PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday the 13th!!!

Minister of Truth
04-12-2012, 10:24 AM
I think it would be fun to have a thread for this occasion. Feel free to chronicle your experiences with this most evil and unlucky of days. I'll admit I tend to just laugh at it, but it would be fun to see what you can all come up with. I will attempt to bump this thread up in the future for further adventures.

So far, nothing exciting has happened to me, except that I had to come into work two hours late, so that I can stay two hours later and cover a section that would otherwise be short-manned during those two hours...

:hide:

Damocles
04-12-2012, 10:42 AM
It was certainly unlucky for the Knights Templar...

/MSG/
04-12-2012, 11:02 AM
international ammo tech day.

Minister of Truth
04-12-2012, 12:28 PM
How about International Running-with-Scissors Day? :D

PostmodernProphet
04-12-2012, 05:09 PM
How about International Running-with-Scissors Day? :D

poor taste, considering how that's how Watermark died.....

apple0154
04-12-2012, 05:12 PM
I think it would be fun to have a thread for this occasion. Feel free to chronicle your experiences with this most evil and unlucky of days. I'll admit I tend to just laugh at it, but it would be fun to see what you can all come up with. I will attempt to bump this thread up in the future for further adventures.

So far, nothing exciting has happened to me, except that I had to come into work two hours late, so that I can stay two hours later and cover a section that would otherwise be short-manned during those two hours...

:hide:

I had a completely crappy day today. I'm staying home tomorrow.

USFREEDOM911
04-12-2012, 05:23 PM
It was certainly unlucky for the Knights Templar...

No shit.

USFREEDOM911
04-12-2012, 05:24 PM
poor taste, considering how that's how Watermark died.....

He didn't die.
He just put his eye out. :palm:

apple0154
04-15-2012, 07:48 PM
I had a completely crappy day today. I'm staying home tomorrow.

The "perfect" week ends with the pump dying on the washing machine. Naturally, it had to leak all over the floor.

Prices sure have risen since I bought a washer and dryer. Of course, that was 20 years ago. I suppose I can't complain about Maytag. Still, it's been one hell of a week! :rant:

Crashk
04-16-2012, 10:09 AM
Superstitious knuckleheads. Everyone knows its unlucky to be superstitious.