PDA

View Full Version : MY finals already, Best song ever

FUCK THE POLICE
08-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Hallejulah vs. American Pie.

You see guys, my method seems random, but I know what I'm doing. The best will always rise to the top, and there will always be one song that a majority prefer to every other song whenever they are pitted in a head to head contest (except in special circumstances in which there can be a three-way tie). This will decide which song will finally beat the other.

Damocles
08-21-2006, 04:56 PM
American Pie...

FUCK THE POLICE
08-21-2006, 08:38 PM
You're wrong, Damo.

You're vote caused Hallejulah to be behind, so I'm eliminating it.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-21-2006, 08:39 PM
American Pie: Average set of nonsensical pop-lyrics which make little sense, although this song seems to want to center on the idea of a certain type of pastry

Hallejulah: Some of the most beautiful lyrics ever, almost poetry, and a relatively simple tune to go along with rather than the overproduced shit that passes as music today.

Damocles
08-22-2006, 06:09 AM
If you are just going to select rather than have something elected, don't hold polls. Are you are teaching me is that you don't hold elections in good faith.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-22-2006, 05:03 PM
If you are just going to select rather than have something elected, don't hold polls. Are you are teaching me is that you don't hold elections in good faith.

I was joking.

Damocles
08-22-2006, 05:04 PM
LOL. And I was giving it far more importance than it deserves... It was exaggeration...

:D

FUCK THE POLICE
08-22-2006, 08:38 PM
It's hard to tell emotions like that over the internet! I've actually offended a lot of people by expecting them to get the humor without a cheap smiley after my statement.