PDA

View Full Version : A note to everyone that reports posts

BRUTALITOPS
03-08-2012, 08:08 PM
9/10 times, when posts are reported, we always get the same message to go along with it:

"when are you guys going to DO SOMETHING about this comment?"

"why are you guys continually allowing this person to say these things?!"

"I thought you said this isn't allowed, why are you giving this guy a pass?!?!?!"

Guys - it's very simple. We have almost a million posts on this site now. That's roughly about 500 posts a day.
We are not always online, we don't see every thread. The VERY REASON we have the report feature is so you can bring things to our ATTENTION.

If we saw every violation, we wouldn't need a mechanism for you guys to report in the first place.

This is done by every side btw.

So please - in the future, stop assuming we are giving people passes, or ignoring rule violations. We FUCKING AREN'T. We just haven't seen it. So just report the violation you see, and try not to be a smug douche assuming we are giving some people a pass and not others.

thannnnnnnnnnnnnks

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-08-2012, 08:19 PM
fascist free speech hater!! ;)

Lowaicue
03-08-2012, 09:00 PM
9/10 times, when posts are reported, we always get the same message to go along with it:

"I thought you said this isn't allowed, why are you giving this guy a pass?!?!?!"

Guys - it's very simple. We have almost a million posts on this site now. That's roughly about 500 posts a day.
We are not always online, we don't see every thread. The VERY REASON we have the report feature is so you can bring things to our ATTENTION.

If we saw every violation, we wouldn't need a mechanism for you guys to report in the first place.

So please - in the future, stop assuming we are giving people passes, or ignoring rule violations. We FUCKING AREN'T. We just haven't seen it. So just report the violation you see, and try not to be a smug douche assuming we are giving some people a pass and not others.

thannnnnnnnnnnnnks

Thanks. I'll give you a pass for that bad language! ;)

USFREEDOM911
03-08-2012, 09:08 PM

thannnnnnnnnnnnnks

I'm reporting this.

Guns Guns Guns
03-09-2012, 04:38 PM
LOL, don't bother, folks....

Minister of Truth
03-10-2012, 02:15 PM

thannnnnnnnnnnnnks

Post reported.