PDA

View Full Version : JonBeney Ramsey Musrder Arrest?

Beefy
08-16-2006, 04:06 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/16/ramsey.arrest/index.html

Trip out.

Damocles
08-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Wow. I'm glad that something was done and hope they got the right guy... I wonder what Peter Boyles will be talking about tomorrow morning...

:rolleyes:

Beefy
08-16-2006, 04:16 PM
Yep, now we're talkin. Peter Boyles. LOL I remember that guy, and Lars Larson.

Damocles
08-16-2006, 04:17 PM
People have no idea how big this news will be locally... This is really HUGE...

Damocles
08-16-2006, 04:19 PM
from the story:

Carr was arrested Wednesday morning and has confessed to certain elements of the crime that are unknown to the general public, KUSA reported.

It appears that they really do have the right guy... Dayum! Boyles owes this family a HUGE ASS apology... I mean, really fricking big. Some foot kissing and Butt smooching is in store for him.

OrnotBitwise
08-16-2006, 04:19 PM
Hey, if they catch the guy then at least one supermarket tabloid will go under. Think of the jobs, man! Have you no compassion?

Beefy
08-16-2006, 04:31 PM
It appears that they really do have the right guy... Dayum! Boyles owes this family a HUGE ASS apology... I mean, really fricking big. Some foot kissing and Butt smooching is in store for him.

Yeah, he was ruthless about this, and he NEVER got tired of talking about it. He's got egg on his face. I'm sure the news is huge out there. Its going to Rock Elizabeth to its very foundation.

evince
08-16-2006, 04:33 PM
Im gald the got him ,its sounds like its a pretty solid case.

Damocles
08-16-2006, 04:33 PM
I watched a show on how it was believed to be a serial sex crime, that it fit the bill for several crimes that had been committed there just before her death... I saw that and started wondering and haven't "believed" it as strongly since. It was truly compelling. Now it appears that I can be glad that I started wondering....

Although I do owe them an apology for assuming from the beginning... Well, it normally is the parents.

Damocles
08-16-2006, 04:35 PM
Yeah, he was ruthless about this, and he NEVER got tired of talking about it. He's got egg on his face. I'm sure the news is huge out there. Its going to Rock Elizabeth to its very foundation.
Just about a month ago he was all up on this again... I can't remember what brought it back to his attention, but man was he all on them again.

OrnotBitwise
08-16-2006, 04:36 PM
I watched a show on how it was believed to be a serial sex crime, that it fit the bill for several crimes that had been committed there just before her death... I saw that and started wondering and haven't "believed" it as strongly since. It was truly compelling. Now it appears that I can be glad that I started wondering....

Although I do owe them an apology for assuming from the beginning... Well, it normally is the parents.
And, I'm sorry, but those child beauty pageants are still as creepy as hell. I don't think much of anyone who'd put their daughter in one . . . or at least I'm not inclined to.

evince
08-16-2006, 04:37 PM
Patsy death of ovarian cancer

evince
08-16-2006, 04:38 PM
And, I'm sorry, but those child beauty pageants are still as creepy as hell. I don't think much of anyone who'd put their daughter in one . . . or at least I'm not inclined to.

agreed

Damocles
08-16-2006, 04:38 PM
I would not want to be around anybody who would put their daughter up for that much danger. It really is sickening.

Beefy
08-16-2006, 05:02 PM
I would not want to be around anybody who would put their daughter up for that much danger. It really is sickening.

That really is the single issue that spread the umbrella of suspicion over the Ramseys.

OrnotBitwise
08-16-2006, 05:11 PM
That really is the single issue that spread the umbrella of suspicion over the Ramseys.
You're probably right. "Eew! Look at the creepy people who dressed their daughter up like a hooker."

Care4all
08-16-2006, 05:11 PM
Patsy Ramsey. the mother DIED in June...what ashame she wasn't alive when her daughter's killer is sentenced/.

It is a real shame that our government can RUIN people like the ramsey's and get away with it....

Beefy
08-16-2006, 05:22 PM
You're probably right. "Eew! Look at the creepy people who dressed their daughter up like a hooker."

Bingo. Remember all that business? "John must be a child molester! He dresses his daughter up to look like Tammy Baker!" He's the one who killed her!"

Patsy Ramsey. the mother DIED in June...what ashame she wasn't alive when her daughter's killer is sentenced/.

It is a real shame that our government can RUIN people like the ramsey's and get away with it....

Remember that poor dumb bastard Richard Jewel?

OrnotBitwise
08-16-2006, 05:33 PM
Remember that poor dumb bastard Richard Jewel?Oh, man. What a circus that was. Mob mentality at its finest.

Beefy
08-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Oh, man. What a circus that was. Mob mentality at its finest.

They swarmed that guy like hornets to a bee hive. The news was having reports on every night about "hero syndrome". Remember that? Then they found some duct tape in his condo and labeled it "bomb making material". That poor slob must have been shitting a brick through all that.

Cancel7
08-16-2006, 07:19 PM

Yes but, the mother is dead. That poor woman. I wish they could have gotten him before she died, which was pretty recently, so she maybe could have had some small peace. But I read that she did know they were close, and that they told her before she died that they would get him. Still...

Cancel7
08-16-2006, 07:28 PM
You guys, Beefy, Ornot and Damo are being far too hard on this woman. Yes, she showed poor judgement in putting her daughter in beauty contests, especially made up like that, but that doesn't mean she didn't love her. People not only have different values, but they value different things. Perhaps she herself was raised to believe that the only thing a girl had to offer was her looks. She did have a beautiful little girl. Showing off that beauty might have been, to her, the ultimate expression of love. YOu don't know.

And do you have any reason to believe that this man first noticed her because of a beauty pagent? I read he was a teacher? though with these first reports you have to be careful. But if that is true, how scary is that? And what should "good mothers" do, keep their kids out of school?

I just feel so sorry for her, because I bet she loved that girl very much, and even though we (and I do agree that it's damaging and stupid) question how she chose to shower attention on her, she obviously did do so, and then she was murdered right in her own house, and then, the entire world suspected she had something to with it. What moments peace did that woman ever know since that horrible day? And then she died of cancer, which you know, studies have shown that stress causes cancer.

What a terrible fate she was dealt, I feel, wish her final peace and let her be.

Beefy
08-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for her also, she was dealt a shitty hand.

Cancel7
08-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for her also, she was dealt a shitty hand.

Yes. The whole thing is just heartbreaking. The only time my feelings against the death penalty are ever tested, is when some pig like this tortures and murders a child.

Immanuel
08-16-2006, 07:52 PM
I wonder how many other children's lives this SOB has ruined since that day.

I'm glad they have caught him and am sorry that Mrs. Ramsey did not live to see this day. The last several years of her life must have been hell. The world had literally convicted them of this horrible crime even though they swore their innocence.

I must admit that I suspected them all along.

Immie

TheDanold
08-16-2006, 08:50 PM
You guys, Beefy, Ornot and Damo are being far too hard on this woman. Yes, she showed poor judgement in putting her daughter in beauty contests, especially made up like that, but that doesn't mean she didn't love her. People not only have different values, but they value different things. Perhaps she herself was raised to believe that the only thing a girl had to offer was her looks. She did have a beautiful little girl. Showing off that beauty might have been, to her, the ultimate expression of love. YOu don't know.

And do you have any reason to believe that this man first noticed her because of a beauty pagent? I read he was a teacher? though with these first reports you have to be careful. But if that is true, how scary is that? And what should "good mothers" do, keep their kids out of school?

I just feel so sorry for her, because I bet she loved that girl very much, and even though we (and I do agree that it's damaging and stupid) question how she chose to shower attention on her, she obviously did do so, and then she was murdered right in her own house, and then, the entire world suspected she had something to with it. What moments peace did that woman ever know since that horrible day? And then she died of cancer, which you know, studies have shown that stress causes cancer.

What a terrible fate she was dealt, I feel, wish her final peace and let her be.

Great post by Darlaling.

TheDanold
08-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Yes. The whole thing is just heartbreaking. The only time my feelings against the death penalty are ever tested, is when some pig like this tortures and murders a child.

Too bad the Liberalism wins out, you should go with your gut when it comes to crime, it's the one area of government that deserves emotionalism.

Brent
08-17-2006, 12:20 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/16/ramsey.arrest/index.html

Trip out.

Too bad he can only hang once.

Damocles
08-17-2006, 06:07 AM
Well, we find out that this guy's ex-wife, whom he left with three kids and no support so she has little incentive to help him, states that he was with her in Atlanta on Christmas of 1996 and his brother says he has pictures to back that up. It looks like Boulder has once again ate a brick of nasty cooked up in the kitchen of incompetence...

OrnotBitwise
08-17-2006, 09:20 AM

Actually, I think Beefy and I were both chastising the public -- including ourselves -- for leaping to conclusions based on the supposed lack of character of the parents. At least that was my intent. Sorry if I didn't express it well. :(

uscitizen
08-17-2006, 10:25 AM
Talk about jumping on the poor Ramseys, From what I have read so far on this it might well be that the guy is just a psycho nut. Probably guilty of some crimes, but it does not look like he killed the Ramsey girl at this point to me. But who knows, let the dust settle a bit and then decide.

Damocles
08-17-2006, 10:26 AM
Talk about jumping on the poor Ramseys, From what I have read so far on this it might well be that the guy is just a psycho nut. Probably guilty of some crimes, but it does not look like he killed the Ramsey girl at this point to me. But who knows, let the dust settle a bit and then decide.
Right. I go by the ex saying he was with her in Atlanta and the brother saying he has pictures... It pretty much says that he didn't do it. Hard to kill somebody in Boulder, CO when you are sleeeping in Atlanta, GA.

uscitizen
08-17-2006, 10:38 AM
But it is something for the media to jump on that does not run the risk of the busheeple jumping on them.

Damocles
08-17-2006, 10:41 AM
But it is something for the media to jump on that does not run the risk of the busheeple jumping on them.
The Bushrealites are the chosen people....

I think you can find it in 3 Constitution 4:27. Something about blessing them who bless thee... or something.

uscitizen
08-17-2006, 10:52 AM
Actually it is 4:29
Bless common people those who kiss my priveledged ass.

OrnotBitwise
08-17-2006, 11:46 AM
Right. I go by the ex saying he was with her in Atlanta and the brother saying he has pictures... It pretty much says that he didn't do it. Hard to kill somebody in Boulder, CO when you are sleeeping in Atlanta, GA.
Schroedinger's Pedophile?

Cancel7
08-17-2006, 04:38 PM
Actually, I think Beefy and I were both chastising the public -- including ourselves -- for leaping to conclusions based on the supposed lack of character of the parents. At least that was my intent. Sorry if I didn't express it well. :(

That's alright, you're a man Ornot. I don't expect you to express things well. I know your heart's in the right place.