PDA

View Full Version : A modest proposal for a new feature to Damo

FUCK THE POLICE
07-19-2007, 11:06 PM
How about in the thread creation screen we add an "AHZ cannot post in this thread" option? Just think about how much it will improve the quality of the site. No more constant fucking thread hijacks.

Oh come on, AHZ! I know you're reading this before Damo! Why don't you just do it then! Hijack THIS thread too!

Damocles
07-20-2007, 12:06 AM
I'll do it for him...

T4eh joooos!

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-20-2007, 04:45 AM
I'll do it for him...

T4eh joooos!

See damo. You're so jew abused you're afraid to type the word.:)

And Watermark, lick my hairy nuts. Why don't you learn to deal with actual arguments and criticisms instead of retreating into your fascist brainwashed state of reactionaryism.

Battleborne
07-20-2007, 11:33 AM
See damo. You're so jew abused you're afraid to type the word.:)

And Watermark, lick my hairy nuts. Why don't you learn to deal with actual arguments and criticisms instead of retreating into your fascist brainwashed state of reactionaryism.

Because water is way too busy having "Passionate Shits" in the Pizza parlor bathrooms!

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-20-2007, 11:57 AM
blackascoal got punked pretty hard.

http://utopia.duth.gr/~nm4434/owned!.jpg

OrnotBitwise
07-20-2007, 09:23 PM
I'll do it for him...

T4eh joooos!
I've found a web cam of AssCap, BTW.

http://lolcats.com/images/u/07/22/lolcatsdotcomvk1lcerxjpunypml.jpg
http://lolcats.com/view/37/

Annie
07-20-2007, 09:24 PM
How about in the thread creation screen we add an "AHZ cannot post in this thread" option? Just think about how much it will improve the quality of the site. No more constant fucking thread hijacks.

Oh come on, AHZ! I know you're reading this before Damo! Why don't you just do it then! Hijack THIS thread too!

At some sites, posters that derail are banned from that thread. Makes sense to me.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-20-2007, 10:31 PM
At some sites, posters that derail are banned from that thread. Makes sense to me.

Naw. That sounds a bit too heavy handed. The thing that really gives this and FP it's flavor is the amount of openness in it.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-21-2007, 05:25 AM

And that makes you a nazi p.o.s.

AnyOldIron II
07-24-2007, 09:44 AM

Pot, meet Kettle....

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-24-2007, 11:52 AM

Pot, meet Kettle....

Oh jesus h. christ on a cracker, anyold! You had how many days to come up with that? You personify the term "ignoranus".

I'm not the one here espousing the creation of a nazi moderator regime which determines when thread topic change is disallowed and when it is, in fact, an interesting and relevant tangential issue.

FUCK THE POLICE
07-26-2007, 03:37 AM
I also propose that we make it a feature in this site that anytime the word "Lindsay Lohan", "Paris Hilton", "WRTAREMARK, are u teh drunk again?!" (used primarily whenever someone is losing an argument) is mentioned, the entire thread is automatically removed from the servers hard disk.

DigitalDave
07-26-2007, 01:43 PM
I also propose that we make it a feature in this site that anytime the word "Lindsay Lohan", "Paris Hilton", "WRTAREMARK, are u teh drunk again?!" (used primarily whenever someone is losing an argument) is mentioned, the entire thread is automatically removed from the servers hard disk.

LOL, Water, yesterday I used the 'Are you drunk again' line and we weren't even argueing, you were just going of on weird tangeants and no one understood what the hell you were getting at.. lol