PDA

View Full Version : Does anybod here celebrate Kwanzaa? If so... Joyous Kwanzaa!

Damocles
12-26-2012, 10:27 PM
While we don't celebrate this at my house, if you do, I hope it is the best one ever...

cawacko
12-26-2012, 10:58 PM
Used to be a fan. Just found out yesterday that the guy who started Kwanzaa in the '60's went to UCLA. Fuck Kwanzaa.

BRUTALITOPS
12-26-2012, 11:52 PM
didn't the guy that start kawanzaa also go to jail?

cawacko
12-26-2012, 11:58 PM
didn't the guy that start kawanzaa also go to jail?

Yes, beat the shit out of some women and tourtured them. Typical Bruin.

Minister of Truth
12-27-2012, 03:52 AM
Well, there you go. One more reason to consider the holiday pointless

Dixie - In Memoriam
12-27-2012, 01:35 PM
It's a made up, fake, RACIST holiday. I don't celebrate those.

Here, educate yourselves:

http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/12/kwanzaa-holiday-brought-to-you-by-the-fbi/#yXFrvtlC8Cl2bEx1.01

It is a fact that Kwanzaa was invented in 1966 by a black radical FBI stooge, Ron Karenga – aka Dr. Maulana Karenga – founder of United Slaves, a violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers. He was also a dupe of the FBI.

It’s as if David Duke invented a holiday called “Anglika,” which he based on the philosophy of “Mein Kampf” – and clueless public school teachers began celebrating the made-up, racist holiday.

Karenga’s invented holiday is a nutty blend of schmaltzy ’60s rhetoric, black racism and Marxism. The seven principles of Kwanzaa are the very same seven principles of the Symbionese Liberation Army, another charming legacy of the Worst Generation.

In 1974, Patricia Hearst, kidnap victim-cum-SLA revolutionary, posed next to the banner of her alleged captors, a seven-headed cobra. Each snake head stood for one of the SLA’s revolutionary principles: Umoja, Kujichagulia, Ujima, Ujamaa, Nia, Kuumba and Imani – the exact same seven “principles” of Kwanzaa.

christiefan915
12-27-2012, 02:38 PM
It's a made up, fake, RACIST holiday. I don't celebrate those.

Here, educate yourselves:

http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/12/kwanzaa-holiday-brought-to-you-by-the-fbi/#yXFrvtlC8Cl2bEx1.01

It is a fact that Kwanzaa was invented in 1966 by a black radical FBI stooge, Ron Karenga – aka Dr. Maulana Karenga – founder of United Slaves, a violent nationalist rival to the Black Panthers. He was also a dupe of the FBI.

It’s as if David Duke invented a holiday called “Anglika,” which he based on the philosophy of “Mein Kampf” – and clueless public school teachers began celebrating the made-up, racist holiday.

Karenga’s invented holiday is a nutty blend of schmaltzy ’60s rhetoric, black racism and Marxism. The seven principles of Kwanzaa are the very same seven principles of the Symbionese Liberation Army, another charming legacy of the Worst Generation.

In 1974, Patricia Hearst, kidnap victim-cum-SLA revolutionary, posed next to the banner of her alleged captors, a seven-headed cobra. Each snake head stood for one of the SLA’s revolutionary principles: Umoja, Kujichagulia, Ujima, Ujamaa, Nia, Kuumba and Imani – the exact same seven “principles” of Kwanzaa.

Who cares. It's not picking your pocket or breaking your leg that people celebrate this.

Dixie - In Memoriam
12-27-2012, 03:14 PM
Who cares. It's not picking your pocket or breaking your leg that people celebrate this.

It's not breaking your leg or picking your pocket that people burn crosses and wear sheets over their heads either, is it?

Cancel 2020.1
12-27-2012, 03:26 PM
How nice that Dixie's first thought is to defend the KKK.

Damocles
12-27-2012, 03:29 PM

I think he was comparing the United Slaves to the KKK, not defending the KKK.

christiefan915
12-27-2012, 03:31 PM
It's not breaking your leg or picking your pocket that people burn crosses and wear sheets over their heads either, is it?

Equating a celebration with hate crimes, how conservative of you.

Dixie - In Memoriam
12-27-2012, 03:38 PM
Maybe you need to read the article at the link I posted. The United Slaves were a violent nationalist hate group who waged war against the Black fucking Panthers, of all people! The leader of their group is the Father of Kwanzaa! Now, if David Duke invented a holiday which just coincidentally celebrated the tenants of Nazism, and teachers were celebrating it in public schools, I don't think you'd be all nonchalant about that. In fact, I think you'd probably be pretty much incensed and outraged over such a thing, but maybe I am wrong? Would such a thing be of little concern to you? When people spoke out against it, would you chortle "it's not breaking your leg or picking your pocket, so who cares?"

Dixie - In Memoriam
12-27-2012, 03:58 PM

How you possibly derived that I was "defending" the KKK, is beyond me, but I think it exemplifies why you are so out of whack with reality on so many things.

Minister of Truth
12-27-2012, 04:28 PM
I just think it's gay...

canceled.2021.1
12-27-2012, 04:30 PM
do any white people celebrate kwanza? or is it just a black holiday?

gee I hope that question doesn't send the left wingers into a hissy fit

Damocles
12-28-2012, 11:27 AM
Equating a celebration with hate crimes, how conservative of you.

Again, he compared organizations.

canceled.2021.1
12-28-2012, 11:49 AM
I think he was comparing the United Slaves to the KKK, not defending the KKK.

Yeah, but just bringing up the KKK should have the same effect as the dreaded "N word" don't you think? I mean the KKK has surely done far more damage than a simple word don't you think?

christiefan915
12-30-2012, 11:03 AM
Again, he compared organizations.

Well, if you don't care that he hijacked your "Joyous Kwanzaa" thread to rant against the creator, I guess I shouldn't, either.

Damocles
12-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Well, if you don't care that he hijacked your "Joyous Kwanzaa" thread to rant against the creator, I guess I shouldn't, either.

He can't help it. It's in his nature. My wish for a Joyous Kwanzaa to anybody who celebrates the holiday is sincere though. They aren't the creator of the holiday, they're just trying to get by like the rest of us.