PDA

View Full Version : Mbl, Why...?

Brent
08-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Why are you back on fullpolitics.com?

Remember, SR banned Grind and myself for exposting HIS LIES, and says there is no way he will ever welcome us back. SR also posted private messages on the public forums -- the reason you left in the first place.

Is that cool with you?

Why are we still banned? Don't you think, especially considering SR had no rules against what we did at the time, a permanent ban is unjustified? I plead with you, Council member, to act on our behalf. If SR welcomes us back, I can forgive him for reading and posting our messages.

LadyT
08-11-2006, 06:59 AM
Brent, seriously get a life. Its not that serious.

Anyway, why do you want to be back on SR's board? He's a disrespectful lying racist hypocrite, who banned you for no credible reason. Why would you want to contribute to any type of revenue he may get down the line by giving his site more hits and membership?

Move on dude.

Blackflag
08-11-2006, 07:19 AM

Quoted for truth.

Damocles
08-11-2006, 07:28 AM
No doubt of it. I created this to have some fun with a hobby of mine...

LadyT
08-11-2006, 07:36 AM
Quoted for truth.

danke!

BRUTALITOPS
08-11-2006, 04:50 PM
brent doesn't speak for me.

OrnotBitwise
08-11-2006, 05:14 PM
brent doesn't speak for me.
Could be the first JPP.com T-Shirt . . .

Damocles
08-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Saving this one away... (Greedily rubs hands together... T-Shirts, Bumperstickers... Mwahahahaha!)

Was that out loud?

gonzojournals
08-12-2006, 01:22 AM
Why are you back on fullpolitics.com?

Remember, SR banned Grind and myself for exposting HIS LIES, and says there is no way he will ever welcome us back. SR also posted private messages on the public forums -- the reason you left in the first place.

Is that cool with you?

Why are we still banned? Don't you think, especially considering SR had no rules against what we did at the time, a permanent ban is unjustified? I plead with you, Council member, to act on our behalf. If SR welcomes us back, I can forgive him for reading and posting our messages.

I can't speak for Grind, but you are banned for being a douche, and hopefully SR will ban your troll, Caudillo, soon enough.

gonzojournals
08-12-2006, 01:22 AM

Anyway, why do you want to be back on SR's board? He's a disrespectful lying racist hypocrite, who banned you for no credible reason. Why would you want to contribute to any type of revenue he may get down the line by giving his site more hits and membership?

Move on dude.

How is he racist? Or is that just stock insult for black people?

BRUTALITOPS
08-12-2006, 05:04 AM
well sr once told tiana to go eat some watermelon and fried chicken.

Damocles
08-12-2006, 09:48 AM
well sr once told tiana to go eat some watermelon and fried chicken.
Actually he had a habit of that...

gonzojournals
08-12-2006, 02:58 PM
He should have told her to drink some Bacardi and smoke some menthols. Lol. I'm just kidding, Tiana.