PDA

View Full Version : Its time

Beefy
05-29-2007, 10:56 PM
The rapture is coming within the next couple of years. Believe me, I know. There's a couple of guys I know who are radical Christians, and they're telling me to dump everything and prepare for it. Not only that, but I had a dream about fearies. And, the Aztec calendar is ending. So I'm selling all my shit cheap. I don't need nothing but my smokes and my booze. I'll repent shortly and have my mansion in heaven. So long suckers.

Your an idiot if you don't believe it.

Anyone else see the retardidity of fundamental religious shit?

Cancel7
05-30-2007, 04:49 AM
The rapture is coming within the next couple of years. Believe me, I know. There's a couple of guys I know who are radical Christians, and they're telling me to dump everything and prepare for it. Not only that, but I had a dream about fearies. And, the Aztec calendar is ending. So I'm selling all my shit cheap. I don't need nothing but my smokes and my booze. I'll repent shortly and have my mansion in heaven. So long suckers.

Beefy, you should get away from those guys. You can never tell if they get it into their heads that they need a sacrifice to get the rapture ball rolling. And if there are no virgins around, it's bound to be the fat guy! ;)

uscitizen
05-30-2007, 06:38 AM
Yep the SDisciples of Christ thought he would come back before he died. Christ even said this to them. Every Christian seems to think the end is coming in their lifetime....
I have to agree with LadyT, get away form those guys they might decide they need someone to sacrifice just to test their faith.

LadyT
05-30-2007, 06:47 AM
Actually Beefy, you may be joking, but on a serious note I had a dream about Anirias - she's an ancient faery princess who has predicted the break up of Pangea (it was populated by a prior human race). Anyway, she told me that in 2013 a few chosen people will be led down through a series of caves to middle earth where they will remain safe. Two years later an asteroid will hit earth and destroy all of its inhabitants. The only life on the planet will be below for the next 3 thousand years when the chosen few will emerge and repopulate the planet once again. I know this to be true. You have to take my word for it. Warn people. If they want to be saved they are going to have to join the Church of People and send me lots of money. Or die. You choose.

If you don't believe me believe Princess Anirias; she doesn't lie. I swear.

She also told me that Bush's father is actually an ape from the Congo (a secret that must be kept until he's out of office) and that by human standards he's midly retarded but by ape standards he's a genius. Which means I definitely trust her.

LadyT
05-30-2007, 06:49 AM
Yep the SDisciples of Christ thought he would come back before he died. Christ even said this to them. Every Christian seems to think the end is coming in their lifetime....
I have to agree with LadyT, get away form those guys they might decide they need someone to sacrifice just to test their faith.

You mean Darla ;)

I know.....we look alike.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
05-30-2007, 06:55 AM
I believe the noahide theocrats will try to simulate a series of end times events. They will cause war in israel, rebuild the temple, present a messiah, use technology to simulate miracles etc. Whether the real jesus shows up to stop them is what I'm waiting to find out.

Damocles
05-30-2007, 07:04 AM

Have your friends sold their stuff? Just remind them of the whole "theif in the night" verses. They may catch on to the whole idea that if they are right, they won't know when he is coming...

uscitizen
05-30-2007, 07:13 AM
You mean Darla ;)

I know.....we look alike.

OOPS! sorry not awake yet.

uscitizen
05-30-2007, 07:14 AM
I believe the noahide theocrats will try to simulate a series of end times events. They will cause war in israel, rebuild the temple, present a messiah, use technology to simulate miracles etc. Whether the real jesus shows up to stop them is what I'm waiting to find out.

Keep watch on Independence Missouri.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
05-30-2007, 07:23 AM
Keep watch on Independence Missouri.

What's the significance of indepenece missouri? I want to get it, but I just don't.

uscitizen
05-30-2007, 07:40 AM
What's the significance of indepenece missouri? I want to get it, but I just don't.

One of our presidential candidates think the second coming of christ will be there.

Know your candidates....

Damocles
05-30-2007, 07:43 AM
It's a Mormon thing.

Cypress
05-30-2007, 08:07 AM

I have a sneaking suspicion that I won't be whisked to heaven during the rapture, with you, Darla, USC, and MissT. That's why I've been stocking up on ammo, guns, and canned food to survive the tribulation. I've often wondered how and why God is going to leave three billion buddists, hindus, muslims, and others on earth during the rapture. Are they really less deserving than a few hundred million evangelicals, fundamentalists, and baptists?

Personally, I'm joining forces with the hindus during the tribulation. Hindus can kick ass, and anyone who worships a cow, is going to be a good ally to have during the seven year tribulation.

Cancel 2016.2
05-30-2007, 08:08 AM
"Beefy, you should get away from those guys. You can never tell if they get it into their heads that they need a sacrifice to get the rapture ball rolling. And if there are no virgins around, it's bound to be the fat guy! "

Holy shit... my side hurts from laughing so hard...

AnyOldIron
05-30-2007, 08:08 AM

Wow, AHZ is on the money again!

The biggest threat from any 'rapture' or similar are those who will try to bring about the events described in it, and lets face it, there are plenty of them in positions of power...

Blackwater Lunchbreak
05-30-2007, 08:11 AM
Wow, AHZ is on the money again!

The biggest threat from any 'rapture' or similar are those who will try to bring about the events described in it, and lets face it, there are plenty of them in positions of power...

Yep, and the whole thing depends on the misguided Christian Zionists staying in lockstep with their globalist overlords.

uscitizen
05-30-2007, 08:12 AM
Darn you guys are going down AHZ's lane with this :shock:

I think Ghandi had it right, something to the effect of : I like this Jesus, why are not more Christians like him ?

Blackwater Lunchbreak
05-30-2007, 08:13 AM
Darn you guys are going down AHZ's lane with this :shock:

I think Ghandi had it right, something to the effect of : I like this Jesus, why are not more Christians like him ?

I agree with ghandi. Most organized christian churches are completely corrupt.

AnyOldIron
05-30-2007, 08:42 AM
Hindus can kick ass, and anyone who worships a cow, is going to be a good ally to have during the seven year tribulation.

But cows are for eating, and they don't like that....

AnyOldIron
05-30-2007, 08:43 AM
Yep, and the whole thing depends on the misguided Christian Zionists staying in lockstep with their globalist overlords.

You had me until the globalist overlords?

Who are these people?

uscitizen
05-30-2007, 09:29 AM
Umm I think they are a top secret group made up of Rush Lintballs, Ralph Nader, Noam chomsky, Dickie cheney, and Bill gates.

Damocles
05-30-2007, 09:36 AM

Who are these people?
Teh joooooooos!

uscitizen
05-30-2007, 09:38 AM
I agree with ghandi. Most organized christian churches are completely corrupt.

Umm I don't think Ghandi said they were corrupt...
but duuh, they have to be organized to be a church.....sigh....

uscitizen
05-30-2007, 09:39 AM
Ohh yeah I forgot about the skinhead / WS influence.

Yep DE Joos fer sure.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
05-30-2007, 11:01 AM

Who are these people?

1 1. The Astor Bloodline
2. 2. The Bundy Bloodline
3.3. The Collins Bloodline
4.4. The DuPont Bloodline
5.5. The Freeman Bloodline
6 6. The Kennedy Bloodline
7 7. The Li Bloodline
8.8. The Onassis Bloodline
9 9. The Reynolds bloodline
110. The Rockefeller Bloodline
11. The Rothschild Bloodline
12. The Russell Bloodline
13. The Van Duyn Bloodline
The Disney Bloodline (http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/index.htm)

Blackwater Lunchbreak
05-30-2007, 11:02 AM
Umm I don't think Ghandi said they were corrupt...
but duuh, they have to be organized to be a church.....sigh....

But you don't have to go to a church to be a christian. ...sigh...

uscitizen
05-30-2007, 11:04 AM
To get tax deductions for donations you have to be doing it with an organized church...

Blackwater Lunchbreak
05-30-2007, 11:09 AM
To get tax deductions for donations you have to be doing it with an organized church...

For many people, morality relates to more than their tax status.

TRGLDTE
05-30-2007, 11:18 AM
Have your friends sold their stuff? Just remind them of the whole "theif in the night" verses. They may catch on to the whole idea that if they are right, they won't know when he is coming... Keep pushing them - It may be your opportunity to get some good stuff cheap. Maybe even FREE! After all, what good will money do them in the Kingdom of Heaven?

Damocles
05-30-2007, 11:20 AM
I think their opportunity may have passed...

http://www.wave.net/upg/gate/

uscitizen
05-30-2007, 11:25 AM
For many people, morality relates to more than their tax status.

Or perhaps peer status pressures ?
Many I know go to church because it is what our local society and families expect of them.

Women can be downright naggy to the point of being bitchy about going to church.

Thorn
05-30-2007, 12:11 PM

Wasn't there a group of people a few years ago in the South Pacific who did just that? They were completely convinced that the world would end on such-and-such date, and divested themselves of all their earthly belongings. Of course the date came and went ... just as all the other such dates will pass unheralded.

I saw interviews with some of those Heaven's Gate members before they all killed themselves; it was pretty sad. I was certain at the time that at least a couple of them had serious reservations about what they were planning to do, but presumably they felt they had more to lose by backing out so went along with the mass suicide. Sad, sad, sad.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
05-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Or perhaps peer status pressures ?
Many I know go to church because it is what our local society and families expect of them.

Women can be downright naggy to the point of being bitchy about going to church.

Plus, most churches themselves teach that the individual cannot truly understand things without a minister, pastor or priest. This is the level where the religion is corrupted, the ministers. They invent theories like muli-covenant dispensationalism to explain away the obvious narrative intent of the stories. Jesus was rebel against the pharisees, and explains in clear language how they are twisting the religion to their own benefit. Yet many still stupidly repeat "jesus was a jew" ad nauseum to obscure his true message. ;) So now we have to deal with Christian Zionists. DOH!

Don't get me started on women.

uscitizen
05-30-2007, 12:37 PM
Well, Jesus was a jew.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
05-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Well, Jesus was a jew.

ethnically, yes, I understand, but in the bumper sticker world of human discourse this is used to equate to the argument "Jesus was a jew, and therefore all christians should be supportive of the agenda of Rabbinical Judaism."

uscitizen
05-30-2007, 12:44 PM
ethnically, yes, I understand, but in the bumper sticker world of human discourse this is used to equate to the argument "Jesus was a jew, and therefore all christians should be supportive of the agenda of Rabbinical Judaism."

this I agree with thee on.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
05-30-2007, 12:48 PM
this I agree with thee on.

Yeehaw, a little of the Old English! Yea and verily!

uscitizen
05-30-2007, 12:51 PM
Yeehaw, a little of the Old English! Yea and verily!

Keep that up and Damo will think we are having a revival on his board.

Cancel7
05-30-2007, 05:06 PM
"Beefy, you should get away from those guys. You can never tell if they get it into their heads that they need a sacrifice to get the rapture ball rolling. And if there are no virgins around, it's bound to be the fat guy! "

Holy shit... my side hurts from laughing so hard...

:)

If I hadn't seen those pics he posted of himself, and knew fully well that he is not fat, I wouldn't have said it.

Cancel7
05-30-2007, 05:07 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that I won't be whisked to heaven during the rapture, with you, Darla, USC, and MissT. That's why I've been stocking up on ammo, guns, and canned food to survive the tribulation. I've often wondered how and why God is going to leave three billion buddists, hindus, muslims, and others on earth during the rapture. Are they really less deserving than a few hundred million evangelicals, fundamentalists, and baptists?

Personally, I'm joining forces with the hindus during the tribulation. Hindus can kick ass, and anyone who worships a cow, is going to be a good ally to have during the seven year tribulation.

Really...this sounds kind of hot Cypress. I'm glad you thought of me, since, sadly, you're right, I don't think I'm getting sucked up in the rapture either.

OrnotBitwise
05-30-2007, 05:27 PM
No, I think it's usually interpreted to mean "a lot of Protestants are evil, hypocritical fucks who ought to be ashamed of themselves."

uscitizen
05-31-2007, 06:56 AM
No, I think it's usually interpreted to mean "a lot of Protestants are evil, hypocritical fucks who ought to be ashamed of themselves."

got that right!

Blackwater Lunchbreak
05-31-2007, 07:22 AM

how do you get that interpretation? Are you a moron or something?

uscitizen
05-31-2007, 07:32 AM
It is just over your head AHZ. Don't fret about it.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
05-31-2007, 08:07 AM
It is just over your head AHZ. Don't fret about it.

I don't think so. I just think he's a moron who wanted to say something, but couldn't think of anything rational or coherent. You give a shot at explaining it, if you're so confident of it's merit.

uscitizen
05-31-2007, 08:28 AM
Your this or that mind cannot comprehend the answers to complex problems.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
05-31-2007, 08:29 AM
Your this or that mind cannot comprehend the answers to complex problems.

No, your mass of wishy washy grey cells worships meaninglessness and inconsistency.

uscitizen
05-31-2007, 08:31 AM
No, your mass of wishy washy grey cells worships meaninglessness and inconsistency.

There is an very small chance that you are correct, but it is highly improbable.

doniston
06-03-2007, 09:11 PM

"Fearies"??? Sometimes Typos are VERY revealing. (tho I asume your post was tongue-in-cheek)

Damocles
06-03-2007, 09:14 PM
"Fearies"??? Sometimes Typos are VERY revealing. (tho I asume your post was tongue-in-cheek)
It was how Brent spelled it in his "My View on 'Things'" thread.

Agnosticus_Caesar
06-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Brent is Young, Dumb, and given the tendency of the universe to not select for intelligence, probably the third thing. One can only hope that he doesn't find a vector by which to spread his memes.

Damocles
06-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Brent is Young, Dumb, and given the tendency of the universe to not select for intelligence, probably the third thing. One can only hope that he doesn't find a vector by which to spread his memes.
Hey, I was having fun running his "hollow Earth 'theory'" into the ground. I enjoy Brent's posts. I find them very funny.

Agnosticus_Caesar
06-03-2007, 11:12 PM
I'm pretty sure that Brent is past the idea that he gains some social status by claiming piety, and is now morphing beyond the next step of simple antagonist. Being an antagonist with ridiculous claims is a step towards making more reasonable claims without having to accept one's former gaffes.

"What? That? You know I was just fucking around!"

I've seen it before, many times.

Damocles
06-03-2007, 11:19 PM
I'm pretty sure that Brent is past the idea that he gains some social status by claiming piety, and is now morphing beyond the next step of simple antagonist. Being an antagonist with ridiculous claims is a step towards making more reasonable claims without having to accept one's former gaffes.

"What? That? You know I was just fucking around!"

I've seen it before, many times.
We've seen it from Brent many times.