PDA

View Full Version : I'll be working on headers tonight...

Damocles
07-24-2006, 01:45 PM
... at least I hope to. If anybody else wants to create some headers to give us some choices, give it a go!

Brent
07-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Depends. Are you planning to restrict the width of the site? (I think 770 pixels would be optimal). I need to know before I create one.

Damocles
07-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Depends. Are you planning to restrict the width of the site? (I think 770 pixels would be optimal). I need to know before I create one.

I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I will want to do it later, but this is a learning process...

Brent
07-24-2006, 02:31 PM
AdminCP --> Styles & Templates -->

Click the 'Go' Button on 'Default Style
Scroll down a little bit, and you'll see:

"Main Table Width (pixels or percentage)"

Set that to 770px

:)

Dlxie
07-24-2006, 02:44 PM
AdminCP --> Styles & Templates -->

Click the 'Go' Button on 'Default Style
Scroll down a little bit, and you'll see:

"Main Table Width (pixels or percentage)"

Set that to 770px

:)

Listen to brent!!

he knows how to make a board the bestest on this here internets.

i just want you to know that i feels entitled to a board that is 772 dots in width.

YOU DONT OWN ME DAMO!!!!

betta respexie the Dlxie!! biatch

TheDanold
07-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Listen to brent!!

i just want you to know that i feels entitled to a board that is 772 dots in width.

YOU DONT OWN ME DAMO!!!!

Congrats on your first troll Damo!

Dlxie
07-24-2006, 03:21 PM

congrats your fifth idiotic post of the day Danoid:

bravo
bob
Buddha
Jarod
Josif da Profit
Maggiore
robdastud

IM AM DlXIE, biatch!!!

Dlxie
07-24-2006, 03:30 PM

tinfoil
Whitey

i forgots a couples

IM NOT A TROLL biatch

Immanuel
07-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Well, I will say one thing. Gotta love the ignore feature. One troll down many more to go.

Immie

MasterChief
07-24-2006, 04:20 PM
The ignore feature works great, and DLixie is on it. But why does SR spend his time here trolling when he has his own website?

Is he trying to make a point or something?

Damocles
07-24-2006, 05:48 PM
Listen to brent!!

YOU DONT OWN ME DAMO!!!!

LOL. Sorry dude. New Rule... This imposter is banned... :cool:

This effected both liberal and conservative alike on the other board.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-24-2006, 06:03 PM
LOL. Sorry dude. New Rule... This imposter is banned... :cool:

This effected both liberal and conservative alike on the other board.

Thanks Damo.

tianabautre
07-24-2006, 07:06 PM
Thies Ignore poster feature rules.

BRUTALITOPS
07-24-2006, 07:17 PM
isn't it nice to just be able to make your own choices on who you think is worthy of being ignored.. instead of a you know what? :)

Damocles
07-27-2006, 07:47 AM
I'm still working on these. I need Photoshop... Man, I didn't realize how much effort would be in for this one...

:cof1:

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-28-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm still working on these. I need Photoshop... Man, I didn't realize how much effort would be in for this one...

:cof1:

Damo, I have Photoshop, if there is anything you need me to composite for you or whatever, just let me know. Did you finalize the width at 770px ? And how deep do you want it? (Hopefully not 1/2 page like another political forum). I can create something, but I need to know demensions first.

Damocles
07-28-2006, 04:15 PM
Damo, I have Photoshop, if there is anything you need me to composite for you or whatever, just let me know. Did you finalize the width at 770px ? And how deep do you want it? (Hopefully not 1/2 page like another political forum). I can create something, but I need to know demensions first.

I want it pretty much banner sized... And to match the colors of each of the Styles we can choose from. So basically, right now, I would like two of them that basically matched the background colors of the styles that I have with the title of the board on it....

Nothing too fancy.

Yes, I did finalize it at 770, it was a decent size... Brent was right on that one.