PDA

View Full Version : Clarification of Personal Info Rule

Damocles
03-01-2012, 08:38 AM
Posters come here to speak on controversial issues, some of which can be problematic to them in RL if they are "outed" here. If a poster has not posted their name, links to FB Accounts, links to other boards, etc. this information should not be brought here under any circumstances. Speaking of the images you may find on such an outside website, tantalizing others, passing that information to others, etc. is frowned upon. While we cannot know what is going on inside your PM, unless it is reported to us or unless we are forced to gather that information by a court of law, it is best to simply avoid such activity here.

While small bits of information in a post can be used to "find" somebody's RL identity, this doesn't mean that it is okay to post about it here or to pass that information through PM or other uses to try to intimidate or troll a poster. Information gathered by illegal means (gaining illegal access to the email of another for instance, remember that dude that went to prison for doing that to Sarah Palin, it's actually illegal for others to do that to you too; this is just one example of how one can literally break the law in their zeal to gather information), is absolutely prohibited and will result in a permanent ban of the user if we feel we have enough evidence to support that a user has violated another user's privacy in this way, it should be particularly clear that posting about that information (gathered by illegal means) by inference or directly is waaaay too far, especially when used to intimidate.

Of late we've had many arguments about personal information and its use on the site. How the Admin Team will react to these types of violations will always be subjective, we will take into account: violations of the past, whether the activity was actually illegal, what the information is, how often we've had to deal with the poster on other issues, etc. It's a whole picture, and we will do our best to be as fair as possible.

Thank you,

JPP Admin Team

Minister of Truth
03-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Break it down for the retards, Damo. What does RL stand for, and in what possible way could they ever fucking relate to it?!!? :cool:

Damocles
03-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Break it down for the retards, Damo. What does RL stand for, and in what possible way could they ever fucking relate to it?!!? :cool:

RL = Real Life

As for whether they relate to it is up to their shrink.

Rune
03-01-2012, 02:33 PM
So are you saying if "Critic" posts that she lives in the subs of Naples Florida, and "dumb" reports on that to the rest of us who wouldn't have otherwise noticied or given a fuck about it, "dumb" will be banned?

Damocles
03-01-2012, 06:18 PM
So are you saying if "Critic" posts that she lives in the subs of Naples Florida, and "dumb" reports on that to the rest of us who wouldn't have otherwise noticied or given a fuck about it, "dumb" will be banned?

No. Are you deliberately being obtuse?

If you post your information here publicly then it is fair game. You were warned in the rules about that. It's very clear. If you don't want everybody to know something don't post it here.

USFREEDOM911
03-01-2012, 07:57 PM

If you didn't know what RL stood for, you could just ask. :)

Rune
03-02-2012, 09:01 AM
No. Are you deliberately being obtuse?

If you post your information here publicly then it is fair game. You were warned in the rules about that. It's very clear. If you don't want everybody to know something don't post it here.

No. Just looking for total clarity.

Nevermind, I see the offense I meantioned is "frowned upon".

QUOTE]
Speaking of the images you may find on such an outside website, tantalizing others, passing that information to others, etc. is frowned upon.

cancel2 2022
03-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Posters come here to speak on controversial issues, some of which can be problematic to them in RL if they are "outed" here. If a poster has not posted their name, links to FB Accounts, links to other boards, etc. this information should not be brought here under any circumstances. Speaking of the images you may find on such an outside website, tantalizing others, passing that information to others, etc. is frowned upon. While we cannot know what is going on inside your PM, unless it is reported to us or unless we are forced to gather that information by a court of law, it is best to simply avoid such activity here.

While small bits of information in a post can be used to "find" somebody's RL identity, this doesn't mean that it is okay to post about it here or to pass that information through PM or other uses to try to intimidate or troll a poster. Information gathered by illegal means (gaining illegal access to the email of another for instance, remember that dude that went to prison for doing that to Sarah Palin, it's actually illegal for others to do that to you too; this is just one example of how one can literally break the law in their zeal to gather information), is absolutely prohibited and will result in a permanent ban of the user if we feel we have enough evidence to support that a user has violated another user's privacy in this way, it should be particularly clear that posting about that information (gathered by illegal means) by inference or directly is waaaay too far, especially when used to intimidate.

Of late we've had many arguments about personal information and its use on the site. How the Admin Team will react to these types of violations will always be subjective, we will take into account: violations of the past, whether the activity was actually illegal, what the information is, how often we've had to deal with the poster on other issues, etc. It's a whole picture, and we will do our best to be as fair as possible.

Thank you,

JPP Admin Team

Can you confirm that PMs are exactly that? Hence any allusion, reference or comment about the contents by the recipient without express permission of the sender is similarly frowned on.

Cancel 2018. 3
03-02-2012, 04:39 PM
i seriously can't believe you're still whining about that tom. you give out poet's personal information and you claim you did nothing wrong and merely tried to help him, but you're still bitching that i told him you gave me the info. damo has already said it was wrong for me to tell poet about your PM.

let it go.

cancel2 2022
03-02-2012, 04:52 PM
i seriously can't believe you're still whining about that tom. you give out poet's personal information and you claim you did nothing wrong and merely tried to help him, but you're still bitching that i told him you gave me the info. damo has already said it was wrong for me to tell poet about your PM.

let it go.

OK, fair enough, it's water under the bridge. It would be nice if you apologised for your transgression.

Damocles
03-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Can you confirm that PMs are exactly that? Hence any allusion, reference or comment about the contents by the recipient without express permission of the sender is similarly frowned on.

Yes. I would also confirm that. The content of a PM should remain private. You can report them to us using the report feature or by forwarding them, however their content shouldn't make it to the board without permission.

Don Quixote
03-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Yes. I would also confirm that. The content of a PM should remain private. You can report them to us using the report feature or by forwarding them, however their content shouldn't make it to the board without permission.

let me see if i have this right

if i post something about myself, then it may be repeated, but if i have not posted it and it was found out from another source, then it may not be posted

if i send information about myself in a pm, then that information may not be repeated on the board without my permission

is this an accurate summary?

/MSG/
03-07-2012, 11:28 PM
let me see if i have this right

if i post something about myself, then it may be repeated, but if i have not posted it and it was found out from another source, then it may not be posted

if i send information about myself in a pm, then that information may not be repeated on the board without my permission

is this an accurate summary?

Correct.

Minister of Truth
03-08-2012, 05:05 AM
Grind is a cross-dresser. I don't know it he's ever admitted it on the board, but he is.

Don Quixote
03-08-2012, 06:12 AM
Grind is a cross-dresser. I don't know it he's ever admitted it on the board, but he is.

and this is important why

more precisely, who cares

Cancel 2016.11
03-08-2012, 07:03 AM

Eh, it's really not a big deal.

Cancel 2016.11
03-08-2012, 07:03 AM

Well I do! I would be very interested in discussing shoes with Grind!

BRUTALITOPS
03-08-2012, 08:15 PM

um, please dont tell me you just believe whatever 3d says

BRUTALITOPS
03-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Well I do! I would be very interested in discussing shoes with Grind!

that makes one of us ;)

Don Quixote
03-08-2012, 11:55 PM
um, please dont tell me you just believe whatever 3d says

i guess that i am naive - i expect people to tell the truth :(

Minister of Truth
03-09-2012, 02:20 AM
Oh, for fuck sake, people! This is a thread discussing the rules AGAINST posting personal information about people. Outing Grind was meant to be satire!!

Don Quixote
03-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Oh, for fuck sake, people! This is a thread discussing the rules AGAINST posting personal information about people. Outing Grind was meant to be satire!!

why do you not reserve such for the other forums

Minister of Truth
03-09-2012, 02:43 AM
Because those threads aren't discussing the JPP personal information rule. It's not my intention to actually divulge personal information on this site and get myself into trouble with Damo.

Anyway, I feel like I'm delivering comic lines to a brick wall here...

Don Quixote
03-09-2012, 03:05 AM
Because those threads aren't discussing the JPP personal information rule. It's not my intention to actually divulge personal information on this site and get myself into trouble with Damo.

Anyway, I feel like I'm delivering comic lines to a brick wall here...

the title of this 'forum' is announcements, introductions and suggestions

my sense of humor evaporates when i am here...

Cancel 2016.11
03-11-2012, 07:27 PM

Thank you,

JPP Admin Team

So what's the determination on the hacking?

It's been two months, what gives?

USFREEDOM911
03-11-2012, 08:13 PM
So what's the determination on the hacking?

It's been two months, what gives?

Would you like some cheese, to go with your "whine"!! :)

Would some CHEDDAR make you feel BETTER?

icedancer2theend
03-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Would you like some cheese, to go with your "whine"!! :)

Would some CHEDDAR make you feel BETTER?

Some pepper jack for a snack?

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScU8x5lDUpg-me7vCa5VEAo6_Gurh_IioQqnPYsGhkkEl8-YNgBg

Cancel 2016.11
03-11-2012, 08:50 PM
They say sunlight is the best disinfectant, so here goes…I think this has all taken place behind the scenes for far too long. That’s where cockroaches flourish, behind the scenes and in the dark.

I knew Icedancer was up to her old hacking tricks here a couple of years ago when I sent a long PM to Christie and Rana and within moments, icecancer had answered it on the board. In a part of it I made a joke, not really a joke, about how she was probably fuming that my ovarian cancer scare had ended up not being cancer. “Jesus should have given her cancer” I laughed. And ID answered this entire post, including that part of it, “tell Darla I wasn’t wishing for jesus to give her cancer” right on the board. I flipped out and reported it to Damo and Grind. Both denied there was any possibility she was hacking into JPP. They claimed someone I sent it to must have shared it with her, which I knew Christie or rana would never do. At this time I knew of no other alternative than an actual hack into JPP, and I told them both to go fuck themselves, and I left. That’s why I originally left for a long time.

When I came back after Loyal was banned for posting personal info about my niece, ONE YEAR AFTER I HAD LEFT THE BOARD, one day I sent Rana an email, not a PM, and in it I mentioned Ornot in a certain context. Within hours she had posted on Watermark’s wall “To cybersex ORNOT that is the question”. I think she posted it on Water’s wall because mine cannot be seen unless you are a friend, and I had been talking to water at the time – she knew I’d see it there. Both Rana and I were very upset. It was at that time that Rana casually mentioned that she had stopped having her PM notifications sent to her email. Well, I didn’t even know you could have your PM’s sent to your email, so I signed in, changed my settings, and then had someone send me a PM. Sure enough, the system doesn’t just email you a notification that you have received a PM, it emails the entire content of the PM. At that point it didn’t take long to track the fact that Rana’s PM’s and facebook messages, were all going into this one account, which she mostly didn’t use for email anymore, but because she emailed me from her ipad, once in a while something would come from that account and I would answer her there. Icecancer had quoted from both PM’s and fb to fb messages, and from this email about ornot to this same account. Now I knew how.

To test it out, I started sending Rana emails to that old account, instead of her new one. In them I made up a whole story about a male poster here who I said I was meeting up with in NYC, and who I ended up sleeping with and Rana, Christie and I joked about having “nooners” with this guy.

Almost immediately, ID started making crazy posts towards this man to the point that he finally asked her what the fuck she was talking about and then told her that she was a “crackpot”. She made posts claiming that I had “set my sights on him” as my newest “fancy”, and that I has used better men than him. She made numerous posts about nooners. She had one of her dogs, Freedom make posts warning this man that he might fall for me and get hurt. Her posts were ripped straight out of my emails, in some cases, word for word. Watching her acting like a crazy bag lady and this guy asking her what the fuck her problem was, was kinda funny, except that you know, she’s a criminal engaging in criminal behavior, and even though this time it was funny because I was pulling her strings, she had read a lot of personal things over the years by repeatedly hacking Rana’s email, and back in the day, my own.

I sent it all to Grind and Damo, and they read them all, and that I believe is what instigated this post here.

ID has been hacking for many years, and anyone here who ever sent Rana a PM had it read by ID.

All of this has been going on for years, back and forth, between me, Grind, and Damo, behind the scenes. I did apologize to them because they were right about one thing – she was not hacking in to JPP itself. And Damo himself never even realized, or had forgotten, I forget which, that you could have your PM’s emailed to you. So none of us ever thought of it until Rana mentioned it out of the blue that day.

I am not crazy, but being involved in this stuff makes you look crazy. I won’t post on a board that allows a known hacker to continue to post. This woman is a mental case who as everyone knows stalks and passes around information about other posters, which then ends up posted on the board. But what no one does know, because it never gets discussed on the board, is that she is a criminal who engages in serial hacking and the board mods are well aware of it.

Let the sun shine in!

icedancer2theend
03-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Yes, let the sunshine in- Let the sunshine in on all the behind the scenes shit darla- that would include all of your shit too-. I have never hacked anything. All anyone knows is that you are spun out good and hard. birdies :D

The only thing exposed here is your size 14 ass- ut-oh how could I know you have a size 14 ass- birdies :rofl:

Take some xanax it will all look better in the morning- nitghty nite~

P.S don't take that with your boxed wine~

USFREEDOM911
03-11-2012, 10:18 PM
They say sunlight is the best disinfectant, so here goes…I think this has all taken place behind the scenes for far too long. That’s where cockroaches flourish, behind the scenes and in the dark.

I knew Icedancer was up to her old hacking tricks here a couple of years ago when I sent a long PM to Christie and Rana and within moments, icecancer had answered it on the board. In a part of it I made a joke, not really a joke, about how she was probably fuming that my ovarian cancer scare had ended up not being cancer. “Jesus should have given her cancer” I laughed. And ID answered this entire post, including that part of it, “tell Darla I wasn’t wishing for jesus to give her cancer” right on the board. I flipped out and reported it to Damo and Grind. Both denied there was any possibility she was hacking into JPP. They claimed someone I sent it to must have shared it with her, which I knew Christie or rana would never do. At this time I knew of no other alternative than an actual hack into JPP, and I told them both to go fuck themselves, and I left. That’s why I originally left for a long time.

When I came back after Loyal was banned for posting personal info about my niece, ONE YEAR AFTER I HAD LEFT THE BOARD, one day I sent Rana an email, not a PM, and in it I mentioned Ornot in a certain context. Within hours she had posted on Watermark’s wall “To cybersex ORNOT that is the question”. I think she posted it on Water’s wall because mine cannot be seen unless you are a friend, and I had been talking to water at the time – she knew I’d see it there. Both Rana and I were very upset. It was at that time that Rana casually mentioned that she had stopped having her PM notifications sent to her email. Well, I didn’t even know you could have your PM’s sent to your email, so I signed in, changed my settings, and then had someone send me a PM. Sure enough, the system doesn’t just email you a notification that you have received a PM, it emails the entire content of the PM. At that point it didn’t take long to track the fact that Rana’s PM’s and facebook messages, were all going into this one account, which she mostly didn’t use for email anymore, but because she emailed me from her ipad, once in a while something would come from that account and I would answer her there. Icecancer had quoted from both PM’s and fb to fb messages, and from this email about ornot to this same account. Now I knew how.

To test it out, I started sending Rana emails to that old account, instead of her new one. In them I made up a whole story about a male poster here who I said I was meeting up with in NYC, and who I ended up sleeping with and Rana, Christie and I joked about having “nooners” with this guy.

Almost immediately, ID started making crazy posts towards this man to the point that he finally asked her what the fuck she was talking about and then told her that she was a “crackpot”. She made posts claiming that I had “set my sights on him” as my newest “fancy”, and that I has used better men than him. She made numerous posts about nooners. She had one of her dogs, Freedom make posts warning this man that he might fall for me and get hurt. Her posts were ripped straight out of my emails, in some cases, word for word. Watching her acting like a crazy bag lady and this guy asking her what the fuck her problem was, was kinda funny, except that you know, she’s a criminal engaging in criminal behavior, and even though this time it was funny because I was pulling her strings, she had read a lot of personal things over the years by repeatedly hacking Rana’s email, and back in the day, my own.

I sent it all to Grind and Damo, and they read them all, and that I believe is what instigated this post here.

ID has been hacking for many years, and anyone here who ever sent Rana a PM had it read by ID.

All of this has been going on for years, back and forth, between me, Grind, and Damo, behind the scenes. I did apologize to them because they were right about one thing – she was not hacking in to JPP itself. And Damo himself never even realized, or had forgotten, I forget which, that you could have your PM’s emailed to you. So none of us ever thought of it until Rana mentioned it out of the blue that day.

I am not crazy, but being involved in this stuff makes you look crazy. I won’t post on a board that allows a known hacker to continue to post. This woman is a mental case who as everyone knows stalks and passes around information about other posters, which then ends up posted on the board. But what no one does know, because it never gets discussed on the board, is that she is a criminal who engages in serial hacking and the board mods are well aware of it.

Let the sun shine in!

:rofl:

You seriously need to seek professional help.

:lol:

Just don't do it from your E-Mail; because you know we can see who you're talking to. :palm:

USFREEDOM911
03-11-2012, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY1PpQ4ULAc

Minister of Truth
03-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Cheddar makes some people fart.

BRUTALITOPS
03-12-2012, 01:18 AM
Yes, her and her feral feline friends have hacked their hairballs into the mods ears according to her- and they have been behind the scenes discussing all of this- Does it break the rules for her to be airing PM' discussions? Apart from her defamatory accusations, I do appreciate her melt-down performance number 2339~

the only pm discussions that have been aired to us are between multiple consenting parties, and/or something that violates a potential rule here.

BRUTALITOPS
03-12-2012, 01:55 AM
It's 4am so I am not aware of which specific (if any) pms are being alluded to.

That said, I will speak generally. No, it's not "releasing information." Unless you count information regarding potential rule violations being given to a select few people on this site for the purpose of rule enforcement as "releasing information." We can see deleted messages, we can see ips. We can see when people are invisible, and we have the right to pm's in the event that someone is potentially breaking a rule. That's why we have a private sub-forum. That's why there is a report button located in the private messages themselves.

But again, I don't know what specific pm's are being alluded to.

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2012, 02:05 AM

That said, I will speak generally. No, it's not "releasing information." Unless you count information regarding potential rule violations being given to a select few people on this site for the purpose of rule enforcement as "releasing information." We can see deleted messages, we can see ips. We can see when people are invisible, and we have the right to pm's in the event that someone is potentially breaking a rule. That's why we have a private sub-forum. That's why there is a report button located in the private messages themselves.

Excerpts from one of her latest posts:

I knew Icedancer was up to her old hacking tricks here a couple of years ago when I sent a long PM to Christie and Rana and within moments, icecancer had answered it on the board.

All of this has been going on for years, back and forth, between me, Grind, and Damo, behind the scenes.

Looks to me like she's talking about PM's between her and the Mods.

Cancel 2016.11
03-12-2012, 04:02 AM
Excerpts from one of her latest posts:

Looks to me like she's talking about PM's between her and the Mods.

Yes, I am referencing private messages I sent to the mods about ID's hacking. Do you think you can get me banned for that? Don't try too hard, you are gonna have stuff that is sooooo much better to get me banned with real soon. Like you yourself said only hours ago - it was worth a two month suspension for the entertainment value!

I know that Loyal is in on the hacking and knows all about it. I've never known if you know as well or if your flabby cyber piece of ass on the side lies to you about how she gets the info. I mean, you are the dumbest fuck anyone has ever met anywhere, and you'd swallow anything, especially if she squirts it out, so who knows. More importantly, who cares.

Cancel 2016.11
03-12-2012, 04:09 AM

Oh I'll make it easy - I'm openly refererncing the PM's I sent you with all of ID's hacking in them. The reason why this OP was put up, which everyone ran from like it was radioactive. Not a word said.

Alias back after posting my picture which ID gave to him, and she passed around everywhere, and had all of her dogs post about, and which I was promised would be addressed as well. But here she is still talking about my picture on another thread. Which it says in this very OP is against the rules.

Serial harrassment, with no end in sight.

Cancel 2016.11
03-12-2012, 04:11 AM

You seriously need to seek professional help.

:lol:

Just don't do it from your E-Mail; because you know we can see who you're talking to. :palm:

Yeah, no one who's seen the evidence thinks I'm crazy.

But it'll all be out here soon enough, one way or the other.

Sunshine.

WinterBorn
03-12-2012, 04:25 AM

Perhaps Grind knows how offensive a naked cross can be to some people.

WinterBorn
03-12-2012, 04:36 AM

Let the sun shine in!

Mods, is this true? Has there been evidence to show emails hacked and the information discussed on these forums?

WinterBorn
03-12-2012, 05:53 AM
What the hell is it with the posting of personal pics or personal info? Isn't the debate enough? (or the bickering)

WinterBorn
03-12-2012, 06:22 AM
I am very curious about the accusations Darla made. Mods, I hope you will respond.

Cancel 2016.11
03-12-2012, 07:15 AM
Why hello ms. sunshine,

Yes, he did- and you have never gotten over it. BTW, remember it was your eh-em- boyfriend, who called you the liar of all things whether big or small- yeah that same eh-hem boyfriend :D

I have never posted emails of yours or those of anyone else- without their permission. That lie is yours-and it's old and worn out just like you. You are a conniving bitch whose days of internet sex talk have waxed and waned beyond their ability to get you what you want....poor darla.

It doesn't matter. This is not about anything that happened a decade ago on aol that no one can prove one way or the other.

This is about things you posted straight out of my emails, on this board, up until several weeks ago.

And that is all it is about.

I won't let you distract.

You've been caught.

christiefan915
03-12-2012, 07:54 AM
Mods, is this true? Has there been evidence to show emails hacked and the information discussed on these forums?

It's absolutely, 100% true. In addition to what Darla wrote here, there was the "sting" Rana and I conducted almost a year ago, sending made-up PMs to each other after discussing in advance what to write. And usloyal and ID quoted from those PMs on the board, word for word. Maybe you're not familiar with all the snide comments those two made (and which ID is still making) about our husbands, beer drinking and vodka breath? All that was straight out of Rana's and my PM set-up. Not to mention other posts... one involving another poster here, some involving our real lives, etc.

We contacted the mods with this info, and were advised there was no way PMs could be hacked, but we knew there was also no way the information we wrote could have been obtained otherwise. That is, until we learned about the feature that lets posts and PMs be sent to an email addy. So yes, the mods were correct that PMs couldn't being hacked directly, nobody needs to worry about that.

Then we were advised by the email provider in question that there was suspicious activity on that particular account, i.e. an outside party trying to access. Now all the pieces were falling into place. PMs sent to email, email being hacked.

Furthermore, I have a detailed record of dates and times along with the actual posts I sent via PM that ended up on this board.

Damocles
03-12-2012, 08:03 AM

Under investigation. We'll post what we can, when we can, after decisions are finally made...

zappasguitar
03-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Under investigation. We'll post what we can, when we can, after decisions are finally made...

Silly me, and just months ago, I thought something as blatant and disturbing as mentioning someone's 5 year old daughter the way she did would result in removal from these boards.

How much MORE evidence is it going to take to convince you??

My GOD...what that cow ID has on you that you just allow her to continue to read our PM's and then post about them all over these boards...UNBELIEVABLE!

Freaking impotent, do-nothing "owner"...

Cancel 2016.11
03-12-2012, 01:37 PM
It's not damo's fault. Zap I will fill you in when I can, but it really isn't damo's fault.

WinterBorn
03-12-2012, 01:44 PM

Ok.

zappasguitar
03-12-2012, 01:52 PM
It's not damo's fault. Zap I will fill you in when I can, but it really isn't damo's fault.

It's not his fault he's been sitting on his thumbs and doing NOTHING about this for the past few weeks?

I had NO IDEA!!

...you've alluded to what ID and loyal were capable of in the past, but I had no idea you had such specific evidence that obviously incriminates her.

That he's sat on this for the amount of time he has, is inexcusable.

BRUTALITOPS
03-12-2012, 02:01 PM
To the extent of said investigation has been being held up, it's on me, not damo. That said, stop assuming about specifics or what is what until we actually come to an official conclusion on this stuff.

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Yes, I am referencing private messages I sent to the mods about ID's hacking. Do you think you can get me banned for that? Don't try too hard, you are gonna have stuff that is sooooo much better to get me banned with real soon. Like you yourself said only hours ago - it was worth a two month suspension for the entertainment value!

I know that Loyal is in on the hacking and knows all about it. I've never known if you know as well or if your flabby cyber piece of ass on the side lies to you about how she gets the info. I mean, you are the dumbest fuck anyone has ever met anywhere, and you'd swallow anything, especially if she squirts it out, so who knows. More importantly, who cares.

That's it; keep hacking, because you need to rid yourself of that hair ball.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WinterBorn
03-12-2012, 02:21 PM

That's it; keep hacking, because you need to rid yourself of that hair ball.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

If the claims made are accurate, it was not only despicable but illegal.

icedancer2theend
03-12-2012, 02:29 PM

I love how you willingly feed this shit!

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2012, 02:33 PM
It's absolutely, 100% true. In addition to what Darla wrote here, there was the "sting" Rana and I conducted almost a year ago, sending made-up PMs to each other after discussing in advance what to write. And usloyal and ID quoted from those PMs on the board, word for word. Maybe you're not familiar with all the snide comments those two made (and which ID is still making) about our husbands, beer drinking and vodka breath? All that was straight out of Rana's and my PM set-up. Not to mention other posts... one involving another poster here, some involving our real lives, etc.

We contacted the mods with this info, and were advised there was no way PMs could be hacked, but we knew there was also no way the information we wrote could have been obtained otherwise. That is, until we learned about the feature that lets posts and PMs be sent to an email addy. So yes, the mods were correct that PMs couldn't being hacked directly, nobody needs to worry about that.

Then we were advised by the email provider in question that there was suspicious activity on that particular account, i.e. an outside party trying to access. Now all the pieces were falling into place. PMs sent to email, email being hacked.

Furthermore, I have a detailed record of dates and times along with the actual posts I sent via PM that ended up on this board.

Got a link? :)

WinterBorn
03-12-2012, 02:35 PM

I am not willingly feeding anything. I have seen accusations of some rather disgusting behavior, and have asked about the validity of the accusations. So far I have had one person verify it, no one deny it, and the mods tell me to wait until the investigation is done.

That is why I predicated my statement with "If the claims made are accurate...".

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2012, 02:35 PM

Gee, the same could be made regarding false accusations; HUH!!

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2012, 02:38 PM

I hope you have a lawyer on the back burner; just in case the mods make a decision based on vague info.
Plus; it would appear that all of Darl'ss and Christies's PUBLIC ACCUSATIONS, could be seen as slander and defamation of character. :D

icedancer2theend
03-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Got a link? :)

No she does not what she has is as darla stated, the goal to get me banned. Chris posted my kids names and the street they live on and was not banned. Loyal posted an exaggerated spelling of darla's niece' name amd she is banned.

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2012, 02:45 PM
No she does not what she has is as darla stated, the goal to get me banned. Chris posted my kids names and the street they live on and was not banned. Loyal posted an exaggerated spelling of darla's niece' name amd she is banned.

They're just pissed that Poet ran away and that Alias is back.
I wonder if you'll get an apology from the mods, when they find that there's nothing to the accusations; now that the Mods have CONFIRMED that they're looking into the accusations against you.
Seemed like they could have just continued doing what they were doing, without throwing more fuel on Darla's faux fire.

icedancer2theend
03-12-2012, 02:45 PM
I hope you have a lawyer on the back burner; just in case the mods make a decision based on vague info.
Plus; it would appear that all of Darl'ss and Christies's PUBLIC ACCUSATIONS, could be seen as slander and defamation of character. :D

Yes, I have legal connections... I just wonder after grind' s investigation is concluded an apology will be made...

/MSG/
03-12-2012, 02:46 PM

For what, pray tell?

BRUTALITOPS
03-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Duck you and your " actual" conclusion. I see that it is now Ok to air pm conversations on the board. This is all liable bs grind.

You are fucking retarded. There were no pm conversations aired you idiot.

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2012, 02:47 PM
I am not willingly feeding anything. I have seen accusations of some rather disgusting behavior, and have asked about the validity of the accusations. So far I have had one person verify it, no one deny it, and the mods tell me to wait until the investigation is done.

That is why I predicated my statement with "If the claims made are accurate...".

That must be why you put the disclaimer of:
And if the accusations are false, that's just wrong.

OH-WAIT, you didn't.
You just voiced your disgust at one side of this issue.

icedancer2theend
03-12-2012, 02:49 PM
They're just pissed that Poet ran away and that Alias is back.
I wonder if you'll get an apology from the mods, when they find that there's nothing to the accusations; now that the Mods have CONFIRMED that they're looking into the accusations against you.
Seemed like they could have just continued doing what they were doing, without throwing more fuel on Darla's faux fire.

Yes, airing pm conversations being against the rules and all.

icedancer2theend
03-12-2012, 02:52 PM

Fuck you... Darla stated quite clearly she has been discussing this whole thing with you. That you are allowing/ promoting this shit on the board violates your own rules you little one sided puke.

/MSG/
03-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Fuck you... Darla stated quite clearly she has been discussing this whole thing with you. That you are allowing/ promoting this shit on the board violates your own rules you little one sided puke.

A: something being discussed does not imply PMs. There are a host of other measures to communicate between persons.
B: PMs CAN be discussed if both parties are cool with it. Since Grind is cool, shut the fuck up.

BRUTALITOPS
03-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Fuck you... Darla stated quite clearly she has been discussing this whole thing with you. That you are allowing/ promoting this shut pb the board violates your own rules you little one sided puke.

you have zero clue as to what you are referring to. Darla has sent me private messages about a certain situation. These messages are just her writing to me, and nothing else. There are no "PM's" being aired. Or are you suggesting darla is not allowed to private message me?

And secondly, again, stuff being sent to us mods containing rule violations is not a "public airing" of pm's. The board issues section is not public, it's not read by 99% of the people here. But that's not even what happend so it's moot anyway.

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2012, 03:04 PM

But there was an admission of an investigation, that is a result of PMs with the Mods. :palm:

icedancer2theend
03-12-2012, 03:04 PM
A: something being discussed does not imply PMs. There are a host of other measures to communicate between persons.
B: PMs CAN be discussed if both parties are cool with it. Since Grind is cool, shut the fuck up.

Fuck you. This is libel against me... Lies that the mods are obviously supporting. Lies that are being discussed by multiple parties in pm. That are then being repeated on the board. Fucking hypocrites

/MSG/
03-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Fuck you. This is liable against me... Lies that the miods are obviously supporting. Lies that are being discussed by multiple parties in pm. That are then being repeated on the board. Fucking hypocrites

Liable....lulz.

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2012, 03:10 PM
you have zero clue as to what you are referring to. Darla has sent me private messages about a certain situation. These messages are just her writing to me, and nothing else. There are no "PM's" being aired. Or are you suggesting darla is not allowed to private message me?

And secondly, again, stuff being sent to us mods containing rule violations is not a "public airing" of pm's. The board issues section is not public, it's not read by 99% of the people here. But that's not even what happend so it's moot anyway.

Darla has accused ID of several things and your post could be seen as an admission that such an accusation has been made and is under investigation.
Some people see such admissions as being support for the one making the accusation; especially when Darla's questions could have been answered by a PM. :)

BRUTALITOPS
But there was an admission of an investigation, that is a result of PMs with the Mods. :palm:

none of which is airing private messages. the short bus should be by to pick you up soon. Or is it your contention that no one is allowed to pm mods?

icedancer2theend
Liable....lulz.

So happy to entertain you... Not a difficult task I see. You are pretty fucked up to suppor this billy.

BRUTALITOPS
03-12-2012, 03:12 PM
THERE HAS BEEN NO DECISION REGARDING ANY OF THIS MADE YET.

WE ARE NOT CONFIRMING OR DENYING THE ACCUSATIONS DARLA HAS MADE AT THIS TIME, IN WHOLE OR IN PART.

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2012, 03:12 PM
none of which is airing private messages. the short bus should be by to pick you up soon. Or is it your contention that no one is allowed to pm mods?

Speaking of short buses; there was no assertion that Mods can't be sent a PM.
The Mod making a reference to such, is the difference.

Quick now, get dressed; because I can hear the horn and the bus is next door. :)

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2012, 03:13 PM
THERE HAS BEEN NO DECISION REGARDING ANY OF THIS MADE YET.

WE ARE NOT CONFIRMING OR DENYING THE ACCUSATIONS DARLA HAS MADE AT THIS TIME, IN WHOLE OR IN PART.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :palm:

zappasguitar
03-12-2012, 03:14 PM

Look at the terrified little cockroaches scurrying for cover and trying to find excuses and rationalizations for their inexcusable actions!

zappasguitar
03-12-2012, 03:17 PM
Darla has accused ID of several things and your post could be seen as an admission that such an accusation has been made and is under investigation.
Some people see such admissions as being support for the one making the accusation; especially when Darla's questions could have been answered by a PM. :)

How do you know Darla's questions WEREN'T answered by a PM?

The only people who see such admissions as support for a certain person sound as though they know they are busted and are now trying to minimize the damage.

/MSG/
03-12-2012, 03:17 PM
So happy to entertain you... Not a difficult task I see. You are pretty fucked up to suppor this billy.
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj9wcnwiYi1qzma4ho1_400.jpg

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2012, 03:24 PM

Look at the terrified little cockroaches scurrying for cover and trying to find excuses and rationalizations for their inexcusable actions!

That's it:
1 - Continue to reference the slander
2 - Continue to state that the slander is true
3 - Call others name, which supports numbers 1 and 2.

USFREEDOM911
03-12-2012, 03:25 PM
How do you know Darla's questions WEREN'T answered by a PM?

The only people who see such admissions as support for a certain person sound as though they know they are busted and are now trying to minimize the damage.

Or those that are hoping to convince the Mods of a false accusation and thereby "accomplishing" something; but now they're worried that their lies might unravel.

Please continue. :palm:

WinterBorn
03-12-2012, 03:34 PM
That must be why you put the disclaimer of:
And if the accusations are false, that's just wrong.

OH-WAIT, you didn't.
You just voiced your disgust at one side of this issue.

And if the accusations are inaccurate I will happily describe what I think of that.

Phantasmal
03-12-2012, 04:08 PM
For what, pray tell?

Communications Decency Act of 1996 provided in 47 U.S.C. § 230 provides that no provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as a publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information provider.

icedancer2theend
03-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Communications Decency Act of 1996 provided in 47 U.S.C. § 230 provides that no provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as a publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information provider.

Precisely- only you are likely too stupid to understand its implications...

icedancer2theend
03-12-2012, 06:02 PM
http://files.myopera.com/SFuertes/blog/Alcohol_WooHoo.jpg

Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son~

USFREEDOM911
03-13-2012, 04:54 AM
And if the accusations are inaccurate I will happily describe what I think of that.

YEAH: you sure wouldn't want to say anything that would possibly show displeasure with both sides, HUH! :palm:

WinterBorn
03-13-2012, 05:47 AM
YEAH: you sure wouldn't want to say anything that would possibly show displeasure with both sides, HUH! :palm:

Both sides? Either this shit happened or it didn't. I expressed my displeasure at the event if it did happen. If it turns out that this was all a fabrication that will be a separate issue. And I have spoken out against such things before.

In fact, I have spoken out against, and condemned, the use of personal info on the forums numerous times. I think it is a chicken-shit thing to do.

USFREEDOM911
03-13-2012, 03:44 PM
Both sides? Either this shit happened or it didn't. I expressed my displeasure at the event if it did happen. If it turns out that this was all a fabrication that will be a separate issue. And I have spoken out against such things before.

In fact, I have spoken out against, and condemned, the use of personal info on the forums numerous times. I think it is a chicken-shit thing to do.

OH, I see now.
It will be a "seperate" issue, as opposed to it being part of the same issue. :palm:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :good4u:

WinterBorn
03-13-2012, 05:25 PM
OH, I see now.
It will be a "seperate" issue, as opposed to it being part of the same issue. :palm:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :good4u:

I made a comment on what I thought of this situation if it were true. I have no shame or guilt concerning that comment. I stand by what I said. The fact that I did not comment equally on every possible scenario is not an issue for me.

USFREEDOM911
03-13-2012, 06:30 PM
I made a comment on what I thought of this situation if it were true. I have no shame or guilt concerning that comment. I stand by what I said. The fact that I did not comment equally on every possible scenario is not an issue for me.

There was no need for you to attempt to clarify your position.
All of your comments have proven where you stand.
:good4u:

WinterBorn
03-13-2012, 06:32 PM
There was no need for you to attempt to clarify your position.
All of your comments have proven where you stand.

Good, then its clear that I stand on the side that says hacking an email account is despicable.

Glad I was able to be clear.

USFREEDOM911
03-13-2012, 06:37 PM
Good, then its clear that I stand on the side that says hacking an email account is despicable.

Glad I was able to be clear.

YEP; I'm convinced that that is the SIDE you stand on.
And I'm sure you'll always stand on that SIDE, no matter what.

WinterBorn
03-13-2012, 06:42 PM
YEP; I'm convinced that that is the SIDE you stand on.
And I'm sure you'll always stand on that SIDE, no matter what.

You are seriously hostile about all this. Is there something wrong with condemning hacking?

USFREEDOM911
03-13-2012, 06:52 PM
You are seriously hostile about all this. Is there something wrong with condemning hacking?

So if someone accuses you of POSSIBLY being a rapist, the accusation is OK; because rape is wrong, right?

WinterBorn
03-13-2012, 07:06 PM
So if someone accuses you of POSSIBLY being a rapist, the accusation is OK; because rape is wrong, right?

Well, if after I was accused you made a comment that if it was true I was a disgusting person, I wouldn't raise hell about it.

Because if it was true I would, in fact, be a disgusting person.

So if, as has been stated, there are emails with Date/Time stamps and then posts on JPP (with Date/Time stamps after the email) stating what was said in those emails, I think it is a good clue that something despicable went on.

Raving at me for calling it despicable is either defending the action or wasting bandwidth. Pick one.

USFREEDOM911
03-13-2012, 07:14 PM
Well, if after I was accused you made a comment that if it was true I was a disgusting person, I wouldn't raise hell about it.

Because if it was true I would, in fact, be a disgusting person.

So if, as has been stated, there are emails with Date/Time stamps and then posts on JPP (with Date/Time stamps after the email) stating what was said in those emails, I think it is a good clue that something despicable went on.

Raving at me for calling it despicable is either defending the action or wasting bandwidth. Pick one.

And if Darla is lying, then what does that make her?
Have you ever forwarded an E-Mail and added a comment to it?

By the way, I noticed that you're not denying that you're possibly a rapist!!
Such behavior is disgusting.

WinterBorn
03-13-2012, 07:21 PM
And if Darla is lying, then what does that make her?
Have you ever forwarded an E-Mail and added a comment to it?

If Darla is lying I will be as honest in my disgust.

Yes I have. But I have never created emails specifically to see if the info in them shows up on a political forum. And I kinda doubt any of the three involved would intentionally send them to ID.

By the way, I noticed that you're not denying that you're possibly a rapist!!
Such behavior is disgusting.

I haven't actually been accused of being a rapist. And no one has claimed to have evidence that I am a rapist.

Yes, being a rapist is certainly disgusting behavior. We agree on that.

USFREEDOM911
03-13-2012, 08:17 PM
If Darla is lying I will be as honest in my disgust.

Yes I have. But I have never created emails specifically to see if the info in them shows up on a political forum. And I kinda doubt any of the three involved would intentionally send them to ID.

I haven't actually been accused of being a rapist. And no one has claimed to have evidence that I am a rapist.

Yes, being a rapist is certainly disgusting behavior. We agree on that.

I'll believe that, when I see it; expecially since you've already mentioned your feelings about ID, on another thread.

WHAT?? You mean they didn't tell you about the "little birdie"?

But all someone has to say, is that it's being investigated and that makes it better; HUH!
Plus, I haven't seen a denial.

Especially when the DY banning was based on Poet's false accusation.
BOY-HOWDY, the Mods really looked into that one.

/MSG/
03-13-2012, 08:22 PM
Lovely, this thread moved to rape. Guess where it moves now?

USFREEDOM911
03-13-2012, 08:27 PM
It moves to a new thread??

Damocles
03-13-2012, 08:39 PM
I'll believe that, when I see it; expecially since you've already mentioned your feelings about ID, on another thread.

WHAT?? You mean they didn't tell you about the "little birdie"?

But all someone has to say, is that it's being investigated and that makes it better; HUH!
Plus, I haven't seen a denial.

Especially when the DY banning was based on Poet's false accusation.
BOY-HOWDY, the Mods really looked into that one.

Whatever we decide, after the amount of time we spent on this one, it certainly isn't anything like that.

USFREEDOM911
03-13-2012, 08:43 PM
HA-HA; made you look Billy. :)

USFREEDOM911
03-13-2012, 08:53 PM
If the Mods are going to close a thread, then could they at least refrain from re-opening it, making a comment, and then re-closing it; before the person being responded to, can respond?

Thanks

Damocles
03-13-2012, 08:57 PM
It is possible that the person making this post didn't know the thread was closed and that the Mods can post on closed threads...

USFREEDOM911
03-13-2012, 08:59 PM
It is possible that the person making this post didn't know the thread was closed and that the Mods can post on closed threads...

I have no idea.
If that is the case, then maybe it would be a good idea to make it so they know.

Just a suggestion; because this has occured on numerous threads and has involved other Mods.

Damocles
03-13-2012, 09:00 PM
I have no idea.
If that is the case, then maybe it would be a good idea to make it so they know.

Just a suggestion; because this has occured on numerous threads and has involved other Mods.

Maybe you can stop whinging about the small stuff.

USFREEDOM911
03-13-2012, 09:17 PM
Okay; I'll stop "whinging about the small stuff". :awesome:

Damocles
03-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Thanks. Look it up, it's in the dictionary....

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whinging?s=t