PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Ted

Ted Haggard
03-20-2007, 02:06 PM
How's everyone doing?

Is there a forum for massages, on this site?

IHateGovernment
03-20-2007, 02:30 PM
Talk to Darla. Oh wait I don't think you'd be interested in that. Talk to Dixie.

evince
03-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Lol!

Ted Haggard
03-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Talk to Darla. Oh wait I don't think you'd be interested in that. Talk to Dixie.

Well howdy, young man. Nice to meet you IHG.

Oh yeah, I already know Dixie. Him and me is buddies from way back. Boy howdy, I could tell you some stories about me an ol' Dix hitting the "massage" parlors back in Denver.

But seriously young man: these days I only get legitimate massages. I have a lower back problem. I Ain't a young spring chickin no more!

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Now, somehow this is okay with liberal hypocrites, they don't have a problem with insulting, trashing and bashing gays with off-color jokes and parodies. Oh yeah, we can all kid around about the 'queers', that's just fine and dandy, just don't mention a 'ghetto booty' to a black person, that is racist! You people make me sick! What a bunch of absolute hypocrites!

IHateGovernment
03-20-2007, 03:25 PM
Dixie its funny to joke about Haggards homosexuality because it is ironic. The irony of a man who constantly preached of the sin of homosexuality and is a homosexual himself is funny.

Have you ever watched Chapelle show. The very first episode is my favorite. It portrays a klansmen who is blind and doesn't know he is black. The stuff he says is extremely racist but it is funny because it is ironic.

We are laughing at irony not homosexuality. As for the incident you are talking about there's a thin line between good humor and tasteless humor and you've gotta know the ledge. People like Carlos Mencia and Lisa Lampanelli can pull off racist humor because it is made subtely clear that differnet races are being made fun of but rather racist ideas are being made fun of.

You didn't bring that across thus the reaction. You also have precedent working against you with the whole argument about anti miscegination law. The Confederate flag doesn't help either. I'm not hear to argue whether the flag is racist or not bottom line is that will be an automatic perception with most.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-20-2007, 06:18 PM
You didn't bring that across thus the reaction.

I made a joke to Tiana who had made a joke with me, there was nothing 'racist' about it whatsoever. Numskulls who don't have the mental wattage to comprehend what "racism" is, decided that it was in poor taste and offensive to them... I thought it was funny.

You also have precedent working against you with the whole argument about anti miscegination law.

What I have 'working against me' is a board full of hypocritical asswipes who don't understand what the fuck they are talking about, and continue to make assumptions about me that are unfounded and based on their own stereotypical beliefs. On the matter of the "law" you mention, I did indeed point out to those who insisted it was a "racist" thing, that many Southern Baptists have a particular religious belief about races intermingling. This is not necessarily "racist", it is more "religious" in nature. Yes, I understand the perception, but perceptions are often wrong. To automatically assume that every person who voted against interracial marriage is a devout racist, is just foolish and prejudiced beyond belief. I'm not 'defending' anything here, I am merely making an objective observation about this assumption. No doubt, some people who voted that way, were indeed racist, but many were not, they simply voted according to their own religious upbringing and teaching, and it has nothing to do with their opinions on race. Whether they are "right" or "wrong" is not a part of this argument, I agree, they are wrong about it, and interracial marriage should be as legal as any other kind of marriage, I never assumed their position or defended it, I merely explained it to the hypocritical idiots who wanted to paint everyone with the same racist brush.

The Confederate flag doesn't help either.

The Confederate flag is a part of my history and heritage, I have ancestors who fought and died under that flag, and that is why I display it proudly. I am defiant and unwavering in my position regarding the flag my relatives fought and died under, and I'll be damned if I succumb to the liberal PC hypocrites who want to use their broad brush of racism on people who recognize the historic significance of this flag.

I'm not hear to argue whether the flag is racist or not bottom line is that will be an automatic perception with most.

Presumption and perception is exactly what I am combating here. Whenever we start 'presuming' and 'assuming' things, based on our own stereotypes and prejudices, we are no better than any other person who does the same thing to "hate Jews" or "hate gays" or "hate blacks". If you see a guy named "Dixie" wearing a Confederate bandanna, it shouldn't "automatically" mean anything! If it does, I surmise you are no better than the ones you accuse of racism and prejudice.

It's important to understand, temperance, tolerance, and understanding, are prerequisites in dealing with racial divisiveness. Until our society can demonstrate some ability to do this, we will never achieve 'color-blindness' and will always have this issue looming among those who continue to foster the false perceptions and presumptions.

Tiana made a joke about sleeping with me, I made a retort in the form of a joke back to her, it was never intended to be racist or insulting in any way... off-color or offensive? Perhaps, but this is the norm around here! This "ted thread" is a classic example of liberal hypocrisy, it's not a problem for someone to do something like this, they can say whatever offensive and insulting things they like, and no one says a word, they just laugh along with it and pat the moron on the back for his comic genius.

Hillary can get up in front of a black audience and pull her 'blackface routine', mocking black people all over the place, and not a word is said, no one takes a bit of offense... but OMG, let Dixie crack a joke about Tiana's 'ghetto booty' and all fucking hell breaks loose, they blow fuses left and right, and this is some 'clear indication' that I am racist! It's a fucking DOUBLE STANDARD, and it's based on prejudice and bigoted views of me, and southerners in general, and is as offensive as anything skinhead or any other true racist would say.

Cancel7
03-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Well Dixie, I have really held back on this, because I don't want to contribute to making a freaking spectacle out of Tiana. I let a comment AHZ made go, on that very thread, for that very reason. But if it had been made to me, I would have cleaned his clock for him. I wish we could take her out of the equation...but I don't see how to address this and do that at the same time.

I have explained to you the history behind your comments and behind your apparent thinking.

Why don't you stop being so damned defensive, and try stopping and thinking, and maybe asking yourself a few hard questions? Yes, you took a beating on that thread. And you resorted to what I think is, unconscious racism, and what is probably, very conscious sexism.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-20-2007, 08:34 PM
I have explained to you the history behind your comments and behind your apparent thinking.

First of all, I had no idea of the 'history' you mentioned, and have never heard that story. Secondly, you can't speak for what was behind my thinking, you don't have the slightest clue. Thirdly, you and Prissy were the ones who took exception with my comment, which was presented as a joke, a little light-hearted ribbing between me and Tiana, who I consider a 'friend' in spite of our differences. Nothing about the comment was "racist" and it certainly was no worse that Hillary's 'Aunt Jemimah' routine recently. You are just a hypersensitive bitch who wants to infer her own racism and prejudice on others, so you can feel good about yourself. It pisses me off because I think it's just that kind of hypersensitivity and hypocrisy which prevents us from moving on and learning to love each other for who we are, and not hate each other for the stereotypical myths propped up by utter hypocrites and bigots.

We were having a humorous exchange, joking with each other, and anyone who reads it will understand that was the context. For you to get all morally outraged and indignant, and turn it into some out-of-context abomination of what was intended, is pathetic pandering of the worst kind. Neither me or Tiana were being serious in that thread, and you know that, you were being cute yourself, and in fact, started the whole episode with your comments back to me. I can think of MANY things I COULD have said, had I wanted to be racially insensitive, offensive or insulting toward Tiana. Actually, what I said was somewhat 'complimentary' toward her, and black women in general.

I encourage you to go listen to the lyrics of the Rolling Stones song, 'Brown Sugar', and tell us how Mick Jager is a 'racist' for putting it to music. I think we can all agree, Mick is not a card-carrying Klansman, or anything of the sort! He did a song, it made a dramatic social statement, and became an all-time classic Stones song. I told a joke, I thought it was funny, you got tight-assed and decided to infer your bigoted and stereotypical opinion on us... just like the bigoted and racist 'rednecks' did with ol' Mick, when he put his song out. I can live with that, you are in the company of the ones you belong with, as far as I'm concerned.

Ted Haggard
03-20-2007, 09:54 PM
Dixie: "I did indeed point out to those who insisted it was a "racist" thing, that many Southern Baptists have a particular religious belief about races intermingling. This is not necessarily "racist", it is more "religious" in nature."

I have to agree with Dix. Mingling of the races is forbidden in the Good Book.

But don't get me wrong - it's not racist to be in favor of seperating the races. Dixie and I just happen to believe that God did not intend the races to mix. Or spawn offspring. Or, even date, come to think of it. Now, sharing a water fountain is fine -- I think Dixie and I agree on that.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-21-2007, 02:07 AM
"Ted" apparently couldn't comprehend this part of what I stated:

...they are wrong about it, and interracial marriage should be as legal as any other kind of marriage, I never assumed their position or defended it.

This is the trouble with most ass wipe liberal pinheads, they simply gloss over what is said and continue in their ignorant hatred and stereotypical bigotry for others. It's a shame, but that is the kind of country we now live in. Full of low life scumbags who have nothing better to do than trying to trash others on a message board. And rather crudely at that.

Cancel5
03-21-2007, 02:45 AM
Hey Ted, you are quite a guy...

You really took the Bible to heart and became a fisher of men...

You even used live bait!

uscitizen
03-21-2007, 06:39 AM
Yeah, but caught a Carp :D

Cancel7
03-21-2007, 06:57 AM

First of all, I had no idea of the 'history' you mentioned, and have never heard that story. Secondly, you can't speak for what was behind my thinking, you don't have the slightest clue. Thirdly, you and Prissy were the ones who took exception with my comment, which was presented as a joke, a little light-hearted ribbing between me and Tiana, who I consider a 'friend' in spite of our differences. Nothing about the comment was "racist" and it certainly was no worse that Hillary's 'Aunt Jemimah' routine recently. You are just a hypersensitive bitch who wants to infer her own racism and prejudice on others, so you can feel good about yourself. It pisses me off because I think it's just that kind of hypersensitivity and hypocrisy which prevents us from moving on and learning to love each other for who we are, and not hate each other for the stereotypical myths propped up by utter hypocrites and bigots.

We were having a humorous exchange, joking with each other, and anyone who reads it will understand that was the context. For you to get all morally outraged and indignant, and turn it into some out-of-context abomination of what was intended, is pathetic pandering of the worst kind. Neither me or Tiana were being serious in that thread, and you know that, you were being cute yourself, and in fact, started the whole episode with your comments back to me. I can think of MANY things I COULD have said, had I wanted to be racially insensitive, offensive or insulting toward Tiana. Actually, what I said was somewhat 'complimentary' toward her, and black women in general.

I encourage you to go listen to the lyrics of the Rolling Stones song, 'Brown Sugar', and tell us how Mick Jager is a 'racist' for putting it to music. I think we can all agree, Mick is not a card-carrying Klansman, or anything of the sort! He did a song, it made a dramatic social statement, and became an all-time classic Stones song. I told a joke, I thought it was funny, you got tight-assed and decided to infer your bigoted and stereotypical opinion on us... just like the bigoted and racist 'rednecks' did with ol' Mick, when he put his song out. I can live with that, you are in the company of the ones you belong with, as far as I'm concerned.

It's not a "story" Dixie, it's history. Of course you weren't aware of it, that's where the "unconscious" part comes in. We all absorb ideas and attitudes from our society, many of which we are not even aware of. Until, we stop and question ourselves. If we ever do. Why do you always have these knee-jerk reactions? Have you ever learned anything from being on these boards? Or did you already know everything when you arrived?

As for the Stones' song...I like Brown Sugar about as much as I like "Under my thumb".

Which is to say, not at all.

uscitizen
03-21-2007, 07:10 AM
Darla, dixie stands a 50% chance of his father having been a member of the KKK if he was raised in Bama. In the 60's over 50% of adult white males in Birmingham were KKK members.

Cancel7
03-21-2007, 07:32 AM
Darla, dixie stands a 50% chance of his father having been a member of the KKK if he was raised in Bama. In the 60's over 50% of adult white males in Birmingham were KKK members.

At times like this, I really hate this format.

So, I would like ten minutes alone with this guy, to explain some shit to him...and no usc, there would be no cigarette smoking afterwards!

uscitizen
03-21-2007, 07:57 AM
and no usc, there would be no cigarette smoking afterwards!
//

:D

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-21-2007, 09:08 AM

Where the hell does this statistic come from? How utterly absurd! I doubt there were ever more than a couple of thousand KKK members in the entire STATE! I seriously doubt that men who were 1/8 black could even get into the KKK. Yes, my dad was 1/8 black and my mom is 1/8 Choctaw.

Again, what we have here is someone who has formed a bigoted stereotype of someone they don't know, and have never met. For no other apparent reason than to cast judgement on them and slander. You really just put yourself in the same boat with the sheet wearers, I hope you like it there.

Ted Haggard
03-21-2007, 09:23 AM
"Ted" apparently couldn't comprehend this part of what I stated:

...they are wrong about it, and interracial marriage should be as legal as any other kind of marriage, I never assumed their position or defended it.

This is the trouble with most ass wipe liberal pinheads, they simply gloss over what is said and continue in their ignorant hatred and stereotypical bigotry for others. It's a shame, but that is the kind of country we now live in. Full of low life scumbags who have nothing better to do than trying to trash others on a message board. And rather crudely at that.

Don't be like that Dix. Lying is a great sin in the eyes of our Lord. You and many of my evangelical brethren down south, voted to keep the alabama law prohibiting inter-racial marriage. Why, I think you even admitted voting to keep the prohibition, on this board. You don't need to be dishonest, or hide from the reason you did it: the races should not intermingle. You and I both agree on that, and there's no need to lie about it, while the Lord is watching us. Believe me, you don't want to have to explain any more sins than you have to, when your waiting to get into the Pearly Gates - Lord knows, I'm worried about all the sins I'm going to have to explain.

At any rate, you and I both agree, that we can share water fountains and bathrooms with the coloreds. Swimming pools probably, too. We're not racists, or savages my good man! It's just that the Lord doesn't intend for us to marry and procreate with the coloreds.

Be proud and honest my good man! Don't hide your reasons! The Lord will reward your honesty!

maineman
03-21-2007, 09:23 AM
to say that we don't KNOW you might be correct if, by that, you imply that we have not met you face to face. But after reading your racist bigoted rants for years now, most of us feel as if we know you well enough to state with a pretty stong degree of certainty that either you ARE a bigot and a racist gadfly, or you portray one with uncanny accuracy.

evince
03-21-2007, 09:33 AM
Watch out Dixie may go "bull"istic and start posting thread after thread about insulted he is.

maineman
03-21-2007, 09:35 AM
and use really big letters!

evince
03-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Lol

uscitizen
03-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Dix will probably use big words he does not understand. And lots of them, he thinks verbosity hides his ignorance.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-21-2007, 11:18 AM
Yes, Maineman, AND we know that your constant ranting protests about being outed as a pedophile are because you are guilty of it. Right?

For the record, no one has ever posted anything "racist" that I have said. I am not racist, never have been racist, and will never be racist. You continually want to portray me as such, and misconstrue things to fit that perception, but that is outright slander.

he thinks verbosity hides his ignorance.

No, that would be Arnold!

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Congrats "Ted" ...you made the Ignore List in less than a day! A feat previously only accomplished by 'Yellow Discipline'!

Cancel7
03-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Congrats "Ted" ...you made the Ignore List in less than a day! A feat previously only accomplished by 'Yellow Discipline'!

I'll bet he was a pisser.

Cancel7
03-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Ted, I find you very funny. I might even set my cap for you. Tiana turned Rob, so it can be done.

Ted Haggard
03-21-2007, 11:30 AM

Smooth move Dix! Pretending that you don't know me, that we aren't personal friends and all that! You're a smooth operator dude!

Anyway, see you at the massage parlor tonight!

Cheers,
Ted

uscitizen
03-21-2007, 11:31 AM
Dix, I noticed you seemed to drop out of Anyolds discussion on common sense. That is about the only sense I have seen you display so far :)

maineman
03-21-2007, 11:32 AM
Yes, Maineman, AND we know that your constant ranting protests about being outed as a pedophile are because you are guilty of it. Right?

For the record, no one has ever posted anything "racist" that I have said. I am not racist, never have been racist, and will never be racist. You continually want to portray me as such, and misconstrue things to fit that perception, but that is outright slander.

you voted against a change in your state's constitution that would remove the language stating that interracial marriages were illegal.

Cancel7
03-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Smooth move Dix! Pretending that you don't know me, that we aren't personal friends and all that! You're a smooth operator dude!

Anyway, see you at the massage parlor tonight!

Cheers,
Ted

Are you ever going to tell us who you are? When I troll, I say who I am afterwards. And I feel everybody should do things the exact way that I do them. So how about it? Because the curiosity is getting to me. At first I thought Tiana, but I hear a little of beefy in you. I'm usually good at this, but I can't pin you. Come on!

Cancel7
03-21-2007, 11:36 AM
You know, Damo must know, from the isp. But he won't tell, because he's concerned with "privacy". When he first said that, I thought he meant just my privacy. If it's going to apply to everybody here, how does that make me special?

Looks like I have to fill out another complaint form. Though I'm starting to suspect he throws them in the garbage.

uscitizen
03-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Are you ever going to tell us who you are? When I troll, I say who I am afterwards. And I feel everybody should do things the exact way that I do them. So how about it? Because the curiosity is getting to me. At first I thought Tiana, but I hear a little of beefy in you. I'm usually good at this, but I can't pin you. Come on!

??? I thought it might be you Darla....dont sweat it, just enjoy.
btw it is not I.

Cancel7
03-21-2007, 11:53 AM
??? I thought it might be you Darla....dont sweat it, just enjoy.
btw it is not I.

No it's not me, but you're right, I'm just going to let it go. It's none of my business.

Damocles
03-21-2007, 11:58 AM
You know, Damo must know, from the isp. But he won't tell, because he's concerned with "privacy". When he first said that, I thought he meant just my privacy. If it's going to apply to everybody here, how does that make me special?

Looks like I have to fill out another complaint form. Though I'm starting to suspect he throws them in the garbage.
They are all lovingly wrapped in felt and placed in my memory book. Ocassionally I'll take them out and re-read them. That is if tears are not filling my eyes from the sheer joy of holding them in my sweaty palms....

uscitizen
03-21-2007, 11:58 AM
:D
A true manager...

Cancel7
03-21-2007, 12:00 PM
They are all lovingly wrapped in felt and placed in my memory book. Ocassionally I'll take them out and re-read them. That is if tears are not filling my eyes from the sheer joy of holding them in my sweaty palms....

LOL!

Oh yeah, that's what they all say.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-21-2007, 01:31 PM
you voted against a change in your state's constitution that would remove the language stating that interracial marriages were illegal.

Another LIE from the resident pervert! When that vote took place, I lived in Memphis, TN. Unless I violated federal election laws, it was impossible for me to have voted. Do you people have some sort of mental disorder that requires you to LIE at least three times daily to live? It seems that is about your running average here.

maineman
03-21-2007, 01:38 PM

Another LIE from the resident pervert! When that vote took place, I lived in Memphis, TN. Unless I violated federal election laws, it was impossible for me to have voted. Do you people have some sort of mental disorder that requires you to LIE at least three times daily to live? It seems that is about your running average here.

you claimed that you supported that vote.... I'm not lying.

You are a racist.... by your own positions and proclamations.... I am NOT a pedophile by MY own deeds and words and proclamations. You are a gadfly bigot slanderer. You deserve to step off a curb and look the wrong way while a bus mows you down.

Cypress
03-21-2007, 01:41 PM

Looks like you're the one lying.

On fullpolitics, you admitted to voting against the measure:

DIXIE: "I voted against the measure because I didn't like the dishonesty, and I don't believe the people should ever cede their right to VOTE on tax increases. The segregation-era language was not relevant, it served no legal purpose" -- fullpolitics.com May 22. 2006

Cancel7
03-21-2007, 01:43 PM

DIXIE: "I voted against the measure because I didn't like the dishonesty, and I don't believe the people should ever cede their right to VOTE on tax increases. The segregation-era language was not relevant, it served no legal purpose" -- fullpolitics.com May 22. 2006

Jesus Christ.

It's like trying to keep track of bush. You need files.

Cypress
03-21-2007, 01:48 PM
Jesus Christ.

It's like trying to keep track of bush. You need files.

Oh Dixie is a shameless liar.

Do you remember his whopper about how he supposedly went over to Iraq to work for the US government?

After months of us hounding him to go fight in his war, Dixie made up a story about how he was hired as a contractor to go over and work in Qatar and Bagdad. And he later tried to pass off some stories about how he was heroically dodging IEDs around bagdad.

Only problem was, when I quizzed him about the Green Zone, it was immediately apparent he had no clue what the Green Zone was. Which is quite odd, given that he was in Bagdad dodging IED explosions.

Cancel7
03-21-2007, 01:52 PM
Oh Dixie is a shameless liar.

Do you remember his whopper about how he supposedly went over to Iraq to work for the US government?

After months of us hounding him to go fight in his war, Dixie made up a story about how he was hired as a contractor to go over and work in Qatar and Bagdad. And he later tried to pass off some stories about how he was heroically dodging IEDs around bagdad.

Only problem was, when I quizzed him about the Green Zone, it was immediately apparent he had no clue what the Green Zone was. Which is quite odd, given that he was in Bagdad dodging IED explosions.

LOL. No I wasn't around for that, it sounds hysterical though. I needed the laugh!

uscitizen
03-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Yeah he kept having to go offline in Iraq because the generals and such needed the conference room to hold briefings and such....

Cancel7
03-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Yeah he kept having to go offline in Iraq because the generals and such needed the conference room to hold briefings and such....

Stop...it's too funny. I'm cracking up just picturing it.

Cypress
03-21-2007, 02:56 PM
here Darla, this will crack you up.

This is the beginning and the "ending" of the actual adventure to iraq. Straight from the imagination of Dixie.

Note how he states he'd be gone at least six months, maybe even a year. But he shows up back "home" in four months.

-DIXIE, June, 2005: This might be my final thread....I am making my final plans for the assignment in Doha, Qatar. I will be leaving this weekend for a 2-week orientation and debriefing in NJ, and then I am headed to the middle east for at least 6 months, maybe up to a year. I am not going to have access to the Internet where I will be, but I might have an opportunity to visit an Internet Cafe or something, and if I do, I will check in from time to time.

-DIXIE, October 2005: I'm Baaaaaaaaack! I've been on a hell of an adventure the past few weeks, and I haven't been able to post because we bugged out of Doha early... went to Baghdad for the elections. It was a little unsettling, we were targets of a would-be suicide bomber, they got to him before he got to us.

I got back in the states yesterday, and I hope I'll get things settled back in by next week sometime. I will probably post more then, but I have to say, reading the board, I really don't have much use for this place anymore. I've about had it with the political shit-slinging, and propaganda, and people who are continuing to try and subvert our efforts in Iraq, just piss me off.

Cancel7
03-21-2007, 02:59 PM
here Darla, this will crack you up.

This is the beginning and the "ending" of the actual adventure to iraq. Straight from the imagination of Dixie.

Note how he states he'd be gone at least six months, maybe even a year. But he shows up back "home" in four months.

-DIXIE, June, 2005: This might be my final thread....I am making my final plans for the assignment in Doha, Qatar. I will be leaving this weekend for a 2-week orientation and debriefing in NJ, and then I am headed to the middle east for at least 6 months, maybe up to a year. I am not going to have access to the Internet where I will be, but I might have an opportunity to visit an Internet Cafe or something, and if I do, I will check in from time to time.

-DIXIE, October 2005: I'm Baaaaaaaaack! I've been on a hell of an adventure the past few weeks, and I haven't been able to post because we bugged out of Doha early... went to Baghdad for the elections. It was a little unsettling, we were targets of a would-be suicide bomber, they got to him before he got to us.

I got back in the states yesterday, and I hope I'll get things settled back in by next week sometime. I will probably post more then, but I have to say, reading the board, I really don't have much use for this place anymore. I've about had it with the political shit-slinging, and propaganda, and people who are continuing to try and subvert our efforts in Iraq, just piss me off.

hahahhahahahahahaha

Cancel7
03-21-2007, 03:02 PM
I can't believe it wasn't optioned for a series!

Cypress
03-21-2007, 03:09 PM
I swear this was the funniest shit I've ever seen on a message board. Funnier even than any of the crap SJ said.

It's just to transparent, and so obviously a lie. He must have staye up two nights in a row, imagining up the details of this heroic trip to iraq.

Let's summarize: He was contracted to work in Qatar and Iraq for at least six months maybe up to a year, but he comes "home" after barely four months.

And while dodging suicide bombers and IED's in Badhdad, for some strange reason he didn't have the foggiest what the Green Zone was.

maineman
03-21-2007, 03:50 PM
Gosh Dixie.... looks like Cypress caught your slanderous lying ass once again.

Just like he did when you claimed you'd never slandered ME...remember?

YOu really do need to go lie down on a train track...it would be such a gift to humanity.

maineman
03-21-2007, 03:54 PM
how do you think he will get past this little mess? WIll he:

1. ignore this thread altogether?
2. create some whopper of an explanation?
3. stomp around blustering mightily and threaten to put us all on ignore?

maineman
03-21-2007, 04:24 PM
it would appear that he opted for #1.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-21-2007, 05:27 PM

Uhm, this is not about the vote on interracial marriage, sorry.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-21-2007, 05:31 PM
Now, unless one of you twerps want to post something I said indicating I voted to keep interracial marriage illegal, we can assume that YOU are the lying slanderous assholes.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Hmmm... how do I think Prissy and Mainey will get around this little "mess"...

1. ignore this thread altogether?
2. continue to slander and lie about something else?
3. send an IM to one of their buddies to come here and swear he saw me post it?

...or 4. all of the above?

One thing we can pretty much bet on, Prissy and Mainey will not admit they fucked up, or that they are the lying slandering assholes instead of me.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-21-2007, 05:47 PM
Yoo Hoo???
Where are you Prissy?
Scouring the pages of FullshitheadPolitics.com to see if you can cover your lying ass?
Save yourself the trouble, I have never did what Mainey claimed, he LIED too, like I said!

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-21-2007, 05:49 PM
**lone cricket chirping**

Hellooooooooooo?

MAN, it got real quite all of a sudden!

maineman
03-21-2007, 06:24 PM
anyone who votes to keep the constitution of their state racist and requiring segregated schools, is a bigot. If my state's constitution said that, I have no doubt I would vote to change it.....but not you.

that makes you a racist. prima facie

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-21-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm sorry Mainey, but school segregation ended in 1964.... 43 years ago!
I couldn't vote to require that if I wanted to. And I bet, if Maine had a similar constitution, and they wanted to remove the language along with commandeering all naval veteran's pensions, you would probably vote against that.

Now, let's get back to the LIE you told, Mainey...
"you voted against a change in your state's constitution that would remove the language stating that interracial marriages were illegal."

You plan on apologizing to me for this lie, or are you just going to tapdance away from it as usual? Come on, be the Big Man you claim to be and fess up! You lied, and your buddy lied, and you both got busted lying! Admit it and let's move on!

maineman
03-21-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm sorry Mainey, but school segregation ended in 1964.... 43 years ago!
I couldn't vote to require that if I wanted to. And I bet, if Maine had a similar constitution, and they wanted to remove the language along with commandeering all naval veteran's pensions, you would probably vote against that.

Now, let's get back to the LIE you told, Mainey...
"you voted against a change in your state's constitution that would remove the language stating that interracial marriages were illegal."

You plan on apologizing to me for this lie, or are you just going to tapdance away from it as usual? Come on, be the Big Man you claim to be and fess up! You lied, and your buddy lied, and you both got busted lying! Admit it and let's move on!

I apologize. I mispoke. you voted to keep school segregation a part of your state's constitution, not interracial marriage.

now when are you going to apologize for calling me a pedophile?

Cypress
03-21-2007, 08:39 PM
Now, unless one of you twerps want to post something I said indicating I voted to keep interracial marriage illegal, we can assume that YOU are the lying slanderous assholes.

So you admit to vote for keeping schools segregated, and deny you voted to keep a ban on interracial marriage.

I guess for a southerner, you must be proud. Me? I'd be embarrased.

Secondly, I don't believe anything you say. You admit yourself that you're a pathological liar on this board. You claim that in real life that you're a moderate, kinda-sorta liberal guy, but when you come of the board you have an "image to maintain" as a confrontational, hardass NeoCon. So bascially, anything you say is a lie.

You deny you voted to ban interracial marriage? Sorry. I think you're lying. Any chicken-fried southern man, who makes racially charged slurs at a woman of color, on a consistent basis like you do, no doubt voted to keep interracial marriage illegal. Of that, I have no doubt.

And don't give me that "you were living in memphis" in 2000 crap. You also claimed you were in Baghdad dodging suicide bombers in 2005.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-21-2007, 10:59 PM
WOW! Someone bookmark this page, Mainey actually apologized! Although, isn't it interesting, when a liberal LIES, they always "misspoke" ...funny, that! And of course, we all knew the Prisster wasn't going to apologize or admit she lied... no surprise there at all.

As for the 'voting to keep schools segregated' myth:
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=3425
(See Myth #3)

Ahh... see how useful that is now?

...Oh yeah, Mainey... I am sorry I called you a pedophile, you are not, you just like to threaten to rape children at gunpoint when you're drunk. That just makes you a child predator, not a pedophile, my sincerest apologies, I misspoke.

maineman
03-22-2007, 05:48 AM
it wouldn't be rape and it wouldn't need to be at gunpoint.... I would just need to cough up $20.

uscitizen
03-22-2007, 05:54 AM
did Dixie ever pay up on his bet ?

maineman
03-22-2007, 06:31 AM
of course not....

AnyOldIron
03-22-2007, 06:40 AM
The Confederate flag is a part of my history and heritage, I have ancestors who fought and died under that flag, and that is why I display it proudly. I am defiant and unwavering in my position regarding the flag my relatives fought and died under, and I'll be damned if I succumb to the liberal PC hypocrites who want to use their broad brush of racism on people who recognize the historic significance of this flag.

It is also the flag that represents people committed to go to war to maintain their 'right' to own slaves.

If a German were to present a swastika, claiming it on the basis that it is his 'heritage' and that his ancestors fought under it, would it be any less repugnant?

AnyOldIron
03-22-2007, 06:46 AM

Like I said, Dixie, if there are any words you don't understand I will gladly simplify them for you. I don't mind picking up the slack from Alabama's education system.....

uscitizen
03-22-2007, 06:49 AM
He got all his eddication when he lived in Memphis in 2000 ;)

AnyOldIron
03-22-2007, 06:54 AM
I swear this was the funniest shit I've ever seen on a message board. Funnier even than any of the crap SJ said.

No way. The 'Homoerotic Ode to Bush', the god's financial consultancy in the shower and the whole 1/3 debacle are way way funnier..... lol

uscitizen
03-22-2007, 06:57 AM
The ode to Bush's butt was just plain wonderful, My jaw was kept in the dropped open position for some time after I read it, some slow side to side head shaking was involved as well. I got over the shock factor and have been grinning ever time I have thought about it since.

AnyOldIron
03-22-2007, 06:57 AM
He got all his eddication when he lived in Memphis in 2000

An afternoon sitting in a McDonalds next to a highschool can't be classed as education...lol

uscitizen
03-22-2007, 06:58 AM
The turdy tree and one turd was great as well.

uscitizen
03-22-2007, 06:59 AM
He got all his eddication when he lived in Memphis in 2000

An afternoon sitting in a McDonalds next to a highschool can't be classed as education...lol

I think most of his continuing education comes from talk radio.

do you have that in GB Any ?
Stations full of blathering hate mongering idiots all day long.

AnyOldIron
03-22-2007, 07:00 AM
The ode to Bush's butt was just plain wonderful, My jaw was kept in the dropped open position for some time after I read it, some slow side to side head shaking was involved as well. I got over the shock factor and have been grinning ever time I have thought about it since.

Yeah, It had me in stitches for the rest of that day. I got home and the missus asked me why I kept bursting into giggles. I had to show her it, she just didn't believe it.

uscitizen
03-22-2007, 07:02 AM
Yeah it was like Teddy talking about his god.
Dix is a true Bushite.

AnyOldIron
03-22-2007, 07:05 AM
I think most of his continuing education comes from talk radio.

Nah, he doesn't need education, he's got his common sense, that's all he needs... lol

uscitizen
03-22-2007, 07:07 AM
Well he has the first half of "common sense" down pat :D

Damocles
03-22-2007, 09:20 AM

It seems that even then he made it clear he voted against the tax increase attached to the referendum. It seems that people determined people would vote for a tax increase in fear of being called a "racist", and that they were wrong in their determination.

maineman
03-22-2007, 09:26 AM
It seems that even then he made it clear he voted against the tax increase attached to the referendum. It seems that people determined people would vote for a tax increase in fear of being called a "racist", and that they were wrong in their determination.

that is certainly one explanation.... a rapidly rotating one...but an explanation, nonetheless.

another might be that Dixie just got a charge out of knowing that african americans were still not quite as good as whites were according to his state's constitution

Cypress
03-22-2007, 09:28 AM
damo,

We're going to make Dixie live by the exact same rule he set for John Kerry.

Kerry voted against the 2004 authorization for war funding, not because he "hated the troops", but because he believed there was an alternative way to do the funding.

But, in Dixie's mind, there was no such room for nuance. Kerry simly "voted against funding the troops".

Likewise, there's no such room for nuance in Dixie's vote for school segregation. There's no room for nuance in how it was a vote about taxes or funding. Dixie simply voted to keep schools segregated.

uscitizen
03-22-2007, 10:11 AM
But the same rules do not apply to neos....
Only to the little people...

Damocles
03-22-2007, 11:14 AM
damo,

We're going to make Dixie live by the exact same rule he set for John Kerry.

Kerry voted against the 2004 authorization for war funding, not because he "hated the troops", but because he believed there was an alternative way to do the funding.

But, in Dixie's mind, there was no such room for nuance. Kerry simly "voted against funding the troops".

Likewise, there's no such room for nuance in Dixie's vote for school segregation. There's no room for nuance in how it was a vote about taxes or funding. Dixie simply voted to keep schools segregated.
That might work better if the schools actually were still segregated. This was a non-functioning portion of the constitution. So, had the schools still been segregated then I'd at least somewhat agree that some people voted to keep the schools segregated. However, I'd be disgusted with any politico that attached a tax increase to such a referendum.

Every election we have a referendum to remove non-functioning portions of our state constitution. Amazingly our politicos here don't add tax increases to such, and thankfully we don't have such a thing in the constitution of our state.

Again Thankfully, referendums must be written on one subject only and if such attachments were added it would be rejected by the Supreme Court of the state...

IHateGovernment
03-22-2007, 02:18 PM
I ask any of my lawmakers that if even one single part of a bill is bad it must be rejected. For me a yea vote indicates total agreement with a new law.

In a referendum I would hold myself to the same standard.

uscitizen
03-22-2007, 09:14 PM
I would love to see a law that requires a bill to cover only one subject....
And the bill must be written by the congressman submitting it or his staff, not a lobbyist.

Dixie - In Memoriam
03-22-2007, 10:05 PM
It is also the flag that represents people committed to go to war to maintain their 'right' to own slaves.

You are ignorant of the history regarding the Civil War, if you believe this.

If a German were to present a swastika, claiming it on the basis that it is his 'heritage' and that his ancestors fought under it, would it be any less repugnant?

There are Germans who do honor the flag their relatives died under, so do the Japanese, the Italians, the Russians, and everyone else in the world. You want to make an invalid analogy between the CSA and the Nazi movement, and it's intellectual dishonesty to its core. There is a very stark difference between an ideological movement to eliminate a race of people you hate, and a coalition of states joining together to protect their legal and constitutional rights as states.

Damocles
03-22-2007, 10:46 PM
I would love to see a law that requires a bill to cover only one subject....
And the bill must be written by the congressman submitting it or his staff, not a lobbyist.
Only on amendments in CO. The Amendment must cover one topic and must be clearly stated in the Title.

uscitizen
03-23-2007, 07:14 AM
Yeah Damo, but I would like to see that on a federal level.

Each subject should stand or fall on its own merits. No adding of another item to ensure its death or success.

IHateGovernment
03-23-2007, 08:44 AM
There are Germans who do honor the flag their relatives died under, so do the Japanese, the Italians, the Russians, and everyone else in the world. You want to make an invalid analogy between the CSA and the Nazi movement, and it's intellectual dishonesty to its core. There is a very stark difference between an ideological movement to eliminate a race of people you hate, and a coalition of states joining together to protect their legal and constitutional rights as states.

Actually I think it is illegal in Germany to do this. The German and Confederate comparison actually is appropriate. Most of the German soldiers were not fighting for the destruction of any race but for the glory of Germany. They fought for nationalism not hatred. Many were unaware of the death camps. Do we think Rommel and those who fought with him in the Afrika Corps were fighting for the final solution? No. They had a mission and as patriotic Germans they fought the British for control of North Africa.

Most confederates were not fighting for slave rights. Most solidiers did not own slaves or could even ever hope to. They fought for independence. Many likened themselves to the patriots that fought in the American revolution and in many ways they were similar.

Should we honor our war dead even when history says the cause they fought for was wrong? I think so. But I think the way we honor our dead should be somewhat reserved especially if it evokes strong feelings. The swastika is far more offensive than the Con. Battle Flag. But nevertheless both evoke strong feelings among the victims of both governments. I don't think Rommel's (who is a man I respect) grandson if he was participating on a message board should use as an avatar a skull and crossbones with a german war helmet with a swastika on it. Thats not the best way for him to honor his grandfather and I think the same is true in your case.

Dixie I give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you that your display of the flag is a tribute to your ancestors and your southern culture. But I wonder if another part of it is to be purposefully provocative.

Do you have family or ancestors who fought for the United States? Why then do you not display the Stars and Stripes. It is an interesting comparison that your arch rival's avatar does display that very thing.

I have family who fought for the US. I also have family who fought for Japan in WWII. While I honor their sacrifice I don't think it appropriate to honor them by proudly displaying the Naval Battle flag of the imperial fleet. I most likely also have family who fought for Germany and Italy and the same idea applies.

Cypress
03-23-2007, 08:51 AM
Dixie I give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you that your display of the flag is a tribute to your ancestors and your southern culture. But I wonder if another part of it is to be purposefully provocative.

Do you have family or ancestors who fought for the United States? Why then do you not display the Stars and Stripes.

Do you even need to ask IHG? Of course the Con flag is meant to be provacative. From what I've read, after 1865, the Stars and Bars didn't even really re-appear in wide use in the south, until the civil rights movement began.

Now, why do you suppose that is?

IHateGovernment
03-23-2007, 09:06 AM
Rebellion.

FUCK THE POLICE
03-25-2007, 10:56 PM
How's everyone doing?

Is there a forum for massages, on this site?

Can I fuk u?!

FUCK THE POLICE
03-25-2007, 10:57 PM
Rebellion.

The name of about 83 songs, mostly written by British punk bands consisting of a bunch of aging 50 year olds.