PDA

View Full Version : Personal Information War, Conclusion

Damocles
08-14-2011, 11:27 AM
Howdy all…

During the past two weeks we have had some interesting times for this board. There were some people banned, one permanently. This was due to a long-standing personal battle that has been going on since long before these people came to our little corner of the cyberverse.

During the time they have graced us with their presence there have been good times, and some very bad ones. They snarked at each other with brutal cruelty, harassing each other by posting personal (and sometimes very private) information. Sometimes it was blatant, and other times it was done with hidden messages so that the Admin team wouldn’t immediately spot it. In every case it was done to harass and intimidate the other party.

As they escalated the war between themselves, we escalated our answers. Our rules regarding personal information evolved, and became more succinctly defined, to the point where any attempt at posting this private info was dealt with harsher measures. We started editing posts. Sometimes we would delete the posts, tried to intervene, warned, cajoled and finally, just recently, started banning.

During the last two weeks there has been a culmination of this decade long personal battle between these posters. One (henceforth will be referred to as 'poster1') posted information about somebody who isn’t even a member here any longer and hasn’t been for some time. I don’t know why somebody who hasn’t posted in a year or more on the board became a sudden target again, but suffice it to say that they posted information that contained what was supposed to be “hidden” information - but were caught. The information in that post was A) extremely personal and B) made in an attempt to harass and intimidate the other party.

The said post resulted in a permanent ban, and came after years of increased warnings, post edits and post deletions. This person knew full well the extent we were going to clear the board of this material, but continued to ignore our requests until they, in our opinion, posted something that crossed the line.

Around the same time, another party ('poster2') also posted personal information, but it was (in our judgment) overall less disconcerting information, less personal, and it was a less egregious error. We took action against that poster too, and banned them for one week.

In the time that both posters were banned, a post made by 'poster2' from over a year ago was brought to our attention by a 3rd party. This post was quite similar to the post that resulted in a permanet ban for 'poster1,' and a demand was made that we take the same action on 'poster2' that we took on 'poster1.'

The one important key difference in our eyes though, are the culmination of events that have taken us to where we are now. The personal information rule was at its inception meant to protect the identity of our users, and as such there would at times be murky grey areas of what crossed the line. As time has gone on, we have taken a much more zero tolerance approach to the personal information rule. What may have been a simple post edit a year ago, may be met with a short or long term ban today.

All parties involved in this personal information war have been well aware of our attitudes concerning their approach to releasing private information. They have been warned privately and publicly many times, and they have had their posts deleted.

Said 3rd party has essentially requested that we ignore the evolution of how we handle the personal information rule, that we should not take into account the buildup of actions taken by our Admin team, that we should disregard our past warnings, private messages and pleas to stop the madness.

They suggest we take harsher action on 'poster2' as if their offending post from a year ago was made in a contemporary timeframe. This does not seem just, nor even close to the same thing as the year old post was never reported to us at the time and only brought up now in an attempt to force our hands into action that we wouldn’t have taken a year ago - as we had barely begun the path then that led us to where we are today.

Thus after extensive deliberation, we do not believe poster2 deserves the same punishment as poster1. Though poster2 made a similar post a year ago to what got poster1 permabanned recently:

The timeframe of the post matters. The difference in the sheer amount of personal information that has been posted in the information war between poster1 and poster2 is huge, and the pattern of ignoring warnings and deletions to escalate and continue to post such information matters. The reporting of such hidden information matters as well, in order to take action we must have some knowledge, to let it stand for more than a year without reporting it matters.

The culmination of our efforts involving edits, deletions, warnings, and private messages over a year long period, matters.

We do not plan on going back more than a year and punishing people for things that were not reported and, at that time, had not even entered our radar.

Instead, in such cases we’ll delete personal information in old posts, and go no further. It doesn't make sense to punish people for doing something at a different time and place than we are at now in regard to the rules and actions taken by the Admin team.

As a very important reminder, and something that cannot be stressed enough, personal information has ALWAYS been against the rules here. 99% of all posters here have understood this rule and have never had any violations. Anyone that has systematically engaged in posting personal information on a regular basis was ALWAYS treading thin ice.

I hope this clears up what has happened on the board of late.

Thank you,
The JPP Admin Team

Cliffnotes:

1) poster1 was permabanned for posting some serious personal info
2) poster 2 was banned for a lesser offense
3) 3rd party found a post by poster2 from a year ago, wants same treatment for poster1 and poster2
4) We believe the offenses are ultimately not equal as poster1's infraction took place after our escalated efforts to curb the personal information war. Poster2's infraction was made at a time when we were less strict and some areas of the personal information rule was still murky.
5) Older posts violating the rule that have gone unnoticed will be edited, and the poster warned. Newer posts violating personal information will be dealt with far more harshly.

P.S. (From Damocles)

I really do appreciate all the people who post here, I respect people who are willing to come and speak about what they believe, disagree, argue and generally care about the direction we take in this nation and the world in general.

I created this board because I care about these things and believe that a place should exist where people can speak their minds. I take action to protect information because I believe that this should happen without constant fear of retribution. This has never been a venture that I thought would make me rich, a hero, or “successful” it is just a place where I can partake in something that I believe to be important, the realm of ideas is a comfortable and exciting place for me and I wanted a place where I could come and speak with friends both on the “left” and “right” and I do consider almost everybody here to be a friend. We share one important thing among us, and that is a space in the realm of ideas.

I hope that we can continue to speak on politics, express ideas, argue, debate, and irritate each other for a long time to come.

Thanks,
Damocles

/MSG/
08-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Hold me.

apple0154
08-14-2011, 12:05 PM
Howdy all…

During the past two weeks we have had some interesting times for this board. There were some people banned, one permanently. This was due to a long-standing personal battle that has been going on since long before these people came to our little corner of the cyberverse.

During the time they have graced us with their presence there have been good times, and some very bad ones. They snarked at each other with brutal cruelty, harassing each other by posting personal (and sometimes very private) information. Sometimes it was blatant, and other times it was done with hidden messages so that the Admin team wouldn’t immediately spot it. In every case it was done to harass and intimidate the other party.

As they escalated the war between themselves, we escalated our answers. Our rules regarding personal information evolved, and became more succinctly defined, to the point where any attempt at posting this private info was dealt with harsher measures. We started editing posts. Sometimes we would delete the posts, tried to intervene, warned, cajoled and finally, just recently, started banning.

During the last two weeks there has been a culmination of this decade long personal battle between these posters. One (henceforth will be referred to as 'poster1') posted information about somebody who isn’t even a member here any longer and hasn’t been for some time. I don’t know why somebody who hasn’t posted in a year or more on the board became a sudden target again, but suffice it to say that they posted information that contained what was supposed to be “hidden” information - but were caught. The information in that post was A) extremely personal and B) made in an attempt to harass and intimidate the other party.

The said post resulted in a permanent ban, and came after years of increased warnings, post edits and post deletions. This person knew full well the extent we were going to clear the board of this material, but continued to ignore our requests until they, in our opinion, posted something that crossed the line.

Around the same time, another party ('poster2') also posted personal information, but it was (in our judgment) overall less disconcerting information, less personal, and it was a less egregious error. We took action against that poster too, and banned them for one week.

In the time that both posters were banned, a post made by 'poster2' from over a year ago was brought to our attention by a 3rd party. This post was quite similar to the post that resulted in a permanet ban for 'poster1,' and a demand was made that we take the same action on 'poster2' that we took on 'poster1.'

The one important key difference in our eyes though, are the culmination of events that have taken us to where we are now. The personal information rule was at its inception meant to protect the identity of our users, and as such there would at times be murky grey areas of what crossed the line. As time has gone on, we have taken a much more zero tolerance approach to the personal information rule. What may have been a simple post edit a year ago, may be met with a short or long term ban today.

All parties involved in this personal information war have been well aware of our attitudes concerning their approach to releasing private information. They have been warned privately and publicly many times, and they have had their posts deleted.

Said 3rd party has essentially requested that we ignore the evolution of how we handle the personal information rule, that we should not take into account the buildup of actions taken by our Admin team, that we should disregard our past warnings, private messages and pleas to stop the madness.

They suggest we take harsher action on 'poster2' as if their offending post from a year ago was made in a contemporary timeframe. This does not seem just, nor even close to the same thing as the year old post was never reported to us at the time and only brought up now in an attempt to force our hands into action that we wouldn’t have taken a year ago - as we had barely begun the path then that led us to where we are today.

Thus after extensive deliberation, we do not believe poster2 deserves the same punishment as poster1. Though poster2 made a similar post a year ago to what got poster1 permabanned recently:

The timeframe of the post matters. The difference in the sheer amount of personal information that has been posted in the information war between poster1 and poster2 is huge, and the pattern of ignoring warnings and deletions to escalate and continue to post such information matters. The reporting of such hidden information matters as well, in order to take action we must have some knowledge, to let it stand for more than a year without reporting it matters.

The culmination of our efforts involving edits, deletions, warnings, and private messages over a year long period, matters.

We do not plan on going back more than a year and punishing people for things that were not reported and, at that time, had not even entered our radar.

Instead, in such cases we’ll delete personal information in old posts, and go no further. It doesn't make sense to punish people for doing something at a different time and place than we are at now in regard to the rules and actions taken by the Admin team.

As a very important reminder, and something that cannot be stressed enough, personal information has ALWAYS been against the rules here. 99% of all posters here have understood this rule and have never had any violations. Anyone that has systematically engaged in posting personal information on a regular basis was ALWAYS treading thin ice.

I hope this clears up what has happened on the board of late.

Thank you,
The JPP Admin Team

Cliffnotes:

1) poster1 was permabanned for posting some serious personal info
2) poster 2 was banned for a lesser offense
3) 3rd party found a post by poster2 from a year ago, wants same treatment for poster1 and poster2
4) We believe the offenses are ultimately not equal as poster1's infraction took place after our escalated efforts to curb the personal information war. Poster2's infraction was made at a time when we were less strict and some areas of the personal information rule was still murky.
5) Older posts violating the rule that have gone unnoticed will be edited, and the poster warned. Newer posts violating personal information will be dealt with far more harshly.

P.S. (From Damocles)

I really do appreciate all the people who post here, I respect people who are willing to come and speak about what they believe, disagree, argue and generally care about the direction we take in this nation and the world in general.

I created this board because I care about these things and believe that a place should exist where people can speak their minds. I take action to protect information because I believe that this should happen without constant fear of retribution. This has never been a venture that I thought would make me rich, a hero, or “successful” it is just a place where I can partake in something that I believe to be important, the realm of ideas is a comfortable and exciting place for me and I wanted a place where I could come and speak with friends both on the “left” and “right” and I do consider almost everybody here to be a friend. We share one important thing among us, and that is a space in the realm of ideas.

I hope that we can continue to speak on politics, express ideas, argue, debate, and irritate each other for a long time to come.

Thanks,
Damocles

If I may be so bold as to say, "Excellent decision!" :)

In our society we seldom, if ever, retroactively enforce new/further enhanced laws. It would be equivalent to fining a person for smoking in a restaurant before there was a ban on smoking in restaurants. Or in bars or in a car with children.

Rune
08-14-2011, 02:54 PM
It is all about the chronology of posts.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-14-2011, 03:46 PM
i thought the rule was in place from the beginning.

/MSG/
08-14-2011, 04:24 PM
i thought the rule was in place from the beginning.

It has. The statues and applications have evolved with time however.

WinterBorn
08-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Wow.

I'm glad I don't run one of these madhouses. lol

BRUTALITOPS
08-15-2011, 01:13 AM
Wow.

I'm glad I don't run one of these madhouses. lol

it's no bigs.

charver
08-15-2011, 02:41 AM
This is all very twisty-turny.

Although, i have to say, i'm very much looking forward to Poster 3 discovering Poster 4 is not their sister but their mother, Poster 5 being involved in a car accident, where he loses his memory and ends up running a small coffee shop in an Australian hotel complex, and Poster 6 waking up in the shower one morning to discover the whole thing has merely been a dream.

Prince Charles
08-15-2011, 03:06 AM
I've just realised that Poster 7 is in fact Dirty Den.

LadyT
08-16-2011, 11:44 AM
lol, jesus christ!

I can't believe these are real adults.

LadyT
08-16-2011, 11:46 AM
So basically what you're saying Damo, is if I tell everyone your real name, Humphry Ganders, I'll get banned???????

Damocles
08-16-2011, 11:47 AM
So basically what you're saying Damo, is if I tell everyone your real name, Humphry Ganders, I'll get banned???????

LOL. No, everybody knows my name is Humphry Ganders.. It's too late.

BRUTALITOPS
08-16-2011, 02:44 PM
so did we just trade usaloyal and ice dancer for ladyt ? seems like an awesome deal imo

cancel2 2022
08-17-2011, 04:33 PM
I've just realised that Poster 7 is in fact Dirty Den.

Good God, Dirty Den hasn't been in EastEnders for nearly a decade!!

Minister of Truth
08-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Retroactive punishment is prohibited in the US Constitution under "ex post facto" laws. I support Damo's ruling on this. Also, one of the persons happens to live on 4th and Winnipeg in a blue house with a picket fence, and a "No Tresspassing" sign by the driveway. :cof1:

Lowaicue
08-17-2011, 06:27 PM
This is all very twisty-turny.

Although, i have to say, i'm very much looking forward to Poster 3 discovering Poster 4 is not their sister but their mother, Poster 5 being involved in a car accident, where he loses his memory and ends up running a small coffee shop in an Australian hotel complex, and Poster 6 waking up in the shower one morning to discover the whole thing has merely been a dream.

Reminds me of the time I was walking down the High Street towards the Post Office. I looked across the road and thought I saw a friend from way back. Coincidentally, and at the same time, he looked across at me and thought I was a friend of his from way back.
When we crossed the road to meet we discovered it was neither of us!

(with apologies to Chic Murray)

Cancel 2018. 3
08-18-2011, 08:29 PM
Retroactive punishment is prohibited in the US Constitution under "ex post facto" laws. I support Damo's ruling on this. Also, one of the persons happens to live on 4th and Winnipeg in a blue house with a picket fence, and a "No Tresspassing" sign by the driveway. :cof1:

actually, some ex post facto laws are constitutional. believe it or not.

WinterBorn
08-18-2011, 09:59 PM
lol, jesus christ!

I can't believe these are real adults.

Adults? :rofl: You HAVE been gone a while.

Prince Charles
08-19-2011, 12:41 AM
Good God, Dirty Den hasn't been in EastEnders for nearly a decade!!

Had you followed the plot, you'd know that he has been surreptitiously appearing in Celebrity Big Brother as Poster 9 after his stint on The Archers, where he was cunningly disguised as the voice of Poster 8. It can now be revealed.

cancel2 2022
08-19-2011, 05:05 AM
so did we just trade usaloyal and ice dancer for ladyt ? seems like an awesome deal imo

Ding dong the witches are dead.

cancel2 2022
08-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Had you followed the plot, you'd know that he has been surreptitiously appearing in Celebrity Big Brother as Poster 9 after his stint on The Archers, where he was cunningly disguised as the voice of Poster 8. It can now be revealed.

Last time I heard Leslie Grantham aka Dirty Den was caught wanking on a webcam in his dressing room.

http://www.people.co.uk/tm_objectid=14202037&method=full&siteid=55768&headline=den-s-net-sex-shame-name_page.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/3682351.stm

Cancel 2018. 3
08-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Ding dong the witches are dead.

you are truly a dickhead. as if you are innocent and as if christie is innocent of the same thing US got banned for. i'm sure you will follow them to other boards like you did here. though i doubt you will find lax moderation as you do here.

Guns Guns Guns
08-20-2011, 07:14 PM
you are truly a dickhead. as if you are innocent and as if christie is innocent of the same thing US got banned for. i'm sure you will follow them to other boards like you did here. though i doubt you will find lax moderation as you do here.

Yurt should know, having been banned at several other sites.

:lol:

Lowaicue
08-21-2011, 06:34 AM

Can you dredge up from your memory or the site history ANY post in which USLoyal to the end participated in ANY political debate without personal insult.
Go on, Yurt.
Or would we be right to accuse you of being all mouth and trousers?
(Ask someone)

Cancel 2018. 3
08-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Can you dredge up from your memory or the site history ANY post in which USLoyal to the end participated in ANY political debate without personal insult.
Go on, Yurt.
(Ask someone)

she has plenty and it is really ironic of you to be concerned about such.

Prince Charles
08-21-2011, 11:21 AM

Please, do share them, then.

Cancel 2018. 3
08-21-2011, 11:39 AM
Please, do share them, then.

you can see them just as easily as i can

Minister of Truth
08-21-2011, 11:44 AM
actually, some ex post facto laws are constitutional. believe it or not.

That would be according the courts and their prescious precedents, then, because the USC is pretty clear that they are ALL unconstitutional.

Lowaicue
08-21-2011, 04:33 PM

Do share, dear boy. Do share.
BTW find someone with a dictionary (libraries usually have them, and look up ironic.)

Cancel 2018. 3
08-21-2011, 04:43 PM
Do share, dear boy. Do share.
BTW find someone with a dictionary (libraries usually have them, and look up ironic.)

i already know what it means, you obviously do not because for you to whine about her insulting posts is truly ironic. you've already insulted me more than once today, but yet you feel that is some indication one should be banned. like i said, ironic. and you can find them as easily as i can. i doubt you will, because your statement is completely false and you are fully aware that it is false.

Lowaicue
08-21-2011, 04:49 PM
i already know what it means, you obviously do not because for you to whine about her insulting posts is truly ironic. you've already insulted me more than once today, but yet you feel that is some indication one should be banned. like i said, ironic. and you can find them as easily as i can. i doubt you will, because your statement is completely false and you are fully aware that it is false.

That's one helluva fail you have there, Yurt.
And let me remind you that today has only just started. It is 6.47 am. Just because you are too bone idle to catch up with the part of the world that keeps you alive ain't my fault.
Now I think my breakfast is on the table so, if you'll excuse me...

Cancel 2018. 3
08-21-2011, 04:51 PM
That's one helluva fail you have there, Yurt.
And let me remind you that today has only just started. It is 6.47 am. Just because you are too bone idle to catch up with the part of the world that keeps you alive ain't my fault.
Now I think my breakfast is on the table so, if you'll excuse me...

how is pointing out your lie and your hypocrisy a fail? oh i get it, you're projecting again.

BRUTALITOPS
08-21-2011, 05:24 PM
whether or not usaloyal posted insults to people is mostly irrelevant anyway, as that isn't why she was banned.

She was banned, more specifically, for repeatedly (emphasis on repeatedly, cant stress that enough) posting personal information and didn't give two shits about pretty much one of the only easy to follow rules here. I can't even tell you guys how many times we told her to stop. The straw that broke the camels back was related to posting stuff about someones name, personal real life facts, facebook stalking them, posting the names of family members - names of family members that have nothing to do with this site, watching videos of said family members, talking about it here, etc.

It's important to emphasize, that although there was a single culmination leading to usaloyals ban, she had an extensive history of breaking the personal information rule and did so shamelessly over and over again.

She was by far the worst offender in this whole debacle.

Regarding christie, the person who she posted information of knew about the post the wholllllle time and never reported it. It essentially didn't bother the person at all to have this information posted on here. If one is fully aware of a post that contains bits of their personal information, and they don't report it, it's pretty silly to perma ban someone for posting something that you apparently didn't mind having on this site. It would be like banning someone for saying captain billys name is bill. For some people, posting their name isn't ok. For some, they don't mind.

Usaloyal was well aware of what was and wasn't ok to post, due to her extensive history with this particular person.

And then you add that on top of the fact that again, (and more importantly) that our dealing with this personal information war has escalated more recently. It's not something we deal with a lot because 99% of the people on here aren't middle aged psychopaths that have an obsessive history with people that don't even post here anymore. But the more and more it happened the more we were getting involved in how we dealt with the issue.

I still don't like deleting and editing posts. But that's just my personal philosophy, and if I can find a reason for something to stay as is, I will find it. This creates a lot of hesitancy on our part (especially a year ago) to do anything other than editing/deleting of posts.

We don't ban lightly and we certainly don't perma ban lightly. Again, 2 people in 5 years is a pretty big testament to that. And it's not something I should really even have to state as it's rather self evident.

To be perma banned, you need to have a lot of negative qualities. In addition to constant severe rule breaking, you need to demonstrate an unwillingness to change. You need to be incapable of improving your presence here, or having a modicum of respect for one of our only rules. In essence, you need to be a lost cause.

Usaloyal was a lost cause.
Maineman was a lost cause.

Neither over protracted periods ever showed signs of letting up on their awful and unwelcome behavior here.

BRUTALITOPS
08-21-2011, 05:42 PM
In conclusion, christie was in no way as culpable as usaloyal.

Christie made her post a year ago when us mods were more lax in how we handled things
(note: usaloyal also made many personal posts at this time as well, and SHE TOO got a pass in not getting banned in this timeframe)

vs.

Usaloyal did it much more recently on top of mountains of warnings, private messages, edits, deletes and a year+ of us dealing with this personal war infighting.

BRUTALITOPS
08-21-2011, 05:43 PM
also I did not mean to call certain members out but seeing as everyone else on here aparently already knows who was banned and when and for what I decided to just be out with it as using person1 and person2 over and over again was annoying and confusing.

cancel2 2022
08-22-2011, 04:33 AM
Go on, Yurt.
(Ask someone)

That should keep him busy.

cancel2 2022
08-22-2011, 04:40 AM
whether or not usaloyal posted insults to people is mostly irrelevant anyway, as that isn't why she was banned.

She was banned, more specifically, for repeatedly (emphasis on repeatedly, cant stress that enough) posting personal information and didn't give two shits about pretty much one of the only easy to follow rules here. I can't even tell you guys how many times we told her to stop. The straw that broke the camels back was related to posting stuff about someones name, personal real life facts, facebook stalking them, posting the names of family members - names of family members that have nothing to do with this site, watching videos of said family members, talking about it here, etc.

It's important to emphasize, that although there was a single culmination leading to usaloyals ban, she had an extensive history of breaking the personal information rule and did so shamelessly over and over again.

Regarding christie, the person who she posted information of knew about the post the wholllllle time and never reported it. It essentially didn't bother the person at all to have this information posted on here. If one is fully aware of a post that contains bits of their personal information, and they don't report it, it's pretty silly to perma ban someone for posting something that you apparently didn't mind having on this site. It would be like banning someone for saying captain billys name is bill. For some people, posting their name isn't ok. For some, they don't mind.

Usaloyal was well aware of what was and wasn't ok to post, due to her extensive history with this particular person.

And then you add that on top of the fact that again, (and more importantly) that our dealing with this personal information war has escalated more recently. It's not something we deal with a lot because 99% of the people on here aren't middle aged psychopaths that have an obsessive history with people that don't even post here anymore. But the more and more it happened the more we were getting involved in how we dealt with the issue.

I still don't like deleting and editing posts. But that's just my personal philosophy, and if I can find a reason for something to stay as is, I will find it. This creates a lot of hesitancy on our part (especially a year ago) to do anything other than editing/deleting of posts.

We don't ban lightly and we certainly don't perma ban lightly. Again, 2 people in 5 years is a pretty big testament to that. And it's not something I should really even have to state as it's rather self evident.

To be perma banned, you need to have a lot of negative qualities. In addition to constant severe rule breaking, you need to demonstrate an unwillingness to change. You need to be incapable of improving your presence here, or having a modicum of respect for one of our only rules. In essence, you need to be a lost cause.

Neither over protracted periods ever showed signs of letting up on their awful and unwelcome behavior here.

Yet Yurt, knowing all of this still seeks to defend the odious baggage. It must be a Californian thing. :palm:

/MSG/
08-22-2011, 05:46 AM
How about everyone fucking drop it? Too much to ask?

Cancel 2018. 3
08-22-2011, 07:26 AM
Yet Yurt, knowing all of this still seeks to defend the odious baggage. It must be a Californian thing. :palm:

i did not defend her actions that got her banned. i simply called out as untrue that she has never made a post without a personal insult.

it is telling how obsessed some still are with usloyal. the need to still bash her after a decade and a perm ban is freaking weird. get a life.

ZappasGuitar
08-22-2011, 10:39 AM
i did not defend her actions that got her banned. i simply called out as untrue that she has never made a post without a personal insult.

it is telling how obsessed some still are with usloyal. the need to still bash her after a decade and a perm ban is freaking weird. get a life.

Is it as freaking weird as your need to bring up maineman from time to time ever since he got banned?

Maybe you should worry more about your own obsession...

Cancel 2018. 3
08-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Is it as freaking weird as your need to bring up maineman from time to time ever since he got banned?

Maybe you should worry more about your own obsession...

actually, YOU are the one who keeps bringing him up. i don't bring him up zappa, you've spread this same lie over so many threads i've lost count. this thread is proof of my claim, i didn't even mention him and YOU brought him up AGAIN.

:pke:

Guns Guns Guns
08-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Captain Billybeer says "drop it".

DO NOT BRING IT UP AGAIN.

ZappasGuitar
08-22-2011, 11:45 AM

I brought him up?

Reading old posts in this thread would appear to prove otherwise...

actually, YOU are the one who keeps bringing him up. i don't bring him up zappa, you've spread this same lie over so many threads i've lost count. this thread is proof of my claim, i didn't even mention him and YOU brought him up AGAIN.

but don't you worry about correcting the false allegations you've put out there once again.

Everyone understands what a partisan hack you are and how low you are willing to go...LOL

Damocles
08-22-2011, 11:48 AM
Ugh... This is suddenly becoming a personal "yer bad" no "yer bad" thread. I'm locking it.

BRUTALITOPS
08-22-2011, 01:52 PM
threads in the announcement forum are becoming more and more interesting O_O