PDA

View Full Version : Question for Ornot

klaatu
08-17-2006, 08:32 AM
Is this Bonds last year .. or do you think he is going to hang around, sign with an AL team as a DH to try and break the record?

OrnotBitwise
08-17-2006, 09:25 AM
Is this Bonds last year .. or do you think he is going to hang around, sign with an AL team as a DH to try and break the record?
I don't think it will be his last year. I hope that next year will be, or he's going to end up with knees like Willie McCovey's. Hell, he may already have 'em.

I think that the Giants will keep him on though. He puts too many butts in seats not to.

klaatu
08-17-2006, 11:51 AM
I don't think it will be his last year. I hope that next year will be, or he's going to end up with knees like Willie McCovey's. Hell, he may already have 'em.

I think that the Giants will keep him on though. He puts too many butts in seats not to.

Man .. he has really slowed down this year .. adding more fuel to the steroid fire ... :blowup:

OrnotBitwise
08-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Man .. he has really slowed down this year .. adding more fuel to the steroid fire ... :blowup:
Too true. The thing is that you can't really tell how much of the decline is due to being off the 'roids and how much is just his knees. Steroids tend to be slow acting: he still has most of the muscle mass he built up. I honestly think that the decline in his game is mostly age and surgery catching up. But . . . .

Cancel7
08-17-2006, 04:41 PM

Klattu, something you might not know about Ornot is, and this is totally serious, he doesn't just do baseball questions. I call him the Internet's Dear Ornot. You can write to him in private messages about any problems you have. I used to write to him for romantic advice, for real. And we are talking some really long stories here.

And he gives really good answers. I would encourage anyone who is having any troubles to write to Ornot with them. It's no trouble, really.

OrnotBitwise
08-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Klattu, something you might not know about Ornot is, and this is totally serious, he doesn't just do baseball questions. I call him the Internet's Dear Ornot. You can write to him in private messages about any problems you have. I used to write to him for romantic advice, for real. And we are talking some really long stories here.

And he gives really good answers. I would encourage anyone who is having any troubles to write to Ornot with them. It's no trouble, really.
Oh, gee, thanks. I can't tell how much I appreciate this.

:censor:

I mean, after all, the romantic advice I did give didn't work out so well, now did it? :p

klaatu
08-21-2006, 08:14 PM
Ornot ..I just opened this up since Darla's post ....

Appreciate the info Darla .. and If I need some advice I'll give Ornot a yell ...
For now ... Id recommend that Brent and/or Watermark use his services ... ;)

Cancel7
08-22-2006, 04:17 AM
Ornot ..I just opened this up since Darla's post ....

Appreciate the info Darla .. and If I need some advice I'll give Ornot a yell ...
For now ... Id recommend that Brent and/or Watermark use his services ... ;)

LOL