PDA

View Full Version : 21 Days To Save the World...

Damocles
12-02-2012, 05:53 PM
As you all know, the Mayans predicted the end of the world on the Winter Solstice of 2012... As it stands, there are only 21 days left for me to save the world, just enough time to get some Taco Bell first then I'm off... at great risk and danger to myself I accept this daunting task!

You'll know if I'm successful if you wake up on the 22nd, thanks can be sent to me in the form of cash, expensive cars, even jewelry will be accepted.

Wish me luck!

USFREEDOM911
12-02-2012, 06:24 PM
As you all know, the Mayans predicted the end of the world on the Winter Solstice of 2012... As it stands, there are only 21 days left for me to save the world, just enough time to get some Taco Bell first then I'm off... at great risk and danger to myself I accept this daunting task!

You'll know if I'm successful if you wake up on the 22nd, thanks can be sent to me in the form of cash, expensive cars, even jewelry will be accepted.

Wish me luck!

If you thwart the Mayan's plan to move the Earth into it's next cycle of life, you should be impaled on a spike and allowed to die slowly. :D

/MSG/
12-02-2012, 06:43 PM
It's dangerous to go alone, take this;
http://i.imgur.com/oc7YW.jpg

Damocles
12-02-2012, 07:27 PM
It's dangerous to go alone, take this;
http://i.imgur.com/oc7YW.jpg

Wow, thanks! That's one companion one should never be without when saving the world from thousands of years old Mayan Predictions.

Rune
12-02-2012, 07:44 PM

Wish me luck!

Dude, I've got this. Things are going according to plan so far. Romney, Ryan, Akin, and Morlock are out. Warren is in, it's all good.

apple0154
12-02-2012, 07:53 PM

Wish me luck!

Beware of dudes that look like this:

http://www.truthcontrol.com/files/truthcontrol/styles/large/public/images/74.jpg
Reptilians

But you can trust the aliens that look like this:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwcp6V9vZy0p3kzpkiVESy854WiQCSD jZE3bo7seZ3iPkiccgC
Pleiadians

It's really a no-brainer.

God speed!

BRUTALITOPS
12-02-2012, 07:55 PM
damo, billy, and I all like taco bell

:fuckyeah:

It's insane how modship has basically been self selected for libertarian-esque taco eaters.

/MSG/
12-02-2012, 08:19 PM
damo, billy, and I all like taco bell

:fuckyeah:

It's insane how modship has basically been self selected for libertarian-esque taco eaters.

100% of the mods like guns
100% of the mods like tacos
100% of the mods like good beer
100% of the mods are Libertarian
100% of the mods are not Christian

Too many coincidences to be anything but fate.

PostmodernProphet
12-02-2012, 09:36 PM
actually, you guys are screwed.....the Rapture is going to happen on the 19th and no one is going to see it coming.....

by the way, it runs in the family....my great grandfather sold his farm and put my nine year old grandfather in the buggy and went to South Dakota to see the end of the world......left his wife and the rest of the kids behind because they weren't saved....

BRUTALITOPS
12-02-2012, 11:18 PM
actually, you guys are screwed.....the Rapture is going to happen on the 19th and no one is going to see it coming.....

by the way, it runs in the family....my great grandfather sold his farm and put my nine year old grandfather in the buggy and went to South Dakota to see the end of the world......left his wife and the rest of the kids behind because they weren't saved....

wow your family is dumb.

Minister of Truth
12-03-2012, 05:12 AM
Taco del Mar is better. The only thing Taco Bell is better than is Taco Time, because Taco Time is for proles. That said, I do want to try that Dorito monstrosity sometime...

It's just hard to go to Taco Bell when there's so many good eats around me such as Popeye's!

PostmodernProphet
12-03-2012, 05:49 AM
wow your family is dumb.

lets be precise.....insane......he spent the rest of his life in an institution......

Banned
12-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Will Taco Hell be in heaven?

Banned
12-03-2012, 08:56 AM
btw I will be watching on 12-21 from a safe distance.

Earth becomes just another footnote in the statistics of the universe.

BRUTALITOPS
12-03-2012, 12:26 PM
im literally going to google and try to find some hippie type gathering or something for 12-21 and I am going to go to it.

PostmodernProphet
12-03-2012, 05:26 PM
im literally going to google and try to find some hippie type gathering or something for 12-21 and I am going to go to it.

be careful if they serve KoolAid.......

apple0154
12-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Just imagine all the videos that will be removed from YouTube on the 22nd.

Banned
12-03-2012, 11:55 PM
The rock is coming in at a right angle to the elliptic, no one will see it coming.

Damocles
12-21-2012, 06:03 PM
I hope you all remember I worked hard to save your lives over the past 21 days... Gifts are accepted, especially on Festivus.

/MSG/
12-21-2012, 06:14 PM
I hope you all remember I worked hard to save your lives over the past 21 days... Gifts are accepted, especially on Festivus.

I'll hoist a flagon of sheeps blood in your name during the sacrifice at the Feast of Madness.

Minister of Truth
12-21-2012, 06:38 PM
In another hour, people will start showing up at my house for an End of the World Party. I have a mix of songs all set on my laptop, and will probably put on Armageddon at some point (2012 is just too damn long!). I have Mr. Daniel's, Dr. Smirnoff (regular and flavoured), and Bacardi on hand, as well as pop, and Newcastle. I also have a special bottle of beer that someone gave me (Shocktop - End of the World Midnight Wheat). Plenty of snacks including a Costco pumpkin pie, brownie bowl, doritos, cheetos, and whatever else people bring.

:party: