PDA

View Full Version : retarded southerners

robdastud
08-17-2006, 10:57 AM
the stupidity never ceases to amaze me... FINALLY MET a GD yankee the other day...thank god for Jersey... in any event these STUPID SOUTHERNERS from Missouri top the Arkansas folks by a mile... they had an infant baby with skin whiter than my ass out on the beach for hours and hours like do you even fuking think....

then i was all trying to be nice like where you guys from, and they are all like Kansas City all snotty like... Well whoopidy doo... i just think aside from topspin and others on here how ·$%$%$%$ rude. I just don´t think they are all that nice and southern hospitality is just a joke. id rather hang out w- yankees anyday...

the people we met from jersey were all friendly and nice etc...

uscitizen
08-17-2006, 11:00 AM
Kansas city is not southerners, just Texicans that got kicked out of Texas.

Cypress
08-17-2006, 11:00 AM
Missouri is really mid-western, not southern.

In my experience, midwesterners are very reserved and quiet. Not as open and approachable. Doesn't mean they're bad people. Just more introverted, I guess.

uscitizen
08-17-2006, 11:04 AM
Yep, rural folk and pushy loud Yankees don't mix too well.

LadyT
08-17-2006, 11:05 AM
...thank god for Jersey... ...

On behalf of God and Jersey, you're welcome :p

robdastud
08-17-2006, 11:07 AM
Lady T people from jersey are so hot..... always been my experience
ñ
they started taqlking to us at thjis restaurant called kit kat, we weere having martinis etc and they just broke out w- hey whats up...

jersey so far the best people we met on the trip....

LadyT
08-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Lady T people from jersey are so hot..... always been my experience
ñ
they started taqlking to us at thjis restaurant called kit kat, we weere having martinis etc and they just broke out w- hey whats up...

jersey so far the best people we met on the trip....

That's actually been my experiences too. When we went to North Carolina this year we met a couple from Long Island. We kept bumping into them on different tours and activities. Anyway, they were really friendly, however I don't know if I think that because we are from the same area and I "get them" or if I really think they were just friendlier than most people I met. Although I do think the Brits are way more friendly than folks from the NE.

Damocles
08-17-2006, 11:14 AM
Just the ones you are most used to there 'dawg. If you don't want to break out of the box why go on vacation?

uscitizen
08-17-2006, 11:17 AM
good point Damo. Most redneck southerners either just get lots of beer and go to the lake on vacation or Myrtle Beach or Disney world.
On a humerous note, I used to spend quite a bit of time in NYC on business. A couple of times punks would try and start trouble realize I was from KY and back off :)

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-17-2006, 11:26 AM
Southern people have a real keen way of honing in on bigoted assholes who think they are better than everybody else, perhaps that is the problem, dawg?

Case in point, the company I used to work for, hired this manager from Ohio, and he moved down here with his beautiful wife and kids, they settled in, got the kids in school, bought a house and started to intermingle with the community. He loved it here, as he was a big sportsman, and was well-liked in the community, made a lot of friends, people enjoyed his company because he was so laid back and non-pretentious. His wife, constantly put down the south, bitched at what the south didn't have that she was accustomed to up north, and basically looked down her nose at the community, and everyone thought of her as a total elitist yankee bitch. So, here we have two people from the same place, coming to the same community, and one is perceived as a bitch while the other one could have run for public office... why the difference? It was the attitudes, and nothing more. Just as black people can generally tell when they are in the presence of a racist bigot, southerners can tell when they are in the midst of a cultural bigot. They respond accordingly.

LadyT
08-17-2006, 11:30 AM
Southern people have a real keen way of honing in on bigoted assholes who think they are better than everybody else, perhaps that is the problem, dawg?

Case in point, the company I used to work for, hired this manager from Ohio, and he moved down here with his beautiful wife and kids, they settled in, got the kids in school, bought a house and started to intermingle with the community. He loved it here, as he was a big sportsman, and was well-liked in the community, made a lot of friends, people enjoyed his company because he was so laid back and non-pretentious. His wife, constantly put down the south, bitched at what the south didn't have that she was accustomed to up north, and basically looked down her nose at the community, and everyone thought of her as a total elitist yankee bitch. So, here we have two people from the same place, coming to the same community, and one is perceived as a bitch while the other one could have run for public office... why the difference? It was the attitudes, and nothing more. Just as black people can generally tell when they are in the presence of a racist bigot, southerners can tell when they are in the midst of a cultural bigot. They respond accordingly.

:corn: U gonna take that Rob?

uscitizen
08-17-2006, 11:31 AM
Yeah and if the keep pushin too hard we beat the shit out of them :)

Darn, agreein with Dixie, who woulda thunk it ?

leaningright
08-17-2006, 11:34 AM
Yeah and if the keep pushin too hard we beat the shit out of them :)

Darn, agreein with Dixie, who woulda thunk it ?

Really scary us......really scary.:)

uscitizen
08-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Yeah it is isn't it :)
Have to schedule a visit to the mental health clinic soon I suppose.

Brent
08-17-2006, 04:33 PM
Bigots.