PDA

View Full Version : Peckers

Beefy
06-18-2007, 05:04 PM
I feel bad for the baby girls being born around now. When they come of age, they're going to have to deal with this horror:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/06/18/circumcision.decline.ap/index.html

Damocles
06-18-2007, 05:34 PM
"I knew before I was even pregnant that I would not circumcise," said Query, 39, a San Francisco, California, filmmaker whose son was born in 2002. "It's not like you're just cutting a piece of paper off a pad -- there's no 'cut here' line. It's not made to be cut off, and I would never, ever do that to my baby."

And if she saw my friend's wife now? After having two of her boys get infections at 3 years old and get circumcised at that much later date, she finally realized that there might be a logical reason for it and got the third circumcised at birth.

doniston
06-18-2007, 05:57 PM
I feel bad for the baby girls being born around now. When they come of age, they're going to have to deal with this horror:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/06/18/circumcision.decline.ap/index.html I really hope ypur comment was tongue-on-cheek.

Iam of the age that when I was born, most non-jewish boys were not circumsized. thus, I an still completely whole. and I an glad it is that way. I don't approve of the practice, nor do I approve of tattoos, body piercings, etc.

doniston
06-18-2007, 06:00 PM
And if she saw my friend's wife now? After having two of her boys get infections at 3 years old and get circumcised at that much later date, she finally realized that there might be a logical reason for it and got the third circumcised at birth. I would venture a guess that the infections were not due to the natural formation of the boy's bodies, but rather to cleanliness factors, which were not considered.

Damocles
06-18-2007, 06:03 PM
I would venture a guess that the infections were not due to the natural formation of the boy's bodies, but rather to cleanliness factors, which were not considered.
The doctor told her it was not uncommon to get infections when a young male was not circumcised. I'll believe the doctor. It doesn't matter to me anyway, it's likely her kid will be fine. But there is more than one reason to circumcise.

Cypress
06-18-2007, 06:43 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/06/18/circumcision.decline.ap/index.html

Given the title of the thread, I ain't clicking on that link

Damocles
06-18-2007, 06:54 PM
It is cnn.com, how bad do you figure it is?

Cancel7
06-18-2007, 06:56 PM
I've never seen one, so I can't comment. Am in no rush to see one either.

evince
06-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Yes infection can be a problem, some people are more prone to infections of Any kind than others.

My son got the modern kind where they put a ring around the head which cuts off the circulation to the foreskin and it becomes numb very quickly and then you leave it on for a few days and then it falls off with not cut marks no mess no fuss.

He never even flinched.

I think the mans penis is much more attractive without the skin.

Im sure yours is beautiful though Donnie.

evince
06-18-2007, 07:37 PM
The debate escalated in February, when studies found that heterosexual men in Africa who were circumcised had HIV infection rates up to 60 percent lower than uncircumcised men. Because of those studies, the American Academy of Pediatrics is taking another look at its policy.

an important fact in the article

doniston
06-18-2007, 08:28 PM
The doctor told her it was not uncommon to get infections when a young male was not circumcised. I'll believe the doctor. It doesn't matter to me anyway, it's likely her kid will be fine. But there is more than one reason to circumcise. No, I don't imagine it "IS" all that uncommon, but the question is why? could it be the fault of the mother??? and could it be the Doctor was just being kind, and non-judgemental????

doniston
06-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Yes infection can be a problem, some people are more prone to infections of Any kind than others.

My son got the modern kind where they put a ring around the head which cuts off the circulation to the foreskin and it becomes numb very quickly and then you leave it on for a few days and then it falls off with not cut marks no mess no fuss.

He never even flinched.

Im sure yours is beautiful though Donnie. HA HA HA,

Strange, but I've never been subject to that comment before.

doniston
06-18-2007, 08:34 PM
The debate escalated in February, when studies found that heterosexual men in Africa who were circumcised had HIV infection rates up to 60 percent lower than uncircumcised men. Because of those studies, the American Academy of Pediatrics is taking another look at its policy.

an important fact in the article Now that is understandable, but still likely a cleanliness problem. Further, if condums are used, what difference would it make???

Beefy
06-18-2007, 09:24 PM
HA HA HA,

Strange, but I've never been subject to that comment before.

And you never will be again. Circumcise the babies. They'll thank you for it. No woman wants to suck on a popsicle stick with the wrapper still on it.

FUCK THE POLICE
06-19-2007, 01:17 AM
Doniston, if it were circumscised there would simply never be any reason to even WORRY about cleanliness. One of the most remarkable things about the circumscized penis is it's beautiful simplicity, which puts it at an advantage to the vagina. It gets hard, and you can have sex. You also pee out of that same hole. No upkeep whatsoever. It's one of God's greatest inventions. Messing it up unnecessarily and requiring unnecessary cleanliness takes away from our rugged manliness.

God didn't necessarily mean for that to be there. After all, he told the Jews to get one. Ever heard of the appendix, anyway?

FUCK THE POLICE
06-19-2007, 01:22 AM

He never even flinched.

Im sure yours is beautiful though Donnie.

I honestly don't know if I got that. I have no cut marks, though, so I guess I did. Are cut marks common?

I actually didn't even know what a circumscision was until I went to a predominantly black church and the preacher said he preferred the Christian way of getting God's grace to the old Jewish, physical way, circumcision...

And so I asked my dad about it.

uscitizen
06-19-2007, 06:19 AM
It is all because of the joos.

doniston
06-19-2007, 07:32 AM
I honestly don't know if I got that. I have no cut marks, though, so I guess I did. Are cut marks common?

I actually didn't even know what a circumscision was until I went to a predominantly black church and the preacher said he preferred the Christian way of getting God's grace to the old Jewish, physical way, circumcision...

And so I asked my dad about it. There are no scars unless someone screwed up.

Uncircumsized, the head is covered with the foreskin, when relaxed.

Circumsized, there is virtually no foreslin, which desensitizes that portion, because it is always open to the elements.

In erection, there is virtually no difference in appearance. the foreskin disappears into the neck of the head.

Battleborne
06-19-2007, 09:29 AM
Doniston, if it were circumscised there would simply never be any reason to even WORRY about cleanliness. One of the most remarkable things about the circumscized penis is it's beautiful simplicity, which puts it at an advantage to the vagina. It gets hard, and you can have sex. You also pee out of that same hole. No upkeep whatsoever. It's one of God's greatest inventions. Messing it up unnecessarily and requiring unnecessary cleanliness takes away from our rugged manliness.

God didn't necessarily mean for that to be there. After all, he told the Jews to get one. Ever heard of the appendix, anyway?

Wash that puppie dude! wether or not it is circumsized... like any other parts of the body from stinky feet to armpits to the rear end! Cleanliness is next to Godliness....:rolleyes:

evince
06-19-2007, 12:14 PM
What a hilarious thread.

FUCK THE POLICE
06-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Interestingly enough, I one time measured my pecker and it was 4 and 1/3rd inches long. I'm just wondering, when is it going to crash in on itself and the universe end?

Oh yeah, proportional representation.

doniston
06-21-2007, 10:09 AM
Interestingly enough, I one time measured my pecker and it was 4 and 1/3rd inches long.

My sympathies HEH HEH

TRGLDTE
06-21-2007, 10:36 AM
The doctor told her it was not uncommon to get infections when a young male was not circumcised. I'll believe the doctor. It doesn't matter to me anyway, it's likely her kid will be fine. But there is more than one reason to circumcise.
My son is "all natural," and he's never had an infection.