PDA

View Full Version : Olam Ha Ba: The Jew World Order

Blackwater Lunchbreak
03-28-2007, 07:46 PM
A plan for jewish world theocracy.

http://www.barmitzvahs.org/judaism/moshiach.php

Olam Ha-Ba will be characterized by the peaceful co-existence of all people. (Isaiah 2:4) Hated, intolerance and war will cease to exist. Some authorities suggest that the laws of nature will change, so that pedatory beasts will no longer seek prey and agriculture will bring forth supernatural abundance (Isaiah 11:6-11:9). Others, however, say that these statements are merely an allegory for peace and prosperity.

All of the Jewish people will return from their exile among the nations to their home in Israel (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). The law of the Jubilee will be reinstated.

In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9). There will be no murder, robbery, competition or jealousy. There will be no sin (Zephaniah 3:13). Sacrifices will continue to be brought in the Temple, but these will be limited to thanksgiving offerings, because there will be no further need for expiatory offerings.

Also see noahide (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=noahide&btnG=Google+Search)

OrnotBitwise
03-29-2007, 07:42 AM
A plan for jewish world theocracy.

Also see noahide (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=noahide&btnG=Google+Search)
As opposed to a Christian world thocracy? Or a Muslim world theocracy? Pots and kettles alike: I think I'll be eating raw, thanks just the same.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
03-29-2007, 12:29 PM
As opposed to a Christian world thocracy? Or a Muslim world theocracy? Pots and kettles alike: I think I'll be eating raw, thanks just the same.

But christians are fully on board with with the jewish world theocracy.

see premillenial dispensationalism (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=premillenial+dispensationalism&btnG=Google+Search).

And islam is a noahide (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=noahide&btnG=Search) compliant religion

The pots and kettles you speak of are one big cauldron.

uscitizen
03-29-2007, 12:44 PM
Those evil Scientoligists are taking over the world.

AnyOldIron
03-30-2007, 05:07 AM
Nah, the Atheists are gonna take over the world and make you all bow down to the one true god, The Flying Spaghetti Monster...

Mark my words well, yeah sinners....

Blackwater Lunchbreak
03-30-2007, 05:53 AM
Nah, the Atheists are gonna take over the world and make you all bow down to the one true god, The Flying Spaghetti Monster...

Mark my words well, yeah sinners....

You're a fancy atheist. DOes that mean you don't believe in standards of conduct, or that you just don't believe in their supernatural justification?

Do you believe in ghosts, or aliens?

uscitizen
03-30-2007, 06:37 AM
Ghosts and aliens are two entirely different things.
All christians believe in Ghosts and spirits.
I think it is extreme arrogance to consider humans to be the only intelligent lifeform in the universe. The bible even speaks of "aliens".
btw I do not believe in ghosts.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
03-30-2007, 06:50 AM
Ghosts and aliens are two entirely different things.

Are you sure?

All christians believe in Ghosts and spirits.
I think it is extreme arrogance to consider humans to be the only intelligent lifeform in the universe. The bible even speaks of "aliens".
btw I do not believe in ghosts.

So you believe in aliens and not ghosts, because you know for a fact they're not the same?

uscitizen
03-30-2007, 06:56 AM
Not for an absolute fact. But I tend to believe fairly highly in the probability of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.
I do not believe in the traditional concept of Ghosts, ie dead humans in other form.

Actually I do believe in Aliens, we are having all kinds of problem with illegal ones right now :)

Blackwater Lunchbreak
03-30-2007, 07:50 AM
Not for an absolute fact. But I tend to believe fairly highly in the probability of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.

Yes. I agree it's most definitely elsewhere. Beam me up, scotty!

FUCK THE POLICE
04-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Your logic is bizarre, Zombie.

Blackwater Lunchbreak
04-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Your logic is bizarre, Zombie.

How so, Iggy?

Augustine
04-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Most of the powerful "Jews" are actually not even human...

They are Nephilim, albeit bred down in size.

Damocles
04-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Most of the powerful "Jews" are actually not even human...

They are Nephilim, albeit bred down in size.
I thought they were 'reptilians' in the new lexicon, not 'nephilim', 'nephilim' are supposedly the small grey alien dudes...

Augustine
04-11-2007, 05:35 PM
I thought they were 'reptilians' in the new lexicon,

According to David Icke, yes. I am not sure if Nephilim are reptilian or not. Perhaps there is a reptilian deformity present in Nephilim, which has been corrected over time. I am not sure.

not 'nephilim', 'nephilim' are supposedly the small grey alien dudes...

Nephilim are Angel-Human hybrids.

Greys are from Zeta Reticuli.

Damocles
04-11-2007, 05:43 PM
According to David Icke, yes. I am not sure if Nephilim are reptilian or not. Perhaps there is a reptilian deformity present in Nephilim, which has been corrected over time. I am not sure.

Nephilim are Angel-Human hybrids.

Greys are from Zeta Reticuli.
Why would that mean that they weren't Nephilim? And David Icke has been on Coast to Coast AM... Are you sure you haven't listened?