PDA

View Full Version : RED ALERT - Lieberman lost - RED ALRET

Jarod
08-10-2006, 06:49 AM
RED ALERT - Midterms comming - RED ALRET

They bombed trains in London, no red alert...

They bombed trains in Madrid, no red alert...

Red alert is reserved for innimate threat... I thought the Britts captured them?

What happened to fighting them in Iraq instead of at home?

Just last night the White House said...

Pulling out of Iraq = another 9-11!

Damocles
08-10-2006, 06:52 AM
LOL. Scotland Yard finds out They were planning on blowing up planes between the US and the UK and it isn't salient to one of the nations? Come on, Jarod... And you think somehow that Bush has control over Scotland Yard? Conspiracy theories are beginning to reach a bit now.

robdastud
08-10-2006, 07:10 AM
as a person who is flying tomorrow... i think it is a valid to raise the alert.

LadyT
08-10-2006, 07:23 AM
I have to say, that's some pretty scary $hit if it went down the way its being reported.

However I'm sure we can all breathe a sigh of relief knowing that the MacDonald's Petting Zoo near Huntsville, AL is safe.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13822662/

zoombwaz
08-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Two days after the voters show they will run pro-war incumbents out of office we have a red alert? How convenient. Every damn time something happens to make Bushco look bad or threaten their grip on power, there magically appears a terror alert. And they can't share any details or provide any evidence because of future prosecutions in the UK? As if what is discussed in the US has any legal bearing on the admissibility of evidence in the UK? Please. If the same people are always in the vicinity of a series of crimes, but always have a reasonable sounding alibi. do you ignore them as suspects or do you examine their alibis more closely to see if they really stand up?

WOLF! WOLF! I SWEAR TO GOD, THERE'S REALLY A WOLF THIS TIME!

Give me a fucking break.

robdastud
08-10-2006, 07:30 AM
I have to say, that's some pretty scary $hit if it went down the way its being reported.

However I'm sure we can all breathe a sigh of relief knowing that the MacDonald's Petting Zoo near Huntsville, AL is safe.

LOL lady t!!! thats awesome!!!

thank god for that... praise jesus!

Jarod
08-10-2006, 07:42 AM
LOL. Scotland Yard finds out They were planning on blowing up planes between the US and the UK and it isn't salient to one of the nations? Come on, Jarod... And you think somehow that Bush has control over Scotland Yard? Conspiracy theories are beginning to reach a bit now.

I agree this one is more legit than the others... but this is what they get when they play games with the alert system.

Also, what they discovered MIGHT justify an orange alert... but by issueing a red alert they are claiming a imminnate threat!

Scotland yard did not issue the red alert for the US, The Department of Homeland Security did.... Bush does have control over them!

Jarod
08-10-2006, 07:43 AM

Makes me sleep better at night knowing they are watching the Quakers of Palm Beach County.:pke:

Damocles
08-10-2006, 07:45 AM
Red is only for NY, not for everybody. This is a strawman. They issued Red for the places where planes land from the UK. It is logical to do so in this case.

robdastud
08-10-2006, 07:46 AM
damo is that red for NY flights outbound, or is it NY flights inbound only from England that are red.?

Jarod
08-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Red is only for NY, not for everybody. This is a strawman. They issued Red for the places where planes land from the UK. It is logical to do so in this case.

Planes from the UK land in Miami, Orlando, Washington, D.C., Philly, Newark, Atlanta, Charlotte, Tampa, Birmingham, Richmond, and likely Boston!

LadyT
08-10-2006, 08:10 AM
Yet our dumb @$$ gov't wants to direct homeland security funds from major metropolitan areas to things like cheese factories bumblefvck, montana.