08-13-2006, 12:32 PM
Both are pretty good.

I'd say SD wins hands-down, though.

BRUTALITOPS
08-13-2006, 12:52 PM
SD by a mile.

tinfoil
08-13-2006, 01:03 PM
siamese dream was the begining of the end of smashing pumpkins... as such, it deserves to lose. How can you even compare the two albums? Sound Garden blows them away. Gish might come close, but Siamese Dream was garbage.

Brent
08-13-2006, 01:22 PM
SD by a mile.

Then vote ;)

Brent
08-13-2006, 01:26 PM
siamese dream was the begining of the end of smashing pumpkins... as such, it deserves to lose. How can you even compare the two albums? Sound Garden blows them away. Gish might come close, but Siamese Dream was garbage.

Gish was exellent. Their B-Sides album, Pisces Iscariot, is also excellent. Mellon Collie was overrated, but it was OK. Siamese Dream was by far the best, but I tend to agree with the idea that the Pumpkins went downhill from that point foward. I never was a fan of their electronica, i.e. Adore. However, I liked Machina (Machines of God) quite a bit, and always felt it received a bad rap.

I hope, when the Pumpkins reunite, they will return to their roots.

(Corgan, Chamberlain, Mellisa Auf der Maur (the Pumpkins' original replacement for Darcy), and Eric Avery of Jane's Addiction will likely form the new lineup. Of course, only Corgan and Chamberlain are confirmed.

Damocles
08-13-2006, 01:47 PM
Who?

Brent
08-16-2006, 02:22 AM
Bump

OrnotBitwise
08-16-2006, 02:51 PM
Who?
No, you'll find them in Classic Rock, usually.

IHateGovernment
08-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Ugh!!! Smashing Pumpkins in general just suck. Hearing Billy Corgan's whiny bitchy voice makes me want to vomit. Now SuperUnknown isn't their best album but it blows away any pumpkins.

Billy Corgan and Billy Joe Armstrong are the most annoying singers in history.