PDA

View Full Version : Love Life

Beefy
06-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Love Life.

All of it, every ounce of life, everywhere, love life, and your life will be a good one, worth every minute.

I'm high.

uscitizen
06-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Kinda figured that, it is kinda hard to love the parts of life that sucks.

Cancel7
06-25-2007, 06:38 PM
LOL. I was going to say, so, Damo sent you those vicodins after all huh?

LadyT
06-25-2007, 06:41 PM
I'm high.

LOL, obviously.

uscitizen
06-25-2007, 06:44 PM
Beefy just drop by the Los Colinas Homewood suites I have a bottle of around 100 Lortabs with me.
official notice: This is not to imply that I would distribute any of those illegally.

Cancel7
06-25-2007, 07:15 PM
I like how everyone is lining up to give Beefy their pain pills. What about me? How about my pain? I'm the one who has to put up with 25 posts from Bottleborne just because I said "I wouldn't date a cop either". Do you think that if Beefy put up a thread saying "I don't date ugly chicks" that BB would have gone batshit nuts? Pffft.

Damocles
06-25-2007, 07:16 PM
Kinda figured that, it is kinda hard to love the parts of life that sucks.
If your entire life went well, and there were no downs, would you end up crying if they sent you to your room for 23 days with only 1 hours worth of phone calls?

Maybe.

Damocles
06-25-2007, 07:17 PM
I like how everyone is lining up to give Beefy their pain pills. What about me? How about my pain? I'm the one who has to put up with 25 posts from Bottleborne just because I said "I wouldn't date a cop either". Do you think that if Beefy put up a thread saying "I don't date ugly chicks" that BB would have gone batshit nuts? Pffft.
A person being ugly is in the eye of the beholder, a person being a cop is a fact of their life.

That being said, I wouldn't likely date a McDonald's manager because their values and drive is different than mine. We likely wouldn't have much in common.

Cancel7
06-25-2007, 07:19 PM
A person being ugly is in the eye of the beholder, a person being a cop is a fact of their life.

That being said, I wouldn't likely date a McDonald's manager because their values and drive is different than mine. We likely wouldn't have much in common.

Well, there you go. I wouldn't likely have much in common with a cop either. And I think the idea that opposites attract is kind of a myth. I'm sure that there are exceptions, but I'm not one of them.

Beefy
06-25-2007, 07:42 PM
I wouldn't date a cop. She'd take my pot.

FUCK THE POLICE
06-25-2007, 08:13 PM
Well, there you go. I wouldn't likely have much in common with a cop either. And I think the idea that opposites attract is kind of a myth. I'm sure that there are exceptions, but I'm not one of them.

Yeah, that is one of the biggest myths out there. It's just an excuse for two people who hate each other but think each others hot to keep on ascrewin'.

FUCK THE POLICE
06-25-2007, 08:15 PM

Actuall, there's been studies done on this. Whenever people were asked to rank 30 different black and white photos, 99% of participants ranked the womens beauty the exact same way.

uscitizen
06-25-2007, 08:37 PM

You are invited as well :)
Just remember my disclaimer.

uscitizen
06-25-2007, 08:38 PM

Huh ? cops get all the good stuff.

doniston
06-26-2007, 10:30 AM
I like how everyone is lining up to give Beefy their pain pills. What about me? How about my pain? I'm the one who has to put up with 25 posts from Bottleborne just because I said "I wouldn't date a cop either". Do you think that if Beefy put up a thread saying "I don't date ugly chicks" that BB would have gone batshit nuts? Pffft. That shouldn't be a painful experience, his posts are laughable (of course it is true, that even a "Tickle" is a form of pain)

doniston
06-26-2007, 10:33 AM

And SHARE it with her fellow officers. (At least the amount left over after booking you)