PDA

View Full Version : World War III and the Antichrist

Brent
08-15-2006, 12:08 AM
How long will it be before all Nations of the world pour out their fury against Israel?

I believe the day is coming soon. China will form an alliance with several Islamic nations, including Iran. China might even help (or already be helping) Iran develop their nuclear weapons capability. The sleeping bear, Russia, will also likely be involved against Israel. Nuclear war is also likely to occur. China will use atomic weapons, giving the United States and Israel no other option than to return fire.

It will be a "M.A.D." world indeed.

"Peace" will be established by the "messiah," the false christ. This false christ will enslave the world. Anyone who refuses to become a mindless drone will be exterminated.

Nevertheless, we have peace in knowing that while the wicked can take our lives, they cannot take our souls. Whosoever has put their faith in Christ will not perish but be rewarded with eternal life. Not by works, but according to the grace of God.

Satan will, yet again, FAIL. Satan and his minions will be cast into a lake of fire where the suffering will never cease. ALL of these happenings will testify to the fact that there is one, eternal, Almighty God the Father -- there are NO other gods but He.

Beefy
08-15-2006, 01:16 AM
What the hell does this have to do with us? I guess since the bible says that Israel is great, that all of her wars are ours. Well Brent, go fight for her, don't expect me to.

What's stopping you?

Anyhow, can you pick me up from SeaTac next monday and drop me at the edgewater. I'm working the fairs. Let me know.

Brent
08-15-2006, 01:41 AM
What the hell does this have to do with us? I guess since the bible says that Israel is great, that all of her wars are ours. Well Brent, go fight for her, don't expect me to.

What's stopping you?

Once the United States becomes involved, I expect I'll be drafted, in which case I will be happy to serve and, if God wills it to be so, die for my Nation. Whether you will be drafted or not is open to debate. You're 30, right?

Anyhow, can you pick me up from SeaTac next monday and drop me at the edgewater. I'm working the fairs. Let me know.

Hmm, what time? I work that day... 9am to 5pm, I think, but it might be a closing shift.

AnyOldIron
08-15-2006, 03:01 AM
Brent, you are a lunatic.

This is like someone attempting to predict the future based on the writings of TRR Tolkien, JK Rowling or on Ovid's work.

I wish the world would grow up (religion is a childish disease) and lose this madness....

BRUTALITOPS
08-15-2006, 05:13 AM
How long will it be before all Nations of the world pour out their fury against Israel?

I believe the day is coming soon. China will form an alliance with several Islamic nations, including Iran. China might even help (or already be helping) Iran develop their nuclear weapons capability. The sleeping bear, Russia, will also likely be involved against Israel. Nuclear war is also likely to occur. China will use atomic weapons, giving the United States and Israel no other option than to return fire.

"Peace" will be established by the "messiah," the false christ. This false christ will enslave the world. Anyone who refuses to become a mindless drone will be exterminated.

Nevertheless, we have peace in knowing that while the wicked can take our lives, they cannot take our souls. Whosoever has put their faith in Christ will not perish but be rewarded with eternal life. Not by works, but according to the grace of God.

Satan will, yet again, FAIL. Satan and his minions will be cast into a lake of fire where the suffering will never cease. ALL of these happenings will testify to the fact that there is one, eternal, Almighty God the Father -- there are NO other gods but He.

Remember how you used to believe that hell wasn't eternal, or was merely the grave? This is why I don't take anything you say seriously, you change your mind too good damn much.

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 07:45 AM
Grind is a conspiracy theorist ??

Brent
08-15-2006, 11:30 AM
Dear Grind,

Hell (Sheol) isn't eternal -- it is the grave.
Hell (Gehenna) is eternal -- it's the lake of fire.

Actually, in total there are 5 compartments of hell:

Tartarus, Sheol, the Abyss, Gehenna (Lake of Fire), and Paradise.

Any questions?

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 11:33 AM
There is no hell. Unless you make one for yourself on this earth.

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 11:34 AM
Do Jews believe in Hell ?

Brent
08-15-2006, 11:36 AM
Do Jews believe in Hell ?

Jews believe in Sheol, Paradise, and probably the Abyss, too.

I am not sure about Tartarus. And I know they don't believe in the Lake.

Brent
08-15-2006, 11:36 AM
There is no hell. Unless you make one for yourself on this earth.

How can you flat-out state "there is no hell" when it is a matter of belief and not evidence?

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 11:38 AM
So if Gods chosen people do not agree with your viewpoint/beliefs on hell......

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 11:40 AM
How can you flat-out state "there is no hell" when it is a matter of belief and not evidence?

Very easy I don't believe there is a hell . You answered your own question Brent. You state that there is a hell because you believe there is, I believe in the other direction.

Brent
08-15-2006, 11:41 AM
So if Gods chosen people do not agree with your viewpoint/beliefs on hell......

That's because they don't accept the New Testament. The Bible says Jews are in a state of rebellion. The Jews will repent during the Tribulation, however.

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 11:41 AM
Condemning me to hell is pretty funny as I don't believe it exists. Those scare tactics have no effect on me.

Brent
08-15-2006, 12:01 PM
Condemning me to hell is pretty funny as I don't believe it exists. Those scare tactics have no effect on me.

Where did I or anyone else condemn you to hell?

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 12:25 PM
So why worry about sinning Brent, you can repent later :)

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Another strange occurance in Christian religion.
The good little boys finish last the repentent sinners get the glory. The worse they were before being "saved" the more glorious it is.
While the good boy gets no praise.....

Damocles
08-15-2006, 12:31 PM
It seems you follow the teachings in Enoch very well for somebody who believes it is not "divinely inspired" (even though God himself taught from it ;))

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 12:32 PM
Where did I or anyone else condemn you to hell?

Ahh but your footer/signature leads to that conclusion everytime you post.

Brent
08-15-2006, 12:43 PM
It seems you follow the teachings in Enoch very well for somebody who believes it is not "divinely inspired" (even though God himself taught from it ;))

I did not say Enoch is necesarily uninspired. I simply said God does not want it in the Bible, for whatever His reasons. However I do believe it's possible that parts of Enoch may have become corrupted, hence why it's not included in the Bible.

Brent
08-15-2006, 12:46 PM
Ahh but your footer/signature leads to that conclusion everytime you post.

It's your choice on whether or not you want to be condemned. If you're feeling condemned because of my signature, then perhaps my signature is doing its job. Guilt is the first step. Where there's guilt, there's humility. That's when we recognize the need for a Savior.

Sir Evil
08-15-2006, 12:47 PM

How long will others waste their time reading this dripple?

you are a jew hating, terrorist sympathizing, muslim wannabe... what a shitbrick!

Brent
08-15-2006, 12:49 PM
you are a jew hating,

Where have I expressed anything else but love towards Israel?

terrorist sympathizing, muslim wannabe... what a shitbrick!

???

I am on the side of America and Israel.

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 01:05 PM
It's your choice on whether or not you want to be condemned. If you're feeling condemned because of my signature, then perhaps my signature is doing its job. Guilt is the first step. Where there's guilt, there's humility. That's when we recognize the need for a Savior.

Well that is where you condemn me to hell Brent. Evaded that one huh ? :)

Oh I feel no guilt about religion at all. I have had over 60 yrs to work this out Brent. How long you been at it ?

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 01:06 PM
Where have I expressed anything else but love towards Israel?

???

I am on the side of America and Israel.

Are they on the same side ? Well I guess so as long as we do Israels dirty work for them and give them billions.

Immanuel
08-15-2006, 01:07 PM
Brent,

Why did God give us the Law?

Just to make slaves of us? Just to make us fear him?

Your view of Jehovah is one of fear. My view of the God of the Old Testament (who is also Jesus of the New Testament) is one of love.

I have no problem with the article you posted. I have never once argued that war is not an instrument used by God.

The issue that I brought up was your attempt to associate "The Lord is a man of war" in a song of praise with your statement that the Lord commanded Israel to kill thousands of people.

"You love Jesus, Immanuel. Clearly, however, you do not wish to understand of His Father in Heaven."

You, Brent, have no understanding of The Father in Heaven. You think he is some hate-filled old man sitting in Heaven who wants to destroy any human being that does not follow YOUR interpretation of the Old Testament law. You see, the problem you have is that you do not comprehend the reason that God gave us the law. It was not to condemn but to save.

Galations 3:19-25

19What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was put into effect through angels by a mediator. 20A mediator, however, does not represent just one party; but God is one.

21Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22But the Scripture declares that the whole world is a prisoner of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

23Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. 24So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. 25Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law.

The law was written to save your butt not condemn it.

This part bears repeating:

the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith.

Now, I ask you again, why did God give us the law? To condemn or to save?

Immie

Brent
08-15-2006, 02:30 PM
God gave us the Law for the reasons I stated in my private message. He gave us the Law to demonstrate what we are incapable of keeping the Law. That is, to demonstrate that we need a Savior to deliver us from the power of death and hell. For those interested, here in the message I sent to Immanuel:

I understand now where you're coming from. You believe the OT provides a contrast with the NT. Under the Law we're condemned, demonstrating the need for a Savior. The New Testament demonstrates the Love of God toward mankind once the Sacrifice has been offered on our behalf. Fair enough.

The reason I believe differently than you is because the wrath of God is evident in the NT as well as the OT. Read Acts 5:1-10, for example, which tells the story of Ananias and Sapphira, who were destroyed as punishment for telling a lie. Do you concede that God took their lives?

You believe the OT provides an illustration of God's wrath, while the NT provides an illustration of God's mercy. I believe the OT and the NT alike demonstrate both characteristics of God. How many times was God merciful in the OT? More specifically, how many times was He patient with Israel when they were sinning?

The Atonement has provided the path to redemption. Whoever puts their faith in Jesus Christ is saved from spiritual condemnation. However, I do not interpret this to mean God does not punish us. Ultimately, the biggest difference between us is I do not believe God is all mercy, all the time. I believe the Lord shows mercy upon whom He wants to show mercy and compassion upon whom He wants to show compassion (Romans 9). I also believe God punishes individuals and entire Nations for their wickedness. I believe Ananias and Sapphira were punished for their wickedness.

In other words, I believe that contrast between wrath and mercy still exists! If there were no condemnation whatsoever, would God's mercy seem so gracious to those who receive it? It is a matter of perspective. If there were no darkness, would the light shine so brightly? I believe this is why some people go to hell. The Atonement of Jesus Christ on our behalf certainly has the power to redeem everyone, but God allows some men to go to hell, in order that His glory will be proclaimed.

Do you believe people go to hell?

If so, how is that compatible with your view that God does not express wrath and condemnation?

But, anyway, what does this have to do with World War III and the Antichrist? It seems you replied in the wrong topic.

Damocles
08-15-2006, 02:32 PM
Is that a PM there, Brent? If so, please edit the post. Those are not for public consumption without permission.

Brent
08-15-2006, 02:33 PM
Is that a PM there, Brent? If so, please edit the post. Those are not for public consumption without permission.

It's my PM, Damo. I didn't post Immie's reply.

I don't have the right to post my own PM?

Damocles
08-15-2006, 02:49 PM
Nah, we're cool. Just wanted to insure it was all copascetic... When something I haven't seen on the board shows up, it starts to get me all worried and junk, ya know?

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 03:06 PM
so god gave us laws he knew we could not keep. Darn what an asshole god you must think god is.

OrnotBitwise
08-15-2006, 03:09 PM
so god gave us laws he knew we could not keep. Darn what an asshole god you must think god is.
Basically a "deadbeat dad" when you think about it.

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 03:22 PM
God is all powerful in the universe, but Needs our worship ? whassup with that anyway. Sort of like me needing Tobys admiration. this is a vastly scaled down example of course.

BRUTALITOPS
08-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Dear Grind,

Hell (Sheol) isn't eternal -- it is the grave.
Hell (Gehenna) is eternal -- it's the lake of fire.

Actually, in total there are 5 compartments of hell:

Any questions?

yes. How come you used to believe that god would not have people suffer for all eternity?

BRUTALITOPS
08-15-2006, 03:55 PM
uscitizen can you just stop being a troll for a few hours? You sound almost like a liberal toby.

OrnotBitwise
08-15-2006, 04:02 PM
uscitizen can you just stop being a troll for a few hours? You sound almost like a liberal toby.
Oh, come now. You have to admit that the God some of these yay-hoos profess to love is, to hear them tell it, one evil, heartless sonofabitch.

Note that I say some of the yay-hoos. Not all, by any means.

Damocles
08-15-2006, 06:01 PM

What? You gave your children only rules you knew they would keep? They must have turned out quite, um, unique....

OrnotBitwise
08-15-2006, 06:03 PM
What? You gave your children only rules you knew they would keep? They must have turned out quite, um, unique....What? You gave your children rules you knew they could not keep? How Kafka-esque . . . to say nothing of pointless.

Damocles
08-15-2006, 06:10 PM
What? You gave your children rules you knew they could not keep? How Kafka-esque . . . to say nothing of pointless.
You give them rules, knowing that on occassion they will fail as all humans do. Suggesting otherwise is worthless propaganda. You knew your children were not perfect, but loved them anyway. Otherwise you truly were/are human refuse.

Brent
08-16-2006, 12:25 AM
yes. How come you used to believe that god would not have people suffer for all eternity?

I said, at the time, that I was exploring that possibility that 'gehenna' is reserved for Lucifier and his minions, while there is a separate, temporary place for people who reject Christ. Honestly, I do not know the answer to this; it is a Biblical mystery to me. The Greek word 'aeon' is translated to 'eternity.' Is the Bible literal? Yes, but in order to fully understand, we must read it in historical/cultural context. And the fact is, the term 'aeon' was often used to describe a period of time -- not necessarily forever, but an age.

Romans 5:18-19 and a few other passages hint that ALL of mankind will eventually be reconciled unto God. I think this makes a great deal of sense. If even a single human soul goes to hell, it would seem the plan of salvation is incomplete. If even a single human soul goes to hell, wouldn't Satan have won a victory? But that is my own human logic -- who am I to question God. :)

There are many things I don't understand.
We'll just have to wait and see.

Brent
08-16-2006, 01:00 AM
I believe the events leading to World War III will fall into place on the 22nd of this month, if for no other reason than Muslims wanting their own prophecy to come true.

Care4all
08-16-2006, 05:10 AM
Jews believe in Sheol, Paradise, and probably the Abyss, too.

I am not sure about Tartarus. And I know they don't believe in the Lake.

Paradise is considered Hell??? (please explain... :) )

AnyOldIron
08-16-2006, 05:31 AM

ROFLMAO!!! Tartarus is the name used in ancient Greek mythology for the inner sanctum of Hades...

You Christians are such pirates, stealing notions from other religions...

uscitizen
08-16-2006, 08:02 AM

Afraid to consider the validity of the Christian religion Grind ? Yes it is easier to diss the messenger,

maineman
08-16-2006, 08:10 AM
I don't understand why supposedly brave zealots need to wait to be "drafted" to go serve a cause they believe in

uscitizen
08-16-2006, 08:14 AM
I don't understand why supposedly brave zealots need to wait to be "drafted" to go serve a cause they believe in

simple Maine,
All Talk , no walk.
You can't expect Brent to enlist, the military has nasty girls in it.
And sleeping in a puptent with another guy might cause him to behave in a brokeback manner.
Gotta avoid that temptation of Satan :)

Care4all
08-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Brent;7025]

Are you saying that after Armageddon... is when the false prophet arises and establishes peace? I have never read that....bdw?

Beefy
08-16-2006, 10:40 AM
Gehenna ain't so bad. I don't really like the topography, but I guess there are worse places to spend eternity:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehenna

uscitizen
08-16-2006, 10:44 AM
Gehenna ain't so bad. I don't really like the topography, but I guess there are worse places to spend eternity:

Yep not so bad considering I have told anyone who asked where I wanted to be buried, etc ..."just put me in a hefty trash bag and sit me ont the curb for all I care, the funeral, burial, tombstone, etc is for those who are left not for the dead, so do whatever you want".

Damocles
08-16-2006, 10:46 AM
I'm thinking of donating my body to science... let them cut me up and use the parts to teach new Doctors their "craft"... At least I will be useful in some way.

uscitizen
08-16-2006, 10:46 AM
Brent;7025]

Are you saying that after Armageddon... is when the false prophet arises and establishes peace? I have never read that....bdw?

Good comfort for those who believe.....

Care4all
08-16-2006, 11:09 AM
Good comfort for those who believe.....

I have just never heard or read such a thing before....and believe me, I have read about every version of every sect of Christianity's views along with some views of the Jewish, and Muslims and even the Myans and was wondering where bdw got this from?

Damocles
08-16-2006, 11:15 AM
The Mormons... ;)

Damocles
08-16-2006, 11:16 AM
The Mayan prophecies are fascinating as well as other Native American prohpecies...

Care4all
08-16-2006, 11:19 AM
The Mormons... ;)

Really?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

hmmmm??? Guess I need to do some more reading....

Damocles
08-16-2006, 11:21 AM
Really?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

hmmmm??? Guess I need to do some more reading....
Nah, I wouldn't know. I was just kidding.

uscitizen
08-16-2006, 11:22 AM
Moremoans ? Oh yeah the books that got added to the bible in recent history, but were of course devinely inspired.

Beefy
08-16-2006, 11:24 AM
I'm thinking of donating my body to science... let them cut me up and use the parts to teach new Doctors their "craft"... At least I will be useful in some way.

I've thought about volunteering to have my carcass disposed of on the body farm in Tennessee. Pretty cool little spread they've got out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_Farm

Brent
08-16-2006, 12:27 PM
Paradise is considered Hell??? (please explain... :) )

In my opinion, yes. The Apostles Creed declares that Jesus descended into hell. We know from Luke 23:43 that Jesus went to Paradise, along with the thief, once He gave up His spirit. We also know, from 1 Peter 4:6, that Christ preached unto those who are dead. My theory goes like this: Christ went to paradise to recruit apostles with whom He would preach the Gospel in sheol. He and these other spirits went to sheol, where they presented the Gospel to those who never heard it. Whoever had faith was set free from sheol and entered paradise or possibly heaven. If the latter, then everyone in paradise was also permitted to enter heaven.

I consider paradise to be part of hell based on the definition of old. Nowdays, hell brings to mind fiery torment. This, however, was not always so. :)

Brent
08-16-2006, 12:31 PM

No. World War III is not armageddon. And the peace established afterward by the false christ will be phony peace -- it won't be real and lasting. :) The world will quickly spiral into the Great Tribulation. The false christ will make Hitler and Stalin look like choir boys.

uscitizen
08-16-2006, 12:34 PM
I thought the false christ had already appeared and was written about in the book of Moremoans ? that was taught to me in church when I was a child.

Brent
08-16-2006, 12:35 PM

Jesus used the word 'gehenna' because, at the time, it was the place where Jerusalem dumped thier garbage and sewage. It was also perpetually on fire.

BRUTALITOPS
08-16-2006, 05:01 PM
Afraid to consider the validity of the Christian religion Grind ? Yes it is easier to diss the messenger,

I don't give two shits about christianity, troll. If you paid the least bit of attention maybe you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous comment.

BRUTALITOPS
08-16-2006, 05:02 PM
In fact a made a thread about 5 days back saying that the world would be better off without religion entirely.

But we wouldn't expect us-troll-citizen to know that, would we?

Beefy
08-16-2006, 05:24 PM
In fact a made a thread about 5 days back saying that the world would be better off without religion entirely.

That's the best you could do in mocking his name? :cig:

OrnotBitwise
08-16-2006, 05:30 PM
That's the best you could do in mocking his name? :cig:
Grind's going to have to bulk up considerably if he's going to compete in the Flamethrowers forum.

BRUTALITOPS
08-16-2006, 05:31 PM
it wasn't mocking his name. I just wanted to imply that he is a troll. I would like to see you modify his name and imply he is a troll at the same time. Go for it, if you make a better one, I um.... will give you money, or something?

Beefy
08-16-2006, 05:38 PM
Grind's going to have to bulk up considerably if he's going to compete in the Flamethrowers forum.

lol

it wasn't mocking his name. I just wanted to imply that he is a troll. I would like to see you modify his name and imply he is a troll at the same time. Go for it, if you make a better one, I um.... will give you money, or something?

Well, this one sucks balls, but its till better than yours:

ustrollizen.

I'll PM you the address to send the check to.

Beefy
08-16-2006, 05:39 PM
uscitrollizen? See, not so hard. Just keep your nose to the grindstone and good things will happen.

OrnotBitwise
08-16-2006, 05:41 PM
uscitrollizen? See, not so hard. Just keep your nose to the grindstone and good things will happen.That's an overpriced French car, isn't it? Hydraulic suspension that can be used as a bidet or something?

BRUTALITOPS
08-16-2006, 05:43 PM
grind disagrees.

Beefy
08-16-2006, 05:44 PM
That's an overpriced French car, isn't it? Hydraulic suspension that can be used as a bidet or something?

You're thinking of the Citroen. Beautiful machines they were. I wonder why they never took off over here?

Beefy
08-16-2006, 05:46 PM
grind disagrees.

Come on. us-troll-citizen?? That's sheer garbage. ustrollizen, uscitrollizen, supertardizen. Yours is the worst possible, everything else is an improvement.

uscitizen
08-17-2006, 07:09 AM

Considering the source , I consider this a complement :)
Lowest grind points wins !

Highest grind points wins the cornholeio reward, sans Vaseline :)

BRUTALITOPS
08-17-2006, 04:16 PM
I didn't even mention grind points in this entire thread. Your response to my quote didn't even make sense.

Though now I notice that you actually responded in that thread a while back, all the more reason to call you a troll. I start a thread in which I basically say religion should flat out not exist, you read the thread, and then in this thread, you say i am threatened about questioning the validity of the christian faith? Are you incapable of seeing how retarded all that sounds?

Troll. Go hang out with toby uscitizen, I'm sure you two strawman/red herring worshippers would get along just fine.

Damocles
08-17-2006, 08:31 PM
Why do you hate America?

Annie
08-17-2006, 09:24 PM

I'm all for Israel, but not because of biblical quotes. It gives me the creeps with the ads on FOX and others. I've given to Pizzas for the IDF, but this is just weird. Threatening to those that support? :confused:

uscitizen
08-18-2006, 06:37 AM
I didn't even mention grind points in this entire thread. Your response to my quote didn't even make sense.

Though now I notice that you actually responded in that thread a while back, all the more reason to call you a troll. I start a thread in which I basically say religion should flat out not exist, you read the thread, and then in this thread, you say i am threatened about questioning the validity of the christian faith? Are you incapable of seeing how retarded all that sounds?

Troll. Go hang out with toby uscitizen, I'm sure you two strawman/red herring worshippers would get along just fine.

Now Grind, if I was a red herring worshipper I would love you :)
Ohh if I post more than 1 time in a thread I am a troll ? Which body orifice did you pull that wisdom from ?

Hmm I see you posted more than onece in this thread. hello troll :shock: