PDA

View Full Version : [quote] Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Manipulated Isaac Storm Track To Delay GOP Conventio

katsung47
09-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Manipulated Isaac Storm Track To Delay GOP Convention: ‘The Hurricane Center Is … Obama’

By Stephen Lacey on Aug 27, 2012

On his radio show today, Rush Limbaugh suggested that the government manipulated hurricane forecasts in order to force Republicans to cancel a day of their national convention, saying the model “allows them to do it.”

“The hurricane center is the regime; the hurricane center is the Commerce Department. It’s the government. It’s Obama,” said Limbaugh.

In reality, the National Hurricane Center forecast is, roughly, what you get if “you average together the track forecasts from” several models, most of which are done by other organizations, in some cases other countries. Obama would have more luck using his apparently omniscient powers to alter the course of the hurricane itself than somehow trying to rejigger the storm tracks from all these different models, which are publicly available and updated continuously.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2012/08/27/752661/rush-limbaugh-says-obama-manipulated-isaac-storm-track-to-delay-gop-convention-the-hurricane-center-is-obama/?mobile=nc

Feds activated climate weapon?

Cancel 2018. 3
09-05-2012, 03:18 PM
some people don't know what a joke is....

NOVA
09-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Hes working his way to be the next TROLL for the ignore list posting stupidity.....

CanceledB
09-05-2012, 03:23 PM
But it's not the Onion. It's the pill-addled blowhard, and he's serious as a heart attack.

:rofl2:

BRUTALITOPS
09-05-2012, 03:41 PM
nothing wrong with oxy. that stuff is tits

BRUTALITOPS
09-05-2012, 03:41 PM
om nom nom

CanceledB
09-05-2012, 03:45 PM
nothing wrong with oxy. that stuff is tits

Nope, oxy's not the problem. Oxy-popping hypocrites are the problem.

"There's nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.

"What this says to me is that too many whites are getting away with drug use. Too many whites are getting away with drug sales. Too many whites are getting away with trafficking in this stuff. The answer to this disparity is not to start letting people out of jail because we're not putting others in jail who are breaking the law. The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too." ~ Limbaugh in '95, before he succumbed to his oxy addiction.

BRUTALITOPS
09-05-2012, 03:51 PM
yup he should be in jail, since that's what he believes is the appropriate solution with dealing with drug offenders. It's for his own good.

CanceledB
09-05-2012, 03:58 PM
yup he should be in jail, since that's what he believes is the appropriate solution with dealing with drug offenders. It's for his own good.

Yep! I like what Al Franken had to say about Rush and his drug problem:

Drug war, well, as Rush Limbaugh said, anyone who uses drugs illegally should be prosecuted and put away. I don’t agree with him: I think they should be treated, but that’s what Rush believes and so, you know, we’re praying for Rush because he’s in recovery and you take responsibilities for your actions so I’m sure any day now Rush will demand to be put away for the maximum sentence and ask for the most dangerous prison and we’ll be praying for maybe an African American cellmate who saw the Donovan McNabb comments on ESPN. So we’re prayin’.

Don Quixote
09-05-2012, 04:08 PM

mush brain does not make jokes, he is as serious as a heart attack

katsung47
09-19-2012, 03:26 PM

The joke is ignorant people don't know they are ignorant. China is going to start developing this kind of technique while US has applied it on politics already. They are Katrina and Issac.

China plans further steps to enhance weather modification

English.news.cn 2012-08-31 00:13:46
BEIJING, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- China said Thursday it will take more active steps to enhance weather modification, in a bid to better serve agricultural production and disaster relief work.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/china/2012-08/31/c_123653160.htm

Timshel
09-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Isaac followed the same path a 100 storms before it followed. It's a curse from Go.... ohhh... no no no wait... it was not headed towards the gays... :bangshead:... It's a communist plot. lol

Opiates just suck!

Stick to the Guinness and the ganja, you can't go wrong. Well, as long you don't try to operate heavy equipment on the Guinness.

katsung47
10-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Iran attacked by weather modification?

Enemies of Islamic Republic plan to destroy rain clouds before they reach Iran: Ahmadinejad
Reuters | Sep 11, 2012

DUBAI, Sept 11 — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has accused his country’s enemies of enacting a sinister plan to create a drought by somehow destroying the rain clouds before they reach Iran, several Iranian websites reported on Tuesday.

Well-known for his anti-American and anti-Israeli rhetoric, Ahmadinejad has made similar remarks before and last year accused the West of devising a plot to cause drought in the Islamic republic.

“The enemy destroys the clouds that are headed towards our country and this is a war Iran will win,” Ahmadinejad said on Monday, according to several websites including the BBC’s Persian-language site and www.snn.ir.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/09/11/enemies-of-islamic-republic-plan-to-destroy-rain-clouds-before-they-reach-iran-ahmadinejad/

Don Quixote
10-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Iran attacked by weather modification?

they read the right wing blogs/messages and believe them

katsung47
10-17-2012, 07:22 PM
Someone's opinion about the drought this summer. Interesting to read.

Weather Modification

This is in my opinion the biggest threat to our planet (other than big government) and the food supply. The Government has developed methods of controlling and manipulating the weather. The agendas of course, we can only speculate, however the ability to control the weather is very much the ability to control the food supply, and precipitation cycle.

The phenomenon as "chemtrails" is the spraying of Aluminum and other heavy metals, to reflect sunlight back, and absorbing moisture in the air to effect precipitation patterns. Now, this is going on right above you, and it's easy to determine the difference between a jet contrail and a chemtrail.

Here is a website that lists U.S. patents for the weather modification.

Geoengineering and Chemtrail Related Patents

Chemtrails form a large grid like pattern, and spread out all over the sky like an artificial cloud.

Regular jet contrails dissipate very quickly, almost like a banner being dragged behind the plane.

This stuff is raining down and destroying the soil, altering the pH, and making it impossible for crops to grow. Now, the kicker is, Monsanto has developed strains of seeds that are RESISTANT to these effects. Essentially, they can create a monopoly on food, by forcing you to purchase their aluminum and drought resistant seeds. If you control how much food there is or it's availability, you can dramatically influence whats happening in the country, and the political spectrum, as we become dependent on large corporations for our food supply.

They're destroying the organic farmer.

http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/1096115-weather-modification.html

katsung47
10-31-2012, 01:57 PM
Here is what I wrote 7 years ago about Katrina.

353. Hurricane (3) Chemical and Greece air accident (10/27/05)

When I said Hurricane Katrina and Rita were created by Feds for a framed case, there were sarcasms such like "You mean government has a weather machine?", or "to create a hurricane with a fan?". Those people, either are very ignorant, or most likely, to smear a truth on purpose. Government doesn't use an oven to produce a warm weather or use a fan to blow wind, just like they don't sprinkle the water to make an artificial rain. They use chemical. (see #218. Chemtrail and climate war)

Control climate generally means control the movement of air stream. By controlling area air pressure or temperature, people can build artificial air passage or air wall, (of course, invisible, but sometimes people saw the chemtrail in the sky) guide the air mass move to area they want. Either it is cold air mass, or warm air mass, or humid or dry air mass.
Now let's turn on to the crash of Greece air plane which I alleged one of four accidents done by intelligence. It caused my attention for its mysterious situation. Here are news about it.

Quote, "YAHOO NEWS:
Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed
By Yannis Behrakis

A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen.

"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=ALT.TV.LOST+FAQ+EDITION

Quote, "Greece Plane Crash Kills All Aboard

"Shortly before the crash, the jet pilots saw one of the airline pilots slumped unconscious over the controls, ...... Some Greek media reports said fighter pilots also could see oxygen masks dangling inside the cabin."

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050814052709990004&ncid=NWS00010000000001

What took place in the Greece plane seemed as follows: the cabin lost pressure, oxygen and temperature.

But it's a Boeing 737. One of the most advanced air craft. And the plane has a well designed oxygen supply and pressurization system. So far we have never heard any problem of the insulation broken which caused low pressure that killed the people on board. This was the only one.

A spokesman for the European Aviation Safety Agency, Daniel Holtgen, based in Cologne, Germany, said: "It is highly unlikely that the loss of cabin pressure alone would cause such an incident. There would have to be other contributing factors." (source, the above Yahoo News)

What were the other factors? It's a puzzle. Then it came the Katrina and Rita. In a TV news report about a research plane which flew over the hurricane, I caught what the researcher said. He said he couldn't believe it that the air pressure was incredible low outside the plane. It suddenly touched off my mind. I thought Feds spreading chemical to control the pressure of air to alter the weather. If the air pressure could be created so low to astonish the researcher, (it was in open air, air would flow from other area to refill) then what would have happened if it was in a closed cabin? I thought of the Greece plane.

I think it is a chemical which is easy to gasify and easy to react with the element part of air (either oxygen, nitrogen or carbon dioxide) and developed to another substance.(either liquid such like water, or solid) Air, after losing part of its element, has lost pressure. The chemical reaction also sucks heat.

A hurricane needs a warm air mass with rich water vapor. Ocean supplies it. A hurricane also needs big air pressure difference and temperature difference above it. This chemical supplies it. That's how an artificial hurricane developed.

When that chemical is used in a closed cabin. The low pressure and temperature it created will kill the people inside it. Oxygen may be exhausted as a component in the reaction. That's what happened in the Greece air plane.

I allege Feds used the same chemical in Greece air accident as they used in hurricane creation. It's not a coincidence when I said the four air accidents was a cover up operation of Feds and Katrina and Rita were created for the same framed case. (to be continued)

katsung47
11-14-2012, 05:27 PM
355. Hurricane (4): Chemical and climate war(11/2/05)

The chemical used to create a hurricane is possibly a kind of refrigerant. When the compressed refrigerant is released in air, it gasifies quickly and sucks a lot of heat. That's how a refrigerant works. When it is used in a closed cabinet, that plane becomes a cooler of the refrigerator. This was what happened in Greece air plane.

Freon was a popular refrigerant. Several years ago, scientists said it destroyed the ozonosphere and banned it. It means Freon reacts with part element of air.

To destroy the ozonosphere takes a large quantity of Freon. I think it was the result when it was used in experiment of a covert climate war. I also believe this is why Bush rejected the Tokyo treaty. The government knew they are altering the weather deliberately.

Since climate war depends on chemical spreading, how can Feds apply it on other countries? Read the news here.

Quote, "Treat of shoulder fired missiles prompts action

By steve Johnson
Mercury News, 4/8/2004

Some federal officials hope to modify US commercial planes to fire lasers, launch flares ...... fly at night with lights dimmed to foil terrorists armed with portable missiles.

While no planes in this country have come under missile attack so far, the government wants to be prepared."

A device which launches flares also can spread chemical. And how can it avoid being spotted with a chemtrail? Fly at night. All this was in the name of anti-terrorist.

Anyhow, the proposal was denied by the House due to the high cost. Then I have heard two news.

One was in newspaper. (I didn't keep that newspaper because at first I didn't realize the real meaning behind it) It said because the fuel cost was too high, commercial airline decided to reduce the flight weight. One way was to reduce the water reserve which used to flush the toilet by half.

The other one was from a TV news. It said a family was stunned when their roof of the house was broken through by a chunk of ice. Later it was proved the ice was the toilet water of a commercial plane. It said the toilet water released by air plane encountered with a cool air and froze to an ice.

My allegation is this was an experiment when a commercial plane was reformed to spread chemical. It may also prove my allegation that the chemical was a kind of refrigerant which can freeze certain amount of water instantly.

katsung47
11-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Operation Popeye
Operation Popeye (Project Popeye/Motorpool/Intermediary-Compatriot) was a US military cloud seeding operation (running from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972) during the Vietnam war to extend the monsoon season over Laos, specifically areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The operation seeded clouds with silver iodide, resulting in the targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. As the continuous rainfall slowed down the truck traffic, it was considered relatively successful.[1] The 54th Weather Reconnaissance Squadron carried out the operation to "make mud, not war." [2]

The resultant rain and subsequent flooding of the nearby Song Con River is sometimes blamed for the move of POWs from the prison camp at Son Tay and therefore, the failure of Operation Ivory Coast.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye

Jarod
11-30-2012, 09:36 AM
More evidence of Republicans denying reality.

katsung47
12-13-2012, 02:25 PM
NASA Funds Weather Modification Technology

Wired News | May 7, 2004
By Noah Shachtman

For 25 years, Ross Hoffman has had a vision: to use tiny changes in the environment to alter the paths of hurricanes, slow down snow storms and turn dark days bright.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/science/weather_mod_nasa_funds_sci_fi_tech.htm

NOVA
12-13-2012, 02:58 PM
But it's not the Onion. It's the pill-addled blowhard, and he's serious as a heart attack.

:rofl2:

Well, if he starts telling us there are 57 states or a intercontinental railroad or says Europe is a country, like Obama, I'm gonna suspect hes back on the pain killers....

katsung47
12-27-2012, 03:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=78rKNoR4T0w

TOP SECRET Mission - Chemtrail Pilots SPRAYING BLOOD Cause Face to Face