PDA

View Full Version : im ´TWEEKED

robdastud
08-19-2006, 08:25 AM
WOAH last night our last big nĂ*ght out in pv... im still xed up... finally met some classy pepople all from San Francisco... made out w= one last night at the club he was really hot i saw him on the beach earlier in the day then last night said what up then before you know it weçre making out... hot kisser too... so today i think we are going to do the jetskis etc and stuff like that. he is supposed to come over after his safari thing and have drinks....

in any event im still here...no holloway twitty tweeked case....

toby
08-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Classy people are people who you meet and a couple of hours later get tweeked with and make out? is that what CLASSY is?

Damocles
08-20-2006, 10:22 AM
Very classy to make out with strangers... ;)

Cancel7
08-20-2006, 06:48 PM
Very classy to make out with strangers... ;)

Yeah, I was thinking that too, but you have to admit, gay men are very cool. A straight guy would be like, oh I met this ho the other night and she was all over me in the bar and then I did her in the parking lot. Because straight men will usually embellish. But the word "classy" would not come up. Maybe I should be a gay man in my next life. I could still sleep with men, and when it was over, they would tell all their friends how classy I was. Plus, they might want to go clothes shopping together the next day. You know, it almost sounds too good to be true, now that I am thinking about it.

uscitizen
08-21-2006, 07:29 AM
All men don't tell all or embelish their sexual exploits....

Damocles
08-21-2006, 07:32 AM
Yeah, I was thinking that too, but you have to admit, gay men are very cool. A straight guy would be like, oh I met this ho the other night and she was all over me in the bar and then I did her in the parking lot. Because straight men will usually embellish. But the word "classy" would not come up. Maybe I should be a gay man in my next life. I could still sleep with men, and when it was over, they would tell all their friends how classy I was. Plus, they might want to go clothes shopping together the next day. You know, it almost sounds too good to be true, now that I am thinking about it.
If I did meet a woman at the bar and sexed her up in a parking lot then why would it be "embellishment" not to call her classy? Really... I'm curious.

It's not like I'd do anything like this, but why would it matter that I didn't call her "classy" after she gave me the keys 20 minutes after meeting her?

toby
08-21-2006, 08:20 AM
sex in the parking lot after 20 minutes sounds a lot more like slut than classy.

robdastud
08-21-2006, 12:26 PM
toby who;s talking sex??? lol it was JUST MAKING OUT....

robdastud
08-21-2006, 12:28 PM
IN ANY event we had mad drinks saturday as it was our last day there and the kid i met at the club friday night came back to the beach after his canopy tour then it went down hill we were drinking w/ a whole bunch of people and the guy i like was taking a shower in my room and one of the San Fran guys went into the shower w/ him, and i was FUCKING PISSED... so my friend david told em to get out, but while they were in the shower i stole the guy i liked dolche and gabanna (sp) sunglasses of which i took home w/ me...

fuck that shit... no one fucks over da dawg.

whorebags i say.... whorebags... fuck em all now i know why i don't bother... .like don't be all over me then get into a shower w/ some other dude...

Damocles
08-21-2006, 12:31 PM
Even sucking face after such a short period is not part of the definition of "class" there 'dawg.

;)

LadyT
08-21-2006, 12:44 PM
You stole his D&B sunglasses????!!!! Now THAT'S trashy!!!

uscitizen
08-21-2006, 12:51 PM
I believe I have lost any interest I ever had in going to PV :)

robdastud
08-21-2006, 01:09 PM
You stole his D&B sunglasses????!!!! Now THAT'S trashy!!!

LOL they are hot sunglasses... plus i wanted to give a big FU!!! hahaha:clink:

IHateGovernment
08-21-2006, 01:16 PM
Rob you shouldn't steal things from people.

If he pissed you off the classy thing to do would be to punch him in the head.

robdastud
08-21-2006, 01:24 PM
oh well all's well ends well and i end with a new pair of shades...

nobody's perfect.

LadyT
08-21-2006, 01:55 PM
oh well all's well ends well and i end with a new pair of shades...

nobody's perfect.

I can't believe you actually STOLE them! I don't think I've ever stolen anything from someone. That's effed up! I think I'd have a huge guilty conscience every time I put them on. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you're mind was in an altered state.

Cancel7
08-21-2006, 05:17 PM
If I did meet a woman at the bar and sexed her up in a parking lot then why would it be "embellishment" not to call her classy? Really... I'm curious.

It's not like I'd do anything like this, but why would it matter that I didn't call her "classy" after she gave me the keys 20 minutes after meeting her?

Nooo. You got it all wrong. It would be an embellishment if she made out with you in the bar, but nothing else, and then you claimed to your friends that you had sex with her in the parking lot. You know, men have been known to do this Damo!

Cancel7
08-21-2006, 05:19 PM
IN ANY event we had mad drinks saturday as it was our last day there and the kid i met at the club friday night came back to the beach after his canopy tour then it went down hill we were drinking w/ a whole bunch of people and the guy i like was taking a shower in my room and one of the San Fran guys went into the shower w/ him, and i was FUCKING PISSED... so my friend david told em to get out, but while they were in the shower i stole the guy i liked dolche and gabanna (sp) sunglasses of which i took home w/ me...

fuck that shit... no one fucks over da dawg.

whorebags i say.... whorebags... fuck em all now i know why i don't bother... .like don't be all over me then get into a shower w/ some other dude...

I have heard some excellent excuses for pinching a guy's superexpensive sunglasses, but this takes the case. Good work Rob! Those sunglasses are bound to give you more pleasure for longer than he ever would have. Dolce and Gabbana! Score.

Cancel7
08-21-2006, 05:21 PM
I can't believe you actually STOLE them! I don't think I've ever stolen anything from someone. That's effed up! I think I'd have a huge guilty conscience every time I put them on. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you're mind was in an altered state.

LOL

Well, if you compare my reaction to Tianna's I guess we know who the moral one is.

BRUTALITOPS
08-21-2006, 05:38 PM
At first we may think robdawg did the wrong thing, stealing someone's property. But other people may have gotten into a fight. Robdawg could have punched the guys teeth out and the dental bills would have been enormous. Instead of thousands of dollars, the guy lost far less. So in actuality, robdawg cut the guy a break by stealing his sunglasses.

Cancel7
08-21-2006, 05:45 PM
At first we may think robdawg did the wrong thing, stealing someone's property. But other people may have gotten into a fight. Robdawg could have punched the guys teeth out and the dental bills would have been enormous. Instead of thousands of dollars, the guy lost far less. So in actuality, robdawg cut the guy a break by stealing his sunglasses.

Really. Plus, if a girl catches her guy in the shower with another girl, and throws his clothes out on the front lawn in the rain, costing him perhaps thousands of dollars, how many women would tell her she was wrong? I wouldn't. She'd be more wrong to physically hurt the other woman, in my opinion.

And you know, D&G glasses, it's borderline, if they were Marc Jacobs I would say he'd have been crazy not to take them, you couldn't even argue the point. Even Tiana would be hard pressed. But still, Dolce and Gabbana, pretty hot, so I have to take Rob's side on this one. Wear them well Rob!

Still, as a footnote, I will admit that Tiana is a better person than me. :)

tianabautre
08-21-2006, 06:12 PM
Still, as a footnote, I will admit that Tiana is a better person than me. :)
LOL, I'm having a hard time believing you'd really steal something from someone. I'm going to have to call bullshit!

Cancel7
08-21-2006, 06:17 PM
LOL, I'm having a hard time believing you'd really steal something from someone. I'm going to have to call bullshit!

Well, if the guy doesn't have much, I usually give them all my stuff. And to be honest, those are usually the kind of guys I date, except for one, and he ended up to be such a selfish jerk, I went back to poor guys. But if they were rich, and if they screwed me over like that, and if their hot sunglasses were laying around...I honestly don't know what I'd do. I can't swear I wouldn't put them on, say, huh, these look good, and walk out with them. I'm not sure.

tianabautre
08-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Well, if the guy doesn't have much, I usually give them all my stuff. And to be honest, those are usually the kind of guys I date, except for one, and he ended up to be such a selfish jerk, I went back to poor guys. But if they were rich, and if they screwed me over like that, and if their hot sunglasses were laying around...I honestly don't know what I'd do. I can't swear I wouldn't put them on, say, huh, these look good, and walk out with them. I'm not sure.

I could definitely see you doing something like rubbing his dolce and gabanna underwear in poison ivy though!:p

Cancel7
08-21-2006, 06:22 PM
I could definitely see you doing something like rubbing his dolce and gabanna underwear in poison ivy though!:p

LOL!

Damocles
08-21-2006, 06:48 PM
Nooo. You got it all wrong. It would be an embellishment if she made out with you in the bar, but nothing else, and then you claimed to your friends that you had sex with her in the parking lot. You know, men have been known to do this Damo!
No, the question was why would it make it better if I called it "class"...

Sucking face just after meeting with somebody is not a sign of "class", at least not where I come from.

robdastud
08-21-2006, 06:54 PM
No, the question was why would it make it better if I called it "class"...

Sucking face just after meeting with somebody is not a sign of "class", at least not where I come from.

OK, but i was extremly high on extacy.... and he was really hot though... but i didn't have any permiscuous sex... i was just making out... and yea it was kinda trashy... one of the locals came over and shoved his tounge down my throat which grossed me out

Damocles
08-21-2006, 06:56 PM
LOL. Don't worry 'dawg. I don't think less of you because of it... The whole, "I finally met some guys with class, was sucking on one of their tongues last night!" thing made me laugh. Enjoy, you are on vacation!

robdastud
08-21-2006, 07:05 PM
though having said that it does make me feel lonely :(

Damocles
08-21-2006, 07:09 PM
though having said that it does make me feel lonely :(
Bummer... You'll be doing fine. Part of this is the drop after drugs... Give it a bit of time.

robdastud
08-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Bummer... You'll be doing fine. Part of this is the drop after drugs... Give it a bit of time.

yeah i know... but it also seemed like everyone we met there all had open relationships, etc... i didn't get it. im like why bother having a relationship if its open...

do straight people do this too?

Damocles
08-21-2006, 07:15 PM
No. Girls don't generally want them. It is a rarity to have an "open" hetero relationship. They do exist, but rarely. Of course, if you are in one then they seem to be everywhere... Or if you are into an "underground" experience of one sort or another. They tend to congregate around in those areas.

robdastud
08-21-2006, 07:18 PM
well it seems like all guys do... kinda weirded me out etc... i would get way to jealous i couldn't handle that....

i guess i have morals... aside from making out w/ a guy at a bar... its good to be back home though.... is it bad that i don't really find mexicans attractive... i just really really really love american guys... when we got into Texas i was like HALLEJULIA!!! i go to david, i see hotties... HAHA

Damocles
08-21-2006, 07:21 PM
well it seems like all guys do... kinda weirded me out etc... i would get way to jealous i couldn't handle that....

i guess i have morals... aside from making out w/ a guy at a bar... its good to be back home though.... is it bad that i don't really find mexicans attractive... i just really really really love american guys... when we got into Texas i was like HALLEJULIA!!! i go to david, i see hotties... HAHA
LOL. Nah, if you don't find people attractive you don't. Personally I think mexican women are some of the most attractive ever... Them and Irish girls.

:chesh:

robdastud
08-21-2006, 07:25 PM
i really only like white guys, i mean the people there are VERY friendly, and very nice, just don't dig em.