PDA

View Full Version : The average IQ of this board just went up 20%

Cypress
07-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Hey Lorax,

Welcome. Your contributions raise the average intelligence of this board significantly.

You know what's nice about this board? 90% of the people here are intelligent, and willing to actually discuss real issues. There's not a lot of trolls or morons who just come in to yell slogans or obscenities from the peanut gallery.

our other new additions are great too: cawacko, blackcoal, doniston.

Cancel7
07-02-2007, 10:55 AM
From the title, I thought I was going to open this and read that BB had left the board.

Battleborne
07-02-2007, 11:21 AM
From the title, I thought I was going to open this and read that BB had left the board.

Darla hates to love me...she just can't go without mentioning my screen name...thats okay though damo invited me in and until he invites me to leave...I will stay and improve on the IQ of this board!:corn:

Cancel7
07-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Darla hates to love me...she just can't go without mentioning my screen name...thats okay though damo invited me in and until he invites me to leave...I will stay and improve on the IQ of this board!:corn:

Damo's not going to "invite you to leave". Believe me...I made him a very good offer.

Battleborne
07-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Damo's not going to "invite you to leave". Believe me...I made him a very good offer.

An Offer 'he can't refuse' no doubt!:censor:

Cancel7
07-02-2007, 11:35 AM
An Offer 'he can't refuse' no doubt!

You're still here aren't you? So he must have refused it. You dont' think I offered him anything to keep you here, do you?

FUCK THE POLICE
07-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Hey Lorax,

Welcome. Your contributions raise the average intelligence of this board significantly.

You know what's nice about this board? 90% of the people here are intelligent, and willing to actually discuss real issues. There's not a lot of trolls or morons who just come in to yell slogans or obscenities from the peanut gallery.

Lorax is great. I always agreed with him on practically everything.

Battleborne
07-02-2007, 11:42 AM
You're still here aren't you? So he must have refused it. You dont' think I offered him anything to keep you here, do you?

:dunno: A Pink Parasol maybe!

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Sounds like this lorax guy must be a real tool, considering his admirers.:)

Battleborne
07-02-2007, 12:02 PM
Sounds like this lorax guy must be a real tool, considering his admirers.:)

For sure...they needed to recruit more 'dog pilers' they just can't seem to run us off ahz...:hedb:

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-02-2007, 12:10 PM
For sure...they needed to recruit more 'dog pilers' they just can't seem to run us off ahz...:hedb:

Because they're nearly always wrong. They lose most discussions, then console and hold each other in im's, then get back on and namecall and threaten.

Battleborne
07-02-2007, 12:16 PM
Because they're nearly always wrong. They lose most discussions, then console and hold each other in im's, then get back on and namecall and threaten.

:eek2: They pm each other? No wonder...isn't this a girlie thingee? they have so many Girlie problems...even the lib men suffer this problemo!

Cancel7
07-02-2007, 12:19 PM
LMAO

Total twilight zone thread.

LadyT
07-02-2007, 12:23 PM
I think someone's fishing for a pity PM.

Cancel7
07-02-2007, 12:24 PM
I think someone's fishing for a pity PM.

LOL, you think that's what this is about? I thought they were smoking the same crack pipe, but you could be right.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-02-2007, 12:25 PM
LMAO

Total twilight zone thread.

Imagine, if you will, another dimension, not of sight, or of sound, but of mind. A group of posters has developed mass psychosis, believing themselves to be members of an elite group of enlightened thinkers..... cut to the chase.... They're all actually monkeys.

Damocles
07-02-2007, 12:29 PM
Imagine, if you will, another dimension, not of sight, or of sound, but of mind. A group of posters has developed mass psychosis, believing themselves to be members of an elite group of enlightened thinkers..... cut to the chase.... They're all actually monkeys.

:orang:

I am soooo not a monkey!

Battleborne
07-02-2007, 12:31 PM

I am soooo not a monkey!

Me either... :moos:

Blackwater Lunchbreak
07-02-2007, 12:32 PM

I am soooo not a monkey!

Rod says you are.

http://www.talltalestogo.net/graphics/serling.jpg

TRGLDTE
07-02-2007, 01:49 PM

"Mun kes. They're everuh where." - Debbie Thornberry

doniston
07-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Hey Lorax,

thank you for the kind comments