PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Reality

Augustine
04-06-2007, 11:52 PM
In the Book of Enoch, chapters 6 - 21, Enoch the Prophet speaks of an order of Angels known as the Watchers. These Angels were created by the Lord for the specific purpose of overseeing Creation. Whether they inhabited a physical place in the solar system, or not, is open to debate. I personally believe they inhabited the Moon. Regardless, these beings couldn't keep their eyes off human women, and decided to seduce them. The women believed these men were gods and gladly received them. Their offspring, known as the Nephilim, had a genetic defect which resulted in gigantism. Many of these creatures were 30 feet tall, or even taller. Giant skeletons have been discovered across the globe and continue to perplex scientists.

Anyway, this abomination was put to an end with the Flood. Or was it? Unforunately, this did not stop Satan's plan. Angels continued to rebel. When the Israelites entered the Promised Land, they found it was inhabited by Giants. These Giants, of course, were Nephilim.

Over time, somehow the Nephilim found out how to remove the defect causing gigantism (perhaps via selective breeding). Nephilim continue to inhabit the Earth to this very day. Many of the prominent families, such as the Kennedys and the Rothchilds, are actually Nephilim.

The tradition of a king's "divine right to rule," and succession via bloodlines, and god-man monarchs, began when angels had sex with mortal women and begat enormous children. That is where the legend begins.

EDIT: it should be noted that the Nephilim which were killed in the flood became demons, which roam the Earth and cause havoc. This is according to Enoch. The disembodied Nephilim can manifest themselves as physical beings and, when working together, manipulate their environment. Shadow People are disembodied Nephilim. Shadow People have been known to attack people. These bastards are tricky if you aren't right with the Lord. If you are a believer, rebuke it in the name of Jesus Christ. It will flee. If it returns, rebuke it again. Eventually the Shadow Person will tire of being defeated and move on to a more vulnerable victim.

uscitizen
04-07-2007, 07:08 AM
This sounds like Greek gods stories.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
04-07-2007, 07:35 AM

No. The greek god stories are suprisingly accurate.

uscitizen
04-07-2007, 07:38 AM
Accurate Mythological stories ?
sort of contradictory there.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
04-07-2007, 07:41 AM
Accurate Mythological stories ?
sort of contradictory there.

Unless you accept that a myth could be a true story, yet unproven. Your multimodal thinking should be able to handle this kind of flexibility. Oh wait, you're only flexible in defense of terrorism. My bad.

uscitizen
04-07-2007, 07:47 AM
Unless you accept that a myth could be a true story, yet unproven. Your multimodal thinking should be able to handle this kind of flexibility. Oh wait, you're only flexible in defense of terrorism. My bad.

Illogic there AHZ. I accept those stories as not probably true , but have a possibliity of some truth. Myths often have some small basis for truth, but have been convoluted over the years.
If you search for Greek Mythology, you will find that the those stories are generally categorized as myths. Your acceptance of them as fact is not the norm, but far outside the norm.
:foil:

Blackwater Lunchbreak
04-07-2007, 07:48 AM
Illogic there AHZ. I accept those stories as not probably true , but have a possibliity of some truth. Myths often have some small basis for truth, but have been convoluted over the years.
If you search for Greek Mythology, you will find that the those stories are generally categorized as myths. Your acceptance of them as fact is not the norm, but far outside the norm.
:foil:

The possibility of truth in a myth? contradictory there. :)

uscitizen
04-07-2007, 07:51 AM
You just love to argue and would argue with a rock AHZ. But then perhaps I would too since I am argueing with you , hmm have to modify that behaviour.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
04-07-2007, 07:54 AM
You just love to argue and would argue with a rock AHZ. But then perhaps I would too since I am argueing with you , hmm have to modify that behaviour.

I argue with wrongness and destructive thinking. Rocks are not a sufficient challenge.

uscitizen
04-07-2007, 07:57 AM
Fare thee well AHZ, you have earned my mental ignore function.
Discusstions with you are useless from my point of view. I have labled you as a rock and therefore a waste of my time to argue with.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
04-07-2007, 08:09 AM
Fare thee well AHZ, you have earned my mental ignore function.
Discusstions with you are useless from my point of view. I have labled you as a rock and therefore a waste of my time to argue with.

I will continue to comment on your pseudointellectual commentary, if you don't mind.:clink:

When did you turn into such a little bitch?

Agnosticus_Caesar
04-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Please show a certified account of a giant skeleton.

Damocles
04-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Please show a certified account of a giant skeleton.
I've always looked for such myself. So far, I have yet to see one credible report of such an astonishing find.

uscitizen
04-09-2007, 07:21 AM
David kilt em all with rocks :rolleyes:

a person of above average height today would have been a giant in olden times.
NBA world of giants :D

AnyOldIron
04-10-2007, 06:27 AM
Augustine, Do you actually believe these myths?

I was worried when you said that you thought these 'angels' live on the moon.... lol

Damocles
04-10-2007, 07:37 AM
Augustine, Do you actually believe these myths?

I was worried when you said that you thought these 'angels' live on the moon.... lol
Hey, just because they are phased into the fifth dimension and we can't see them doesn't make them not real! Just like the fairies in your garden! Dork.

:D

uscitizen
04-10-2007, 08:40 AM
Anyold, you realize that Augustine is Brent don't you ?

Augustine
04-11-2007, 02:46 AM

Greek mythology originates (mostly) from actual history. Sumerian records attest to this fact. Heck, the Sumerians knew all about a brown dwarf ("dark star") called Nibiru, along with the planets of the outer solar system. There are many satanic forces which currently reside on the moons of Nibiru, including the final Pope, "Petrus Romanus." The last time these children of Hell passed through the solar system was about 3,600 years ago. Within 50 years, they'll come back for a final loop. The "gods" will return to Earth and establish the New World Order, under the rule of Mabus (a Nephilim) and the Roman Antichrist (the false prophet). The entire world will be united in common worship of Isis, the Queen of Heaven.

1,007 years later, they'll be cast into the lake of fire...

AnyOldIron
04-11-2007, 02:48 AM
Anyold, you realize that Augustine is Brent don't you ?

Yeah, and I realise he believes whatever his priests tell him, but I just wanted to see how far from any modicum of reality he has gone....

AnyOldIron
04-11-2007, 02:51 AM
There are many satanic forces which currently reside on the moons of Nibiru, including the final Pope, "Petrus Romanus." The last time these children of Hell passed through the solar system was about 3,600 years ago. Within 50 years, they'll come back for a final loop. The "gods" will return to Earth and establish the New World Order, under the rule of Mabus (a Nephilim) and the Roman Antichrist (the false prophet). The entire world will be united in common worship of Isis, the Queen of Heaven.

"For the demon shall bear a nine-bladed sword. Nine-bladed! Not two or five or seven, but nine, which he will wield on all wretched sinners, sinners just like you, sir, there, and the horns shall be on the head, with which he will... "

Blackwater Lunchbreak
04-11-2007, 05:16 AM
There are many satanic forces which currently reside on the moons of Nibiru, including the final Pope, "Petrus Romanus." The last time these children of Hell passed through the solar system was about 3,600 years ago. Within 50 years, they'll come back for a final loop. The "gods" will return to Earth and establish the New World Order, under the rule of Mabus (a Nephilim) and the Roman Antichrist (the false prophet). The entire world will be united in common worship of Isis, the Queen of Heaven.

"For the demon shall bear a nine-bladed sword. Nine-bladed! Not two or five or seven, but nine, which he will wield on all wretched sinners, sinners just like you, sir, there, and the horns shall be on the head, with which he will... "

Don't you believe in extraterrestrial life? Or you just think they're all nice?

Damocles
04-11-2007, 07:00 AM
Greek mythology originates (mostly) from actual history. Sumerian records attest to this fact. Heck, the Sumerians knew all about a brown dwarf ("dark star") called Nibiru, along with the planets of the outer solar system. There are many satanic forces which currently reside on the moons of Nibiru, including the final Pope, "Petrus Romanus." The last time these children of Hell passed through the solar system was about 3,600 years ago. Within 50 years, they'll come back for a final loop. The "gods" will return to Earth and establish the New World Order, under the rule of Mabus (a Nephilim) and the Roman Antichrist (the false prophet). The entire world will be united in common worship of Isis, the Queen of Heaven.

1,007 years later, they'll be cast into the lake of fire...
Wow. I am surprised now that christian groups don't listen more to Coast to Coast AM and instead hassled Art Bell about something he hadn't done...

Seriously, do you really believe in a brown dwarf star that people live on that circles the sun in a huge parabolic orbit and that will strike the earth somehow unexpectedly in the future?

If such a planet/star actually existed and it was going to hit in just 50 years or so we most certainly would have detected it on its way in. Or do you somehow think that it remains hiding behind the sun before it jumps out in surprise?

Augustine
04-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Yeah, and I realise he believes whatever his priests tell him, but I just wanted to see how far from any modicum of reality he has gone....

AnyoldIron,

As I have explained on numerous occasions, I reject priestcraft. The Roman priesthood is not of God, but of the Devil; and the Roman Catholic church is the whore of the earth. That whore oppressed the hearts and minds of mankind for 1,500 years. More Christians have been tortured, mutilated, and burned by this whore than by any other organization in history.

There is no Biblical support for an exclusive Christian priesthood in the scriptures; on the contrary, the Bible states that ALL believers are priests and priestesses of Jesus Christ. This is priesthood in the symbolic sense of the word. Ephesians 4:11-12 mentions pastors and teachers, evangelists, prophets, and apostles. No priests!

Christ predicted there would be many antichrists. I believe He was speaking of the Papacy in particular. The Pope claims to be the head of the church, the infallible ruler, the "in stead of" (Vicar) of Christ, Holy Father, and so forth; blasphemous titles which a God-fearing man would reject!

Read this paragraph taken from the New York catechism,

The Pope takes the place of Jesus Christ on earth. By divine right the Pope has supreme and full power in faith, in morals over each and every pastor and his flock. He is the true vicar, the head of the entire church, the father and teacher of all Christians. He is the infallible ruler, the founder of dogmas, the author of and the judge of councils; the universal ruler of truth, the arbiter of the world, the supreme judge of heaven and earth, the judge of all, being judged by no one, God himself on earth.

That is enough to make my stomach turn! Roman Catholicism is a devilish religion. Sadly, one billion people are deceived into following that child of Hell, the Pope!

Augustine
04-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Seriously, do you really believe in a brown dwarf star that people live on that circles the sun in a huge parabolic orbit and that will strike the earth somehow unexpectedly in the future?

Nibiru will not strike the Earth; it will be a moon of Nibiru, called Wormwood in the book of Revelation, which will strike the Earth.

If such a planet/star actually existed and it was going to hit in just 50 years or so we most certainly would have detected it on its way in.

The material frequency of Nibiru and its moons has been altered by the inhabitants. In other words, it is inside a 'pocket' of space/time, or a parallel universe, making it invisible to the human eye, telescopes, etc. At some point in the future, this cloaking device will be deactivated.

Do you doubt they possess this technology?

Damocles
04-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Nibiru will not strike the Earth; it will be a moon of Nibiru, called Wormwood in the book of Revelation, which will strike the Earth.

The material frequency of Nibiru and its moons has been altered by the inhabitants. In other words, it is inside a 'pocket' of space/time, or a parallel universe, making it invisible to the human eye, telescopes, etc. At some point in the future, this cloaking device will be deactivated.

Do you doubt they possess this technology?
I doubt they exist. I can't see why evangelicals would be upset with Art Bell, this is one of his theories to the "T".

uscitizen
04-11-2007, 12:58 PM
AnyoldIron,

As I have explained on numerous occasions, I reject priestcraft. The Roman priesthood is not of God, but of the Devil; and the Roman Catholic church is the whore of the earth. That whore oppressed the hearts and minds of mankind for 1,500 years. More Christians have been tortured, mutilated, and burned by this whore than by any other organization in history.

There is no Biblical support for an exclusive Christian priesthood in the scriptures; on the contrary, the Bible states that ALL believers are priests and priestesses of Jesus Christ. This is priesthood in the symbolic sense of the word. Ephesians 4:11-12 mentions pastors and teachers, evangelists, prophets, and apostles. No priests!

Christ predicted there would be many antichrists. I believe He was speaking of the Papacy in particular. The Pope claims to be the head of the church, the infallible ruler, the "in stead of" (Vicar) of Christ, Holy Father, and so forth; blasphemous titles which a God-fearing man would reject!

Read this paragraph taken from the New York catechism,

The Pope takes the place of Jesus Christ on earth. By divine right the Pope has supreme and full power in faith, in morals over each and every pastor and his flock. He is the true vicar, the head of the entire church, the father and teacher of all Christians. He is the infallible ruler, the founder of dogmas, the author of and the judge of councils; the universal ruler of truth, the arbiter of the world, the supreme judge of heaven and earth, the judge of all, being judged by no one, God himself on earth.

That is enough to make my stomach turn! Roman Catholicism is a devilish religion. Sadly, one billion people are deceived into following that child of Hell, the Pope!

Umm didn't that "whore of the earth" as you call it sleect the books to be included in our current Bible ?

Augustine
04-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Umm didn't that "whore of the earth" as you call it sleect the books to be included in our current Bible ?

No. The Romish church did not exist in its present form until the 4th century.

uscitizen
04-11-2007, 08:48 PM
In It's present form... I wondered how you rationalized that out. Christianity did not exist in it's present form back then either. there was much confusion and dissention, that was one big reason the bible was standardized and enforced as the official guide for Christianity.