PDA

View Full Version : I have disabled the Googlemap...

Damocles
07-25-2007, 08:31 PM
It was found to have security vulnerabilities. I will be removing the link as well.

Soon, I will be totally removing the modification from the site as it is no longer supported and it is unlikely there will be a fix for the vulnerability.

The vulnerability was never exploited on this site, but we are committed to providing as secure an environment as we can possibly provide for our users.

Thanks!

jpp.com staff...

Battleborne
07-25-2007, 09:09 PM
google is atrocious for bacterias ...lol

FUCK THE POLICE
07-25-2007, 09:52 PM
It was found to have security vulnerabilities. I will be removing the link as well.

Soon, I will be totally removing the modification from the site as it is no longer supported and it is unlikely there will be a fix for the vulnerability.

The vulnerability was never exploited on this site, but we are committed to providing as secure an environment as we can possibly provide for our users.

Thanks!

jpp.com staff...

"We"? You're sounding to start like one of those generic annoying site mods, Damo.

Cypress
07-27-2007, 08:29 AM

Thanks!

jpp.com staff...

No worries! Anyway, I located myself in Cuba on your googlemap...just to piss off BB and Beefy!

LadyT
07-27-2007, 08:38 AM
That's it. I'm leaving the board.

evince
07-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Hey some internet fight made a guy drive half way acrossed the country and burn a guys trailer netting himself 7 years for arson.

Maybe its a good thing BB doesnt know where we live.

Cypress
07-27-2007, 08:48 AM
Hey some internet fight made a guy drive half way acrossed the country and burn a guys trailer netting himself 7 years for arson.

Maybe its a good thing BB doesnt know where we live.

"Burn a guy's trailer"? Did Dixie piss off mainman again? MM always said that dixie lived in a trailer park.

LadyT
07-27-2007, 08:51 AM
"Burn a guy's trailer"? Did Dixie piss off mainman again? MM always said that dixie lived in a trailer park.

LOL. :p

Cancel7
07-27-2007, 08:51 AM

hahhahha

Cypress
07-27-2007, 08:52 AM
Hey MM, if you read this, you know I was totally kidding.

(BTW: I think Dixie lived in a trailor too)

evince
07-27-2007, 02:36 PM
http://tinyurl.com/2cx5b8

Heres the internet feud story

maineman
08-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Hey MM, if you read this, you know I was totally kidding.

(BTW: I think Dixie lived in a trailor too)

of course. I know my friends here ... and I know my enemies.

YOU are definitely in the former group!

Annie
08-06-2007, 08:52 AM

Good morning!

uscitizen
08-06-2007, 09:20 AM
disabled googlemap, what will the terrorists use for missle targeting now ?

Beefy
08-06-2007, 08:33 PM

For crying out loud, who has enemies on anonymous internet message boards? Enemies? Methinks you give it a wee bit too grand a creedence.

uscitizen
08-07-2007, 01:21 AM
For crying out loud, who has enemies on anonymous internet message boards? Enemies? Methinks you give it a wee bit too grand a creedence.

good point, I sure do not take this seriously enough to rank someone as an enemy.
An antagonist perhaps....

Dalai_Lama
08-08-2007, 10:43 AM

Why must one have enemies?

uscitizen
08-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Why must one have enemas?

there fixed your spelling error :)