PDA

View Full Version : Hired Actor Exposed-Sandy Hook shooting is a hoax created for gun ban

katsung47
01-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Hired Actor Exposed-Sandy Hook (Please Read Info Box)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMuB2mLhqeU

Hook Dad Smiling in the Wake of Massacre.(Read Info Box)

http://youtu.be/zfxhuapWOKY

Fathers of slain children do not go around joking and laughing the next day this guy is a fraud and he is an actor and so is the aunt that spoke before him and this entire shooting is a scam to take away gun right for a much bigger global domination plan
There is no such a guy.

SANDY HOOK BAD ACTING POLICE THREATS GOOGLE INTERNET SEARCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oleV3UEiR78

Howey
01-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Can someone move this bullshit to the crazy conspiracy forum? Or delete it?

katsung47
01-12-2013, 08:06 PM
Proof Sandy Hook massacre pre-planned

Sandy Hook Planned: Video Tribute Video Uploaded Weeks Before Massacre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhpN4WWUuPc

Recently, Dutchsinse put out a video that caused such an uproar that it was blocked almost immediately by Youtube. Apparently, under pressure from the public and elsewhere the video has been restored. This video is the commentary about the Sandy Hook tribute being created on Google three days before the "alleged" shooting. The video can be found at the link below. Also, an excellent commentary by Mike Adams at Natural News, follows the video. Allegations have been made that the predating was just a technical error. Is it?

Apparently, Mr. Adams does not think so. Review both items. Highly recommended. You decide where the truth lies. Regardless, it is a wonder that anyone in the USA can accept as truthful ANYTHING from the controlled media.

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=143574;title=AP FN

katsung47
01-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Another proof Sandy Hook shooting pre-planned.

Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting, Google search results confirm

Friday, January 11, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/articles/Screenshot-Google-Search-Results-Sandy-Hook-Dec-11-2012.jpg

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038633_Sandy_Hook_Google_search_results_December_1 1.html#ixzz2HofGKZTu

apple0154
01-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Is there anyone here who did or is going to check out what's posted in msg #3?

Howey
01-12-2013, 08:20 PM
Can someone move this bullshit to the crazy conspiracy forum? Or delete it?

Bump

apple0154
01-12-2013, 08:22 PM
Another proof Sandy Hook shooting pre-planned.

Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting, Google search results confirm

Friday, January 11, 2013
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/articles/Screenshot-Google-Search-Results-Sandy-Hook-Dec-11-2012.jpg

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038633_Sandy_Hook_Google_search_results_December_1 1.html#ixzz2HofGKZTu

When I typed in the Google address shown in the screen shot it directs one to a possible virus site!!

Howey
01-12-2013, 08:22 PM
If this insane Katsung person has children I hope they're all gunned down so we can call it a conspiracy.

apple0154
01-12-2013, 08:27 PM
If this insane Katsung person has children I hope they're all gunned down so we can call it a conspiracy.

What sick fuck would go to the trouble of making such a false screen shot? Not saying Katsung did it. He may have found it on the net but someone is not playing with a full deck.

SmarterthanYou
01-12-2013, 08:33 PM
what sick fuck would hope that someones children are gunned down? anti gunners and howey!!!

Timshel
01-12-2013, 08:33 PM
Is there anyone here who did or is going to check out what's posted in msg #3?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/united-way-sandy-hook_n_2442450.html

01-12-2013, 08:35 PM
What sick fuck would go to the trouble of making such a false screen shot? Not saying Katsung did it. He may have found it on the net but someone is not playing with a full deck.
Some highly educated and well respected individuals have questioned the validity of the event.

Some, I'm sure you liberals are happy to agree with, have blamed Mossad!!!
Liberals love to blame the Jews!

01-12-2013, 08:37 PM
When I typed in the Google address shown in the screen shot it directs one to a possible virus site!!

Of course! Such is the power of the Obama cult!!

Timshel
01-12-2013, 08:41 PM
Some highly educated and well respected individuals have questioned the validity of the event.

Like who?

Timshel
01-12-2013, 08:47 PM

Are you sure you are not mistaking the certificate warning? It's a legimtate page.

BRUTALITOPS
01-12-2013, 08:50 PM
never go full retard guys . .

01-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Like who?

Like these two!

http://news.yahoo.com/public-university-professors-join-ranks-sandy-hook-conspiracy-075826752.html

Minister of Truth
01-12-2013, 08:54 PM
I actually had Katsung on ignore for about a year, because I got tired of this bullshit. Mostly it's because he used to make rapid-fire posts of this stuff, which got tiresome...

01-12-2013, 09:06 PM
I love the double standard practiced by admin here!

Howey
01-12-2013, 10:16 PM
never go full retard guys . .

Sometimes, in response to absurdity, I respond with equal or greater absurdity. In using satire, I hope to point out the absolute ridiculousness of statements made by others. Only those truly deranged would take my words any other way while at the same time even attempting to pass off the words of their fellow deranged souls as fact.

Timshel
01-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Like these two!

http://news.yahoo.com/public-university-professors-join-ranks-sandy-hook-conspiracy-075826752.html

Oooh, an associate professor of "media history" at FAU and some retiree.

I still support the second amendment regardless of its "proponents" here.

01-13-2013, 08:37 AM

I'm not agreeing with them, just noting that they believed this.
Many believe Mossad was behind it, the usual liberal anti Semite lobby!

ZappasGuitar
01-14-2013, 11:41 AM

Name one...

ZappasGuitar
01-14-2013, 11:44 AM

Why am I not surprised?

007 FAILS again.

01-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Name one...
I just did, go back to the link I provided, fool!

01-14-2013, 01:33 PM
Why am I not surprised?

007 FAILS again.
Just ignore inconvenient links, works best for you!

Howey
01-14-2013, 03:28 PM
Just ignore inconvenient links, works best for you!

Tracey is an attention whore who is now bumbling his way out of his stupidity, and Fetzer is a known conspiracy freak and attention whore. Just like you.

Only the truly insane believe bullshit like this.

ZappasGuitar
01-14-2013, 03:41 PM
I just did, go back to the link I provided, fool!

No...you provided the names of two conspiracy theory nutjobs...

"Both Tracy and Fetzer Tracy have expressed doubts concerning the official versions of other major incidents, including the Kennedy assassination, the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks and last year’s mass shooting at a Batman movie screening in Aurora, Colorado.

By all indications, only Fetzer blames machinations by the Israeli government for any world atrocities.

Fetzer is a noted Kennedy conspiracy theorist who claims that the Zapruder film is a fabrication, according to the Spartanburg Herald-Journal. He also believes that the attacks of September 11 were orchestrated by a secret cabal within the Bush administration"

WOW...one's an anti-Semite and they are BOTH 9/11 truthers.

"Well respected" indeed.

ROTFLMAO!!

01-14-2013, 05:38 PM
And liberals believe GWB was responsible for the 911 attacks.

ZappasGuitar
01-15-2013, 10:42 AM
And liberals believe GWB was responsible for the 911 attacks.

No we don't...that's just another bullshit diversion so you won't have to admit your "highly educated and well respected" individuals you relied on to corroborate your claims turned out to be 9/11 truther nutjobs.

01-15-2013, 11:00 AM
No we don't...that's just another bullshit diversion so you won't have to admit your "highly educated and well respected" individuals you relied on to corroborate your claims turned out to be 9/11 truther nutjobs.
The ones who most liberals support!
60% of Americans believe GWB was behind 911.
That would be all the liberals and a tiny number of others.

Odd how you agreed with 911 truthers when you could blame bush.
But now, you reject them when the messiah is held up to scrutiny.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that the whole thing was the work of liberal fanatics to force their gun control agenda!

I mean, they murdered Brian Terry for the same reason!!

ZappasGuitar
01-15-2013, 11:47 AM
The ones who most liberals support!
60% of Americans believe GWB was behind 911.
That would be all the liberals and a tiny number of others.

Odd how you agreed with 911 truthers when you could blame bush.
But now, you reject them when the messiah is held up to scrutiny.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that the whole thing was the work of liberal fanatics to force their gun control agenda!

I mean, they murdered Brian Terry for the same reason!!

Oh...so now you're going to claim I agreed with 9/11 truthers when I could blame Bush?

Well, I'd ask you to cite your evidence, but we both know you pulled that bullshit lie right out of your ass.

As is your ridiculous claim that 60% of Americans believe GWB was behind 9/11...Prove it or demonstrate once more there is no idiotic, bullshit lie you won't tell if it demonizes Liberals.

Minister of Truth
01-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Hey, Bond, quit being a fucktard conspiracy nut. That's Katsung's job around here.

:fu:

01-15-2013, 02:50 PM
Hey, Bond, quit being a fucktard conspiracy nut. That's Katsung's job around here.

:fu:
What's good for the liberals is good enough for me!!

01-15-2013, 02:52 PM
Oh...so now you're going to claim I agreed with 9/11 truthers when I could blame Bush?

Well, I'd ask you to cite your evidence, but we both know you pulled that bullshit lie right out of your ass.

As is your ridiculous claim that 60% of Americans believe GWB was behind 9/11...Prove it or demonstrate once more there is no idiotic, bullshit lie you won't tell if it demonizes Liberals.
No some liberal told me that!!
Very angry agressive, abusive and threatening.
Typical liberal when you think about it!
Complete nutzo too!!

01-15-2013, 03:00 PM
99% of liberals blame bush for everything.

Most believe he was responsible for the holocaust and that he raised taxes on low income workers( aka low info voters)!

ZappasGuitar
01-15-2013, 03:13 PM
No some liberal told me that!!
Very angry agressive, abusive and threatening.
Typical liberal when you think about it!
Complete nutzo too!!

So that would be a resounding NO...you can't back up any of your ridiculous bullshit.

What a surprise!

NO PROOF 60% of Americans believe Bush was behind 9/11...

NO PROOF that I EVER agreed with the truthers...

Just more typical 00Nutbar bullshit.

01-15-2013, 03:42 PM
So that would be a resounding NO...you can't back up any of your ridiculous bullshit.

What a surprise!

NO PROOF 60% of Americans believe Bush was behind 9/11...

NO PROOF that I EVER agreed with the truthers...

Just more typical 00Nutbar bullshit.
You are a fanatical liberal totalitarian, therefore a truther!!
You blame bush, admit it !!
Proof is not needed, I've seen it!!
Years ago!
I was banned from a left wing forum for questioning the accuracy of it!!

Now surely a lefty liberal forum wouldn't ban a person for arguing the accuracy of a lefty newspapers poll?

ZappasGuitar
01-15-2013, 04:20 PM
Years ago!

Now surely a lefty liberal forum wouldn't ban a person for arguing the accuracy of a lefty newspapers poll?

NOW we're getting somewhere...we've hit the root cause of your anger and hate.

You are enraged because you spewed your idiotic, hate-filled bullshit all over some "left wing forum" and they booted you for trolling.

It happened YEARS ago, yet you're STILL angry about it! How sad is that?

Bottom line...I am not, nor have I ever been a "truther". I don't believe Bush was behind 9/11, and as I suspected, you've got NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH...BUPKIS that proves otherwise!

Just more standard issue hateful Tightie Rightie rolling.

01-15-2013, 06:21 PM
NOW we're getting somewhere...we've hit the root cause of your anger and hate.

You are enraged because you spewed your idiotic, hate-filled bullshit all over some "left wing forum" and they booted you for trolling.

It happened YEARS ago, yet you're STILL angry about it! How sad is that?

Bottom line...I am not, nor have I ever been a "truther". I don't believe Bush was behind 9/11, and as I suspected, you've got NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH...BUPKIS that proves otherwise!

Just more standard issue hateful Tightie Rightie rolling.

No I was banned for stating that 1 msnbc poll is not representative of the entire USA.
Not trolling, just voicing a fact.
Now out of defference to your chosen vicious violent dogma, I will respect the opinions of the far left obamacult!
You are a 911 truther and a terrorist supporter!

Fucking traitor!

hazlnut
01-15-2013, 11:39 PM
What I would like to see:

The New England Patriots kick the OP in the balls.

The entire team lines up and kicks the filthy mother-fucker who started this thread in the balls.

That way, he can never have children and no harm will come to the children he never has.

01-16-2013, 06:23 AM

An msnbc poll some years ago, now removed from their site, showed that 60% of respondants believed bush was behind it.

It was , and still is a liberal belief and has been used to discredit conservative candidates in the last election!

You are a liberal, you believe this!!

01-16-2013, 06:26 AM
What I would like to see:

The New England Patriots kick the OP in the balls.

The entire team lines up and kicks the filthy mother-fucker who started this thread in the balls.

That way, he can never have children and no harm will come to the children he never has.
Katsinga has 4 lovely children.

You are a nasty, vicious brainwashed scumbag, aren't you!!!

Probably another 911 truther, liberal, terrorist supporter and traitor.
Like Zappa!!

evince
01-16-2013, 07:10 AM
the assholes like the OP are NOW harrassing people who harbored the kids and helped in the aftermath of the shooting.

I am so fucking tired of the right being bat shit crazy and filled to the brim with HATE of their fellow Americans

evince
01-16-2013, 07:11 AM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/15/16529522-grandfather-who-comforted-sandy-hook-elementary-kids-says-truthers-are-targeting-him?lite

Grandfather who comforted Sandy Hook Elementary kids says 'truthers' are targeting him

Minister of Truth
01-16-2013, 10:26 AM
What's good for the liberals is good enough for me!!

Then you have very low standards... :cof1:

apple0154
01-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Years ago!

You were banned from a site?!!! Oh, I can't believe that. I mean who would ever think YOU were banned from anywhere? Shocked, I tell you. I'm speechless!

Thank goodness I'm not typeless. :lol:

01-16-2013, 06:48 PM
You were banned from a site?!!! Oh, I can't believe that. I mean who would ever think YOU were banned from anywhere? Shocked, I tell you. I'm speechless!

Thank goodness I'm not typeless. :lol:
Like when confronted with logic?

apple0154
01-16-2013, 09:34 PM
Like when confronted with logic?

You talking about logic. Now that's funny! :lol:

01-16-2013, 09:57 PM
You talking about logic. Now that's funny! :lol:
Yes, me talking about logic.
When you believe a child isn't born for a few days after it is fully delivered and the umbilical cord has been cut!

When liberal logic says you can be charged with endangering a non existent child by defending it from crazed attackers!
Yes logic.
How is fighting off baby snatchers endangerment?

How can you endanger that which does not exist?

Logic?

You keep avoiding it!!

Canceled.2014.1
01-17-2013, 08:55 AM
I haven't read the entire thread. But one of the key points the conspiracy theorists point to is accurate, and that is that the AR15 that was supposedly used in the school was shown being retrieved from the trunk of Lanza's car after he was supposedly dead. NBC news reported that the rifle was retrieved from the trunk, as well as news footage showingthe same.

Howey
01-17-2013, 11:47 AM
I haven't read the entire thread. But one of the key points the conspiracy theorists point to is accurate, and that is that the AR15 that was supposedly used in the school was shown being retrieved from the trunk of Lanza's car after he was supposedly dead. NBC news reported that the rifle was retrieved from the trunk, as well as news footage showingthe same.

Wrong. As was the case with Benghazi, there's a slew of misinformation that comes out in the hours following a tragedy. I tried to explain that then, and here's a piece from Red State (http://www.redstate.com/2012/12/27/setting-the-record-straight-adam-lanza-did-use-the-bushmaster-ar-15/) that confirms he did use the AR-15. But I guess they're unreliable and a left wing rag, huh?

The media did a horrible job getting its facts and figures straight during and after the tragedy in Connecticut. Gun control advocates have seized on a lot of information and ignored a lot of information in an effort to push their agenda.

But I’m seeing gun rights supporters do the same. Most troubling, over the past week on radio filling in for Neal Boortz I’ve heard from dozens of callers, tweeters, Facebook friends, and email correspondents assuring me that Adam Lanza never used the AR-15 in his possession. Most people linked to a video purportedly showing the police retrieving the AR-15 from Adam Lanza’s car after the incident.

I don’t blame these people for getting the facts wrong. The media caused a lot of the misinformation in their rush to cover the story. But as the nation begins to set policy (or not) based on this random act of violence, we should all have our facts straight.

The fact is, Adam Lanza used a handgun to take his own life, but he relied on the Bushmaster AR-15 to kill most of the victims. He did use that gun. You don’t have to believe me. Believe Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance:

The primary weapon used in the attack was a “Bushmaster AR-15 assault-type weapon,” said Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance.

evince
01-17-2013, 11:54 AM

Mission accomplished.

You jumped the shark.

You have reached the crazy level called Westboro fucking crazy.

What you are asking is that the parents of gunned down children to be dragged into the street and be screamed at about being traitors to our country.

wow you are special

evince
01-17-2013, 11:55 AM
what sick fuck would hope that someones children are gunned down? anti gunners and howey!!!

Westboro level of insanity reached

ZappasGuitar
01-17-2013, 01:38 PM
An msnbc poll some years ago, now removed from their site, showed that 60% of respondants believed bush was behind it.

It was , and still is a liberal belief and has been used to discredit conservative candidates in the last election!

You are a liberal, you believe this!!

Just as I thought...no proof to back your bullshit...but I must say not surprising in the least.

You're just another douchebag troll out to make others angry with your idiotic bullshit, and frankly it just makes you look sad.

evince
01-17-2013, 01:41 PM
they are westboro level crazy

Cancel 2018. 3
01-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Just as I thought...no proof to back your bullshit...but I must say not surprising in the least.

You're just another douchebag troll out to make others angry with your idiotic bullshit, and frankly it just makes you look sad.

Hilarious...you troll thread after thread with your petty insults and whining.

All he's got are the same tired insults and petty derision...

apple0154
01-17-2013, 04:59 PM
Yes, me talking about logic.
When you believe a child isn't born for a few days after it is fully delivered and the umbilical cord has been cut!

When liberal logic says you can be charged with endangering a non existent child by defending it from crazed attackers!
Yes logic.
How is fighting off baby snatchers endangerment?

How can you endanger that which does not exist?

Logic?

You keep avoiding it!!

The problem, 007, is your inability to understand the explanations you were given, thus, you continue to stumble around in confusion.

01-17-2013, 06:16 PM
Mission accomplished.

You jumped the shark.

You have reached the crazy level called Westboro fucking crazy.

What you are asking is that the parents of gunned down children to be dragged into the street and be screamed at about being traitors to our country.

wow you are special
No I'm not!
I'm just noting thT some insane liberals are as usual blaming the Jews!
You liberals hate Jews.
Because you are the logical progression of nazism.

01-17-2013, 06:21 PM
The problem, 007, is your inability to understand the explanations you were given, thus, you continue to stumble around in confusion.
There were no logical explanations.
Apple spoke of a story by boxer to explain her position.
There was no story, the LIAR couldn't even link to the story.

Boxer stated that a life began when a child was born, that occored when the child got home and belonged to its family!
So specific to the Kennedy case, how could he have endangered a child that you liberals claim didnt exist!
The child was unborn, right?

01-17-2013, 06:22 PM
they are westboro level crazy
Your fellow liberals are crazy?

apple0154
01-17-2013, 07:14 PM
There were no logical explanations.
Apple spoke of a story by boxer to explain her position.
There was no story, the LIAR couldn't even link to the story.

Boxer stated that a life began when a child was born, that occored when the child got home and belonged to its family!
So specific to the Kennedy case, how could he have endangered a child that you liberals claim didnt exist!
The child was unborn, right?

No, the child wasn't unborn.

You sure have a strange way of defining things. It's like referring to a living person as an undead corpse. A corpse means the person is dead just like the word child means there has been a birth. There is no undead corpse and there is no unborn child. That said I have explained to you Ms. Boxer was trying to get her point across to an extremely ignorant man so she phrased her explanation in a way he might understand. Similar to the way one would explain something to a child.

Surely you recall as a child an adult explaining something to you and while not technically accurate they took into consideration your limited ability to understand. That is what Ms. Boxer did and that is what I'm trying to do now. As soon as Santorum mentioned something about a toe getting caught anyone who knows anything about partial birth abortions would realize his total ignorance concerning the matter so an explaination would be given appropriate to his level of understanding.

Ms. Boxer bore three children and she is talking to a guy who is going on about a toe getting caught. Surely even you can see the absurdity of it. Whether it's a natural birth, a breech birth or any other kind of birth toes do not get caught.

I can't make it any more clear than that. If you still have difficulty understanding you'll have to get someone else to explain it to you. I've tried my best.

01-17-2013, 07:33 PM
No, the child wasn't unborn.

You sure have a strange way of defining things. It's like referring to a living person as an undead corpse. A corpse means the person is dead just like the word child means there has been a birth. There is no undead corpse and there is no unborn child. That said I have explained to you Ms. Boxer was trying to get her point across to an extremely ignorant man so she phrased her explanation in a way he might understand. Similar to the way one would explain something to a child.

Surely you recall as a child an adult explaining something to you and while not technically accurate they took into consideration your limited ability to understand. That is what Ms. Boxer did and that is what I'm trying to do now. As soon as Santorum mentioned something about a toe getting caught anyone who knows anything about partial birth abortions would realize his total ignorance concerning the matter so an explaination would be given appropriate to his level of understanding.

Ms. Boxer bore three children and she is talking to a guy who is going on about a toe getting caught. Surely even you can see the absurdity of it. Whether it's a natural birth, a breech birth or any other kind of birth toes do not get caught.

I can't make it any more clear than that. If you still have difficulty understanding you'll have to get someone else to explain it to you. I've tried my best.
You stupid liberal retard!
Barbera boxer clearly stated that a child was not born until it got home.
The Kennedy child was not, according your retard liberal ideas at home and was therefore not born.
If not born it is not a life, if it is not a life how can it be endangered?
Your liberal unionised cops, your liberal prosecutors charged him with endangering an unborn child!
Now explain liberal, how can you endanger thst which if unborn, foes not exist?
It was liberals who attacked the child, investigated and tried Kennedy for endangering a child that was not born and therefore was not a life, so therefore could not be endangered!

Birth is, according to your liberal bosses not until your baby gets home and then it belongs to you.

If you argue whith your liberal masters you are a misogynist, a woman hater , a racist, a slsvemaster!

You said the child existed before birth !!
That is hatred of women !
You hate women! Mysogenist!!

apple0154
01-17-2013, 07:53 PM
You stupid liberal retard!
Barbera boxer clearly stated that a child was not born until it got home.
The Kennedy child was not, according your retard liberal ideas at home and was therefore not born.
If not born it is not a life, if it is not a life how can it be endangered?
Your liberal unionised cops, your liberal prosecutors charged him with endangering an unborn child!
Now explain liberal, how can you endanger thst which if unborn, foes not exist?
It was liberals who attacked the child, investigated and tried Kennedy for endangering a child that was not born and therefore was not a life, so therefore could not be endangered!

Birth is, according to your liberal bosses not until your baby gets home and then it belongs to you.

If you argue whith your liberal masters you are a misogynist, a woman hater , a racist, a slsvemaster!

You said the child existed before birth !!
That is hatred of women !
You hate women! Mysogenist!!

You're nucking futs.

01-18-2013, 05:54 AM
You're nucking futs.
That's right liberal!
Resort to abuse each time your liberal ideas are shown to be illogical.
The Douglas Kennedy case shows this.
Why else was he attacked by union thugs?

apple0154
01-18-2013, 12:19 PM
That's right liberal!

Babies are stolen from hospitals. That's why. Did he have permission to remove the baby? Was the mother informed?

I didn't follow the case.

Howey
01-18-2013, 12:22 PM
That's right liberal!

Dude...that's not abuse.

It's the truth.

You are seriously fucking nuts. Why any right winger on this forum would come to your defense is amazing.

01-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Dude...that's not abuse.

It's the truth.

You are seriously fucking nuts. Why any right winger on this forum would come to your defense is amazing.

You see, you obamacult members think anyone who disagrees with the obamacult is nuts.

I have shown the complete lack of logic that cultists adhere to!
Afraid not to I'm thinking!

ZappasGuitar
01-18-2013, 03:53 PM
You're nucking futs.

What he is, is just another douchebag troll uninterested in actual discussion.

ZappasGuitar
01-18-2013, 03:57 PM
That's right liberal!

OMG!! That is just too damn funny!!

Apple responds to your questions, to which you respond by calling him a "stupid Liberal retard"...and then when he responds in kind, you start whining about abuse.

You are just another typical gutless, douchey little Tightie Rightie assclown!

Cancel 2018. 3
01-18-2013, 05:13 PM

ironic post is ironic

ZappasGuitar
01-18-2013, 05:26 PM
ironic post is ironic

Of course I was responding in kind to 007 and his vulgar reply to apple...but as is so typical of the YurTard, he ignores the derision of others and obsesses over me and my response.

Another perfect example of good ol two-faced Yurtsie in action.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-18-2013, 06:14 PM
nope...you bitched about not having an actual discussion...and what do you do...you solely insult and do not have an actual discussion...just look at the posts following your whiny rant...nothing about the topic, just bitching and moaning about another poster

you are the biggest crybaby on the interwebs

01-18-2013, 07:00 PM
Whatever!!
I'd say the obamacult was uninterested in discussion, hence the vitriolic abuse, threat and violence against detractors.

A troll to the obamacult is one who thinks for himself rather than follow the party !

01-18-2013, 07:10 PM
OMG!! That is just too damn funny!!

Apple responds to your questions, to which you respond by calling him a "stupid Liberal retard"...and then when he responds in kind, you start whining about abuse.

You are just another typical gutless, douchey little Tightie Rightie assclown!
The liberal retard comment came after volumes of Abuse from apple!
Odd how you only see the mild response to the horrific abuse you liberals hurl!
Evince accused me of engaging in incestuous activity with my infant child, nothing from you.
I responded , you put my response up as a sig quote!
But ignored the post I responded to!!
You are a hypocrite!
It's a liberal thing I have noticed!
You were silent on the threats howie made also!

You probably believed they were acceptable , because Obama cult members can do no wrong, even when Thry threaten to kill my child and force me to watch whilst my wife is raped.

That's typical of you obamacult liberals.
That's why people feel the need to defend themselves from your violent hatred!

Gutless?
You call me gutless?
16 years , in every shit hole the world has to offer, volouteered to deploy on 10 deployments!

You are gutless!
I am without fear!

I am not afraid of you in the slightest !

Come and carry out your threats liberal!
I am ready for everything you think you have!!
Come on liberal scum !!
Carry out your empty threats !

01-18-2013, 07:23 PM
Of course I was responding in kind to 007 and his vulgar reply to apple...but as is so typical of the YurTard, he ignores the derision of others and obsesses over me and my response.

Another perfect example of good ol two-faced Yurtsie in action.
My vulgar response!!
To which post you insane twin finned liberal fanatic !!

You found nothing vulgar in the liberals posts accusing me of the most vile crimes against my own children!

Nothing wrong in howies threats!

But my responses were vulgar?
Hey, cunt face !!
Fuck you you piece of shit coward !!!!
Hypocrite !

apple0154
01-19-2013, 07:16 PM
The liberal retard comment came after volumes of Abuse from apple!
Odd how you only see the mild response to the horrific abuse you liberals hurl!
Evince accused me of engaging in incestuous activity with my infant child, nothing from you.
I responded , you put my response up as a sig quote!
But ignored the post I responded to!!
You are a hypocrite!
It's a liberal thing I have noticed!
You were silent on the threats howie made also!

You probably believed they were acceptable , because Obama cult members can do no wrong, even when Thry threaten to kill my child and force me to watch whilst my wife is raped.

That's typical of you obamacult liberals.
That's why people feel the need to defend themselves from your violent hatred!

Gutless?
You call me gutless?
16 years , in every shit hole the world has to offer, volouteered to deploy on 10 deployments!

You are gutless!
I am without fear!

I am not afraid of you in the slightest !

Come and carry out your threats liberal!
I am ready for everything you think you have!!
Come on liberal scum !!
Carry out your empty threats !

You keep talking about someone wanting to rape your wife and I have asked if you posted a picture of her. A simple, "Yes", or, "No", would suffice.

Howey
01-19-2013, 07:43 PM
You keep talking about someone wanting to rape your wife and I have asked if you posted a picture of her. A simple, "Yes", or, "No", would suffice.

I think Yurtroll raped 007's sock.

01-19-2013, 10:00 PM
You disgusting liar, you never asked if I posted a pic of my wife.
I would never endanger my wife in that manner!!!

Liberals are too violent!!
Yet the threat is common from vicious liberals.

You probably use it often enough yourself!

Typical vile liberal attack!!

01-19-2013, 10:01 PM
I think Yurtroll raped 007's sock.
You have such class!!
Liberal scum!
Hater!

evince
01-20-2013, 06:53 AM

007 no one can insult YOU any higher than you insulted yourself with this post.

You are a westboro level insane partisan who would do ANYTHING for your party.

ANYTHING.

You on this very thread defended a post that will encourage people to drag the parents and surviving children of these parents into the public and harrassed for being part of a government traitorous act.

why?

becuase you can ONLY think of the world as a place where hate trunps all truth.

There is just nothing low enough to call you.

You travel so low you leave snail trails

01-20-2013, 07:13 AM
007 no one can insult YOU any higher than you insulted yourself with this post.

You are a westboro level insane partisan who would do ANYTHING for your party.

ANYTHING.

You on this very thread defended a post that will encourage people to drag the parents and surviving children of these parents into the public and harrassed for being part of a government traitorous act.

why?

becuase you can ONLY think of the world as a place where hate trunps all truth.

There is just nothing low enough to call you.

You travel so low you leave snail trails

Firstly, I have no party, I stand up to and challenge totalitarianism, if you see that as partisan, you should check your party policy.

Westbrook baptist church is a liberal organisation.

I supported no such thing you lying pile of dog shit.

Each time you try to lie about me you lose.

You are the disgusting abusive one.
You are the liar.
You make vile accusations constantly.

But to liberals it's ok if directed at non liberals.

It's the cult mentality!

ZappasGuitar
01-20-2013, 02:29 PM
My vulgar response!!
To which post you insane twin finned liberal fanatic !!

You found nothing vulgar in the liberals posts accusing me of the most vile crimes against my own children!

Nothing wrong in howies threats!

But my responses were vulgar?
Hey, cunt face !!
Fuck you you piece of shit coward !!!!
Hypocrite !

Boo Hoo Hoo!!

Can someone get 00Crybaby a tissue?

No surprise another "personal responsibility" Rightie blames others for his incessant use of vulgarity.

"But...but...but he called me names FIRST" whines the "personal responsibility" Rightie!

01-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Boo Hoo Hoo!!

Can someone get 00Crybaby a tissue?

No surprise another "personal responsibility" Rightie blames others for his incessant use of vulgarity.

"But...but...but he called me names FIRST" whines the "personal responsibility" Rightie!
You live by the sword you die by the sword.
I didn't open the door!

Yet you cry like the cunt you are when I respond in kind!

You fucking cowardly pile of shit!!

Go cry Elsewhere waster.

apple0154
01-20-2013, 09:23 PM
You disgusting liar, you never asked if I posted a pic of my wife.
I would never endanger my wife in that manner!!!

Liberals are too violent!!
Yet the threat is common from vicious liberals.

You probably use it often enough yourself!

Typical vile liberal attack!!

I did ask before when you claimed the same thing about your wife in prior posts. If someone expressed a desire to rape your wife I was wondering if you posted a picture of her.

As for I saying any such thing I don't have a flattering image of any gal who would marry a nutter like you.

USFREEDOM911
01-20-2013, 10:19 PM
I did ask before when you claimed the same thing about your wife in prior posts. If someone expressed a desire to rape your wife I was wondering if you posted a picture of her.

As for I saying any such thing I don't have a flattering image of any gal who would marry a nutter like you.

After some of the stupidity you've posted; it would seem that an ironic post, will always remain an ironic post.

01-20-2013, 10:53 PM

From an ugly fucked up bag of shit with lipstick , like you , thst carries such weight.

Attacks on families and children, I mean direct and specific malicious abuse and threats against children and spouses!!

How very liberal.
It's where you head fucked cunts always go!.

The true malice , vindictiveness and evil of the liberal dogma is wrapped up in your above post!

Never would a decent human being stoop so low.
Liberals are never decent, most would barely qualify as human.

If their sick and twisted dogma had any validity they would argue its merits.

They don't , they just hurl abuse, threats and resort to violence.

Which is why the 2nd amendment is so important.
Liberals are extremely dangerous!

ZappasGuitar
01-21-2013, 02:24 PM
From an ugly fucked up bag of shit with lipstick , like you , thst carries such weight.

Attacks on families and children, I mean direct and specific malicious abuse and threats against children and spouses!!

How very liberal.

The true malice , vindictiveness and evil of the liberal dogma is wrapped up in your above post!

Well it's good to see someone as profoundly messed up as yourself recognizing that your need to respond with the same malice and vindictiveness you whine about when used by others, proves you are no decent human being either.

If you had any valid counterpoints, you'd make them...you don't. You just hurl abuse.

01-21-2013, 02:28 PM
So it's ok coming from liberals?
She made no point other than to attack my family.
Her justification for attacking my family was that other liberals attacked my family!
Interesting example if twisted liberal logic!

I note that you were completely in agreement with her attack!!

It's that way with the Obamacult!

evince
01-21-2013, 03:12 PM
Firstly, I have no party, I stand up to and challenge totalitarianism, if you see that as partisan, you should check your party policy.

Westbrook baptist church is a liberal organisation.

I supported no such thing you lying pile of dog shit.

Each time you try to lie about me you lose.

You are the disgusting abusive one.
You are the liar.
You make vile accusations constantly.

But to liberals it's ok if directed at non liberals.

It's the cult mentality!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waJLv46_N6c

apple0154
01-21-2013, 03:42 PM

How very liberal.

I did argue the merits. I wrote, "As for I saying any such thing I don't have a flattering image of any gal who would marry a nutter like you." :)

01-21-2013, 07:43 PM
I did argue the merits. I wrote, "As for I saying any such thing I don't have a flattering image of any gal who would marry a nutter like you." :)

Typical vicious liberal attack.

I'm sure you are single and will remain so for the entirety of your miserable existence.

apple0154
01-22-2013, 07:33 AM
Typical vicious liberal attack.

I'm sure you are single and will remain so for the entirety of your miserable existence.

:lol: Now that is funny! The fact is I'm currently married to my second wife. She's a Chartered Accountant by trade. She has traveled overseas to audit bank branches. She has held a position of Director General (Town Manager) AND, here's the best part, she's nine (9) years younger than I. ;)

Perhaps you should read my signature line.

01-22-2013, 07:47 AM
:lol: Now that is funny! The fact is I'm currently married to my second wife. She's a Chartered Accountant by trade. She has traveled overseas to audit bank branches. She has held a position of Director General (Town Manager) AND, here's the best part, she's nine (9) years younger than I. ;)

Perhaps you should read my signature line.
I think you are lying, such anger and misery as seen in your posting habits wouldn't be prevailent if you were as happy as you claim.

apple0154
01-22-2013, 10:44 AM
I think you are lying, such anger and misery as seen in your posting habits wouldn't be prevailent if you were as happy as you claim.

Wrong guess. Like many people the utter stupidity posted by the nutters does, at times, grate on ones nerves.

01-22-2013, 01:24 PM
Wrong guess. Like many people the utter stupidity posted by the nutters does, at times, grate on ones nerves.
The vicious abuse posted by crazed obamacult members is the most sickening thing posted here, and elsewhere.

Attacks on the children of others, the wives of others, parents everything is an acceptable target to the obamacult.

So long as the truth about the obamessiah is never posted.

apple0154
01-22-2013, 06:28 PM
The vicious abuse posted by crazed obamacult members is the most sickening thing posted here, and elsewhere.

Attacks on the children of others, the wives of others, parents everything is an acceptable target to the obamacult.

So long as the truth about the obamessiah is never posted.

OK. Let's try to have a discussion. Rather than disrupt this thread check out the "What is an apple" thread, listen to the 1.50 minute video and tell me what Obama said that you you disagree with, if anything.

01-22-2013, 07:24 PM
OK. Let's try to have a discussion. Rather than disrupt this thread check out the "What is an apple" thread, listen to the 1.50 minute video and tell me what Obama said that you you disagree with, if anything.
Stick to the subject on your apple thread!
Cross threading has no point !
I figured I was banned from that thread when I saw you initiated it.

The Fanatics tend to do that!

You attacked my family , my family are sttaced frequently by vicious liberal obamacult members .

The next step will be attacking me over Maggie's death , it's your liberal way!!

apple0154
01-23-2013, 10:44 AM
Stick to the subject on your apple thread!
Cross threading has no point !
I figured I was banned from that thread when I saw you initiated it.

The Fanatics tend to do that!

You attacked my family , my family are sttaced frequently by vicious liberal obamacult members .

The next step will be attacking me over Maggie's death , it's your liberal way!!

I never attacked your family and I don't even know who Maggie is/was.

01-23-2013, 11:08 AM
I never attacked your family and I don't even know who Maggie is/was.
You personally attacked my wife on more than one occasion.
Liberals generally use every method of attack available against those who don't follow their evil cult.
Joking about the death of parents, children are common!
Even Elizabeth warrens campaign attacked scott browns staff for their sexual orientation!

Vicious liberals.

apple0154
01-24-2013, 07:35 AM
You personally attacked my wife on more than one occasion.

I don't know your wife. I have asked if you posted her picture. I certainly wouldn't commit to "do" a gal unless I had seen her. I have to conclude you're not particularly selective whether it's a sister, a cousin, etc.

Liberals generally use every method of attack available against those who don't follow their evil cult.
Joking about the death of parents, children are common!

Sex and death. Can you specify who supposedly got laid in bed and who got laid in the ground?

Even Elizabeth warrens campaign attacked scott browns staff for their sexual orientation!

Vicious liberals.

I must have missed that. It appears you follow sex closely.

Cancel 2016.11
01-24-2013, 07:53 AM
Does this 007 remind anyone else of goem? He came to the bush board very late in the day, maybe the last 6 months I was there.

I was thinking this is the weirdest shit I've ever read, and then I got this vague memory recall, and said, wait a minute, it's not...

evince
01-24-2013, 09:07 AM
He reminds me of a poster called toby who had been here long time

USFREEDOM911
01-24-2013, 03:14 PM
Does this 007 remind anyone else of goem? He came to the bush board very late in the day, maybe the last 6 months I was there.

I was thinking this is the weirdest shit I've ever read, and then I got this vague memory recall, and said, wait a minute, it's not...

At least you admit your memory is vague; but it does explain your own behavior.

01-24-2013, 05:22 PM
I don't know your wife. I have asked if you posted her picture. I certainly wouldn't commit to "do" a gal unless I had seen her. I have to conclude you're not particularly selective whether it's a sister, a cousin, etc.

Sex and death. Can you specify who supposedly got laid in bed and who got laid in the ground?

I must have missed that. It appears you follow sex closely.

Trust me, my wife would die before you 'do' her.

You may not wish to take the risk.
She can take down a target with a 9mm at 100 yards almost every time( very, very difficult shot to make) , it takes me 3 or 4 rounds to put down a target with a pistol at that range.

As for who is laid .
You clearly are not.

I pay close attention to the attacks liberals make.
There are many. It's in the indoctrination.

Phantasmal
01-24-2013, 05:27 PM

You have great recall, I do remember him.

apple0154
01-26-2013, 06:35 AM
Trust me, my wife would die before you 'do' her.

You may not wish to take the risk.
She can take down a target with a 9mm at 100 yards almost every time( very, very difficult shot to make) , it takes me 3 or 4 rounds to put down a target with a pistol at that range.

As for who is laid .
You clearly are not.

I pay close attention to the attacks liberals make.
There are many. It's in the indoctrination.

You did skirt the issue. You accused me of wanting to "do" your wife while saying you never posted a picture of her and I explained I wouldn't express my desire to "do" anyone without having seen a photo. Ergo, you are wrong.

01-26-2013, 06:36 AM
You did skirt the issue. You accused me of wanting to "do" your wife while saying you never posted a picture of her and I explained I wouldn't express my desire to "do" anyone without having seen a photo. Ergo, you are wrong.i made no such accusation.
You are a liar.

Minister of Truth
01-27-2013, 04:17 AM
He reminds me of a poster called toby who had been here long time

Toby would never have dreamed up the idea of putting on a British persona. Also, this guy demonstrates plenty of knowledge of the culture he is trolling, which toby would be incapable of comprehending. Also, this guy is very aggressive and overt with his treatment of people. Toby was always careful and subtle with his manner of going about infuriating everyone. He actually read like a cross between Dixie and Yurt.

01-27-2013, 01:07 PM
You say aggressive?
I say reserved.
I respond in kind when attacked.
If punched, I will parry and reposte.

That's not aggressive.
That's the way it is.

apple0154
01-27-2013, 04:58 PM
i made no such accusation.
You are a liar.

In that case there's no problem.

Hey, friend. :clink: :lol:

01-27-2013, 06:03 PM

You don't think your vicious lies are a problem?
Typical liberal.

01-27-2013, 06:04 PM

You don't think your vicious lies are a problem?
Typical liberal.

katsung47
01-27-2013, 06:46 PM

It seems you have prejudice on this matter. Emily's father made money on his daughter's death, are you ok with it? Tell me who was so efficient to open a donation account in Credit Union for poor Emily and then set up a page in facebook the same day of her death?

Joined Facebook 12/14/2012

Native of Utah, Emilie Parker was killed in the shooting at Sandy Hook Elem. We are seeking to assist the Parkers by setting up the Emilie Parker Memorial Fund at America First Credit Union in Utah.

Description

Instructions on the Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union (account #5001359). For AFCU members making a transfer, select the Savings as the type of account, and the last name on the account is Parker. For non AFCU members, the AFCU routing number is 324377516. This account has been shared by several Utah media outlets and can be trusted. Thank you.

A PAYPAL account is also available if you use the email brookeprothero@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund/info

Howey
01-27-2013, 07:54 PM
It seems you have prejudice on this matter. Emily's father made money on his daughter's death, are you ok with it? Tell me who was so efficient to open a donation account in Credit Union for poor Emily and then set up a page in facebook the same day of her death?

Native of Utah, Emilie Parker was killed in the shooting at Sandy Hook Elem. We are seeking to assist the Parkers by setting up the Emilie Parker Memorial Fund at America First Credit Union in Utah.

Description

Instructions on the Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union (account #5001359). For AFCU members making a transfer, select the Savings as the type of account, and the last name on the account is Parker. For non AFCU members, the AFCU routing number is 324377516. This account has been shared by several Utah media outlets and can be trusted. Thank you.

A PAYPAL account is also available if you use the email brookeprothero@yahoo.com

Go away.

01-27-2013, 09:29 PM
Go away.
You threatened his kids.

You go away.

katsung47
02-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Sandy Hook Rampage – Gene Rosen’s CODE NAME Mr. Stacato _PoliceStateRadio

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2013/01/sandy-hook-rampage-gene-rosens-code-name-mr-stacato-_policestateradio-2481844.html

Remember the pedobear, Gene Rosen. It's Eugene Rosen, FEMA rep. Notice where the NWO tried to take his name out of the old story when the People found out about it.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/FEMA_-_37563_-_FEMA_representatives_talking_with_children_at_a_L aw_Enforcement_celebration_in_Texas.jpg
http://www.discussanything.com/forums/showthread.php/153113-27-dead-in-Newtown-CT-elementary-school?p=2369390&highlight=#post2369390

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:FEMA_-_37563_-_FEMA_representatives_talking_with_child%E2%80%8Br en_at_a_Law_Enforcement_celebration_in_%E2%80%8BTe xas.jpg&diff=prev&oldid=89255677

katsung47
02-24-2013, 07:44 PM
Newtown Mother Exposing Sandy Hook Corruption at Public Hearing

http://i0.wp.com/theintelhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Newtown-Resident.png?resize=216%2C124

In a furious presentation of mixed words a Newtown resident lays out her thoughts during a Bipartisan Task Force Public Hearing.
By Shepard Ambellas

http://i0.wp.com/theintelhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Newtown-Resident.png?resize=216%2C124

theintelhub.com
February 5, 2013
NEWTOWN HIGH SCHOOL — In a strange twist of events, Susan McGuinness Getzinger (a local resident) has come forward regarding shady actions in the Connecticut school system.

The woman stated that her husband was killed in a fatal car accident the night after she protested local corruption at a previous public hearing.

The woman calls out the 3 top administrators of the Newtown School District and mentions a law firms involvement.

The woman states in the hearing, “You walk into your PPT or Educational Hearing, they are all in on it. The staff is told not to identify, they can’t pay their mortgage if they speak out against it. It’s wrong. Fix it. Dead Kid’s that’s the price got it?”.

The woman is rather scattered during her presentation, but goes on to end the presentation before being swiftly removed from the podium with, “Adam Lanza was the first victim cause he probably had medical problems, and the attorneys sealed the records!”.

A speaker cuts the woman off as she is whisked off stage.

(Clapping)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woU1XaAc8E0&feature=player_embedded

The woman also states that there were three schools in lockdown the day of the Sandy Hook School Shooting, but then never follows up on the statement in a manner that one can follow.

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/06/breaking-newtown-mother-exposing-sandy-hook-corruption-at-public-hearing/

katsung47
02-24-2013, 07:45 PM
The government monopolize the news release. They need 90 days to re-organize a "perfect story"?
Sandy Hook DA cites 'potential suspects,' fears witness safety

By Ralph Lopez
Feb 5, 2013

Connecticut State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky has argued that unsealing warrants in the Sandy Hook case might "seriously jeopardize" the investigation by disclosing information known only to other "potential suspects."

Sedensky said that unsealing the warrants would also:

"identify persons cooperating with the investigation, thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being."

The statement by the CT prosecutor's office is the first indication from state authorities that Adam Lanza may have not acted alone. The statement was made in support of a motion to continue the seal on the results of five search warrants for 90 more days.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/342829#ixzz2Kolg5cEp

katsung47
03-11-2013, 01:26 PM
In this case, Adam Lanza and his mother, could be victims of the plot. Lanza had no motive to commit such a crime. Government has. They are pushing for a gun ban. It’s hard to ban all kinds of guns. So the first step is to ban the “Assault weapon”. That’s why they insisted that the gunman used a rifle. By common sense, it’s easy to use hand gun to shoot inside a building. It’s rare to see people use rifle to commit killing inside rooms when they have hand gun as choice.
------------------

Today Show - no rifles used in Newtown shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGn4o1Lb6L0&feature=player_embedded

katsung47
03-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Tell me who was so efficient to open a donation account in Credit Union for poor Emily and then set up a page in facebook the same day of her death?

Original funding page in facebook:

Description

katsung47
04-08-2013, 02:35 PM
2. I think my allegation on Emily's 12/14 face book fund raising page hit the target. After I posted it, I got a reply

01-24-13, 12:24 AM#52
FreedomFromAll

This one does though and proves you are wrong. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emili...175096?sk=info

http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspiracy-theories/148632-woman-claims-her-daughters-photo-used-sandy-hook-shooting-victim-6.html
-----------------------
I went to that url, the Emilie's fund raising page disappeared. They found the flaw and disabled the site.

3. Weeks later, I clicked at that url, it revived. Only the join date becomes: 12/15. They corrected it to make it a reasonable story.

Obviously, it was impossible for Mr. Parker to learn his daughter’s death so quickly and let his friends in Utah to open a donation account in bank and then set up a fund raising page in Face book. All these were prepared in advance.

katsung47
04-22-2013, 06:13 PM
Other people noticed this and had a screen shot.

12/14/ facebook that disappeared:

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/emilie-parker-fund.png?w=500&h=216

Later established site with a date of 12/15

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/rip-emilie-parker-page1.png?w=500&h=166

Their comment on the funding page:

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2013/01/sandy-hook-the-curious-case-of-emilie-parker-2558804.html

katsung47
05-09-2013, 04:41 PM
When they found a fund raising page on 12/14 was a flaw, they created some case like this one.

Friday, January 11, 2013

It's easy to create such a page at the purpose to prove "Alter the date is easy".

But did the Robbie Parker's friend had motive to alter the page set up date?

This information and other similar ones obviously were made by the "disinformation workshop" to cover up the flaw of Emilie's fund raising page. It was impossible for Mr. Parker doing all this on 12/14. The police blocked people to entering the school. They moved the dead people out at night. How could Robbie Parker confirm his daughter's death that dayk then to inform his friends in UTAH then to open a donation account in bank then to set up a fund raising page in facebook?

They planned all this in advance, think it was natural that Mr. Parker should know Emilie's death right on that day. Only found it's impossible in practice.

Watch the disinformation was issued in January, that's a later remedial measure to cover up the flaw.

katsung47
05-28-2013, 02:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6rAMH06yQU&feature=player_embedded
nurse hid steps away from the shooter

Some children and a teacher hid in a room; School nurse Sally said she hid under a desk until 1:15 which means Police until 1:15 didn’t know if there was any survivor inside school, how could they not deploy ambulance at school for possible casualty? Obviously they determined in advance that no witness should be out alive.

How could Robbie Parker know his daughter was dead at that time? And then let his friends in Utah know this (about the whole story of shooting out) and then to open a donation account for Emilie in bank and then to establish a page in Face book? It was all pre-planned, only proved not practical in reality, so they had to delete that fund raising account in Face book (date 12-14) and month later had another one in same url which dated 12-15 to cover up the flaw.

katsung47
06-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Chief State Medical Examiner Carver Retires

By DAVE ALTIMARI, daltimar@courant.comThe Hartford Courant
4:58 p.m. CDT, May 23, 2013
Long-time chief state medical examiner H. Wayne Carver announced Thursday that he is retiring and will be replaced by the deputy medical examiner in New York City.

Carver, who always joked he was aptly named for the job, has been the chief state medical examiner since March 1989 and has worked at the office since July 1, 1982. He took over as chief following the controversial exit of Catherine Galvin, who left after it was revealed she took her pet dog into rooms where autopsies were being conducted.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/hc-medicalexaminer-carver-retire-20130523,0,4502563.story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHGYIxdBcVY&feature=player_detailpage

http://youtu.be/fHGYIxdBcVY
Sandy Hook Medical Examiner H Wayne Carver FRAUD EXPOSED

mo manning
06-22-2013, 10:31 AM
Who is Christo*pher A. Rodia and why was his car found at Sandy Hook?

USFREEDOM911
06-22-2013, 11:11 AM

UH - We usually don't ask this poster questions.
We just kind of let him post his manifesto and he moves on.

mo manning
06-23-2013, 06:32 AM

The car that was supposed to be Lanza's was registered to Rodia.

The Dude
06-23-2013, 08:15 AM
If he gun nut had no guns those kids would by playing

Canceled.2014.1
06-24-2013, 01:32 AM
If he gun nut had no guns those kids would by playing

Is your wife going to give up her gun?

katsung47
06-27-2013, 06:27 PM
Bill Drafted In Secret Would Block Release Of Some Newtown Massacre Records
The staffs of the state's top prosecutor and the governor's office have been working in secret with legislative leaders on a law to withhold records related to the police investigation into the Dec. 14 Newtown elementary school massacre.

By JON LENDER, EDMUND H. MAHONY and DAVE ALTIMARI, jlender@courant.comThe Hartford Courant
10:18 p.m. EDT, May 21, 2013

The staffs of the state's top prosecutor and the governor's office have been working in secret with General Assembly leaders on legislation to withhold records related to the police investigation into the Dec. 14 Newtown elementary school massacre — including victims' photos, tapes of 911 calls, and possibly more.

The behind-the-scenes legislative effort came to light Tuesday when The Courant obtained a copy of an email by a top assistant to Chief State's Attorney Kevin Kane, Timothy J. Sugrue. Sugrue, an assistant state's attorney, discussed options considered so far, including blocking release of statements "made by a minor."

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-newtown-foi-0522-20130521,0,2316671.story