PDA

View Full Version : Dixie's Fantasy Political Board Football!

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-16-2006, 05:12 PM
In light of our recently established rivalry with Full Politics.com, and for your profound entertainment pleasure, I proudly present a product of my most proficient creative pondering....

Fantasy Political Board Football!

I thought of "Pinhead Pigskin Challenge" but decided to leave it generic. Here's how it will work...

1. On "Game Day", I will note the number of visible members logged in to each web site.
2. The "score" will be the number of posters for each, and there will be four checkpoints in a day, to represent the quarters.
3.The winner of the game will be determined after the final checkpoint.
4. The specific times for the checkpoints will remain anonymous, but I will attempt to distribute them evenly through the day and evening.
5. The games will also be anonymous and not announced, to prevent cheating by hoards of FP Pinheads who will want to throw the games when we're beating them. :D

Note: Once the game is underway, you are free to orchestrate whatever "strategy" you wish, in order to achieve victory. Log in your trolls, log out of one site or the other, anything goes, after the game has begun. I will honestly post the results, and my decisions are final, since I am the gamemaster.

The Full Politics Sirs vs. The Just Plain Grinds
For the FPBF Championship of the World!
Game Time is Soon!!!

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-19-2006, 08:49 AM
The first game has begun! This will be considered an "exhibition game" and will not count in the seasonal standings.

At the end of the first quarter, the score:

Full Politics.............. 1
Just Plain Politics...... 3

Damocles
08-19-2006, 09:11 AM
Today I have the draft for my money league... Man, I can't wait.

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Full Politics.............. 1...1 2
Just Plain Politics...... 3...1 4
Halftime

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-19-2006, 07:37 PM
Full Politics.............. 1...1...1 3
Just Plain Politics...... 3...1...1 5
3rd Qtr

...low scoring game today! ;)

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-19-2006, 09:42 PM
Full Politics.............. 1...1...1...2 5
Just Plain Politics...... 3...1...1...1 6
Final

maineman
08-25-2006, 01:19 PM
I see this went over well. LOL

I surmise that you have abandoned this sophomoric idea much like you abandoned your prediction that we wouldn't lose 500 more soldiers?

Care4all
08-25-2006, 06:43 PM
hey, this site is doing very good this week... it really is picking up daily!

maineman
08-25-2006, 06:59 PM
I am not talking about this site...I am talking about this silly self aggrandizing "game" developed by Dixie as a way of showing how many people are here versus there.....

he is such a douchebag.