PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hannuchristmakwanzikanaliatide!

Damocles
12-13-2012, 03:31 PM
Happy whatever you celebrate folks!

Cancel 2016.11
12-13-2012, 03:44 PM
Yes, same to everyone as well. I am taking an entire TWO weeks off, can you believe it? I am so happy, I will spend all next week finishing my shopping and doing fun Christmas stuff like going to Bryant Park, seeing the tree, delivering cookies.... Then New Year's week I have off too and I'm having a big New Year's Eve party. This is a good year and I am really happy to have the next two weeks to enjoy.

Damocles
12-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Awesome. I love this time of year. The long nights, the decorations all over people's houses. If it weren't for the actual people this would be perfect.

I was at the mall doing some shopping when this lady with her kids sitting there starts literally screaming profanity at some other lady who was bringing packages back to her car to go back and do some more shopping. I had to stop and tell her how much I enjoyed how people have so much more "love" for others at this time of the year... and wish her a Merry Christmas. She told me to "F off".. but she did stop screaming at the lady.

LOL

Rune
12-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Happy Festivous.

Damocles
12-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Do you have your pole yet?

http://www.festivuspoles.com/pages/Festivuspoles.htm

Damocles
12-13-2012, 04:33 PM
I'm thinking about getting this for my desk at work:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/11/prweb3263324.htm

Rune
12-13-2012, 04:34 PM
I even have extras to lend out to the less fortunate.

Minister of Truth
12-13-2012, 05:43 PM
Happy Non-Specific Wintertime Day of Celebration!

Haiku
12-13-2012, 06:50 PM
Happy Festivous.

Great minds Rune....Happy Festivous everyone!!

cancel2 2022
12-14-2012, 05:17 AM
Awesome. I love this time of year. The long nights, the decorations all over people's houses. If it weren't for the actual people this would be perfect.

I was at the mall doing some shopping when this lady with her kids sitting there starts literally screaming profanity at some other lady who was bringing packages back to her car to go back and do some more shopping. I had to stop and tell her how much I enjoyed how people have so much more "love" for others at this time of the year... and wish her a Merry Christmas. She told me to "F off".. but she did stop screaming at the lady.

LOL

I don't understand why she was angry??

12-14-2012, 07:16 AM
I'm taking the 25th off, probably work a 13 or 14 hour day on the 24th, same as I have since thanksgiving!
Busy busy busy!!

July, August!!
Retirement here I come!!

Damocles
12-14-2012, 01:15 PM
I don't understand why she was angry??

She was in her car trying to find some close parking. There was plenty of parking available, but she clearly wanted the spot that she thought the lady was vacating...

I mean, seriously, there was a lot of parking a bit further away, it wasn't like she was being deprived...

After she told me to "f off" I told her "Jesus and I love you anyway... " (Got it from Orgazmo, the one with the Mormon and spelled with a "z")...

She turned an awesome shade of purple.

Minister of Truth
12-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Well, done, Damo.

:hand:

Minister of Truth
12-14-2012, 05:16 PM
:nolovejesus:

Don Quixote
12-17-2012, 01:56 AM

celebrate all holidays or just celebrate life...or both

happiness always seems to be in short supply, so the more celebrations the more happiness...i hope

Don Quixote
12-17-2012, 02:03 AM

please do not forget celebrating the winter solstice...when the days stop getting shorter and start getting longer

i think that part of the celebration involves dancing naked around a bonfire to celebrate the end of winter...and a bit of drinking alcoholic beverages...

USFREEDOM911
12-17-2012, 02:18 AM
Do you have your pole yet?

http://www.festivuspoles.com/pages/Festivuspoles.htm

Last year I got myself a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

http://www.baronbob.com/images/custom/charliebrownxmastree.jpg

Damocles
12-19-2012, 03:42 PM
please do not forget celebrating the winter solstice...when the days stop getting shorter and start getting longer

i think that part of the celebration involves dancing naked around a bonfire to celebrate the end of winter...and a bit of drinking alcoholic beverages...

What do you think Saturnalia and Yuletide are? They're included in Hannuchristmakwanzikanaliatide...

Cancel 2016.11
12-19-2012, 05:38 PM
I finally finished my Christmas shopping today, almost totally. I just have to get a couple of gift certificates to two different restaurants and I am done. I honestly don't know how people have time to post here right now? Or maybe it is just me, I have to admit I haven't wanted to post here this week, I am having too much fun to ruin it with insanity.

Also I bought myself the most beautiful over-the-knee suede boots ever, and I can't stop staring at them. I am pretty shallow I know.

Damocles
12-19-2012, 05:43 PM
I finally finished my Christmas shopping today, almost totally. I just have to get a couple of gift certificates to two different restaurants and I am done. I honestly don't know how people have time to post here right now? Or maybe it is just me, I have to admit I haven't wanted to post here this week, I am having too much fun to ruin it with insanity.

Also I bought myself the most beautiful over-the-knee suede boots ever, and I can't stop staring at them. I am pretty shallow I know.

Love the boots, Darla. I always like the look of women with over the knee boots...

Cancel 2016.11
12-19-2012, 05:46 PM
Love the boots, Darla. I always like the look of women with over the knee boots...

They are really nice! Have a great holiday Damo.

Damocles
12-19-2012, 05:49 PM
They are really nice! Have a great holiday Damo.

It's going to be awesome this year. I'm spoiling everybody...

USFREEDOM911
12-19-2012, 06:29 PM

You said you weren't going to say anything, about anything else, until changes were made in the gun laws.

But then; you do lie, about everthing "GREAT AND SMALL".