PDA

View Full Version : I agreed so I need help!!!

Jarod
07-24-2006, 09:41 AM
I wont post anything obscene or vulgar... but please define these words. I have always agreed with Justice Brenen when he said "vulgarity is in the eye of the beholder"...

Whoever the author of the no obscene or vulgar rule is please define these terms....

:gives:

Damocles
07-24-2006, 09:43 AM
I wont post anything obscene or vulgar... but please define these words. I have always agreed with Justice Brenen when he said "vulgarity is in the eye of the beholder"...

Whoever the author of the no obscene or vulgar rule is please define these terms....

:gives:

Which rule is that? I don't remember putting in such a rule...

Damocles
07-24-2006, 09:45 AM
And Welcome to the Board!

Jarod
07-24-2006, 09:47 AM
Thanks, it was in the agreement when I made my profile signed up.

Damocles
07-24-2006, 09:49 AM
Thanks, it was in the agreement when I made my profile signed up.

Ah... I'll have to look into that.

Vulgarity is in the eye of the beholder. So long as your remarks are legal we are likely not going to do a thing... There is a rules thread, check into that one.

Jarod
07-24-2006, 09:52 AM
Ah... I'll have to look into that.

Vulgarity is in the eye of the beholder. So long as your remarks are legal we are likely not going to do a thing... There is a rules thread, check into that one.

"In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:
Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Just Plain Politics! will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Just Plain Politics!, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Just Plain Politics! reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."

The part that bothered me is below....

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

Damocles
07-24-2006, 09:54 AM
Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Just Plain Politics! will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Just Plain Politics!, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Just Plain Politics! reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

Ahh... It's a generic message. I'll have to change it when I get the time to make it more salient to the site. Basically, if you aren't breaking laws or violating the privacy of members or the other light rules you will be left alone.

Damocles
07-24-2006, 09:55 AM
So how did you find the board?

Jarod
07-24-2006, 10:07 AM
So how did you find the board?

I am here from fullpolitics.com...

Damocles
07-24-2006, 10:07 AM
I am here from fullpolitics.com...

Ahh, cool. I didn't recognize the name.

Jarod
07-24-2006, 10:13 AM
New name, can you guess my old name?

Damocles
07-24-2006, 10:47 AM
New name, can you guess my old name?

Is it Jeeps?

Jarod
07-24-2006, 10:49 AM
Is it Jeeps?

No...

robdastud
07-25-2006, 02:11 PM
Forum Rules

why you wanna preach hate to gay people??

Jarod
07-25-2006, 02:17 PM
why you wanna preach hate to gay people??

Ha, Ha.. No.. I like some gay people. They dont bother me at all.

OrnotBitwise
07-25-2006, 02:26 PM
Ha, Ha.. No.. I like some gay people. They dont bother me at all.
Toby!

:eek:

Jarod
07-25-2006, 03:23 PM
Toby!

Nope, I think Toby is finally lost to us.:clink:

Immanuel
07-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Toby!

You do have a mean streak. Don't you?

Immie

Damocles
07-26-2006, 11:19 AM
What about the poster with the initials of MD? I'm thinking it just might be him.

OrnotBitwise
07-26-2006, 11:55 AM
You do have a mean streak. Don't you?

Immie
Call it a Puckish sense of humor.