08-13-2006, 08:38 PM
It wasn't there when I posted.

FUCK THE POLICE
08-13-2006, 08:47 PM
What's better, shit or piss?

Brent
08-13-2006, 09:08 PM
It wasn't there when I posted.

That's one thing I hate about vBulletin: it posts the topic first, so people can comment even while I'm working on the poll.

Beefy
08-13-2006, 10:08 PM
No brainer. ACDC.

Beefy
08-13-2006, 10:11 PM
What's better, shit or piss?

Obviously piss. Think about it, if you dribble a little on your drawers, and it even leaks through to you pants, no biggie, it'll dry off. But if a wee bit of feces is external, and so much as makes you itch, you're living a nightmare.

See, your analogy was a poorly thought out piece of crap. Notice how I idn't call it a piece of piss. That would have been too kind.

Goodlookingfundamentalist
08-13-2006, 10:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufo0mLPEm38

FUCK THE POLICE
08-14-2006, 02:33 PM
Obviously piss. Think about it, if you dribble a little on your drawers, and it even leaks through to you pants, no biggie, it'll dry off. But if a wee bit of feces is external, and so much as makes you itch, you're living a nightmare.

See, your analogy was a poorly thought out piece of crap. Notice how I idn't call it a piece of piss. That would have been too kind.

Just because piss is slightly more palatable than shit doesn't mean you want to eat it.

uscitizen
08-14-2006, 02:48 PM
ACDC of course. what is a bible thumpin boy doing listening to that crap anyway ?

BRUTALITOPS
08-14-2006, 05:40 PM

besides, piss is sterile. You can drink it.

BRUTALITOPS
08-14-2006, 05:41 PM
besides, what's buttrock?

tianabautre
08-14-2006, 06:01 PM
besides, piss is sterile. You can drink it.

This is true. If you were stranded in a boat, at least piss could keep you alive for a few extra days.

BRUTALITOPS
08-14-2006, 06:03 PM
not sure if piss could keep you alive tiana, most of the nutrients have already been absorbed. Piss wont kill you or make you sick, but I don't think it would do anything for you either.

tianabautre
08-14-2006, 06:10 PM
you'll die from dehydration before you die from starvation. At least it can keep you hydrated a little while longer than without.

BRUTALITOPS
08-14-2006, 06:12 PM
yeah but my point is, all the nutrients and water is already mostly taken out of the piss. That's why it's a waste product... your body doesn't need it.

tianabautre
08-14-2006, 06:22 PM
Normal composition of urine is water - 95 per cent, other major and common constituents are sodium - 0.4 per cent, ammonia - 0.05 per cent, phosphates - 0.6 per cent, urea - 2 per cent, sulfate - 0.2 per cent and creatine, urobilinogen, casts, etc. in minute quantities. Normally, soluble substances are excreted in the urine.

http://www.chennaionline.com/health/Homoeopathy/2005/04homoeopathy39.asp

also

"In Egypt, rescue workers found a 37-year-old man alive in earthquake rubble. He survived almost 82 hours by drinking his own urine. His wife, daughter and mother would not and they died."

http://www.all-natural.com/urine.html

Not to mention a biochem professor once told us that you could live off of urine if you had to for a little while.

Also,

Last week, British hiker Paul Beck was stranded in the Spanish mountains for six days - and survived by drinking his own urine. The 33-year-old slipped and dislocated his hip while walking. As he waited for rescuers to find him, he tried to exist on powdered chocolate and raw oats, but eventually resorted to urinating into a cup and drinking a few drops a day. He said: "It was pretty awful but in all I did it around five times to keep myself hydrated."

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health_medical/article346805.ece

Beefy
08-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Case closed. Piss beats shit.

If you were on a boat and had all the water in the world, but not food, eating shit wouldn't help you. But flip the coin and piss does help.

BRUTALITOPS
08-14-2006, 06:28 PM
ok Tiana, very good points. Very well done. You made a strong case for piss.

tianabautre
08-14-2006, 06:30 PM
ok Tiana, very good points. Very well done. You made a strong case for piss.

LMAO :p

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-14-2006, 08:23 PM
Now do you people see what happens when I don't contribute to the conversation? It always goes to piss and shit!

For the record, AC/DC is marginally better than piss and shit, as well as Van Halen. However, Van Halen is less marginal than AC/DC, simply because of their association with David Lee Roth. Unlike piss and shit, the Roth Factor is a persistent stench that can't be disassociated. From a purely 'musical elite' perspective, AC/DC pioneered a particular blend of hard rock and blues, that is simply rare and special in historical context.

Then there is the question of which bands are you comparing... A Van Halen with Sammy Hagar, might be compared relatively equal to an AC/DC with Brian Johnson, but you can't compare Bon Scott to David Lee... it's like comparing Freddie Mercury to Tiny Tim.

Goodlookingfundamentalist
08-15-2006, 01:22 AM
Dave, however, is the ONLY Rock And Roll Star In The Vaudeville Song And Dance Man Tradition Of Al Jolson, Eddie Cantor, And Groucho Marx. Important? Why else would it have been buried under three and a half tons of the same stuff they dumped on top of the Poor Oppressed Black Man's Influence On Rock And Roll Music? One of the few rock stars too intelligent to fall for the notion that nothing of value was created in this nation before the late Fifties, Dave brought a whole bag of old tricks to Rock And Roll and helped Van Halen achieve success that never would have been possible with some doofus whose entire musical education began with The Beatles and ended with Wings.

LadyT
08-15-2006, 07:19 AM
still, what is buttrock?