PDA

View Full Version : Dixie, the liar, claims someone lied about him! HAHAHAHA!

Jarod
08-11-2006, 01:16 PM
"Good, now maybe you'll stop bellowing about how we are just "creating more" terrorists by killing them!" - Dixie to me.
----

In the same thread, just a bit later Dixie responds to US about something US claims Dixie said...

----

"Well, that is just a bold faced LIE. You can't show one single solitary thing I have EVER said to this effect. Why do you feel compelled to just outright LIE like that? Do you think it lends credibility to your insanity? Do you think people are ignorant enough to believe your lies if you repeat them enough? What in the hell is your justification for throwing out an absolute and outright LIE about what I think?" - Dixie responding to US when he says US lied about him...

Pot - "Hey Kettle, you are black"

uscitizen
08-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Fact number one:
anyone who disagrees with Dixie is wrong.

remainder of facts goto fact number one.

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-11-2006, 04:38 PM
They must have given the retarded people extra time on the computers today. I didn't "lie" about anything. I think most people with a lick of sense, understand that the left has been playing the "we're just creating more terrorists" card from the start, that was not a lie. I understand how *you all want to run away from that argument now, but *you said it, not me. (*Disclaimer: When I say "you" I am speaking of the left in general, and make no claim that any specific thing was actually stated in a public forum by any specific individual)

On the other hand, the statement was made by US, that I personally think "all Muslims are bad" and I have never said that, in fact I have repeatedly stated the exact opposite.

Now, for the record, I couldn't give a good fuck what you morons want to think I have lied about or not lied about, you are free as loony birds to think whatever the hell you want to think. When you lie and claim I have said something that I never said, you can expect to get thwacked by me.

maineman
08-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Dixie is a unrepentent slanderous liar..... that is a proven fact

ib1yysguy
08-11-2006, 05:27 PM
funny

gonzojournals
08-12-2006, 01:38 AM
Just to update Dixie, there are still Israelis who are not Jewish. Racist.

Dixie - In Memoriam
08-12-2006, 06:41 AM
Just to update Dixie, there are still Israelis who are not Jewish. Racist.

I've never claimed otherwise.

Israel is, however, a Jewish state, established for the Jewish people, on the ancient site of their Judean ancestors. They have the Jewish religious symbol, the Star of David, on their national flag. The only reason they are the constant targets of terror in the middle east, is precisely because they are a Jewish nation.

There is nothing racist about stating these facts. You are free to think whatever you want to about me, or call me any name you feel compelled to call me, I can't do a thing about that.

gonzojournals
08-12-2006, 09:33 AM
It is because they took Palestinian land. That is why everyone hates them. They are illegitimate and irresponsible.

maineman
08-12-2006, 11:57 AM
actually, ancient Judea makes up a small portion of modern day Israel, but why should DIxie give a fuck about accuracy in ANYTHING he writes?

Jarod
08-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Dixie, you did not say.... "Liberals bellow about making more terrorists"

You said..."Good, now maybe you'll stop bellowing about how we are just "creating more" terrorists by killing them!"

"You'll" - Replying to something I said!

toby
08-13-2006, 09:32 AM
Jarod loves to post personal attacks. And he always misquotes and distorts. He can't make a valid arguement without deceptions and lies.

Jarod
08-14-2006, 07:14 AM
How can you deny it Dixie, You are fully quoted above! Are you saying you did not write the above quote?

Jarod
06-05-2008, 03:08 PM
well?

cawacko
06-05-2008, 03:11 PM
well?

jesus dude, how long did it take for you to pull up a two year old post?

Cancel7
06-05-2008, 03:20 PM
jesus dude, how long did it take for you to pull up a two year old post?

Mere seconds. We don't fuck around here, so be careful what you say.

NOVA
06-05-2008, 03:32 PM
Dixie, you did not say.... "Liberals bellow about making more terrorists"

You said..."Good, now maybe you'll stop bellowing about how we are just "creating more" terrorists by killing them!"

"You'll" - Replying to something I said!

Is this REALLY your point??? Get a fuckin' life already...

You're gonna whine over the word "YOU'LL" and what it meant in and ancient post....you are an idiot at best....or starting to use maineman's childish freekin' tactics at worse....:gives::gives::gives::gives:

uscitizen
06-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Nerve struck!!!!

:D