PDA

View Full Version : KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America

Auster
03-13-2013, 08:37 AM
http://youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

?? ?? ??

In my wn opinion, some of what he says is quite astute.

Timshel
03-13-2013, 08:54 AM
Why did the right wingers post a 30 year old video twice?

How is it relevant? His warnings don't seem to have been very prophetic.

Auster
03-13-2013, 10:12 AM
This is his seminar piece. Whether or not his predictions of America came true his ideas are interesting. I searched and did not realized it was posted already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g (youtube;5gnpCqsXE8g)

Timshel
03-13-2013, 10:38 AM
But, it can't be a coincidence. You guys think this is relevant for some reason. I don't know what that would be as the USSR is no more.

It's just a bunch of conspiratorial nonsense based on his inability to tolerate a difference of opinion. People disagree with your views, it does not mean they were brainwashed by the soviets, possessed by the devil, under the mind control of aliens or whetever fresh nonsense you wish to believe.

Auster
03-13-2013, 11:00 AM
I didn't realize you thought every outspoken right winger was so simple.

Timshel
03-13-2013, 12:48 PM
I didn't realize you thought every outspoken right winger was so simple.

I did not reference every outspoken right winger. Just the ones that explain honest disagreements as being the result of some sort of dark fairytale.

Independent
03-25-2013, 02:54 AM
The Soviet Union may have failed. The concept is worth knowing because leftist America is still trying to do this to America.

apple0154
03-25-2013, 08:51 PM
http://youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

?? ?? ??

In my wn opinion, some of what he says is quite astute.

My take on the speech is he’s a pompous ass.

For example, “according to my opinion and the opinion of defectors of my caliber…”(0:56 to 1:02) Defectors of his caliber? Caliber: “degree of capacity or competence”. Well, excuse me, SIR!

“The psychological shock of seeing equality and social justice in practice will result in unhappy, frustrated people.” (3:50 to 4:04.) Of course. How dare people eat and have a place to live when they aren’t smart enough to influence lawmakers, find loopholes in laws, get away with scamming people, rig financial transactions, cheat people, etc. If they aren’t smart enough to screw their neighbor and take their money that have no right to survive.

I don’t see much difference between what he says and the typical Conservative view.

Independent
03-26-2013, 08:48 AM

For example, “according to my opinion and the opinion of defectors of my caliber…”(0:56 to 1:02) Defectors of his caliber? Caliber: “degree of capacity or competence”. Well, excuse me, SIR!

“The psychological shock of seeing equality and social justice in practice will result in unhappy, frustrated people.” (3:50 to 4:04.) Of course. How dare people eat and have a place to live when they aren’t smart enough to influence lawmakers, find loopholes in laws, get away with scamming people, rig financial transactions, cheat people, etc. If they aren’t smart enough to screw their neighbor and take their money that have no right to survive.

I don’t see much difference between what he says and the typical Conservative view.

Do you have trouble discerning sarcasm when people talk? His voice inflection clearly indicates that the "equality and social justice" that is expected would not happen but rather a perverted form would be put in place that was called "equality and social justice." It is like what the Obomites are doing with Obamacare right now. What is promised and what will be delivered are vastly different. Obama and his followers must have listened very closely to this message in order to emulate it so well.

NOVA
03-28-2013, 01:25 PM

You are proof that the brainwashing has been quite successful

Banned
03-28-2013, 04:05 PM
He is a traitor.

apple0154
03-29-2013, 05:39 PM
Do you have trouble discerning sarcasm when people talk? His voice inflection clearly indicates that the "equality and social justice" that is expected would not happen but rather a perverted form would be put in place that was called "equality and social justice." It is like what the Obomites are doing with Obamacare right now. What is promised and what will be delivered are vastly different. Obama and his followers must have listened very closely to this message in order to emulate it so well.

ObamaCare is working. The people who complain about Obamacare are the people who can already afford medical insurance. The goal of ObamaCare is to ensure everyone has insurance. If some people have to temporarily pay more so others can be covered so be it. ObamaCare is the first step to nationalized health care. Every country with nationalized health care saves money. Every country. No exception. So, the sooner people insist on their Reps instituting nationalized health care the sooner everyone will save money. Not all that complicated.

apple0154
03-29-2013, 05:44 PM
You are proof that the brainwashing has been quite successful

I'll just copy and paste. "Every country with nationalized health care saves money."

I will add the citizens in every country with nationalized health care insist their respective governments keep it. Every country. No exception.

Talk about brainwashing. Considering the above has been shown over and over why would any sane thinking person be against it?

Boris The Animal
03-29-2013, 07:57 PM
NATIONALIZED HEALTHCARE IS A FUCKING JOKE!!!

Banned
03-29-2013, 08:55 PM
Yep Medicare does not work at all.
Amd neither does the VA.

I'm Watermark
03-31-2013, 09:04 AM
NATIONALIZED HEALTHCARE IS A FUCKING JOKE!!!

It works in other countries. I don't see why it can't work here.

I'm Watermark
03-31-2013, 09:07 AM
The Soviet Union may have failed. The concept is worth knowing because leftist America is still trying to do this to America.

Yeah, there are some pro-Stalin leftists here and there. But a majority of us are just Marxists, ACs and DemSocs. The Democrats? We want them out just as much as you do.

Boris The Animal
03-31-2013, 10:48 AM
It works in other countries. I don't see why it can't work here.Because we are not "other countries".

NOVA
03-31-2013, 12:53 PM
I'll just copy and paste. "Every country with nationalized health care saves money."

I will add the citizens in every country with nationalized health care insist their respective governments keep it. Every country. No exception.

Talk about brainwashing. Considering the above has been shown over and over why would any sane thinking person be against it?

Did you think Mr. Bezmenov's little talk was about Obamacare....he made his remarks 30 years ago you fool.

He hit the mark on more than one point and saying the 'brainwashing' would take a generation is what makes his revelations important today.

apple0154
04-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Did you think Mr. Bezmenov's little talk was about Obamacare....he made his remarks 30 years ago you fool.

He hit the mark on more than one point and saying the 'brainwashing' would take a generation is what makes his revelations important today.

Hit the mark? Saying society is going to advance and the government will play a bigger role? That's one hell of a big mark. Is that what passes for profound revelations?

Auster
04-03-2013, 07:13 AM
Advance?
As sensationalist as the word 'progress' or 'homophobe'. I cring when I hear somebody use the word progress in such a way as to imply the natural evolution of society.

Its a buzzword.