PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Adamites and the Apocalypse

Brent
08-16-2006, 12:49 AM
What or whom existed prior to Adam and Eve? We know from the Bible that the earth wasn't non-existent prior to Adam and Eve; it was, rather, "without form, and void." From this we could draw many conclusions.

I, for one, believe there were Pre-Adamites. Here is my theory:

Pre-Adamites were angelic beings who inhabited not only the earth, but also a temperate Venus, Mars and Rahab. Lucifier was the archangel who ruled over these worlds. "Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire." (Ezekiel 28:14 KJV)

He became arrogant, however, and desired more power than that which was vested in him by the Lord. "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee." (Ezekiel 28:15 KJV) Lucifier and his minions even attempted to create their own beings. This, I believe, is why we have a fossil record which dates back earlier than 7,000 years in the past.

Lucifer's rebellion was met with destruction. His home planet of Rahab, which existed between Mars and Jupiter, was completely annihilated. Psalm 89:10 declares, "Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm."

Rahab's existence was reduced to what we know today as the Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter. It is also likely God used pieces of the planet to pour out His wrath upon Venus, Earth and Mars. This would explain why evidence of catastrophe on these planets is so profound. Mars was clearly once a habitable planet; so was Venus, in all likelihood.

Isaiah 51:9 (NIV) declares: "Awake, awake! Clothe yourself with strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in days gone by, as in generations of old. Was it not you who cut Rahab to pieces, who pierced that monster through?" The Dragon is Lucifer. With his world destroyed, he and his minions were scattered. "How you have fallen from heaven, O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, You who have weakened the nations!" (Isaiah 14:12 NIV)

On the re-created earth, those rebellious angels engaged in sexual relations with the daughters of men. "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose." (Genesis 6:2 KJV)

This resulted in a angel-human hybrid race. "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." (Genesis 6:4 KJV)

Lucifer wanted to destroy the human race in order to destroy God's plan to redeem mankind. The global flood was necessary not only to purify the world of its sins, but also to preserve pure Adamite stock, unto which would the Christ be born.

One day, Luficer-incarnate and his minions will return to the earth; they are the army of the Antichrist. "Peace" will be established by the "messiah," the false christ. This false christ will enslave the world. Anyone who refuses to become a mindless drone will be exterminated. Christians who remain true to their faith will be persecuted.

Nevertheless, we have peace in knowing that while the wicked can take our lives, they cannot take our souls. Whosoever has put their faith in Christ will not perish but be rewarded with eternal life. Not by our deeds, but according to the grace of God.

Satan will, yet again, FAIL in his plans to destroy God's plan to redeem mankind. Satan and his minions will be cast into a lake of fire where the suffering will never cease.

ALL of these events shall testify that there is one, eternal, Almighty God the Father -- there are NO other gods but He. Amen!

Brent
08-16-2006, 12:52 AM
On an interesting note, in my research I discovered the name 'Rahab' means "Proud" or "Pride," or "To Boast." Pride/arrogance was the reason Satan was removed from his position of authority. Rahab, the world of pride, was annihilated.

uscitizen
08-16-2006, 08:23 AM
You need to go back on your lithium Brent.

Brent
08-16-2006, 12:38 PM
You need to go back on your lithium Brent.

Stop being a troll, please.

OrnotBitwise
08-16-2006, 12:39 PM
Stop being a troll, please.Stop talking to yourself, please.

uscitizen
08-16-2006, 12:44 PM
Brent, I am seriously concerned about your mental health.

uscitizen
08-16-2006, 12:45 PM
btw I am much more concerned about how my pencils are arranged in my coffee cup than about being called a troll :)

DigitalDave
08-16-2006, 12:57 PM
I was lucky, God gifted me with an extremely large penis. He constructed it out of the parts he was going to use for Brents brain...

uscitizen
08-16-2006, 01:00 PM
LOL
Does that mean your weenie is made from excrement ?

OrnotBitwise
08-16-2006, 01:07 PM
Did Neanderthals live before or after Adam and Eve? I'm planning on watching Neanderthal: The Rebirth on the Science Channel this weekend and I want to know if this "Pre-Adamite" thing applies.

Brent
08-16-2006, 01:13 PM
Did Neanderthals live before or after Adam and Eve? I'm planning on watching Neanderthal: The Rebirth on the Science Channel this weekend and I want to know if this "Pre-Adamite" thing applies.

Neanderthals were created by Lucifer. Lucifer wanted to be a God, so it only makes sense that he attempted to create life. He wanted to create life in his own likeliness. Obviously, he didn't do a very good job.

So to answer your question, yes, I believe Neanderthals were pre-Adamite lifeforms.

uscitizen
08-16-2006, 01:16 PM
Adams son found a neanderthal in the land of nod to marry I think.

DigitalDave
08-16-2006, 02:49 PM
LOL
Does that mean your weenie is made from excrement ?

No, it just explains why I have a large peter. God took a dump in Brent's skull to finish creating him. I have what was originally was supposed to be there.

Beefy
08-16-2006, 02:56 PM
Brent, you've got it all wrong. Prior to Adam and Eve, there were175 billion lost thetans floating around all over the place, exiled from Xenu's federation. Read Dianetics, Thetans 2:24-26 - "24:and he who hast been wired to believe in such as the dinosaur and the amoeba shall perish bodiless :25 Until that form of an upright bipedal lacking bellybuttons and missing a rib comes hither 26:Xenu has condemned those which were placed in the DC-3s"

Incontrovertable proof that I am right and you are wrong. Incontrovertable.

Brent
08-17-2006, 12:15 AM
DD,

I can outsmart you any time.

Beefy
08-17-2006, 12:18 AM
DD,

Maybe him, but you cannot outsmart Xenu. You cannot suggest that your fantasy is somehow more relevant than mine, or anyone elses.

Anyhow, I got a ride from the airport, but I would like to hang back with you for a drink or something before the fairs. You game?

DigitalDave
08-17-2006, 07:58 AM
DD,

Whoa whoa whoa.. is that a challenge? Outsmart me? Fuck that, I challenge you to a duel! If you're so smart, you'll figure out my weakness befor eI pulvarize you!

klaatu
08-17-2006, 08:03 AM
Brent .keep it up and ignore the bullshit.., ..you are on your way to a pretty good novel ....

uscitizen
08-17-2006, 08:05 AM
Brent Ron Hubbard ?