PDA

View Full Version : A brief introduction

Socrtease
08-12-2007, 10:54 AM
For those that do not know me I am, well, Socrtease. My real name is Erik. I hang out alot on FP but more and more that place is becoming a ghost town. I still like it there and like to debate over there but the debating has slowed to a crawl. So I have decided to take a more active effort to post and debate here. I have been lurking here alot in the past couple of weeks but I plan now to debate. Just wanted to say hello because I just jumped into the fray on "the gay debate" with both feet.

evince
08-12-2007, 11:13 AM
Hey Socrtease, good to see you here.

uscitizen
08-12-2007, 06:11 PM
Welcome over here Socrtease.

I thought it was interesting that FP a board controlled by a rightwingnut turned into a buearacratic mess.

Damocles
08-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Welcome over here Socrtease.

I thought it was interesting that FP a board controlled by a rightwingnut turned into a buearacratic mess.
It's because he bought into the UN myth and gave them about as much power as the UN has in the real world.

uscitizen
08-12-2007, 06:44 PM
It's because he bought into the UN myth and gave them about as much power as the UN has in the real world.

Oh about like Bush and the UN.

Damocles
08-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Oh about like Bush and the UN.
Well, except he never set it up and insisted it would fix things. Pretty much the opposite of Bush really.

uscitizen
08-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Well, except he never set it up and insisted it would fix things. Pretty much the opposite of Bush really.
True, bush just wanted to do away with it.