PDA

View Full Version : weed+extacy+drinking all day+cocaine=Robdawg in Mexico

robdastud
08-14-2006, 04:34 PM
Well hello folks... right now im tweekend from smoking weed.. (and a side of extacy...) shhhhh in any event im really fucked up right now and have towright some emails to family etc since i can't call on the phone. So few things...

if you voted for bush...don't come to mexico.... they hate you..... in any event i made out w/ a hottie last night in a bathroom stall at a club til we got kicked out by security... (how trashy)

in any event we have been mostly hanging out w/ skanks from Arkansas.... one of the guys me and david call 'tits' b/c his tis are huge... and they are all southern... and me and david got weed from the taxi driver that took us from "el areopuerto)

so we had tons of weed and gave it to the people from Arkansas (b/c we are yankees and we share)

in any event he made some comment when i was rolling (high on extacy) something about how he normally doesn' tlike yankees...???? WTF so i called him out on how i am a true blue democrat (b/c i know he was conservative) and he was all saying how yankees he doesn't normally like b/c they are stuck up...s o then i yank back... im atrue bllue connecticut yankke..... i was born in mass bitch, and who hooked you up w/ the weed??? YANKEES>.... me and david hit this shit up... i got an extacy connection, and i have a bag of trees, i am good.... why do southerns hate yankkes?? ?we3 won the war is that it?? ?dothey still want to own slaves???

i don't get it... anyways also they hate bush here... they were like we like americans, but we hate your president...

goes to show you we reap what we so

and also i had a huge anxiety attck flying out ... im ok

but i had to take a traquilizer... i saw us take off and i was fine then i was over NYC and i was all like we are going to blow up...thinking terrorists were going to bomb us...and the same thing ladning in mexico was i thought that they would shoot rockets or something at the plane while it was landiong...

anyways im out... drunk, stoned and high on xtacy

Rob

BRUTALITOPS
08-14-2006, 04:59 PM
funny thing is, with robdawg on weed, alcohol, and x, there is virtually no difference in his writing style ;)

"goes to show you we reap what we so"

lol yeah, the mexicans don't like us, oh noes! (They still seem to like coming here)

robdastud
08-14-2006, 05:12 PM
thats b/c i can type fucked up... i am a big man... anyways, did you miss the poinjt about the fuckin southerner dissing us grind?? last time i checked you were a yankee??? right... why they gotta hate on us after we HOOK THOSE HOES UP W/ WEED??? who hooked u up bitch?? a fuckin yankee... so getf ucked you big tit boy... but he has a friend who is 32 and hot, and he has a boyfriend but that didnt's top us from making out in a bathroom stall til we got caught by security...

BRUTALITOPS
08-14-2006, 05:16 PM
robdawg I will agree with you on that point... Southeners are just jealous because we are elite, rich, and smart. Whereas they are just dumb backwards trashy morons. Yankees are way better than southeners.

robdastud
08-14-2006, 05:21 PM
naw, one of the people from Arkansas is really fuckin nice, and hot, its his friends that suck ass... one we call tits b/c he has huge tits, the other we call 'time to make the donuts' b/c he has this glazed over look 24/7

the other is a loser w/ bad teeth and ugly who liked david...ill post pics of this trip when i return, im out...

Robdawg

robdastud
08-14-2006, 05:22 PM
the one we call tits is the yankee hater.

BRUTALITOPS
08-14-2006, 05:31 PM
that's nice robdawg. I don't mind bashing southeners but on the otherhand I don't care to hear about your slut-fest.

OrnotBitwise
08-14-2006, 05:33 PM
robdawg I will agree with you on that point... Southeners are just jealous because we are elite, rich, and smart. Whereas they are just dumb backwards trashy morons. Yankees are way better than southeners.
That and we kicked they ass the last time it come to that.

NOTE TO ROB: probably best not to mention that fact to the guy from Arkansas whom you like. Word to the wise and all that. :cool:

BRUTALITOPS
08-14-2006, 05:38 PM
we? who's we? ;) You're a californian. I don't think the yankees would have been able to win with san fran's gun laws ;)

Adam Weinberg
08-14-2006, 05:57 PM
Northern arrogance is well documented and is again proven in this thread, but I will forgive it as a technicality of intoxication.

Rob, thank you for sharing.

And I don't mean for telling us this harrowing tale, I mean thank you for sharing your drugs with your friend. That was generous.

Use it as an opportunity to build a bridge across cultural misunderstandings. Perhaps if you are not presumptuous of his character as a son of the South, he will share some whiskey with you at a later time.

People in Canada were good to me despite the fact that I "talked funny", and I was good to them in return. It was a learning lesson for many of them, who have little time to get to know Americans personally and may have bigoted ideas about us.

And they ain't just "Northerners" like you, Rob. They're the True North Strong and Free.

OrnotBitwise
08-14-2006, 06:03 PM
we? who's we? ;) You're a californian. I don't think the yankees would have been able to win with san fran's gun laws ;)
My family weren't in California then, son. There were a *lot* of my father's folk in the G.A.R., including several lieutenants and one colonel. ;)

tianabautre
08-14-2006, 06:04 PM
Well hello folks... right now im tweekend from smoking weed.. (and a side of extacy...) shhhhh in any event im really fucked up right now and have towright some emails to family etc since i can't call on the phone. So few things...

if you voted for bush...don't come to mexico.... they hate you..... in any event i made out w/ a hottie last night in a bathroom stall at a club til we got kicked out by security... (how trashy)

in any event we have been mostly hanging out w/ skanks from Arkansas.... one of the guys me and david call 'tits' b/c his tis are huge... and they are all southern... and me and david got weed from the taxi driver that took us from "el areopuerto)

so we had tons of weed and gave it to the people from Arkansas (b/c we are yankees and we share)

in any event he made some comment when i was rolling (high on extacy) something about how he normally doesn' tlike yankees...???? WTF so i called him out on how i am a true blue democrat (b/c i know he was conservative) and he was all saying how yankees he doesn't normally like b/c they are stuck up...s o then i yank back... im atrue bllue connecticut yankke..... i was born in mass bitch, and who hooked you up w/ the weed??? YANKEES>.... me and david hit this shit up... i got an extacy connection, and i have a bag of trees, i am good.... why do southerns hate yankkes?? ?we3 won the war is that it?? ?dothey still want to own slaves???

i don't get it... anyways also they hate bush here... they were like we like americans, but we hate your president...

but i had to take a traquilizer... i saw us take off and i was fine then i was over NYC and i was all like we are going to blow up...thinking terrorists were going to bomb us...and the same thing ladning in mexico was i thought that they would shoot rockets or something at the plane while it was landiong...

Rob

dude you are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up!

BRUTALITOPS
08-14-2006, 06:05 PM
alright you can be in the club :p

By the way, I don't think I have ever gotten to tell you this, But I was in san fran last year and it's a cool city. It feels like another planet though.

That's not a digg or anything, and I live in very liberal boston as well... but for some reason, san fran gave me this weird feeling.

tianabautre
08-14-2006, 06:09 PM
ewww, you do coke too? That's so 80s - even though its getting pretty big around these parts again. I went bar hopping in Philly a couple of weekends ago and like half the bars we went to had people doing coke in the bathrooms :dunno:

Beefy
08-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Coke sucks. Its great while your high, but the comedown is murder.

It should be legalized and regulated.

BRUTALITOPS
08-14-2006, 06:14 PM
mbl.. describe the comedown. I am curious.

gonzojournals
08-14-2006, 11:03 PM
So high he can't even spell ecstasy!

AnyOldIron
08-15-2006, 01:55 AM
Roflmao!

Mexico is to Americans what the Spanish islands are to the British, a place with sea, sun, sex and plenty of illegal substances!

Rock and roll Rob! Wish I was there.....

AnyOldIron
08-15-2006, 01:57 AM
mbl.. describe the comedown. I am curious.

You only get a comedown with amphet, never had one with a pill. If you get them from pills, the pills are too speedy.

You just feel a little little-boy-lost for a while, a little spaced. The best thing for a comedown is to chill out with a good movie, a bag of weed, some beers. Or a bag of weed and a blowjob....

AnyOldIron
08-15-2006, 02:00 AM
Coke sucks. Its great while your high, but the comedown is murder.

Comedown from coke? The only comedown from coke is the price. It certainly isn't value for money...

Cancel7
08-15-2006, 05:12 AM
naw, one of the people from Arkansas is really fuckin nice, and hot, its his friends that suck ass... one we call tits b/c he has huge tits, the other we call 'time to make the donuts' b/c he has this glazed over look 24/7

the other is a loser w/ bad teeth and ugly who liked david...ill post pics of this trip when i return, im out...

Robdawg

Rob, why do you call that guy "tits" again?

Cancel7
08-15-2006, 05:13 AM
that's nice robdawg. I don't mind bashing southeners but on the otherhand I don't care to hear about your slut-fest.

What's the matter Grind, did it move?

klaatu
08-15-2006, 05:16 AM
What's the matter Grind, did it move?

ROFLMAO!

Cancel7
08-15-2006, 05:19 AM
Have a good time Rob. Don't worry about your plane coming home. I always think my plane is going to explode, I have ever since Lockerbie. People, in some bizarre idea of "comforting me" have assured me I'd "never know what hit me" if it did. That made me start imagining, while in the air, that I could be here and cognizant one moment, and then the next, just gone, without even knowing it. Causing me to completely freak out, drink too much, and memorably, puke in the middle of Las Vegas airport, when we finally landed.

But my plane has never exploded and guess what? Neither will yours. I promise.

Cancel7
08-15-2006, 05:20 AM
ROFLMAO!

;)

OrnotBitwise
08-15-2006, 09:38 AM
alright you can be in the club :p

By the way, I don't think I have ever gotten to tell you this, But I was in san fran last year and it's a cool city. It feels like another planet though.

That's not a digg or anything, and I live in very liberal boston as well... but for some reason, san fran gave me this weird feeling.
It's an odd place, no doubt. The cool thing is that the natives want to keep it that way.

First off, it's an east coast style city transplanted to the west coast. It's not like other west coast cities at all. And since it's very tightly constrained by geography it simply can't sprawl the way west coast cities generally do.

Second, it's got a very, very long tradition of social liberalism/libertarianism/libertine-ism. Eight generations or more of San Franciscans have grown up knowing it's supposed to be a city where almost anything goes. People like to say that San Francisco has delusions of Paris-hood. That's not right, though. The flakes of the upper crust have delusions of being the Paris of the New World. The rest of us flakes would rather be Amsterdam.

It's also been a politically liberal, labor town for a very long time. The Longshoremans Union was born here and the city still has Teamsters local 2. Hell, the U.N. was born here.

It's insular, self absorbed, parochial and occasionally insufferable -- kind of like New York but without the cred to back it up. I think those are necessary preconditions for the weirdness, however, and the weirdness is what makes it rock.

:cool:

Damocles
08-15-2006, 09:42 AM
Cocaine freaks me out. Anything you can so quickly get addicted to scares me. I would never even try it. I guess I am a wimp.

OrnotBitwise
08-15-2006, 09:47 AM
Cocaine freaks me out. Anything you can so quickly get addicted to scares me. I would never even try it. I guess I am a wimp.
I've tried it but didn't like it. Twenty minutes of a really great high followed by hours of scrungy downer. Who needs it?

Cypress
08-15-2006, 09:49 AM
Well hello folks... snip...

Rob

Southerners grow up on a false mythology of "the war of northern aggresions", and lame platitudes of "the civil war was only about States rights! Slavery had nothing to do with it".

Northerners grow up with stereotypes of a south populated by slack-jawed, inbred rubes.

There's enough stererotypes to go around.

BTW: sounds like a good time was had in Mexico. Yes, don't admit you voted for bush when in foreign countries!

OrnotBitwise
08-15-2006, 09:51 AM
Southerners grow up on a false mythology of "the war of northern aggresions", and lame platitudes of "the civil war was only about States rights! Slavery had nothing to do with it".

Northerners grow up with stereotypes of a south populated by slack-jawed, inbred rubes.

There's enough stererotypes to go around.

BTW: sounds like a good time was had in Mexico. Yes, don't admit you voted for bush when in foreign countries!You mean, the south isn't populated by slack-jawed inbred rubes? :shock:

You sure the normal looking ones aren't immigrants from the north?

Cypress
08-15-2006, 09:53 AM
You mean, the south isn't populated by slack-jawed inbred rubes? :shock:

You sure the normal looking ones aren't immigrants from the north?

LOL

Well, maybe the southern men are slack-jawed rubes. Southern women can be very sexy....I married one!

robdastud
08-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Northern arrogance is well documented and is again proven in this thread, but I will forgive it as a technicality of intoxication.

And I don't mean for telling us this harrowing tale, I mean thank you for sharing your drugs with your friend. That was generous.

Use it as an opportunity to build a bridge across cultural misunderstandings. Perhaps if you are not presumptuous of his character as a son of the South, he will share some whiskey with you at a later time.

People in Canada were good to me despite the fact that I "talked funny", and I was good to them in return. It was a learning lesson for many of them, who have little time to get to know Americans personally and may have bigoted ideas about us.

And they ain't just "Northerners" like you, Rob. They're the True North Strong and Free.

whos acting elite?? fuckall adam WE SHARED W/ THEM!!! and HE made a dig on yankees... i never said shit that they wree from arkansas did i?? nope not until he ripped on us saying 'well i normally don't like yankees but you guys are ok... well why the fuck don't you like most yankees moron?? you fat pig tit whore who hooked up w/ some dude then said you have to go now... LOL SO much for 'southern hospitality' how cold, and we were joking like you shouldn't be so quick to kick em out b/c your so busted...

so don't say its me being elite, we hooked them up and are being nice to them THEY HAD THE DIS.... we hooked em up w/ da weed, like we hook em up with our tax dollars and they are all unapprciative.

robdastud
08-15-2006, 09:58 AM
Rob, why do you call that guy "tits" again?

there are 4 guys from arkansas

lane--ugly who liked my friend david
tom-bf of one of the guys i think is hot and made out w/
corey--the HOT ONE i made out w/ so adam don't say im 'dissin' or acting elite...if i was acting elite adam i would think im too good for people who are southern or from arkansas, your owned on this one....
tom--guy w/ big tits and jacked teeth, got some kinda braces on, he wears a skany bathing suit--(i wear boardshorts) he has bigger tits than my mom, thats why we call him tits, he needs a bra

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 10:00 AM
On vacation in Mexico and hanging around on this board ???
Are you really on vacation in Mexico Rob ? I sure as heck would not be messing around on the net if I was on vacation with enjoyable chemical substances available.

robdastud
08-15-2006, 10:01 AM
oh and when i say 'i hit that shit up' i mean i owned him...i quite don't understand what grind means by 'slut fest' i made out w/ one guy, we didn't bang, there was no sex or anything....

robdastud
08-15-2006, 10:03 AM
On vacation in Mexico and hanging around on this board ???
Are you really on vacation in Mexico Rob ? I sure as heck would not be messing around on the net if I was on vacation with enjoyable chemical substances available.

i can't call from the room so i get in touch w/ my mom and friends back home through email... plus its raining right now and cloudy and so ill be here for a little bit

besides i slept for 13 hrs last night, the extacy down here is totally pure... a really REALLY good roll we'll do that again on thursday or something... probably just relax and have drinks today/.

LadyT
08-15-2006, 10:08 AM
i can't call from the room so i get in touch w/ my mom and friends back home through email... plus its raining right now and cloudy and so ill be here for a little bit

besides i slept for 13 hrs last night, the extacy down here is totally pure... a really REALLY good roll we'll do that again on thursday or something... probably just relax and have drinks today/.

I must say. You're posts do deliever today. I'm with Damo on this one though - I'm a chicken when it comes to illegal substances. All those after school specials worked on me.

robdastud
08-15-2006, 10:13 AM
I must say. You're posts do deliever today. I'm with Damo on this one though - I'm a chicken when it comes to illegal substances. All those after school specials worked on me.

back in the day i was a total partyier... every weekend i woujld get banged up on X... but then i grew up (kinda)

everything is just way lax down here... i mean the freakin cabbie sold us some weed for 40 bucks and it would have a street value of over 100 in the US...they must grow it here or something... also usually im pretty drunk when the billcomes and i can't figure out how to do the tip in pesos.

LOL

LadyT
08-15-2006, 10:21 AM
back in the day i was a total partyier... every weekend i woujld get banged up on X... but then i grew up (kinda)

everything is just way lax down here... i mean the freakin cabbie sold us some weed for 40 bucks and it would have a street value of over 100 in the US...they must grow it here or something... also usually im pretty drunk when the billcomes and i can't figure out how to do the tip in pesos.

LOL

Well, be careful :kiss2: and sober up at least somewhat:clink:

uscitizen
08-15-2006, 11:01 AM
a pool on whether rob makes it back without getting busted ?

BRUTALITOPS
08-15-2006, 03:50 PM

LOL

how did the cabbie even come to offer you it? did he just go hey, want some weed? or did you ask him?

robdastud
08-16-2006, 11:34 AM
he asked if we wanted a pipe my friend said no we don't need one then he said do you need something to put in it..

Damocles
08-16-2006, 11:36 AM
So how did you come to trust him to give you good stuff? I never bought weed from a stranger.... back when I was using that kind of thing that is...

;)

robdastud
08-16-2006, 11:40 AM
i dunno it just happened,he gave us a shitload, he must grow it or something.

bob
08-16-2006, 11:42 AM
are you in cancun ?

the security guard at our hotel hooked me up big time

robdastud
08-16-2006, 11:46 AM
puerto vallarta. last night went to this bar and had drinks,then my friend david went to some club, and i went home and smoked a joint and went to bed.

OrnotBitwise
08-16-2006, 11:47 AM
there are 4 guys from arkansas

Isn't that the beginning of a really tasteless joke?

robdastud
08-16-2006, 11:47 AM
Isn't that the beginning of a really tasteless joke?

trust me i should have known better.....

tiasmith123
10-12-2009, 01:59 AM
Adspam edit.

blackascoal
10-12-2009, 06:46 AM

Surely even you recognize there are very good reasons to hate the south.

"Bigoted" should not be in your lexicon of defense for the south.

PostmodernProphet
10-12-2009, 08:01 AM
I'm curious...did this guy ever make it back from Mexico or is he still lost in Margaritaville?

Damocles
10-12-2009, 08:10 AM
Adspam edit.
Adspammer raised the dead.