PDA

View Full Version : Lmao....

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-24-2006, 10:17 AM
The old site is full of morons posting to themselves today, it's really hilarious. All they can seem to do is go in circles, defending SR, bashing me, Tiana and Grind, and defending SR some more... but no one is listening! They keep making the point that it is SR's site and he can do whatever he wants to... I just wonder how long it will take for it to sink in... Yep, he sure can!

:cof1:

DigitalDave
07-24-2006, 10:25 AM
I have to admit, its not as entertaining over there at the present moment. I hope Damo takes the advice of the board members here to consolidate forums and make it so we dont have to jump around as much to see new threads. I'll spend most of my time here if thats the case.

Damocles
07-24-2006, 10:26 AM
I have to admit, its not as entertaining over there at the present moment. I hope Damo takes the advice of the board members here to consolidate forums and make it so we dont have to jump around as much to see new threads. I'll spend most of my time here if thats the case.

When I get some free time I will. It takes seconds to post, it will take some time for me to move threads and delete sections...

don't worry. I took it into consideration and will follow the wants of the users..

maineman
07-24-2006, 10:48 AM
I do think that the old thread from Dixie from April in 2005 entitled "Thanks SR" is really hilarious

robdastud
07-24-2006, 10:58 AM
i was getting miffed at all my posts being moved. SR thinks he's the bomb diggity, but its gonna be ending soon for him.

maineman
07-24-2006, 11:03 AM
well rob...you gotta admit.... regaling us with tales about your various rashes was hardly "political"!

LadyT
07-24-2006, 11:05 AM
LMAO, Dixie's right. Canadiandik bumped his stupid diatribe 2 times still no response. I don't think I'll be posting there anytime soon. However I will peak in on the boards decline.

bob
07-24-2006, 11:06 AM
just for dixie

http://fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=109

http://fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=121

enjoy :)

robdastud
07-24-2006, 11:06 AM
well rob...you gotta admit.... regaling us with tales about your various rashes was hardly "political"!

who cares? its a free country, but not in SRville.

LadyT
07-24-2006, 11:08 AM
Hey, Rob definitely adds humor to board

Jarod
07-24-2006, 11:10 AM
Are yall here to debate politics, or just talk about the old days at the old board?

robdastud
07-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Are yall here to debate politics, or just talk about the old days at the old board?
this is the anything goes portion.

Jarod
07-24-2006, 11:12 AM
I see that, but noone here is willing to discuss politics? This is the only thread getting any action.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-24-2006, 11:54 AM
just for dixie

http://fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=109

http://fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=121

enjoy :)

Sorry Bob, I am trying to not give that domain any more hits than I have to.

bob
07-24-2006, 11:58 AM
Sorry Bob, I am trying to not give that domain any more hits than I have to.

you do what you think you got too, fact is every one is acting like babys, and it getting old.. going to a new site isnt going to change that no matter what rules they have

DigitalDave
07-24-2006, 12:00 PM
No worries Dixie, they are just trying to bring up old threads that you posted when you moved over to FullPolitics.com. The ones where you praise SR for doing such a good job. The new comments consist of people claiming you to be a flip-flopper and that you have changed. I feel like defending you because I know it wasn't you that changed, it was the way the board changed. To me, it wasn't a big deal about the board change, though. I know as soon as I defend you they'll start calling me names and throwing a fit. lol

BTW, you're a pinhead!

robdastud
07-24-2006, 12:02 PM
hi dave.

Dixie - In Memoriam
07-24-2006, 12:03 PM
you do what you think you got too, fact is every one is acting like babys, and it getting old.. going to a new site isnt going to change that no matter what rules they have

Well then, why are you so concerned about it then? It almost seems like one half of your brains are saying "Go Away Dammit" and the other half is saying "Don't Go! Stay!"

I was perfectly happy at the old site, enjoyed posting there. It was when the Administrator started losing his ever-loving mind and becoming a complete control freak, that I had to make a change. No one "OWNS" me, and when they get to the point that they think they do, I have to split man. Simple as that! I am not "acting like a baby" at all, I am being a mature adult about it. It's just funny that the people whining about it today, are the same people who didn't seem to give a shit yesterday. Wah Happan?

bob
07-24-2006, 12:08 PM
well like i said, you do what you got too, i am not going to lose sleep over it

by the way, i wanst posting those to make you look foolish or any thing of the sorts, it is what it is.

bob
07-24-2006, 12:15 PM
well like i said, you do what you got too, i am not going to lose sleep over it

by the way, i wanst posting those to make you look foolish or any thing of the sorts, it is what it is.

well i think i am going to go find other things to do and chat about then this politics stuff, its getting sad..

AdiĆ³s amigos,, maybe ill see yaall in a while
:clink: cheers

DigitalDave
07-24-2006, 12:44 PM
hi dave.

Whats up!

BRUTALITOPS
07-24-2006, 06:28 PM
neither was talking about raping dixie's daughter.

we all had our bad moments.