PDA

View Full Version : The Titanic Conspiracy

BRUTALITOPS
04-08-2007, 10:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI

Augustine
04-11-2007, 04:30 PM
I haven't watched the video (I will later), but I already know the Illuminati and the Jesuits worked together to sink the Titanic, for the sake of killing Isa Strauss, Benjamin Guggenheim, and John Jacob Astor. These three men were fierce opponents of the Federal Reserve System, established one year after the Titanic disaster. Coincidence? I think not. The Federal Reserve is a corrupt system operated by the Nephilim. Most of the rich families, including royalty, are Nephilim: Rockefeller, Rothschild, Kennedy, Prince Charles, Queen Elizabeth II, etc. They're the spawn of Satan!!!

These bastards killed hundreds of innocent people for political reasons. Hmm. Sound familiar, anyone?

Damocles
04-11-2007, 05:31 PM
BDW is working the troll again! LOL, Dayum, dude! That was freaking FUNNY!

Augustine
04-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Damocles,

I assure you I am serious. You can Google this stuff. I didn't make it up.

Damocles
04-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Damocles,

I assure you I am serious. You can Google this stuff. I didn't make it up.
Like I said, you really should listen to Coast to Coast AM. I've heard people talking about this stuff.

But heck, you can Google the 'Latter Day Saints' and find out that you didn't make that up too, that doesn't mean you believe it.

Of course the "man on the moon" stuff you posted in another thread doesn't bode well for your non-Mormon belief system... I remember reading something about how they are 11 feet tall and wear grey suits with tails.

Damocles
04-11-2007, 05:37 PM
By the way, Grind. I think it was the Atheists... And clearly they made two boats to trick people. I'm convinced!

Damocles
04-11-2007, 05:38 PM
I'm glad you're back, Brent. You make the board far more interesting.

uscitizen
04-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Everything on the net is true!

TRGLDTE
04-12-2007, 10:18 AM
By the way, Grind. I think it was the Atheists... And clearly they made two boats to trick people. I'm convinced! Two ships? That's a great point, but..... there were three sisters: Titanic, Olympic, and Britannic.