PDA

View Full Version : An Apology for DamnYankee

Pages : [1] 2

Damocles
01-13-2012, 10:27 PM
1. No posting private information without consent... We will delete the posts and you will likely not have access for at least a couple of days, if not permanently. Private information would be information that could be used to find out who you are and/or where you live, how to contact you and/or information about a person's life that was not made public by posting it on this board. If you post your own information it is the same thing as giving permission for others to use that information, please be careful what you post so you do not give information that you do not want public. This is a public forum that guests can read, any information you post is available to the public.

I have bolded the relevant portion of the rule.

It has come to my attention that DY was banned for posting about "private" information that had been previously discussed on this board openly. Because of this it is apparent that due to our zeal to protect the privacy of our users we acted hastily and in error. When banning for the release of personal info, it is needful to be as quick as possible as there can be somebody who uses the idea that we are going to ban them to post even more personal info before the ban falls. I'm sorry that DY got caught in this, and his ban has been lifted.

Damocles
-----------------------------------------------
"I fully consented to the banning of Damn yankee and I am now fully admitting I was 100% wrong to do so. It turns out we had imperfect information, and although at the time we had reason to believe he was violating one of our most important rules, I, and the other mods were in error. I offer Damnyankee my full apology.

As an aside, it is important to note, that we have a policy that when we believe someone is committing a rule violation, that they be banned first, and are provided with an avenue to contact us if they feel they have grounds to appeal. This is to prevent scenarios where if one is facing say, a permaban, that one does not have the opportunity to go for broke and release additional personal information before the ban sets in.

Damnyankee and others proved that the information he posted was previously posted by his accuser. And thus, us mods were wrong to ban him.

So with that said, hopefully we can all move forward. Once again, apologies to damnyankee."

Grind

I would like to offer an apology to Damn Yankee on behalf of the JPP staff. While it is true he had released 'private information', such information was already available on the board. Due to several other instances of similar violations taking place, we acted in haste. We have since been informed of our error, and have lifted the ban. While I personally do not like Damn Yankee, in this instance he did not warrant punishment for his actions, and his ban has been lifted. Let me again apologize for my part in this mistake.

Billy, aka Kel Tec RFB (currently)

USFREEDOM911
01-13-2012, 11:11 PM
1. No posting private information without consent... We will delete the posts and you will likely not have access for at least a couple of days, if not permanently. Private information would be information that could be used to find out who you are and/or where you live, how to contact you and/or information about a person's life that was not made public by posting it on this board. If you post your own information it is the same thing as giving permission for others to use that information, please be careful what you post so you do not give information that you do not want public. This is a public forum that guests can read, any information you post is available to the public.

I have bolded the relevant portion of the rule.

It has come to my attention that DY was banned for posting about "private" information that had been previously discussed on this board openly. Because of this it is apparent that due to our zeal to protect the privacy of our users we acted hastily and in error. When banning for the release of personal info, it is needful to be as quick as possible as there can be somebody who uses the idea that we are going to ban them to post even more personal info before the ban falls. I'm sorry that DY got caught in this, and his ban has been lifted.

Damocles
"I fully consented to the banning of Damn yankee and I am now fully admitting I was 100% wrong to do so. It turns out we had imperfect information, and although at the time we had reason to believe he was violating one of our most important rules, I, and the other mods were in error. I offer Damnyankee my full apology.

As an aside, it is important to note, that we have a policy that when we believe someone is committing a rule violation, that they be banned first, and are provided with an avenue to contact us if they feel they have grounds to appeal. This is to prevent scenarios where if one is facing say, a permaban, that one does not have the opportunity to go for broke and release additional personal information before the ban sets in.

Damnyankee and others proved that the information he posted was previously posted by his accuser. And thus, us mods were wrong to ban him.

So with that said, hopefully we can all move forward. Once again, apologies to damnyankee."

Grind

I would like to offer an apology to Damn Yankee on behalf of the JPP staff. While it is true he had released 'private information', such information was already available on the board. Due to several other instances of similar violations taking place, we acted in haste. We have since been informed of our error, and have lifted the ban. While I personally do not like Damn Yankee, in this instance he did not warrant punishment for his actions, and his ban has been lifted. Let me again apologize for my part in this mistake.

Billy, aka Kel Tec RFB (currently)

:good4u: :chesh: :good4u:

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 12:17 AM
Just bumping to the top of the line.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 01:22 AM
:good4u: :chesh: :good4u:

You're awesome Free!

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 03:21 AM
You're awesome Free!

What?? :)

Minister of Truth
01-14-2012, 10:31 AM
Great, so we get one asswhole back...

poet
01-14-2012, 10:34 AM

There are plenty more, evidently, lurking around. He's back...on a technicality.

WinterBorn
01-14-2012, 10:38 AM
There are plenty more, evidently, lurking around. He's back...on a technicality.

A technicality? He didn't break the rules. You may not like him, but certainly you don't want people banned based on popularity.

poet
01-14-2012, 10:53 AM
A technicality? He didn't break the rules. You may not like him, but certainly you don't want people banned based on popularity.

He did, in fact, break the rules. A poster found the quote of mine, which testified to my divulging my personal info. The hints and alludes to my appearance, however, have nothing to do with my postings....and couldn't be attributed to me...meaning that some posters here are aware of my alias, which is personal information.....my alias, Poet, was created, specifically, because of my personal info being posted on a political debate forum by forum members and a moderator, under an alias. I left the forum for that very reason. If folks can't play fair, and debate without resorting to posting personal info to score points, then I won't be here, either. This isn't about banning based on popularity. I give a shit. This is about respecting forum members and following the rules.
Anybody wanting to know my personal info....PM me, if you want the truth. Otherwise, it's just hearsay.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 10:59 AM
If folks can't play fair, and debate without resorting to posting personal info to score points.

Hypocrite heal thyself!

WinterBorn
01-14-2012, 11:00 AM
He did, in fact, break the rules. A poster found the quote of mine, which testified to my divulging my personal info. The hints and alludes to my appearance, however, have nothing to do with my postings....and couldn't be attributed to me...meaning that some posters here are aware of my alias, which is personal information.....my alias, Poet, was created, specifically, because of my personal info being posted on a political debate forum by forum members and a moderator, under an alias. I left the forum for that very reason. If folks can't play fair, and debate without resorting to posting personal info to score points, then I won't be here, either. This isn't about banning based on popularity. I give a shit. This is about respecting forum members and following the rules.
Anybody wanting to know my personal info....PM me, if you want the truth. Otherwise, it's just hearsay.

The fact is that he was banned for posting personal info. Then it turned out you had posted the info originally. That means it is not grounds for a ban.

That some others have hinted about what they know does not justify a ban for DY. The fact that DY is an asshole has no bearing on the matter, but it seems to be why you want to see him gone.

If someone breaks the rules you report them. Damo will not tolerate posting of personal info unless it is by the indiviual themselves.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-14-2012, 11:31 AM
i've never seen mods or admins apologize. kudos to the jpp staff.

poet, stop crying and moaning. why complain if you already posted the information?

/MSG/
01-14-2012, 11:37 AM
i've never seen mods or admins apologize. kudos to the jpp staff.

poet, stop crying and moaning. why complain if you already posted the information?

I've apologized to you on at least one occasion.

poet
01-14-2012, 11:40 AM
The fact is that he was banned for posting personal info. Then it turned out you had posted the info originally. That means it is not grounds for a ban.

That some others have hinted about what they know does not justify a ban for DY. The fact that DY is an asshole has no bearing on the matter, but it seems to be why you want to see him gone.

If someone breaks the rules you report them. Damo will not tolerate posting of personal info unless it is by the indiviual themselves.

Did you not understand what I wrote? Referring to me, "all of a sudden", as "Patchy", is a reference to my appearance. I have no pictures reflecting that anywhere in the forum. That is personal. You're confused. Again. I don't want to see anyone "gone". I want folks to respect my privacy, as is my right. I'm ashamed of nothing. Someone wants me to post my picture, I'll do it. But I'll be damned if I'll be preempted. Whose side are you on?

poet
01-14-2012, 11:40 AM
Hypocrite heal thyself!

When you turn into a virgin again.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-14-2012, 11:44 AM
I've apologized to you on at least one occasion.

you're right...my bad :palm:

Cancel 2018. 3
01-14-2012, 11:46 AM
Did you not understand what I wrote? Referring to me, "all of a sudden", as "Patchy", is a reference to my appearance. I have no pictures reflecting that anywhere in the forum. That is personal. You're confused. Again. I don't want to see anyone "gone". I want folks to respect my privacy, as is my right. I'm ashamed of nothing. Someone wants me to post my picture, I'll do it. But I'll be damned if I'll be preempted. Whose side are you on?

your quote:

I have no hair, except for a small patch, I'm bald.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 11:47 AM

Aye matey- been walking the plank have ye? ARRRGH!

poet
01-14-2012, 11:52 AM
Aye matey- been walking the plank have ye? ARRRGH!

You're really a dumb bitch. I hope I don't get reprimanded for posting personal info. Patchy refers to the patch of hair I have on my head, not a eye-patch, scumbucket. One-dimensional thinking troglodyte.

poet
01-14-2012, 11:55 AM
your quote:

You stupid mr'er. That quote was to verify, that the reference being made, was concerning me. I didn't volunteer or confirm that bit of info until it was made apparent by Freedom and DY. Again, you're sticking your nose into other's peoples business....something that doesn't even concern you. Why don't you get you some business of your own? Idiot.

Damocles
01-14-2012, 11:58 AM
You're really a dumb bitch. I hope I don't get reprimanded for posting personal info. Patchy refers to the patch of hair I have on my head, not a eye-patch, scumbucket. One-dimensional thinking troglodyte.

I think she was playing on Spongebob... Patchy the Pirate... Sometimes people can be trying to make a little joke rather than trying to "get" you.

poet
01-14-2012, 12:06 PM
I think she was playing on Spongebob... Patchy the Pirate... Sometimes people can be trying to make a little joke rather than trying to "get" you.

Depends on who the players are. I don't joke with enemies. There was no precedence for it. So, she fooled you, not me.

Rune
01-14-2012, 12:07 PM

Yeah ID is so seldom abrasive I would give her the benefit of the doubt too.

poet
01-14-2012, 12:13 PM

OK. She just had previously attacked me, ad hominem....then she's going to joke with me????? Can we all say "psychopath"?

WinterBorn
01-14-2012, 12:27 PM

I am on the side of what is right, same as always.

If he took the info you posted and found you online, do you bear no responsibility for posting the info that allowed it? These days being online requires a bit of discretion. You have been baited and risen to it by posting information that allowed you to be found.

Obviously what DY did was not a violation of the rules.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 12:45 PM

:rofl: You over sensitive nancy- I already knew what it referred to "patchy" puss.

BRUTALITOPS
01-14-2012, 01:00 PM

lololololololololololololololollllllllll

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 01:05 PM

Yeah, because the obvious connection of "patchy and pirate speak" is totally too difficult a connection to make for a liberal brain.

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 01:07 PM

I'm not sure anyone knew you had left. :)

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 01:08 PM

And you lied, again.
Now; man up and admit it.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-14-2012, 01:11 PM
more poet describing himself:

I don't wear makeup, and I'm of average build and bald.

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 01:11 PM

Maybe I should start a thread, with all of the info you've released about yourself.
Now go back to doing what you do best and that would be whining.

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 01:14 PM
You stupid mr'er. That quote was to verify, that the reference being made, was concerning me. I didn't volunteer or confirm that bit of info until it was made apparent by Freedom and DY. Again, you're sticking your nose into other's peoples business....something that doesn't even concern you. Why don't you get you some business of your own? Idiot.

Haven't you left yet? :)

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 01:16 PM

OH, don't tell him. It's much more fun watching him melt down and stamp his tiny little feet. :D

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Depends on who the players are. I don't joke with enemies. There was no precedence for it. So, she fooled you, not me.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Are ya ready kids?
Aye, Aye captain!

I can't heeeaaar yooouuu!

AYE, AYE CAPTAIN!

oooooooooooo.........

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he.
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
If nautical nonsense be somethin' ya wish.
Sponge Bob Square Pants!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish.
Sponge Bob Square Pants!

Ready?
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Bob Square Pants,
Sponge Booob Square Paaants!

Ah Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha, Ha, hArgh wh..arire..Ha arrrigh.

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 01:22 PM
OK. She just had previously attacked me, ad hominem....then she's going to joke with me????? Can we all say "psychopath"?

YEP!!

It's spelled P-O-E-T. :)

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 01:24 PM
more poet describing himself:

I'm bored today, so maybe I'll collect all of Poet's revealed info and put it in one thread.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 01:26 PM
YEP!!

It's spelled P-O-E-T. :)

The trouble with poet is that he takes himself and this board too seriously. But I was not joking with him per se, I was mocking him in a humorous way.

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 01:29 PM
The trouble with poet is that he takes himself and this board too seriously. But I was not joking with him per se, I was mocking him in a humorous way.

Patchy's picture. :)

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Patchy's picture. :)

:rofl:

Good one Free!

/MSG/
01-14-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm bored today, so maybe I'll collect all of Poet's revealed info and put it in one thread.

Yeah, that's exactly what a normal individual would do.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 03:34 PM

No, a normal individual would get piss assed drunk and post about fucking any old thing with a pussy, then make post after post, thread after thread about it. You see, everyone, has their past times.

DamnYankee
01-14-2012, 03:54 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

poet
01-14-2012, 04:16 PM
I am on the side of what is right, same as always.

If he took the info you posted and found you online, do you bear no responsibility for posting the info that allowed it? These days being online requires a bit of discretion. You have been baited and risen to it by posting information that allowed you to be found.

Obviously what DY did was not a violation of the rules.

Really? That remains to be seen.
I know what I posted, and what I didn't...and admitted to such. As far as the conclusion drawn, we have a difference of opinion. Does it matter? To some, no to others. I'm content that the mods have seen fit to underscore the rules and regulations. Personal info is off limits. Act accordingly.

poet
01-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Haven't you left yet? :)

Ain't going nowhere. You? I'm not through kicking or plunging into conservative booty. Ain't you had enough?

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 05:47 PM

Like any of us on here, are "normal"; but then, it might stop the mods from making another rash judgement and banning someone on a bogus complaint.
Or at least maybe stop one mod from taking his personal likes and dislikes and using them to act like an idiot, before he knows the truth.

Anyway, I've already said I was bored. :)

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Ain't going nowhere. You? I'm not through kicking or plunging into conservative booty. Ain't you had enough?

I knew you lied when you made the statement; but I was just waiting for you to add credance to the fact that you are a liar.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Phantasmal
01-14-2012, 06:01 PM
No, a normal individual would get piss assed drunk and post about fucking any old thing with a pussy, then make post after post, thread after thread about it. You see, everyone, has their past times.

Wow, does the Holy Spirit fill you when you think of these post? Remember you are the one who believes you have to answer to God for your behavior.

cancel2 2022
01-14-2012, 06:20 PM

Isn't that pretty much what all single Marines do?

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Wow, does the Holy Spirit fill you when you think of these post? Remember you are the one who believes you have to answer to God for your behavior.

We know all that fills you are feelings of repulsions at your hubby and smoke from your joint and booze from your cupboard- idgit.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Isn't that pretty much what all single Marines do?

He's married- not that it matters since it was a sarcastic statement I was making in light of his stupid self-righteousness.

poet
01-14-2012, 06:28 PM
I knew you lied when you made the statement; but I was just waiting for you to add credance to the fact that you are a liar.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You're free to show where I lied. And while you're at it, admit to your involvement in the fracas. I'm not the one posting personal info, or threatening to. I don't need to. I can debate.

poet
01-14-2012, 06:31 PM

Rana, all these folks are fake Christians. If Jesus came back tomorrow...they'd ask him for a delay, 'cause they have stuff they have to do.

PostmodernProphet
01-14-2012, 06:38 PM
for some reason, tiresome shit still seems tiresome.......

Phantasmal
01-14-2012, 06:43 PM
We know all that fills you are feelings of repulsions at your hubby and smoke from your joint and booze from your cupboard- idgit.

What Bible verse is that? At least I have a husband who loves me. How about you?

cancel2 2022
01-14-2012, 06:43 PM
He's married- not that it matters since it was a sarcastic statement I was making in light of his stupid self-righteousness.

He's married now, he wasn't when he was doing all that stuff. Unless your spies know different?

Cancel 2018. 3
01-14-2012, 06:44 PM
What Bible verse is that? At least I have a husband who loves me. How about you?

since you whine about how christians talk....is this how non-christians talk?

Phantasmal
He's married now, he wasn't when he was doing all that stuff. Unless your spies know different?

Her little birdie, Tom, her little birdie.

/MSG/
Or at least maybe stop one mod from taking his personal likes and dislikes and using them to act like an idiot, before he knows the truth.

Anyway, I've already said I was bored. :)

Wanna name names there kid-o?

Cancel 2018. 3
01-14-2012, 06:46 PM

not taking sides:

why is it you guys have such a personal vendetta? again, not taking sides. shit is slung from both banks.

i just don't get it.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 06:47 PM

You're an idiot; he was married then as now and I need no "spies" to read his posts dork.

Phantasmal
01-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Her little birdie, Tom, her little birdie.

It has been confirmed, her little birdie is a cuckoo!

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 06:50 PM

On another board when darla used the word "cunt" among other similar words...as did frog and friends, Frog would constantly defend such obscenities as just "mere" words. Now that she/they are attempting to reinvent themselves she conveniently puts on another cloak of hypocrisy...note she never reprimands poet for his obscenities and he claims to be a "christian". Just more hypocrisy in evidence by toad.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 06:50 PM

Well my little birdie is your friend... :D

Phantasmal
01-14-2012, 06:53 PM

Projecting again?

cancel2 2022
01-14-2012, 06:54 PM
On another board when darla used the word "cunt" among other similar words...as did frog and friends, Frog would constantly defend such obscenities as just "mere" words. Now that she/they are attempting to reinvent themselves she conveniently puts on another cloak of hypocrisy...note she never reprimands poet for his obscenities and he claims to be a "christian". Just more hypocrisy in evidence by toad.

Just to get things in perspective, she is talking about events that happened nearly a decade ago.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Projecting again?

Yes, I turned on the projector and I aimed it at your ear- amazing, but the light shined all the way through! You're such a stoopie toad.

cancel2 2022

More like a vulture, in my opinion.

USFREEDOM911
You're free to show where I lied. And while you're at it, admit to your involvement in the fracas. I'm not the one posting personal info, or threatening to. I don't need to. I can debate.

You said he posted "PERSONAL INFORMATION", regarding your addiction; when in fact it stopped being personal information and became PUBLIC INFORMATION, when you posted it.
You lied when he accused him.
Do you still have relatives in Louisiana, that you visit?

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 06:58 PM
Just to get things in perspective, she is talking about events that happened nearly a decade ago.

Yes, just as you have done on many occasions. Are you suggesting that toad would now see these as not "mere words"? And if she does not why can't she manage to admonish so many other posters like poet; zappa etc who use these "mere words" so liberally? Yes, I know, to answer honestly would shine a light on her hypocrisy- but go ahead show us your ability to be honest for a change tom.

Phantasmal
01-14-2012, 06:58 PM

One time at band camp...

Yes, and how many times has she used it recently, compared to Darla using it one time a decade ago?

Phantasmal
01-14-2012, 06:59 PM
More like a vulture, in my opinion.

Ahaha, that one, too!

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 07:00 PM
One time at band camp...

Yes, and how many times has she used it recently, compared to Darla using it one time a decade ago?

One time??? :rofl: Nice try you hypocrite! How about old poet and zap? Where's all that admonishment for your New Born position over the use of "mere words".

poet
01-14-2012, 07:02 PM

Please. Who wants that?

Cancel 2018. 3
01-14-2012, 07:11 PM

Please. Who wants that?

why in the hell do you two whine about personal info wars and then engage them yourselves?

enough....everyone.....just stop it.

good fucking lord.

/MSG/
01-14-2012, 07:15 PM
why in the hell do you two whine about personal info wars and then engage them yourselves?

good fucking lord.

Thank-fucking-you.

Phantasmal
01-14-2012, 07:22 PM

good fucking lord.

Ahaha, she made a blog, remember. It is public information when you blog about it.

poet
01-14-2012, 07:23 PM
You said he posted "PERSONAL INFORMATION", regarding your addiction; when in fact it stopped being personal information and became PUBLIC INFORMATION, when you posted it.
You lied when he accused him.
Do you still have relatives in Louisiana, that you visit?

I already intimated that I didn't recall posting that info. In any event, seeing that you have never made a mistake, I wouldn't expect you to empathize.
However, you, yourself, referred to Damon Wayans character from In Living Color, referring to my particular hairstyle. Not DY. Not Alias. You. Then DY starts referring to me as "Patchy". One need only to add 1 +1 to get to 2. But you lied and said that I divulged details of my particular hairstyle, which is only attached to my alternative alias, which you got from no one else but PMP.
And why are you still asking me personal questions...evidently, that you surmise the answers to???? Are you "on leave" from the correctional facility where you work...as mentioned on your profile page...so let it be known, that what's good for female geese is good for male ganders. Do you want to continue to play?

Cancel 2018. 3
01-14-2012, 07:24 PM
Ahaha, she made a blog, remember. It is public information when you blog about it.

rana....what is your issue? you respond to this post...but ignore any post about debate issues.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 07:31 PM

Ahahahah- what rana means is that she is a hypocritical cunt "it's just a word rana" so don't get your panties in another hypocritical wad. My blog is no longer on this forum. My blog was made to circumvent darla's desire to leak what she and you had snooped and uncovered.

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 07:31 PM
I already intimated that I didn't recall posting that info. In any event, seeing that you have never made a mistake, I wouldn't expect you to empathize.
However, you, yourself, referred to Damon Wayans character from In Living Color, referring to my particular hairstyle. Not DY. Not Alias. You. Then DY starts referring to me as "Patchy". One need only to add 1 +1 to get to 2. But you lied and said that I divulged details of my particular hairstyle, which is only attached to my alternative alias, which you got from no one else but PMP.
And why are you still asking me personal questions...evidently, that you surmise the answers to???? Are you "on leave" from the correctional facility where you work...as mentioned on your profile page...so let it be known, that what's good for female geese is good for male ganders. Do you want to continue to play?

I also haven't seen you apologize for your "mistake", so you're comments appear a little bogus.

Let's play:
When you were married in 2003; did you take your then 30 year old partner to Louisiana, to meet any of your family and celebrate 7 years of kicking your addiction?

poet
01-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Hold your breath waiting on an apology. Nothing to apologize for. I didn't start it....I finished it.
And none of your damn business.

christiefan915
01-14-2012, 08:07 PM

Keep repeating the lie until you can get someone to believe it.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Hold your breath waiting on an apology. Nothing to apologize for. I didn't start it....I finished it.

No you started something because you are an old man who forgot his own big mouth had already posted shit. You then went after a poster by reporting him for posting personal shit against the rules. Damo ended it because Freedom was diligent to get to the truth- something the moderator billy failed to do!

Hey Free maybe you should be a mod?

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Keep repeating the lie until you can get someone to believe it.

:rofl: Bow bitch~

christiefan915
01-14-2012, 08:10 PM
One time at band camp...

Countless times?

christiefan915
01-14-2012, 08:11 PM
rana....what is your issue? you respond to this post...but ignore any post about debate issues.

Then why are you still here instead of on another thread... debating?

christiefan915
01-14-2012, 08:13 PM
Please. Who wants that?

Apparently nobody.

Damocles
01-14-2012, 08:16 PM
No you started something because you are an old man who forgot his own big mouth had already posted shit. You then went after a poster by reporting him for posting personal shit against the rules. Damo ended it because Freedom was diligent to get to the truth- something the moderator billy failed to do!

Nah, we all saw something that was rather personal, and none of us remembered him posting about it. If you remembered anything about it you could email us by using the contact us link at the bottom of the page. It would have been dealt with then as well. The first thing we worry about is the privacy rule. We believe it is better to err on the side of privacy and apologize later if we find out otherwise.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 08:18 PM
Apparently nobody.

So says the woman who has to breathe vodka every night-

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Nah, we all saw something that was rather personal, and none of us remembered him posting about it. If you remembered anything about it you could email us by using the contact us link at the bottom of the page. It would have been dealt with then as well. The first thing we worry about is the privacy rule. We believe it is better to err on the side of privacy and apologize later if we find out otherwise.

OH, I see ,so you all just banned without asking questions or seeing if anything wrong had been done...nice~

christiefan915
01-14-2012, 08:19 PM
So says the woman who has to breath vodka every night-

So says the skank who can't back this up with proof.

Damocles
01-14-2012, 08:20 PM
OH, I see ,so you all just banned without asking questions or seeing if anything wrong had been done...nice~

:rolleyes:

This is a case of somebody really trying hard to take what we say in the wrong way. I'm good with that. I look at the source. We debated the cause (revealing rehab) asked if anybody remembered them talking about it. Tried to find it, didn't. Banned.

It is best to act quickly in such cases before the person who is likely to be banned decides to leave it all out there and give out "all they have"...

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 08:21 PM
So says the skank who can't back this up with proof.

:rofl: don't need to ms ugly stick- but I think you should keep stamping your orthopedic shoes and demand that I do so :D

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 08:23 PM
:rolleyes:

This is a case of somebody really trying hard to take what we say in the wrong way. I'm good with that. I look at the source.

Yes yes damo I know you are good with BS. And I know you taking what will be the applauded position of "considering the source" as some sort of win- but I know you are being disingenuous and weak. You made a public statement in the other thread that was wrong. You have still failed to admit to it- more weakness... But I'm good with that.

christiefan915
01-14-2012, 08:25 PM
:rofl: don't need to ms ugly stick- but I think you should keep stamping your orthopedic shoes and demand that I do so :D

How frantic of you. Instead of digging up the post and throwing it in my face, you resort to the usual obfuscation. Because what you have is a super-sized portion of nothing. So put up or shut up, Ms. Hairy Mole.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 08:27 PM
We debated the cause (revealing rehab) asked if anybody remembered them talking about it. Tried to find it, didn't. Banned.

It is best to act quickly in such cases before the person who is likely to be banned decides to leave it all out there and give out "all they have"...

Two things: Did it ever occur to you to just ask DY? Second, who has ever done what you fear? I have never seen anyone do it. Sounds just like the rationale our government uses to justify legislation to protect us.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 08:27 PM
How frantic of you. Instead of digging up the post and throwing it in my face, you resort to the usual obfuscation. Because what you have is a super-sized portion of nothing. So put up or shut up, Ms. Hairy Mole.

Keep stomping them orthopedics ms ugly stick :D

christiefan915
01-14-2012, 08:37 PM
Keep stomping them orthopedics ms ugly stick :D

Keep working on your grammar, Ms. Roots-need-a-touch-up.

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Keep working on your grammar, Ms. Roots-need-a-touch-up.

Sure thing ms needs a new face; body; and yeah-face. Keep on stomping those mean looking orthopedics ms ugly stick. :D

PostmodernProphet
01-14-2012, 08:43 PM
which you got from no one else but PMP.

I'm really getting sick of that same fucking lie being repeated over and over.....I could give a fuck what you wear on your head, whether it's a tuft of hair, a flower or a splatch of your best friends sperm.....I haven't discussed you with USFree, DY, Satan or the neighbor's Shitzu......take your fucking whining and shove it up your ass........

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 08:47 PM
I'm really getting sick of that same fucking lie being repeated over and over.....I could give a fuck what you wear on your head, whether it's a tuft of hair, a flower or a splatch of your best friends sperm.....I haven't discussed you with USFree, DY, Satan or the neighbor's Shitzu......take your fucking whining and shove it up your ass........

Now you're talking about something he could get into~ Just sayin`

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 08:50 PM

You didn't finish shit, bitch.
You lied, were exposed, and now the entire board can see how dishonest you've been.
You've been spanked and pwnd.

Damocles
01-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Two things: Did it ever occur to you to just ask DY? Second, who has ever done what you fear? I have never seen anyone do it. Sounds just like the rationale our government uses to justify legislation to protect us.

It may occur to you that you may want to be careful about what you are posting (not aimed at you personally, this is more general) because if a post is reported and we believe that the information is at a level of personal (hairstyle not so much, something like rehab yes) that can be damaging (and we do not quickly find a post that makes it clear the poster had previously made it public) we will act to protect the privacy of a user and prefer to apologize later, when necessary, in such circumstances.

You have this picture in your head that we got a report and acted. We didn't. We looked, asked each other, spoke about it and tried to do some quick and fruitless research, then acted.

We're actually talking about asking the other poster to explain themselves but we realize there is a way to contact us in your defense (using the contact us feature). Our main goal is to end the offense, our users do deserve for us to take action on what we consider our most important rule. Notifying a person who has information about somebody else can actually cause the issue we are trying to avoid by quick action. This is our number one rule for a reason.

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 09:02 PM
It may occur to you that you may want to be careful about what you are posting (not aimed at you personally, this is more general) because if a post is reported and we believe that the information is at a level of personal (hairstyle not so much, something like rehab yes) that can be damaging (and we do not quickly find a post that makes it clear the poster had previously made it public) we will act to protect the privacy of a user and prefer to apologize later, when necessary, in such circumstances.

You have this picture in your head that we got a report and acted. We didn't. We looked, asked each other, spoke about it and tried to do some quick and fruitless research, then acted.

We're actually talking about asking the other poster to explain themselves but we realize there is a way to contact us in your defense (using the contact us feature). Our main goal is to end the offense, our users do deserve for us to take action on what we consider our most important rule. Notifying a person who has information about somebody else can actually cause the issue we are trying to avoid by quick action. This is our number one rule for a reason.

Then how about banning both parties, allow each side to present their case and then either ban the person who made the offending post, or ban the complainer for making a false accusation?

Damocles
01-14-2012, 09:07 PM
Then how about banning both parties, allow each side to present their case and then either ban the person who made the offending post, or ban the complainer for making a false accusation?

This would be like imprisoning the victim "just in case". It isn't likely to happen.

As for banning somebody for making a false complaint. We'll actually think about that... We're not going to retroactively do anything like that, but if we can make it workable... Let's just say it is something we'd like to think about a bit.

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 09:13 PM
This would be like imprisoning the victim "just in case". It isn't likely to happen.

As for banning somebody for making a false complaint. We'll actually think about that... We're not going to retroactively do anything like that, but if we can make it workable... Let's just say it is something we'd like to think about a bit.

Taking the Devil's Advocate side, isn't banning someone and expecting them to "defend" themsleves, the same definition as yours?
I understand your need to stop an explosion of personal info being released; but why should someone be "punished", when they haven't done anything?

I'm not saying that the solution is easy; but at the moment it appears to lean more towards the accuser, whether they are telling the truth or not.

poet
01-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Taking the Devil's Advocate side, isn't banning someone and expecting them to "defend" themsleves, the same definition as yours?
I understand your need to stop an explosion of personal info being released; but why should someone be "punished", when they haven't done anything?

I'm not saying that the solution is easy; but at the moment it appears to lean more towards the accuser, whether they are telling the truth or not.

Ironic, seeing that you were the one, begging, pleading, cajoling for me to give you permission to post either a picture of me, or some other personal information.
You're the main culprit here, egging DY, ID, and PMP on, and the first one to mention that you had personal info of mine to post. I say the mods should be looking closely at you, and no further. I made a mistake. You have an agenda.

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 09:25 PM
Ironic, seeing that you were the one, begging, pleading, cajoling for me to give you permission to post either a picture of me, or some other personal information.
You're the main culprit here, egging DY, ID, and PMP on, and the first one to mention that you had personal info of mine to post. I say the mods should be looking closely at you, and no further. I made a mistake. You have an agenda.

So if DY had said he made a mistake and thought you had posted about your addiction, that would have sufficed to prove him innocent?

You know you wouldn't have accepted such an excuse and the bottom line is you lied.
It's either that or you have a mental problem which prevents you from remembering what info about yourself you've released; in which case, you should sell your computer and stay off boards such as these.

I also find it amusing that ASKING you for permission to post what I know about you and how I know it, is described by you as "begging, pleading, and/or cajoling"!
You truly are amusing and I thank you for providing me the opportunity to laugh at your reasoning.
Is it really a good idea for you to be drinking martinis, what with your addictive personality?

icedancer2theend
01-14-2012, 09:38 PM
So if DY had said he made a mistake and thought you had posted about your addiction, that would have sufficed to prove him innocent?

You know you wouldn't have accepted such an excuse and the bottom line is you lied.
It's either that or you have a mental problem which prevents you from remembering what info about yourself you've released; in which case, you should sell your computer and stay off boards such as these.

I also find it amusing that ASKING you for permission to post what I know about you and how I know it, is described by you as "begging, pleading, and/or cajoling"!
You truly are amusing and I thank you for providing me the opportunity to laugh at your reasoning.
Is it really a good idea for you to be drinking martinis, what with your addictive personality?

UT-OH You've been singled out by the self righteous ONE as being a "culprit" and "egger on'ner" and "One who the mods need to be watching" :rofl: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

christiefan915
01-14-2012, 09:42 PM
Sure thing ms needs a new face; body; and yeah-face. Keep on stomping those mean looking orthopedics ms ugly stick. :D

Aw, what's the matter, sweetie, your figure flaws got you down?

Try the Spanx line. It'll help you aspire to what I was genetically blessed with.

USFREEDOM911
01-14-2012, 09:44 PM
UT-OH You've been singled out by the self righteous ONE as being a "culprit" and "egger on'ner" and "One who the mods need to be watching" :rofl: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

apple0154
01-14-2012, 10:11 PM
Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

After reading all the insults and accusations I didn't think it could get any worse but, lo and behold, the thread has devolved to bestiality.

Good night, folks. :)

PostmodernProphet
01-14-2012, 11:31 PM
You're the main culprit here, egging DY, ID, and PMP on

???...the only "egging" that effected me was making sure you didn't get someone banned with false accusations......as for the "main culprit", I see no one here more responsible than you.....

unfortunately, the last thing I expect to see is an apology from the person who started this crap.....

BRUTALITOPS
01-15-2012, 12:39 AM

Every single mod consented to the banning and every single mod consented to the unbanning. (well... soc has been mia for a while, so he wasn't really involved in this matter) I don't know why you continue to insist that ban actions are an individual game. They are not. Every single ban that has ever been done is usually 2-5 discussion threads on our mod forum, discussing various things, and each mod spells out in black in white that they A) find compelling evidence B) recommend a ban.

We stand together on this stuff. And if there is ever a major dissenting opinion, it typically means the issue is dicey and thus it falls apart and nothing is carried through.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 01:35 AM
Aw, what's the matter, sweetie, your figure flaws got you down?

Try the Spanx line. It'll help you aspire to what I was genetically blessed with.

Yes, I have seen what you were "blessed with" and it ain't for the faint of heart- chris reading in all her blessed glory http://i.pbase.com/o4/71/653971/1/62639224.fxscz1w0.IMG_8982.jpg

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 01:40 AM
Every single mod consented to the banning and every single mod consented to the unbanning. (well... soc has been mia for a while, so he wasn't really involved in this matter) I don't know why you continue to insist that ban actions are an individual game. They are not. Every single ban that has ever been done is usually 2-5 discussion threads on our mod forum, discussing various things, and each mod spells out in black in white that they A) find compelling evidence B) recommend a ban.

We stand together on this stuff. And if there is ever a major dissenting opinion, it typically means the issue is dicey and thus it falls apart and nothing is carried through.

If it was discussed so "intently" then why was I able to find the information, after reading through approximetly 40 posts (took about an hour)?

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 01:46 AM
If it was discussed so "intently" then why was I able to find the information, after reading through approximetly 40 posts (took about an hour)?

You wanted to know the facts???

BRUTALITOPS
01-15-2012, 02:29 AM

because you knew what to look for, due to the fact you like stalking poet and know where he's posted very specific stuff?

Make no mistake, what was reported to us, was "personal info" in the sense that.... it's very personal facts about someone. It was also done by someone that has participated in posting personal information in the past. And was also currently being malicious and obviously harassing another user. So with that, it all looked to add up. It's also very rare a user posts their own very private information on here.

Lastly, as has been said many times in this thread before, no one that is banned is completely cut off, they are provided with a way to contact us if they feel we are in error. But given the nature of how important it is to protect personal information on this site, when faced with what we believe is sufficient evidence, we ban first. This is important because we feel protecting peoples privacy outweighs the potential of someone being banned for a day or two due to a mistake before it's cleared up.

It can be a sticky situation sometimes, though easily avoidable for 99% of users given most are respectful, non-malicious, hateful or spiteful posters. For the rest, it's obviously a different story.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 02:45 AM
because you knew what to look for, due to the fact you like stalking poet and know where he's posted very specific stuff?

Make no mistake, what was reported to us, was "personal info" in the sense that.... it's very personal facts about someone. It was also done by someone that has participated in posting personal information in the past. And was also currently being malicious and obviously harassing another user. So with that, it all looked to add up. It's also very rare a user posts their own very private information on here.

Lastly, as has been said many times in this thread before, no one that is banned is completely cut off, they are provided with a way to contact us if they feel we are in error. But given the nature of how important it is to protect personal information on this site, when faced with what we believe is sufficient evidence, we ban first. This is important because we feel protecting peoples privacy outweighs the potential of someone being banned for a day or two due to a mistake before it's cleared up.

It can be a sticky situation sometimes, though easily avoidable for 99% of users given most are respectful, non-malicious, hateful or spiteful posters. For the rest, it's obviously a different story.

The first part of your accusation is BS.
I went to the link that shows all of Poets recent posts and just started back tracking, so you can take your stalking theory and shove it.

And here I thought it was in only countries that you were required to prove your innocence, instead of being proven guilty.
Ja, mein moderater

As to your 99%, your bias is showing; because more then less people on these forums have indulged in underhanded behavior. It just seems that specific individuals get a pass, as long as they "make nice".

By the way, since your so informed of people's behavior; what poster, other then Poet, has revealed so much about their personal life? Especially so much that they can't remember what they've revealed, or so he says.

BRUTALITOPS
01-15-2012, 03:18 AM
And here I thought it was in only countries that you were required to prove your innocence, instead of being proven guilty.
Ja, mein moderater

We had reason to believe personal information was being posted given the information we had at the time. When we learned we were incorrect we immediately lifted the ban and apologized... I don't really know what else you would want. Protecting personal information is very important.

By the way, since your so informed of people's behavior; what poster, other then Poet, has revealed so much about their personal life? Especially so much that they can't remember what they've revealed, or so he says.

i specifically said that it's very rare for people to reveal stuff about their personal life, so I don't know why you are asking me to name others, when I said it was rare..

cancel2 2022
01-15-2012, 05:10 AM
Yes, just as you have done on many occasions. Are you suggesting that toad would now see these as not "mere words"? And if she does not why can't she manage to admonish so many other posters like poet; zappa etc who use these "mere words" so liberally? Yes, I know, to answer honestly would shine a light on her hypocrisy- but go ahead show us your ability to be honest for a change tom.

Why can't you just grow up and show your family a good example, I'm sure that they are very proud of how you behave on here.

cancel2 2022
01-15-2012, 05:40 AM
I went to the link that shows all of Poets recent posts and just started back tracking, so you can take your stalking theory and shove it.

Ja, mein moderater

As to your 99%, your bias is showing; because more then less people on these forums have indulged in underhanded behavior. It just seems that specific individuals get a pass, as long as they "make nice".

Are you seriously going to deny that you don't get some sort of buzz at harassing people? You have a long track record as many can attest, how many years did you dog Christie over the "bitch got in the way"? I seem to remember that you insisted that you would never rest until you got an apology for it.

cancel2 2022
01-15-2012, 05:44 AM
We had reason to believe personal information was being posted given the information we had at the time. When we learned we were incorrect we immediately lifted the ban and apologized... I don't really know what else you would want. Protecting personal information is very important.

i specifically said that it's very rare for people to reveal stuff about their personal life, so I don't know why you are asking me to name others, when I said it was rare..

Going on ID's previous history she will never stop harping on about it and it will get more and more embellished as time goes on. You should ban her and then all of this shit would stop.

poet
01-15-2012, 07:04 AM

Uh, I don't have a problem telling the truth about myself, in any forum that I have been in. Anyone that has been in a 12-step program knows that honesty is the key to reclaiming one's life. I did not willfully lie about anything. I simply didn't recall that I had shared that bit of info about myself. And look, as in another forum, some forum members take the info and use it as a weapon............"to score points". How low is that? As if they have no skeletons in their closets, or "have a past". Always the "holier-than-thous". The "fake" Christians. I'm not going to change who I am because people have low self-esteem, and are unable to compete with my intelligence or integrity. Sorry.

poet
01-15-2012, 07:09 AM

Maybe, because you're the only one with a "hard-on" for me. It's really unflattering.....groaning my every post, chasing me all over the forum. If anyone has mental issues, it would be you. Are you denying it, in open forum?

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 08:50 AM

You have some nerve. All that vulgarity and nastiness from two of the board's biggest hypocrites and you're calling out Rana?

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 08:53 AM
not taking sides:

why is it you guys have such a personal vendetta? again, not taking sides. shit is slung from both banks.

i just don't get it.

:rolleyes: You're not actually taking sides, you're just randomly addressing all your comments to one side. :rolleyes:

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Yes, I have seen what you were "blessed with" and it ain't for the faint of heart- chris reading in all her blessed glory

Clean up your spaghetti, dear. It didn't stick before and it's not sticking now.

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 09:05 AM
Are you seriously going to deny that you don't get some sort of buzz at harassing people? You have a long track record as many can attest, how many years did you dog Christie over the "bitch got in the way"? I seem to remember that you insisted that you would never rest until you got an apology for it.

And when we all moved here from AOL, he was the one who stated we should leave the old shit behind and start over, new board, new day. Yet within two days iceslut was bringing old business over and using meme as her cat's paw.

poet
01-15-2012, 09:49 AM
And when we all moved here from AOL, he was the one who stated we should leave the old shit behind and start over, new board, new day. Yet within two days iceslut was bringing old business over and using meme as her cat's paw.

A leopard can't change spots, anymore than a skunk can dispel his or her stink. Folks generally tell you who they really are, within 5 or 10 minutes. And when they do, believe them.

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 10:06 AM
A leopard can't change spots, anymore than a skunk can dispel his or her stink. Folks generally tell you who they really are, within 5 or 10 minutes. And when they do, believe them.

Truer words. They want to have it both ways. If we try to keep above the fray, we're hypocrites, as in iceslut calling me Ms. Holier than thou. If we get down into the fray, we're troublemakers and no better than the people we argue with. It's a no-win situation with these people, they always leave themselves enough wiggle room to justify the continued attacks.

poet
01-15-2012, 10:23 AM
Truer words. They want to have it both ways. If we try to keep above the fray, we're hypocrites, as in iceslut calling me Ms. Holier than thou. If we get down into the fray, we're troublemakers and no better than the people we argue with. It's a no-win situation with these people, they always leave themselves enough wiggle room to justify the continued attacks.

Exactly right. In my instance, rather than to address the topic or issue, some folks would rather resort to bringing up your personal info, to invalidate you as an honest or capable debater...like they are "pure, as the driven snow". I would spray Lysol if I had to be in the same room with some of these folks. They are not worthy to touch the hem of my garments. Riff raff.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 10:29 AM
Clean up your spaghetti, dear. It didn't stick before and it's not sticking now.
Yes, as evidenced by your freak-out show :rofl:

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 10:30 AM
:rolleyes: You're not actually taking sides, you're just randomly addressing all your comments to one side. :rolleyes:

Yeah that smacks of your shit, you ought to sue him for copyright infringement chris~

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 10:31 AM
Exactly right. In my instance, rather than to address the topic or issue, some folks would rather resort to bringing up your personal info, to invalidate you as an honest or capable debater...like they are "pure, as the driven snow". I would spray Lysol if I had to be in the same room with some of these folks. They are not worthy to touch the hem of my garments. Riff raff.

You know hypocrite, going and gathering your "personal attack" posts would be easier then blinking an eye, right?

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Going on ID's previous history she will never stop harping on about it and it will get more and more embellished as time goes on. You should ban her and then all of this shit would stop.

Yes, because you never participate in shit. Tell us Tom how did you know my age- I had never told anyone. How did chris know the names of my kids- I had told no one. Though mods my have taken sides they are not so stupid, that they are blind to your hypocrisy and disingenuous superiority over the flame wars.

poet
01-15-2012, 11:26 AM
You know hypocrite, going and gathering your "personal attack" posts would be easier then blinking an eye, right?

What? Do you think I'm a pussy............like you? Gather them, dear. When you go back through them, be sure to note who started the ruckus. And isn't your own house "burning", and you have the wherewithal to be up in other people's business? Ain't you all of that. You must be super woman. Or super ho.

PostmodernProphet
01-15-2012, 11:28 AM
Poet, you're a slow learner......

poet
01-15-2012, 11:29 AM
Yes, because you never participate in shit. Tell us Tom how did you know my age- I had never told anyone. How did chris know the names of my kids- I had told no one. Though mods my have taken sides they are not so stupid, that they are blind to your hypocrisy and disingenuous superiority over the flame wars.
What? Your personal info was posted "allegedly", and you have the nerve to side with Freedom, Alias, and Damn Yankee who are making personal info "the holy grail"????
You can't call anyone a hypocrite, a slut, bend over, or anything. You, yourself, embody "hypocrisy".

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 11:34 AM
What? Do you think I'm a pussy............like you? Gather them, dear. When you go back through them, be sure to note who started the ruckus. And isn't your own house "burning", and you have the wherewithal to be up in other people's business? Ain't you all of that. You must be super woman. Or super ho.

Yes, my own house is "burning", but I, unlike you and the harridan chris, don't pretend I am not wading in. I will note that I could easily go find threads where it was YOU who started all the ruckus. As your above posts perfectly illustrates your own assholiness, it would be like finding a Porsche in an open field.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 11:36 AM
What? Your personal info was posted "allegedly", and you have the nerve to side with Freedom, Alias, and Damn Yankee who are making personal info "the holy grail"????
You can't call anyone a hypocrite, a slut, bend over, or anything. You, yourself, embody "hypocrisy".

You really are a slow mind, poet. I don't claim to be an innocent by-stander, that would be you and your ilk.

cancel2 2022
01-15-2012, 11:58 AM

If you knew half as much now as you thought you knew then, you'd know twice as much as you do.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 12:03 PM
If you knew half as much now as you thought you knew then, you'd know twice as much as you do.

So clever- NOT. But thanks anyway for illuminating your own involvement in the personal info wars.

DamnYankee
01-15-2012, 12:12 PM
First of all, I would like to thank USFreedom for ripping into the mods and exposing the truth. We've had some heated debates over the years but we are united over our common enemy, the lying dirt bag, Patch. :D

DamnYankee
01-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Second I'd like to thank ID for keeping me posted on what was happening while I was banned, as well as her ripping into the mods for their stupid policy of 'ban first, respond to someone else investigating the truth later".

I'd like to thank PMP, Yurt, and surprisingly for me, Solitary for their obvious support by ripping into Patchy for lying.

apple0154
01-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Second I'd like to thank ID for keeping me posted on what was happening while I was banned, as well as her ripping into the mods for their stupid policy of 'ban first, respond to someone else investigating the truth later".

I'd like to thank PMP, Yurt, and surprisingly for me, Solitary for their obvious support by ripping into Patchy for lying.

Do I get a shout-out for privately wondering where the hell you were?

cancel2 2022
01-15-2012, 01:07 PM
So clever- NOT. But thanks anyway for illuminating your own involvement in the personal info wars.

Talk to the trees!

http://clikr.co/files/a/angrytreef30102.jpg

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Talk to the trees!

That's at least an attempt at humor-.

ZappasGuitar
01-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Yes, I turned on the projector and I aimed it at your ear- amazing, but the light shined all the way through! You're such a stoopie toad.

OMG you are so witty!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

poet
01-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Yes, my own house is "burning", but I, unlike you and the harridan chris, don't pretend I am not wading in. I will note that I could easily go find threads where it was YOU who started all the ruckus. As your above posts perfectly illustrates your own assholiness, it would be like finding a Porsche in an open field.

Darling....I make a point of not starting shit, but finishing it up. Since it's easy, go and find it and post my initial post instigating shit. As you said, it should be like "finding a Porsche in an open field". Prove it.

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 01:23 PM

Let me refresh your memory, you excruciatingly stupid woman.

You posted information years ago on AOL that led to your kid's name and I have that post. Furthermore, you posted outright several real names of others, and I have that post also. And all of those posts happened even before you and I began our war of words. So there's a long history of your nasty behaviour to posters on several forums. You've managed to make scores of enemies in your travels because you use and abuse people. I guess even Tutu Monroe got fed up to the back teeth with you. We haven't seen her in ages on this forum, defending your every word. It's pitiful.

poet
01-15-2012, 01:24 PM
You really are a slow mind, poet. I don't claim to be an innocent by-stander, that would be you and your ilk.
Oh, so the converse of that would be "shit starter". Got it. I agree.

Rune
01-15-2012, 01:26 PM

What about Alias, he is defending you in spirit, at least.

poet
01-15-2012, 01:29 PM
First of all, I would like to thank USFreedom for ripping into the mods and exposing the truth. We've had some heated debates over the years but we are united over our common enemy, the lying dirt bag, Patch. :D

Right. And you're so innocent. You should put salve on those "ban burns". I don't care about your personal info, nor "throwing it in your face", as you seem to be. I can debate, on the merits, and keep to the topic. Sad that you have to resort to such common and low tactics as "ad hominem", with info shared, innocuously.

poet
01-15-2012, 01:30 PM

I did not lie...but don't let the truth get in the way of you trying to restore your image.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 01:33 PM
Darling....I make a point of not starting shit, but finishing it up. Since it's easy, go and find it and post my initial post instigating shit. As you said, it should be like "finding a Porsche in an open field". Prove it.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?37350-One-more-reason-why-blacks-should-abandon-the-Democrat-Party&p=930715#post930715

this is where you come on and say FU- no one had snarked at you “first”. This is just one of numerous. That you think you are only provoked is pure arrogance and delusional.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Let me refresh your memory, you excruciatingly stupid woman.

You posted information years ago on AOL that led to your kid's name and I have that post. Furthermore, you posted outright several real names of others, and I have that post also. And all of those posts happened even before you and I began our war of words. So there's a long history of your nasty behaviour to posters on several forums. You've managed to make scores of enemies in your travels because you use and abuse people. I guess even Tutu Monroe got fed up to the back teeth with you. We haven't seen her in ages on this forum, defending your every word. It's pitiful.

You are a lying cunt. I know what my behavior has been . I also know what yours has been. You are a lying disingenuous hypocrite. You, zap, darla, and frog have played your BS in the background. One thing I know damo knows about me, is that I have always owned my crap bitch. You getting caught for posting personal info PROVED you are no different, except in the fact of owning your crap!.

I know you'd love to know where tutu is, but you'll just have to keep sticking your nose into internet searches to try and score the info.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 01:39 PM

Before you even begin to complain about others, you might want to wash your hands, wipe your eyes, and take a long shower; seeing as how you have been in the thick of this, as much as anyone else.
Or are you trying to re-invent yourself?

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 01:40 PM
Before you even begin to complain about others, you might want to wash your hands, wipe your eyes, and take a long shower; seeing as how you have been in the thick of this, as much as anyone else.
Or are you trying to re-invent yourself?

:good4u:

Rune
01-15-2012, 01:41 PM
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?37350-One-more-reason-why-blacks-should-abandon-the-Democrat-Party&p=930715#post930715

this is where you come on and say FU- no one had snarked at you “first”. This is just one of numerous. That you think you are only provoked is pure arrogance and delusional.

The whole thread was a snark at him...try again, only harder this time.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Uh, I don't have a problem telling the truth about myself, in any forum that I have been in. Anyone that has been in a 12-step program knows that honesty is the key to reclaiming one's life. I did not willfully lie about anything. I simply didn't recall that I had shared that bit of info about myself. And look, as in another forum, some forum members take the info and use it as a weapon............"to score points". How low is that? As if they have no skeletons in their closets, or "have a past". Always the "holier-than-thous". The "fake" Christians. I'm not going to change who I am because people have low self-esteem, and are unable to compete with my intelligence or integrity. Sorry.

Isn't asking for forgivness also part of those 12 steps; because you lied and created a situation where DY was consequenced unjustly. You owe an apology; but since you've based your life on lying to yourself, I'm sure none will be given.

ZappasGuitar
01-15-2012, 01:42 PM

What a surprise...ID doesn't feel the need to corroborate any of her, until proven, BASELESS fictional tales.

I bet she comes up with her crazy "stories" about others while trying to blot out how often her first three exes looked elsewhere for the love and affection she couldn't provide.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 01:43 PM
The whole thread was a snark at him...try again, only harder this time.

He snarked first- need directions?

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 01:44 PM
What a surprise...ID doesn't feel the need to corroborate any of her, until proven, BASELESS fictional tales.

I bet she comes up with her crazy "stories" about others while trying to blot out how often her first three exes looked elsewhere for the love and affection she couldn't provide.

Or that you are so fat your wife has become a flat one dimensional fuck toy.

ZappasGuitar
01-15-2012, 01:44 PM

Ask DY...riiiiiiight...he's only caught lying every other day.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 01:45 PM
Maybe, because you're the only one with a "hard-on" for me. It's really unflattering.....groaning my every post, chasing me all over the forum. If anyone has mental issues, it would be you. Are you denying it, in open forum?

And here you are lying again.
I find you amusing and nothing else and I'm not groaning your every post, nor am I "chasing you" all over the forum.

Go lie to your counseler, seeing as how it's obvious you have no intention of bettering yourself.

Rune
01-15-2012, 01:45 PM
Isn't asking for forgivness also part of those 12 steps; because you lied and created a situation where DY was consequenced unjustly. You owe an apology; but since you've based your life on lying to yourself, I'm sure none will be given.

He clearly stated he didn't remember posting the info. You acusing someone of lying does not then compell them to apologise.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 01:46 PM

So that first impression you made, was accurate and foretold all that has passed!! :)

Rune
01-15-2012, 01:47 PM
He snarked first- need directions?

You mean in that thread or some other thread you didn't cite?

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 01:51 PM
You mean in that thread or some other thread you didn't cite?

He was 3rd poster I believe in that thread. He was the first to snark. Saying FU. Yes, I could find many more examples if I wanted to invest the time- That was the first try by simply going into his recent posts on his page and picking a snark. I then went to the beginning of that thread and saw that, yes, his was the first. I have never said he is always the first, simply that he far from only the "finisher" and never the "starter" of crap.

DamnYankee
01-15-2012, 01:51 PM
What about Alias, he is defending you in spirit, at least.What?

poet
01-15-2012, 01:52 PM

Excuse me? Who was that directed to? Damn Yankee, that's who. With whom I've had bad blood since I arrived. If this is your example, you failed.

ZappasGuitar

Ja, mein moderater

Awwwww...USF gots his undies all bunched up cuz hims don't like Grind pointing out that USF is a stalker...

USFREEDOM911

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You try to make it appear as if your "above the fray", so to speak; but everyone knows that you're no better then anyone else here, when it comes to the very things you whine about.
The only difference is; is that those who "align" themselves with you, don't dare to call you on it.
They're to worried about losing part of their febble foundation.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 01:55 PM

WOW, such insight.
And if your Aunt had balls, she would be your Uncle.

icedancer2theend
Excuse me? Who was that directed to? Damn Yankee, that's who. With whom I've had bad blood since I arrived. If this is your example, you failed.

BS! The test was not because I have bad blood. The test was whether you are a starter or finisher of crap. You are a intellectually dishonest bitch- your quoted post right here proves that without a doubt. Keep making your justifications though, that ought to aid you well in your recovery <sarcasm>

ZappasGuitar
You have some nerve. All that vulgarity and nastiness from two of the board's biggest hypocrites and you're calling out Rana?

Good ol two-faced Yurt!

He's never met a double standard he didn't like!

poet
01-15-2012, 01:58 PM

Excuse me, but when you don't recall saying something....something so personal, obviously in a "fit of anger", and someone reminds you of it, months later...were you lying, or simply didn't remember? Rhetorical. Unjustly? Is it just to make reference to my sexual orientation, the n-word, and to submit that I'm headed to Hell in a gasoline handbasket, day in and day out...on a "political debate forum"? Were it any other person other than DY, Alias, ID, or yourself, I'd apologize in a heartbeat. But I suggest you wait for it. You'll be waiting.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Good ol two-faced Yurt!

He's never met a double standard he didn't like!

And you've never met a double cheeseburger that ever satisfied- a super-sized that was super enough, or a hypocrisy that didn't fit you well.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Excuse me, but when you don't recall saying something....something so personal, obviously in a "fit of anger", and someone reminds you of it, months later...were you lying, or simply didn't remember? Rhetorical. Unjustly? Is it just to make reference to my sexual orientation, the n-word, and to submit that I'm headed to Hell in a gasoline handbasket, day in and day out...on a "political debate forum"? Were it any other person other than DY, Alias, ID, or yourself, I'd apologize in a heartbeat. But I suggest you wait for it. You'll be waiting.

Yes, I can actually agree with this sentiment... Though I ask only YOU and your pals remember it when demanding higher standards for yourselves from those you name.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 02:01 PM

NO.
I saw what I thought was an unfairness and undertook the task of righting it.
I would have done the same if it had been Poet.

What you and Poet both fail to see; is that both of you are cut from the same cloth, just from different corners.
Neither one of you is willing to consider anything that goes against your ingrained beliefs and both of you automatically dismiss the majority of anything that is presented to you.

Where I differ, is that I've argued with you on some of your comments; but heaven forbid that a Liberal ever challange Poet.

On the other hand, I do believe that a percentage of the mods are to willing to fasten themselves to oneside, rather then be objective and deal with all violations the same.

Now that I've posted this; let all of the spitefull comments commence. :D

ZappasGuitar
01-15-2012, 02:06 PM

At least my daughter's going to have the same "Daddy" throughout her life and not have to get used to a "new dad" every few years!

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 02:07 PM
He clearly stated he didn't remember posting the info. You acusing someone of lying does not then compell them to apologise.

So if the information hadn't been posted by Poet and DY had mentioned it; you would be willing to have the ban on DY listed, when he said that he thought it had been posted?

poet
01-15-2012, 02:08 PM
And here you are lying again.
I find you amusing and nothing else and I'm not groaning your every post, nor am I "chasing you" all over the forum.

Go lie to your counseler, seeing as how it's obvious you have no intention of bettering yourself.

Once again, I don't lie. You're a liar. And you dumb mf'er, counselor is spelled thusly. And what I do in my personal life is none of your goddamn business.
Bettering one's self. Think about going back to school and getting your GED, and perhaps, you could move to an adult correctional facility, starting from the ground up...instead of supervising juveniles. Don't worry. That personal info was on your profile.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Awwwww...USF gots his undies all bunched up cuz hims don't like Grind pointing out that USF is a stalker...

AH LOOK, zippy not only defends Poet's lies; but now Grind's also.
You really should try thinking for yourself, zippy; but then, that would mean that you actually have to take a stand and be responsible.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 02:11 PM
At least my daughter's going to have the same "Daddy" throughout her life and not have to get used to a "new dad" every few years!

tsk tsk dirt bag

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 02:13 PM

But wait a minute.
Isn't the growth dependent upon you and not others; therefore you offering an apology should have nothing to do with what anyone else does or says, you lying fuckwad.

ZappasGuitar
01-15-2012, 02:15 PM
NO.

What you and Poet both fail to see; is that both of you are cut from the same cloth, just from different corners.
Neither one of you is willing to consider anything that goes against your ingrained beliefs and both of you automatically dismiss the majority of anything that is presented to you.

Where I differ, is that I've argued with you on some of your comments; but heaven forbid that a Liberal ever challange Poet.

On the other hand, I do believe that a percentage of the mods are to willing to fasten themselves to oneside, rather then be objective and deal with all violations the same.

Now that I've posted this; let all of the spitefull comments commence. :D

O...

M...

G...

We've got our winner ladies and gentlemen...the MOST, self-righteous, sanctimonious post ever to grace these boards!

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 02:15 PM

Then make sure you thank him, the next time you drop off those child support payments. :)

ZappasGuitar
01-15-2012, 02:17 PM
So that first impression you made, was accurate and foretold all that has passed!! :)

Well, the first impression you made on me, that you were just another sacntimonious douchebag, has pretty much proven to be accurate, for the past decade.

ZappasGuitar
01-15-2012, 02:20 PM
tsk tsk dirt bag

Facts don't lie...

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Facts don't lie...

You were warned and forbade to ever bring our children up on these boards- Facts are this you attacked my personal life I attacked back- you, as was the case before, drug my children into it. PERIOD.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 02:25 PM
Once again, I don't lie. You're a liar. And you dumb mf'er, counselor is spelled thusly. And what I do in my personal life is none of your goddamn business.
Bettering one's self. Think about going back to school and getting your GED, and perhaps, you could move to an adult correctional facility, starting from the ground up...instead of supervising juveniles. Don't worry. That personal info was on your profile.

You truly are an idiot and that alone is reason enough to continue to poke you with the pointy stick.
You lied when you said I groaned your every post.
You lie everytime you try to infer anything about my employment; because you have no knowledge of what it entails.
You lie everytime that you suggest that anyone "better" themselves and yet you completely ignore your own failings and shortcomings.
You lied when you said either DY was leaving or you were.
You lied when you said I was a "dumb mf'er", unless you have proof that I ever knew your mother.
You could help me remember her though. Does she wiggle and take part, or just lay there? Does she cry out in enjoyment, or does she remain mute? Does she smoke afterward, or just collect her quarters and leave?

You want to play the dozens?
It's just a little game.
But the way I fucked your mother, was a CRYING SHAME.

You're nothing but a village idiot; but at least you belong to our village.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 02:27 PM
O...

M...

G...

We've got our winner ladies and gentlemen...the MOST, self-righteous, sanctimonious post ever to grace these boards!

And you should thank Damo that he provided a forum for you to be able to admit this, about yourself. :)

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 02:29 PM
Well, the first impression you made on me, that you were just another sacntimonious douchebag, has pretty much proven to be accurate, for the past decade.

But then, eveyone is aware that your perception is woefully lacking and that you have no ability to make a logical conclusion anyway.

christiefan915
You are a lying cunt. I know what my behavior has been . I also know what yours has been. You are a lying disingenuous hypocrite. You, zap, darla, and frog have played your BS in the background. One thing I know damo knows about me, is that I have always owned my crap bitch. You getting caught for posting personal info PROVED you are no different, except in the fact of owning your crap!.

I know you'd love to know where tutu is, but you'll just have to keep sticking your nose into internet searches to try and score the info.

Oh really? How would you know what anybody's doing or where they're doing it? Maybe you should provide some evidence of all this background business you're accusing us of.

Oh that's right, you don't do evidence. You just park your nasty ass here and reel out the lies in the hopes some gullible fool believes them. Well, you got one on the line, didn't you, the imbecilic bigot alias. I don't mind telling you I laughed uproariously when he got caught and banned for posting personal info you provided. Bet he'll think twice about doing your bidding when he returns. :D

poet
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You try to make it appear as if your "above the fray", so to speak; but everyone knows that you're no better then anyone else here, when it comes to the very things you whine about.
The only difference is; is that those who "align" themselves with you, don't dare to call you on it.
They're to worried about losing part of their febble foundation.

I am so much better than many here. You ought to know, from personal experience. Again, your stupid ass couldn't place in an second grade spelling bee. "Febble"?????????????????????????????????????????? The word you were going for was "feeble". It's ok, once in a while , to pick up a dictionary....provided you can find it based on how it's spelled. LOL.

None of those "aligned' with me, would hesitate to call me on my shit, were shit present. Can you say that? I think not...vermin have to stick up for vermin. I respect the moderation, and they have respected me, in this situation...contrary to popular belief.
You're the one with the weak position. And I can spell, bitch.

ZappasGuitar
01-15-2012, 02:30 PM
You were warned and forbade to ever bring our children up on these boards- Facts are this you attacked my personal life I attacked back- you, as was the case before, drug my children into it. PERIOD.

I mentioned no one but myself and my daughter...I am certainly allowed to mention my own daughter if I choose.

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 02:31 PM

Everybody here's going to have to bleach their screens after reading the filth she responded with.

poet
01-15-2012, 02:33 PM
AH LOOK, zippy not only defends Poet's lies; but now Grind's also.
You really should try thinking for yourself, zippy; but then, that would mean that you actually have to take a stand and be responsible.

Partisan politics.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 02:36 PM
I am so much better than many here. You ought to know, from personal experience. Again, your stupid ass couldn't place in an second grade spelling bee. "Febble"?????????????????????????????????????????? The word you were going for was "feeble". It's ok, once in a while , to pick up a dictionary....provided you can find it based on how it's spelled. LOL.

None of those "aligned' with me, would hesitate to call me on my shit, were shit present. Can you say that? I think not...vermin have to stick up for vermin. I respect the moderation, and they have respected me, in this situation...contrary to popular belief.
You're the one with the weak position. And I can spell, bitch.

Your BS is so weak, that you're only defense is to complain about the spelling of others.
You're just another weak minded poser who needs to find any reason to try and make themself appear to be above it all.
The sad part is; is that you're so pathetic, that you'll never be able to see your own failures and instead will continue to walk around with your nose in the air oblivious to the fact that the stench originates from right above your upper lip.

poet
01-15-2012, 02:36 PM
But wait a minute.
Isn't the growth dependent upon you and not others; therefore you offering an apology should have nothing to do with what anyone else does or says, you lying fuckwad.

When folks are busy trying to stab you with their "steely, verbal knives", you don't apologize when one of them drops one. Penelope.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 02:37 PM
Partisan politics.

So you admit that zippy has nothing to stand on.
Thanks

poet
01-15-2012, 02:37 PM
O...

M...

G...

Looks like the Catholics have another potential candidate for sainthood. I give a B for effort.

poet
01-15-2012, 02:40 PM
You truly are an idiot and that alone is reason enough to continue to poke you with the pointy stick.
You lied when you said I groaned your every post.
You lie everytime you try to infer anything about my employment; because you have no knowledge of what it entails.
You lie everytime that you suggest that anyone "better" themselves and yet you completely ignore your own failings and shortcomings.
You lied when you said either DY was leaving or you were.
You lied when you said I was a "dumb mf'er", unless you have proof that I ever knew your mother.
You could help me remember her though. Does she wiggle and take part, or just lay there? Does she cry out in enjoyment, or does she remain mute? Does she smoke afterward, or just collect her quarters and leave?

You want to play the dozens?
It's just a little game.
But the way I fucked your mother, was a CRYING SHAME.

You're nothing but a village idiot; but at least you belong to our village.

LOL. Buttons successfully pushed. You just lost it, girl. Put your cracked face back together.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 02:41 PM
When folks are busy trying to stab you with their "steely, verbal knives", you don't apologize when one of them drops one. Penelope.

But according to you; you adhere to the 12 Step program and you issuing an apology for a wrong you've committed, has nothing to do with the beahvior of others.
Their behavior is theirs and your behavior is yours.
What you're doing is attempting to make others responsible for YOUR behavior.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 02:43 PM
I mentioned no one but myself and my daughter...I am certainly allowed to mention my own daughter if I choose.

No dirt bag- you mentioned mine in the same post.

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 02:43 PM

Just when you think she can't get any more repulsive....:barf:

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 02:44 PM
LOL. Buttons successfully pushed. You just lost it, girl. Put your cracked face back together.

So you admit you were lying, in an attempt to see what response you would receive.
Thanks for finally admitting that you're a liar and nothing more.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Oh really? How would you know what anybody's doing or where they're doing it? Maybe you should provide some evidence of all this background business you're accusing us of.

Oh that's right, you don't do evidence. You just park your nasty ass here and reel out the lies in the hopes some gullible fool believes them. Well, you got one on the line, didn't you, the imbecilic bigot alias. I don't mind telling you I laughed uproariously when he got caught and banned for posting personal info you provided. Bet he'll think twice about doing your bidding when he returns. :D

Keep stomping those orthopedic loafers ms. ugly stic. Vodka inhaling is bad for your disposition as evidenced by your behavior. I have all the proof I need- and more over I know you know it <kisses and hugs>

poet
01-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Your BS is so weak, that you're only defense is to complain about the spelling of others.
You're just another weak minded poser who needs to find any reason to try and make themself appear to be above it all.
The sad part is; is that you're so pathetic, that you'll never be able to see your own failures and instead will continue to walk around with your nose in the air oblivious to the fact that the stench originates from right above your upper lip.

Ad augusta per angusta .....to high places, by narrow roads.

Complain? I'm not complaining. I'm pointing it out. You're a dumb ass, trying to compare yourself to me. I'm more intelligent than you. Far more clever. Talented and accomplished.
What else do you need to know? Poor white trash....vs. intelligent negro. Hell, yeah, I'm uppity. And can back it up.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Just when you think she can't get any more repulsive....:barf:

Being repulsed has never led you to change sniffy- crotch sniffing- breath sniffing- you're a sniffer of all trades. Here, let me bend over so you can whiff to your hearts content. :D

Cancel 2018. 3
01-15-2012, 02:55 PM

i called out rana for her comments about christians, that has nothing to do with the shit being slung between you guys. btw...your post is entirely dishonest and ironic. typical for you though.

poet
01-15-2012, 03:05 PM
But according to you; you adhere to the 12 Step program and you issuing an apology for a wrong you've committed, has nothing to do with the beahvior of others.
Their behavior is theirs and your behavior is yours.
What you're doing is attempting to make others responsible for YOUR behavior.

Where did I say that I adhered to a 12-Step program? I mentioned a 12-step program's requirement of honesty, as conditional. Are you preaching to me? On what authority?
I take full responsibility for my words and actions. Is there a problem?

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Ad augusta per angusta .....to high places, by narrow roads.

Complain? I'm not complaining. I'm pointing it out. You're a dumb ass, trying to compare yourself to me. I'm more intelligent than you. Far more clever. Talented and accomplished.
What else do you need to know? Poor white trash....vs. intelligent negro. Hell, yeah, I'm uppity. And can back it up.

I never said uppity, you did.
I'm actually beginning to pity you; because you're so sure that you're correct, that you'll never ever change and will die just another pathetic soul who no one wants to associated with.

poet
01-15-2012, 03:06 PM
So you admit you were lying, in an attempt to see what response you would receive.
Thanks for finally admitting that you're a liar and nothing more.

You keep calling me a liar. I keep calling you a racist scumbag. Somebody is lying, and it ain't me.

poet
01-15-2012, 03:07 PM
I never said uppity, you did.
I'm actually beginning to pity you; because you're so sure that you're correct, that you'll never ever change and will die just another pathetic soul who no one wants to associated with.
Right. But not soon enough for you. And I'm ok with that.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Where did I say that I adhered to a 12-Step program? I mentioned a 12-step program's requirement of honesty, as conditional. Are you preaching to me? On what authority?
I take full responsibility for my words and actions. Is there a problem?

So you refer to something that you have no intendtions of adhereing to; ergo: you're not a recovering addict, you're just an addict.

The problem lies in the fact that you can't even be honest, regarding your own words and/or actions.

I pity you.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 03:10 PM
You keep calling me a liar. I keep calling you a racist scumbag. Somebody is lying, and it ain't me.

But you are a liar and it has been shown and proven.
Whereas, your accusation is just wind.

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Right. But not soon enough for you. And I'm ok with that.

Which will not change the fact that you are to be pitied.

DamnYankee
01-15-2012, 03:17 PM

So what, exactly, was this "personal information" that I supposedly exposed, and you forgot? :)

ZappasGuitar
01-15-2012, 03:18 PM
i called out rana for her comments about christians, that has nothing to do with the shit being slung between you guys. btw...your post is entirely dishonest and ironic. typical for you though.

Well knock me down with a feather...Yurt finds a way to justify his double standard.

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Keep stomping those orthopedic loafers ms. ugly stic. Vodka inhaling is bad for your disposition as evidenced by your behavior. I have all the proof I need- and more over I know you know it <kisses and hugs>

If you think I wear "orthopedic loafers", whatever that's supposed to mean, you clearly know nothing about me, Ms. Muffin Top.

But one thing I know for sure about you, you've been had BIG TIME, and your swollen bleached-out mophead is too arrogant, too stupid or both, to realize it.

I have the proof I need, and what's more, you know I know. :D

DamnYankee
NO.

Now that I've posted this; let all of the spitefull comments commence. :D You liberal shit bag! :D

ZappasGuitar
No dirt bag- you mentioned mine in the same post.

Prove it...

I mean I get it that you just don't "do" proof, but maybe just this once?

DamnYankee
01-15-2012, 03:20 PM
At least my daughter's going to have the same "Daddy" throughout her life and not have to get used to a "new dad" every few years!This post has been reported. I doubt that it will be dealt with as it should be.

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 03:22 PM

Well knock me over with a feather. You still find a way to excuse yourself for not calling out actual shit-slinging, but instead fixate on a comment about religion. What a weasel.

DamnYankee
01-15-2012, 03:23 PM
Then make sure you thank him, the next time you drop off those child support payments. :)Oh shit what an awesome burn on Zippy!!! :D

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 03:24 PM
Well knock me down with a feather...Yurt finds a way to justify his double standard.

Whereas; you have never had any way to justify any of your behavior, except to piss and moan about what others do.

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 03:26 PM
This post has been reported. I doubt that it will be dealt with as it should be.

Report this one while you're at it, hypocritical piece of shit.

icedancer2theend (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?2453-icedancer2theend)
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/images/statusicon/user-offline.png Keeping up the good fight

Join DateAug 2011Posts1,010Thanks719Thanked 287 Times in 230 PostsGroans363Groaned 64 Times in 58 Posts

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/images/icons/icon1.png

DamnYankee
01-15-2012, 03:26 PM
I mentioned no one but myself and my daughter...I am certainly allowed to mention my own daughter if I choose.Ha ha ha ha ha......

What a stupid dirt bag. No mod is dumb enough to believe that.

Cancel 2018. 3
01-15-2012, 03:27 PM
Well knock me over with a feather. You still find a way to excuse yourself for not calling out actual shit-slinging, but instead fixate on a comment about religion. What a weasel.

why are you such a liar?

not taking sides:

i just don't get it.

it is ironic that you're fixated on me. apparently i can't comment on rana's comment about religion because you are obsessed with lying about me. what the fuck do you care? you zappyretard are so fixated on your faux outrage that you give yourselves a pass on all your own shit slinging. why can't rana answer her own question? why is it you and zappy need to come to her rescue?

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 03:28 PM

icedancer2theend (http://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?2453-icedancer2theend)
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/images/statusicon/user-offline.png Keeping up the good fight

Join DateAug 2011Posts1,010Thanks719Thanked 287 Times in 230 PostsGroans363Groaned 64 Times in 58 Posts

Since this is about children, are you suggesting that Zap married a child?

Cancel 2018. 3
01-15-2012, 03:29 PM

no surprise poet, rana and christie support zappy talking about ID's daughter. ID was wrong to talk about your wife, but why bring her daughter into this? asshole.

icedancer2theend

You mean my post in response to his attack of me? The statement that damo himself made to zap, on two separate occasions- FORBADE zap of posting about our children. He was told he could never again bring them up in a negative way to harass... he did. We shall see how serious damo was.

DamnYankee
You keep calling me a liar. I keep calling you a racist scumbag. Somebody is lying, and it ain't me.No, it's you.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 03:30 PM
no surprise poet, rana and christie support zappy talking about ID's daughter. ID was wrong to talk about your wife, but why bring her daughter into this? asshole.

My post about his wife was in response to zaps about my ex's.

DamnYankee
01-15-2012, 03:32 PM

Why?

Cancel 2018. 3
01-15-2012, 03:33 PM

what double standard? you're projecting again.

DamnYankee
01-15-2012, 03:33 PM
You mean my post in response to his attack of me? The statement that damo himself made to zap, on two separate occasions- FORBADE zap of posting about our children. He was told he could never again bring them up in a negative way to harass... he did. We shall see how serious damo was.Either Zippy's gone, or I am. :D

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 03:37 PM

You're a really bad liar and you can't keep the thread straight in your mind.

Since when is this comment: "Wow, does the Holy Spirit fill you when you think of these post? Remember you are the one who believes you have to answer to God for your behavior."

Worse than this comment? "Or that you are so fat your wife has become a flat one dimensional fuck toy."

Now try and weasel your way out of this comment also: "i called out rana for her comments about christians..." since Rana wasn't talking about Christians in general but one particular faux Christian.

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 03:41 PM

Cry me a river. iceslut's talked about my kids and Rana's kids, too, and I have the posts to prove it.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 03:42 PM
You're a really bad liar and you can't keep the thread straight in your mind.

Since when is this comment: "Wow, does the Holy Spirit fill you when you think of these post? Remember you are the one who believes you have to answer to God for your behavior."

Worse than this comment? "Or that you are so fat your wife has become a flat one dimensional fuck toy."

Now try and weasel your way out of this comment also: "i called out rana for her comments about christians..." since Rana wasn't talking about Christians in general but one particular faux Christian.

you disingenuous ugly hypocrite- My response to zap came after this post-

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post

Quote Originally Posted by icedancer2theend View Post

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Cry me a river. iceslut's talked about my kids and Rana's kids, too, and I have the posts to prove it.

AH-AH; just remember that they have to be posts from this board and recent, otherwise you can shove them up your ass.
Maybe it will actually give you some junk in your trunk, instead of looking like a board.

icedancer2theend
01-15-2012, 03:43 PM

The issue is not if we are all guilty- we are, including you cuntface. The issue is that damo forbade it going forward- got it yet whore?

USFREEDOM911
01-15-2012, 03:44 PM

Don't even bother.
They had the ability to read the exchange and choose to ignore what zip says; because they need him to add support to their hypocrisy.

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 03:50 PM

You vulgar, simple-minded slag, show me any post where Zap called your husband a "flat, one-dimensional fuck toy".

DamnYankee
01-15-2012, 03:50 PM
The issue is not if we are all guilty- we are, including you cuntface. The issue is that damo forbade it going forward- got it yet whore?Any John paying for that would have to be blind.

christiefan915
01-15-2012, 03:51 PM
The issue is not if we are all guilty- we are, including you cuntface. The issue is that damo forbade it going forward- got it yet whore?

:rofl: Meltdown alert! Meltdown alert!