PDA

View Full Version : You people just cost me $1,200

Beefy
07-31-2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks alot folks! I appreciate it!

I went to the damned dentist like you clowns told me to, and they want $1,200 to fix my British tooth.

I specifically will need some financial assistance from Darla and LadyT as they were the most vehement about costing me this money.

Thanks in advance.

LadyT
07-31-2007, 12:35 PM

I went to the damned dentist like you clowns told me to, and they want $1,200 to fix my British tooth.

I specifically will need some financial assistance from Darla and LadyT as they were the most vehement about costing me this money.

Thanks in advance.

Well, if we had a national health care system, you wouldn't have this problem.

Cancel7
07-31-2007, 12:36 PM

Thanks in advance.

Hmm. Well, that's a lot of cash, but, if you will accept payment in trade, you might be in luck.

Tiana was just today trying to talk me into a threesome with a man from this board. And, who the man is going to be, was up in the air.

Cypress
07-31-2007, 12:36 PM

Thanks in advance.

Excellent cover story....

...lose money at the horsetrack today?

LadyT
07-31-2007, 12:37 PM
LOL - sorry damo

Damocles
07-31-2007, 12:37 PM
LOL - sorry damo
WTF? He doesn't take care of his teeth and I get the short end for that?

Cancel7
07-31-2007, 12:38 PM
And on a serious note, I know it's a lot of money Beefy, but it's really important. Did you know that people with bad teeth, are more prone to early death? I believe it's all about inflammation.

It shouldn't be so expensive, it really is a health issue. I will never figure out where they get off charging that kind of money for this tiny little piece of porcelain. Will they let you do a payment plan?

Cypress
Hmm. Well, that's a lot of cash, but, if you will accept payment in trade, you might be in luck.

Tiana was just today trying to talk me into a threesome with a man from this board. And, who the man is going to be, was up in the air.

I'll see if I can make time. My harem keeps me pretty busy

:whome:

Cancel7
WTF? He doesn't take care of his teeth and I get the short end for that?

This thread is about Beefy's pain. Must you be so selfish?

Damocles
07-31-2007, 12:39 PM
And on a serious note, I know it's a lot of money Beefy, but it's really important. Did you know that people with bad teeth, are more prone to early death? I believe it's all about inflammation.

It shouldn't be so expensive, it really is a health issue. I will never figure out where they get off charging that kind of money for this tiny little piece of porcelain. Will they let you do a payment plan?
Heart attacks and other things. Teeth effect far more than you think.

Cancel7
I'll see if I can make time. My harem keeps me pretty busy

:whome:

LOL. Uh-huh.

Damocles
This thread is about Beefy's pain. Must you be so selfish?
Yes.

Cancel7
Heart attacks and other things. Teeth effect far more than you think.

Right, exactly.

doniston
07-31-2007, 12:43 PM

Thanks in advance. What is a British tooth. Does it have bars on it instead of stars and stripes??

doniston
07-31-2007, 12:52 PM
Right, exactly.

Maybe that's why I am relatively healthy. the service pulled the last of my teeth when I was 26 (Falsies ever since) But it's hard to get all that blubber in my moiuth(I had to say that before someone else did--HEH HEH)

On a serious note, I had received so much penicillin and sulfa die to an earlier situation, that it pulled all the calcium from my teeth

LadyT
07-31-2007, 12:55 PM
On a serious note, I had received so much penicillin and sulfa die to an earlier situation, that it pulled all the calcium from my teeth

Too many trips to the House of the Rising Sun?

Cancel7
07-31-2007, 12:56 PM
What is a British tooth. Does it have bars on it instead of stars and stripes??

lol. He means that it's brown. Because you know there is that stereotype that the British have bad teeth.

Cancel7
07-31-2007, 12:56 PM
Too many trips to the House of the Rising Sun?

ROTFLMAO

Cancel7
07-31-2007, 12:58 PM
People at work think I'm crazy because I sit and stare at my screen all day, and burst out laughing at it from time to time. That one, I am still laughing out loud over.

Damocles
07-31-2007, 01:15 PM
lol. He means that it's brown. Because you know there is that stereotype that the British have bad teeth.
I've been there. They do.

LadyT
07-31-2007, 01:18 PM
People at work think I'm crazy because I sit and stare at my screen all day, and burst out laughing at it from time to time. That one, I am still laughing out loud over.

same here.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-31-2007, 01:18 PM

Thanks in advance.

You could always just not get it fixed. After all, I personally have found chaste life to be not as bad as they say.

uscitizen
07-31-2007, 01:20 PM
So we have taken Beefy to raise ?

Sounds like covering a poker loss to me....

Cancel7
07-31-2007, 01:20 PM
I've been there. They do.

Well, I like their voices anyway. I talk to them on the phone sometimes, but I've never been there.

Cancel7
07-31-2007, 01:21 PM
So we have taken Beefy to raise ?

Sounds like covering a poker loss to me....

LOL! Yes, he is our responsibility now, apparently.

evince
07-31-2007, 01:21 PM
Maybe that's why I am relatively healthy. the service pulled the last of my teeth when I was 26 (Falsies ever since) But it's hard to get all that blubber in my moiuth(I had to say that before someone else did--HEH HEH)

damn that sucks.

has the technology of falsees improved much?

How many sets have you had in life/

Damocles
07-31-2007, 01:22 PM
Well, I like their voices anyway. I talk to them on the phone sometimes, but I've never been there.
Depending on where they are from a phone conversation could get a bit problematic. The further north you go, the thicker the accent. I wasn't sure some of the people up in the Loch Ness area were even speaking English. Luckily we went up from London so we were able to get used to the thicker accents as we went and it only took a small bit of time for me to get used to the accent up there because of that.

I'm not sure I would have been able to understand them if I just went right to Loch Ness.

TheDanold
07-31-2007, 01:52 PM
Shop around, I've found dentists that have home practices, they are much cheaper than bigger name dentists found in malls.

Or just eat less sweets.

doniston
07-31-2007, 02:21 PM
Too many trips to the House of the Rising Sun? No. a thing called KAT fever (Starts out KAT-----" Had a 106 temperature for 4 days straight. the meds saved my life. But lesve it to you to make something sexual out of it.

doniston
07-31-2007, 02:23 PM
lol. He means that it's brown. Because you know there is that stereotype that the British have bad teeth. Worse than the French????

doniston
07-31-2007, 02:26 PM
damn that sucks.

has the technology of falsees improved much?

How many sets have you had in life/Actually two. the first ones still fit better. But Ive been very lucky. now and then a little sore, but I just take them out overnight.

doniston
07-31-2007, 02:29 PM
Depending on where they are from a phone conversation could get a bit problematic. The further north you go, the thicker the accent. I wasn't sure some of the people up in the Loch Ness area were even speaking English. Luckily we went up from London so we were able to get used to the thicker accents as we went and it only took a small bit of time for me to get used to the accent up there because of that.

I'm not sure I would have been able to understand them if I just went right to Loch Ness. That apparently was your problem, British mixed with Scotish is even harder to understand. They add un-english words to their lingo.

LadyT
07-31-2007, 02:35 PM
Shop around, I've found dentists that have home practices, they are much cheaper than bigger name dentists found in malls.

Or just eat less sweets.

Dentists in malls?

Cancel7
07-31-2007, 02:36 PM
Dentists in malls?

Yes. That's where the big name, celebrity dentists set up shop. Don't act like you don't know.

LadyT
07-31-2007, 03:06 PM
Yes. That's where the big name, celebrity dentists set up shop. Don't act like you don't know.

LOL, I've seriously never seen that before. I know that Lenscrafters and JCPenny's have eye doctors in malls, but I've yet to here about a dentist in a mall.

Annie
07-31-2007, 03:08 PM
Dentists in malls?

Many here in the Chicago area!

LadyT
07-31-2007, 03:11 PM
Many here in the Chicago area!

Wow. I've never seen one. I guess that fad hasn't hit the east coast yet.

Annie
07-31-2007, 03:39 PM

For some reason the idea of having crap flying here and there, my drooling, all in front of a plate glass window does not appeal to me. :clink:

Beefy
07-31-2007, 07:25 PM
Well, if we had a national health care system, you wouldn't have this problem.

If national healthcare covers cosmetic teeth implants, then whomever spearheaded that end of it should be slapped around with a wet noodle.

I'll step up once my tooth is fixed. But I wouldn't want you two to be getting gingivitis "down there".

Anyhow, I found me a Russian guy who will do it for $800 if I pay cash and don't need a receipt. The other $400 is going to Hollywood Park.

Cancel7
07-31-2007, 07:29 PM
If national healthcare covers cosmetic teeth implants, then whomever spearheaded that end of it should be slapped around with a wet noodle.

I'll step up once my tooth is fixed. But I wouldn't want you two to be getting gingivitis "down there".

Anyhow, I found me a Russian guy who will do it for $800 if I pay cash and don't need a receipt. The other $400 is going to Hollywood Park.

That's very thoughful of you Beefy.

Really, 800 cash? So, that's a lot better anyway. I don't really know what giving it to Hollywood Park means, but, and I want to specify this, please do not feel the need to explain. :)

Beefy
07-31-2007, 08:36 PM
That's very thoughful of you Beefy.

Really, 800 cash? So, that's a lot better anyway. I don't really know what giving it to Hollywood Park means, but, and I want to specify this, please do not feel the need to explain. :)

Thank you, I'm an eater, its what I do.

Hollywood Park is the local gambling hall out here in Hell, since you insisted on prying.

charver
08-01-2007, 01:57 AM
Now let's get a few things straight here, shall we?

First of all this "accent" bidness. The "British" accent gets stronger and more incomprehensible the further North you travel, eh? Well, i live about as north as you can get in England and it appears you can all understand my accent so that demolishes that ridiculous argument, doesn't it?

Secondly the teeth issue. Oh, it's easy to mock isn't it? Playing on the stereotypes, eh? We've all seen that before in Nazi Germany, remember?

Well, i'll have you know that my teeth are in pristine condition, healthy and sparkling white...both of them mind, top and bottom. So, stick that in your racist pipes and smoke it Uncle Sams.

I shall bid you Good Day.

Cancel7
08-01-2007, 04:30 AM
"First of all this "accent" bidness. The "British" accent gets stronger and more incomprehensible the further North you travel, eh? Well, i live about as north as you can get in England and it appears you can all understand my accent so that demolishes that ridiculous argument, doesn't it?"

LOL! You've got us there.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
08-01-2007, 05:30 AM

:cool:

Trying to "control things" with little darla again?

FUCK THE POLICE
08-01-2007, 05:43 AM

Hasn't hit the south coast either (things take a bit llonger down here anyway). Damn weird midwesterners.

Damocles
08-01-2007, 09:30 AM

First of all this "accent" bidness. The "British" accent gets stronger and more incomprehensible the further North you travel, eh? Well, i live about as north as you can get in England and it appears you can all understand my accent so that demolishes that ridiculous argument, doesn't it?

Secondly the teeth issue. Oh, it's easy to mock isn't it? Playing on the stereotypes, eh? We've all seen that before in Nazi Germany, remember?

Well, i'll have you know that my teeth are in pristine condition, healthy and sparkling white...both of them mind, top and bottom. So, stick that in your racist pipes and smoke it Uncle Sams.

I shall bid you Good Day.
Both of them, eh? Well you keep care of them, that's twice the usual number!

OrnotBitwise
08-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Many here in the Chicago area!Here too. And they do tend to be overpriced.

doniston
08-01-2007, 10:11 AM

Nope, you can't hear an accent on a message board

. OH? two of them? one on top and one on the bottom? do they mesh? or do you have to gum your food? HEH HEH

Cancel7
08-01-2007, 10:37 AM
Nope, you can't hear an accent on a message board

OH? two of them? one on top and one on the bottom? do they mesh? or do you have to gum your food? HEH HEH

I think Charver was being ironic, or, satiric, about hearing his accent.

uscitizen
08-01-2007, 10:50 AM
Here too. And they do tend to be overpriced.

Virtually everything in malls is overpriced.

I have been to a mall exactly 3 times in the last 7 years.