PDA

View Full Version : Damo

AnyOldIron
03-26-2007, 04:32 AM
Damo, there used to be a thingy on the home page at the bottom of the screen that highlighted the last three posts that people had posted on.

Doesn't seem to be there anymore. Have I somehow de-activated it or is it gone for good mate?

Ta!

Damocles
03-26-2007, 06:46 AM
Damo, there used to be a thingy on the home page at the bottom of the screen that highlighted the last three posts that people had posted on.

Doesn't seem to be there anymore. Have I somehow de-activated it or is it gone for good mate?

Ta!
That was the extra stats thing. It was draining the server of speed and reliability. It also had a call function that had been corrupted and started causing a ton of errors on the site. I may reload it when a better version of the Mod comes up. But I don't know how many used the feature all that much...

AnyOldIron
03-26-2007, 06:57 AM
Oh, no worries mate, didn't realise it was messing with the board.

It's a laziness thing really, just check it when I'm sitting waiting for America to wake up and start posting...lol

Damocles
03-26-2007, 07:08 AM
Oh, no worries mate, didn't realise it was messing with the board.

It's a laziness thing really, just check it when I'm sitting waiting for America to wake up and start posting...lol
Yeah, that 5 hour time lag to East Coast time, and 8 hour to West Coast time must be heck...

:D

uscitizen
03-26-2007, 07:08 AM
I have been waiting for years for America to wake up Anyold :)