years

cancel2 2022
06-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Oh my! Tom has finally unearthed the opening chapter for "Memoirs of a Message Board Wash Woman"! How thrilling! Pre-order your copy now folks - these won't last long!

I prefer to think of you as a fishwife, it has two meanings but I doubt that you've ever sold fish for a living.

n. pl. fish·wives (-whttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/imacr.gifvzhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/lprime.gif)

1. A woman who sells fish.
2. A woman regarded as coarse and shrewishly abusive.

BRUTALITOPS
06-04-2013, 09:22 AM
the jpp mythos has a very rich and satisfying history.

BRUTALITOPS
06-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Gee, this sounds familiar and repetitive.

not really, you break the rules here, I didn't break any of sr's rules. If you weren't around for it, he was reading peoples private messages secretly, I found out about it and posted proof with screenshots showing him logged in on the private message pages with logs saying stuff like "Reading x's messages." I then posted this info, SR freaked out, decided to mass spam a bunch of pm's, then banned me.

Also I kinda cringe talking about something that happend almost a decade ago at this point. It's kinda lame.

If you believe differently, start a poll and see how many people agree with you, or accept that you are in a very tiny minority of crybabies.

BRUTALITOPS
06-04-2013, 09:28 AM

I started posting actually at the age of 18 in 2003. But point taken.

I have known of:

Damo
Brent
Watermark
beefy
Desh
Darla
onceler
superfreak
3d

and many others for such a long time. Totally weird.

(i dont remember billy on politics.com but i guess he was there... i remember him on fp though)

Canceled.2014.1
06-04-2013, 09:45 AM
I think I joined this menagerie around 2008, but I don't remember for sure.

I have seen a lot of people come and go. I even miss a few of them. lol

Don Quixote
06-04-2013, 10:19 AM
the jpp mythos has a very rich and satisfying history.

thanks to damo, who sometimes gets the blame too, but mostly the credit.

Phantasmal
06-04-2013, 10:21 AM

I have known of:

Damo
Brent
Watermark
beefy
Desh
Darla
onceler
superfreak
3d

(i dont remember billy on politics.com but i guess he was there... i remember him on fp though)

Sniff, I am so forgettable...

canceled.2021.1
06-04-2013, 10:43 AM
not really, you break the rules here, I didn't break any of sr's rules. If you weren't around for it, he was reading peoples private messages secretly, I found out about it and posted proof with screenshots showing him logged in on the private message pages with logs saying stuff like "Reading x's messages." I then posted this info, SR freaked out, decided to mass spam a bunch of pm's, then banned me.

Also I kinda cringe talking about something that happend almost a decade ago at this point. It's kinda lame.

If you believe differently, start a poll and see how many people agree with you, or accept that you are in a very tiny minority of crybabies.

Yeah you were innocent. You got banned for nothing.

Sure start a poll, see who even gives a fiddlers fuck. It obviously still eats at you 10 years later LOL

Don Quixote
06-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Sniff, I am so forgettable...

oh, give it a break, forgettable? ha

oth i have only been here since 2007

oh well

BRUTALITOPS
06-04-2013, 11:31 AM
Yeah you were innocent. You got banned for nothing.

Sure start a poll, see who even gives a fiddlers fuck. It obviously still eats at you 10 years later LOL

i'm not the one going around looking for 7 year old threads. that's your crew.

Cancel 2016.11
06-04-2013, 12:24 PM
i'm not the one going around looking for 7 year old threads. that's your crew.

I was there but didn't know anyone well enough to really know what was going on. The only thing I really remember is how much Tiana loved the intrigue. She was so funny.

Cancel 2016.11
06-04-2013, 12:26 PM

I have known of:

Damo
Brent
Watermark
beefy
Desh
Darla
onceler
superfreak
3d

Do you remember when we first met on FP we fought? LOL You were a snot nose! But we made up pretty fast and got along remarkably well after that, all things considered.

BRUTALITOPS
06-04-2013, 12:38 PM
i said mean things to you in the past darla O_O

Cancel 2016.11
06-04-2013, 12:47 PM
i said mean things to you in the past darla O_O

You don't remember? You were bragging, you know what, I'm not going to go into details of something that as you say is almost ten years old. I don't even know why I still remember it - I remember very little about that board. Yeah when I first posted there we got into a fight, but we made up and it didn't happen again.

USFREEDOM911
06-04-2013, 02:22 PM

My-my-my; you sure appear to be awful defensive, about something you did so long ago.
Oh-well :)

Minister of Truth
06-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Nice gravedig Tom!

I started posting on Politics.Com in the Fall of 2002 during my junior year of HS, when I was 16. Grind has argued that it was Fall of 2003, in which case I was 17, and a senior.

This fall, those of us who are hitting a solid decade of posting on the P/FP/JPP circuit should do something to commemorate this milestone anniversary.

Minister of Truth
06-04-2013, 02:32 PM
SR was reading people's private u2u messages. Then, when Grind revealed the fact that he had the administrator capability to do so, SR tactlessly argued he did not have the ability rather then stating that he could but chose not to do so in good faith. This error proved he was lying, and Brent and Dixie both went on an all-out crusade against SR. He banned them, along with Grind, but as it had already been a bad year with the New Years shutdown, the BB code changes, and the FPSC circus, everyone started leaving the site to come here. SR actually lifted Grind's ban in desperation.

canceled.2021.1
06-04-2013, 02:46 PM
y'all take this message board thing a little too seriously

:rofl2:

lots of fucking drama

/MSG/
06-04-2013, 06:08 PM

I have known of:

Damo
Brent
Watermark
beefy
Desh
Darla
onceler
superfreak
3d

I don't even remember my name from politics.com, but yeah I was there. More or less as Libertarian as I am now.

Rune
06-20-2013, 07:37 PM
I prefer to think of you as a fishwife, it has two meanings but I doubt that you've ever sold fish for a living.

n. pl. fish·wives (-whttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/imacr.gifvzhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/lprime.gif)

1. A woman who sells fish.
2. A woman regarded as coarse and shrewishly abusive. I didn't realize we were talking about your mother Tom.

So, does she sell fish or is she course and shrewishly abusive.

Damocles
06-20-2013, 10:12 PM
I miss IHateGovernment....

cancel2 2022
06-23-2013, 02:58 PM
I didn't realize we were talking about your mother Tom.

So, does she sell fish or is she course and shrewishly abusive.

Why are you such a fucking dick? If that is an example of your 'sense of humour' then you have a monumental cheek criticising me!!

maineman
06-23-2013, 04:04 PM
I miss IHateGovernment....you would, of course.

Minister of Truth
06-23-2013, 08:10 PM
y'all take this message board thing a little too seriously

:rofl2:

lots of fucking drama

Says one of the site's leading DQs...

Minister of Truth
06-23-2013, 11:11 PM
you would, of course.

You may remember him as Beefy. Pretty cool dude, and, like you, now living in paradise. Hawaii, in his case.

Damocles
06-23-2013, 11:16 PM
You may remember him as Beefy. Pretty cool dude, and, like you, now living in paradise. Hawaii, in his case.

No... IH8 was different than Beefy. Beefy was M12147 or something like that before he changed his moniker to Beefy here. He comes back every once in a while.

Minister of Truth
06-24-2013, 03:28 AM
Funny, was given the impression he was iH8. The guy who created the Beefy account on FP supposedly gave it up, and IH8 was said to have nabbed it and carried the name onto this site.

There weren't that many committed libertarians. IH8, Stringy, Ironhead, and a few others such as Grind.

BRUTALITOPS
06-25-2013, 02:51 AM
No... IH8 was different than Beefy. Beefy was M12147 or something like that before he changed his moniker to Beefy here. He comes back every once in a while.

mbl127 i think

Minister of Truth
06-25-2013, 03:55 PM
Okay, I do recall that screen name. I guess that means Beefy's birthday is 1/27. :cof1: